The Triskele Consort Ch. 08

Story Info
The first night of the festival!
10.6k words
4.8
4.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wonderfully warm, my body wrapped in what felt like leather blankets. My cheek rested on leather, beneath which I could feel and hear a slow thumping sensation. I snuggled against the warm hide, sighing softly. I finally opened my eyes and wriggled a little, feeling the fastenings of a leather jerkin pressing against my ribs and hip through my dress. I looked up as the wings that had enfolded me as I slept moved slowly apart; the High Lord Tr'skel was looking down at me, smiling.

"Arya already considers herself your Aunt," he said, "and I myself am seeing you more and more as family, little Lindsay!"

"I'm deeply honoured, my lord," I replied, smiling as I sat up on his lap, "and I would be proud to consider myself as her honorary niece. How did I get here, by the way?"

He laughed softly. "It has been a very busy few days for us all." he said. "You fell asleep in your chair during the banquet, which seems to have actually enhanced your reputation!"

"Really?" I asked, "in what way?"

"By demonstrating your innate humanity," he explained, "the truth of your origin has now been witnessed by many, and has been confirmed by them to many more."

"But why is my being half-human so important to the citizens of the Demon realm?" I asked.

"If a hu-man can so readily become one of us, then surely we can ignore our own differences." Tr'skel said. "You are a living symbol of the message of harmonious co-existence that the Council has been promoting for centuries now."

"I find it hard to see myself as a role model, my Lord!" I replied. "Even at peace with myself, I remain highly sexed, deeply sexual and readily given to promiscuity."

"Lindsay, demons have no concept of 'promiscuity'," Tr'skel answered, "in our realm, one may be as sexually adventurous, or not, as one wishes. It is a matter of personal choice."

"Yet you are monogamous, completely faithful to Lady Arya." I said.

"Lady Arya has no interest in anyone else, little imp," he replied, grinning, "and I am the High Lord of Discipline, after all. I have a reputation to uphold!"

"Well, Arya cannot be blamed for wanting no one but you!" I replied, smiling. "But does this mean that you are NOT impervious to the sexual wiles of the famous Pleasure imp after all, my lord?" I inquired in a husky voice, an exaggerated look of desire in my eyes, before smiling at him wickedly!

"Of course NOT!" he answered, laughing. "Ancient I certainly am, but DEAD I most certainly am not! Now kindly get off my lap before I forget my familial feelings towards you and go get ready for the night events!" he ordered, slapping my bum playfully as I got to my feet.

The first day of the Great Festival had been a whirlwind of activity and emotion for me. Each of the Day-time events began with an exhibition, and as Consort I accompanied Tr'skel to every one. As my Master had explained previously, many of the Demon Realm's artists had been developing their skills over centuries, their work bringing tears of emotion to my eyes on several occasions. I had sat for several of the artists, who produced incredible drawings of me in moments. I had even been presented with a small, beautifully carved statuette of myself that the artist had created while I had been walking through the sculpture exhibition!

The athletics disciplines were already attracting a great deal of interest by the time we arrived there, as did my own presence, some demons openly staring at me as I met the athletics tributes. I greeted and spoke to as many of the festival goers as I could, mindful of the reason why Tr'skel had requested me to become his honorary consort in the first place. The staring gradually stopped as the festival goers began to approach and greet me rather than me having to deliberately speak to them. Tr'skel watched with obvious pride and affection as the Demon Realm's ordinary citizens interacted with me, so much so that the athletics demonstrations were effectively ignored!

But it was the opening concert of the festival that had the most emotional impact on me. Sitting between Tr'skel on my left and my dear Master on my right, tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I listened to the most beautiful and expressive renditions of some of my favourite music that I had ever heard. Tel took my hand and squeezed it tightly as Nyrya dedicated her finale, solo in the Romance from 'The Gadfly' to me. I cried out softly for joy as the music reached its climax, several of the members of the audience looking to me and smiling warmly, watching as the Hu-man girl who had become a Lesser Demon had her first experience of how Demon musicians could play hu-man music.

It was no surprise that after such an exciting day, I thought to myself as I prepared to join Tr'skel for the Night Events, that the High kan had turned away from me while we were chatting at the banquet, to get us both some more champagne, and turned back to find me slumped in my chair, fast asleep! But as the High Lord of Discipline had explained, the other guests had simply smiled indulgently as Tr'skel had lifted me in his arms, like a child that had fallen asleep at a grown-up party, and taken me into a quiet room for a nap! However, now rested and ready to resume my duties, I quickly slipped off the short black toga dress I had changed into for the banquet and strapped on a pair of high heeled wedges before hurrying to join Tr'skel.

As always, the after-dark activity of the great festival of discipline, the Sexual Disciplines, were proving to be extremely popular! The doors between the statues in the Great Hall each led to a well lit chamber, all occupied by one or more sexual tributes. Wide passages flanked the opposite side of the chambers, which themselves opened out into these flagstone walkways. Festival goers could either watch the action within the chambers, or enter and take part in the disciplines that enticed them for themselves. As Consort, I accompanied Tr'skel as he toured the chambers. We occasionally stopped and watched, my sex lips swollen tight against their leather binding, arousal burning within my belly as I could only look on at the erotic games being played out before me.

One room in particular caught my attention that evening. Marla'vrem, the young Time-demon girl whose virgin sex lips had been closed with a short chain, lay on her belly on a wide but narrow leather couch. Her legs were fully spread, at right angles to her body, and secured to a stout binding pole with broad leather straps around her thighs, calves and ankles. A wide leather belt was cinched around her waist, her wrists secured to it with leather cuffs. A second binding pole had been passed between her arms and back and was secured to metal uprights on the ends of the couch, so that her back arched upwards to expose her breasts. Circular iron discs, embossed with the Triskele of course, hung from clamps on her nipples. A ring gag was strapped firmly into her mouth. A festival goer stood in front of her, breeches undone, his long thick cockstem slowly pistoning in and out of her mouth as she moaned loudly, the leather of the couch under her closed pussy visibly wet from her arousal.

The sig, a Lightning-demon, who was using her mouth thrust carefully but deeply, his full length sliding between her lips on every stroke, her nostrils flared as his ballocks rubbed against her chin, saliva drooling from her mouth as she closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations of oral penetration. I was deeply intrigued at how this virgin She-demon had selected this discipline for herself; clearly her renewed innocence had been no barrier to indulgence! The Lightning-demon slid his cock from her mouth and slapped her cheeks with it as she looked up at him hungrily, then moved around behind her. Spreading her bottom cheeks a little with his thumbs, he now placed the swollen, slippery crown of his cock against the little entrance to her bottom and pushed with his hips. She groaned loudly and arched her back more deeply, lifting her bottom to assist the passage of his cock inside her. He spanked her ass lightly as his lower abdomen rubbed against her bottom now, grunting in satisfaction as her muscles tightened reflexively on his full length with each stinging slap to her bum.

A sleek Cougar-demon now entered the chamber and took up position in front of her as he undid his pants, his cock springing up hard as he presented its golden-caramel coloured plum to her waiting lips. She flicked the tip with her tongue like the natural fellatrix I'd recognised when I'd assessed her, now caressing his frenulum, then the thick ridge of the corona of his glans and then the smoothly filed barbs encircling the back of the cockhead, before the Cougar-demon pushed the crown of his cock smoothly through the ring holding her mouth open and down her willing, eager throat. She looked up into eyes as his full length slid into her throat and held there, his furry ballocks rubbing her chin, her throat moving as she swallowed on his thick erection, snorting a little as she breathed deeply, the Cougar-demon already yowling softly as he smiled affectionately at her, a bond obviously already forming between the two.

"Excellent selection!" Tr'skel whispered to me as we watched the Cougar-demon begin to slowly pump his cockshaft in and out of her mouth, her moans of pleasure intensifying as the sig's thrusts into her bottom began to speed up, his fingers sending sparks of electricity into her sex through her little chain as he brought her to climax, groaning himself as her contractions milked his cock to release.

We moved on. The next chamber that caught our attention was occupied by Syra'ex, a muscular female Snake-demon, like my friends Saur'ex and his son. A well-equipped rack of whipping and spanking equipment was mounted on one wall, with various frames to hold submissives in different positions fixed to the chamber floor. A naked Bull-demon was strapped to a large wooden wheel, his body arched strongly backwards so his massive cock and balls were presented for whipping. His discarded clothes lay in a corner; it was he who was the festival goer in this case. Syra'ex was caressing the incredibly thick shaft of his cock with a very slender, highly flexible cane. He moaned and grunted with pleasure, raising his hips to press his cockstem against the movement; the ex than whipped his cockshaft sharply, the noise like a pistol shot that echoed round the chamber walls, hard enough that the Bull-demon bellowed in pleasure-pain and thrashed in his bonds. He slumped back against the wheel, at which point the Snake-demon began to stroke his shaft gently with her cane again. Precum had already began to flow from the little orifice at the tip of the swollen, crimson flushed glans; I watched it well up and overflow as the cane rubbed up and down his thickly veined cockflesh, then whipped it again suddenly at lightning speed, the Bull's muscles flexing and straining as he pulled against his bonds.

"She's had a constant stream of visitors all evening!" Lord Tr'skel whispered in my ear.

"She made it quite clear when I assessed her that she has extensive experience of whipping, my Lord!" I replied, grinning. "She strikes with the speed of a cobra!"

Syra was now slowly forcing a metal ring over the glans of the bound Bull-demon, who snorted and grunted and lifted his hips as she fitted it in position under the flange on his immense glans, restricting the flow from the orifice in the very top of his cockshaft, his cockhead bulging from its entrapment by the metal band. She then inserted a silver plug, flared on the end, into the opening in his glans, pushing it down until the widened end passed beneath the ring to hold the plug in place within his shaft, as the Bull-demon's nostrils snorted, his cock now bobbing visibly from deep arousal. The slender cane now whipped the shaft even harder than before as the She-ex brought the Bull-demon to climax with a series of carefully placed strokes. With one last lightning fast strike to the join of his cock and ball sac, the Bull-demon's back arched like a bow under tension, his cockstem beginning to visibly inflate as it throbbed, his load building up behind the plug as he bellowed in erotic agony. The plug finally shot from his glans like a champagne cork from a bottle, propelled by a fountain of thick come, to a deep groan of satisfied release from the Bull-demon, who smiled in gratitude at the Snake-demon as she nodded her head.

"That is the first time I have seen a submissive Bull-demon at any festival!" Tr'skel exclaimed. "I never doubted that there were submissive Bulls, but that they wouldn't admit to being so. Our Snake-demon dominatrix must really have been too enticing for him to resist!"

"Funnily enough, I've yet to meet any Cow-demons, my Lord!" I replied, smiling.

"Bull-demons have harems of Cow-demons," Tr'skel explained, "Cow-demons having great difficulty finding satisfaction with other demons!"

"I'll bet!" I said, grinning!

"But almost every Bull-demon eventually melds," Tr'skel continued, "probably because they are so few in actual number."

The next chamber that caught our attention accommodated a male Bilocation-demon, a dopp, with those strange eyes that seem to look everywhere and nowhere at once, the irises swirling with clouds of colours, not unlike the cores of the crystal glass objects I'd become so familiar with. Lita'sig lay on her back on a leather ottoman between two manifestations of the dopp; her wrists and ankles were cuffed to a single metal bar, forcing her to bend her knees sharply, her thighs on either side of her body. Her smooth shaved mound, her little lightning bolt tattoos clearly visible, was fully exposed to the delicate strokes of the tiny flogger with which one manifestation of the dopp was teasing and stinging her engorged and reddened sex lips.

The other version of the dopp was slowly pushing his cockstem deep into her open mouth, her eyes wide as she pushed her tongue out, her nostrils flared, a long moan escaping her throat as she lifted her pussy to the flogging. The dopp continued to insert his glans into her throat, patiently letting her take it in her own time, as the sounds of the flogger against her lifted pussy became less distinct, her arousal making the thongs damp and swollen as they slapped against her moisture, the male dopp flicking them against her labia progressively harder as her moans deepened, her breathing coming in sexy snorts as his other manifestation's ballocks now rested on the bridge of her nose.

The version with the whip now knelt up, straightening his thighs out; his cock formed a hard rod over his lower abdomen as he dropped the flogger and picked up a riding crop with a wide leaf at the end. The Lightning-demon's pussy now began to receive well aimed strokes of the crop, her lips tightening around the base of the cock in her mouth, squeezing tighter as the leather leaf flicked hard against her pussy lips, snorting hard through her nose, making both versions of the dopp grunt with pleasure as she involuntarily stimulated the dopp to climax. The dopp thrust suddenly with his hips, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth as the wide leather slapped down on her pussy one last time, both versions of himself moaning deeply with pleasure as they came, the cockshaft of the crop holding dopp throbbing and pumping, hotly and thickly, onto the Lightning-demon's belly as her hips bucked, her hands clawing at the air, toes curling, as she splashed the dopp's cock and thighs in her ecstatic release.

My sex lips were now straining hard against the leather threaded through the metal grommets that had been inserted into my labia. I had never been more aware of my sex lips than at that moment, the binding tightening as my own moisture seeped into the leather. I moaned softly, helplessly, my arousal now a boiling cauldron deep in my belly, as we moved on. A male Teleportation-demon appeared just inside the dopp's chamber as the Lightning-demon girl was leaving.

"You're enjoying the sexual discipline I devised for you?" Tr'skel asked.

"Oh yes, my Lord!" I answered. "It's truly a delicious torment for a Pleasure imp to know that her sex is bound shut!"

"Your bindings are already the talk of the festival! All are impressed at how the Consort, the Pleasure imp herself, has submitted to constant sexual discipline." he replied. "Your fame is growing by the hour, Lindsay."

The next chamber that caught our attention was being used by the two Leopard-demon females who frequented the tavern where I regularly drank with my three fishermen friends. Both had long dildoes made of pleasure stone strapped securely between their thighs with leather harnesses, the flared ends of the glowing phalluses pressed securely between their deep golden coloured love lips. A male Reptile-demon, a rax, knelt on a leather pad between them. Lissa, the kan Leopard-girl was spanking his uplifted ass as he licked the polished head of the dildo that Thela, the bel, was wearing, his iridescent scales gleaming beautifully in the light of the chamber as his body bucked a little from the hard slaps to his buttocks. Both cat-girls were already mewling with pleasure as he groaned aloud, his short tail curving upwards over his lower back.

"This is the real reason why my festival exists, Linzi." Tr'skel whispered to me. "So that demons of every type learn to see each other as friends or lovers, not enemies!"

"There's no such thing as 'The Other'!" I replied, "We're all really the same!"

"Exactly!" he replied.

I shifted position for a better view and noticed that the rax was wearing an obedience collar, the design exactly the same as the type that Tel'estar had locked around my neck on the day we met, all those months earlier. I pointed it out to Tr'skel, who nodded.

"Some submissives need encouragement to reveal that aspect of their nature." he observed. "Submitting to collaring first allows them the freedom to be themselves!"

Thela'bel was now slowly pushing her dildo, its core glowing in hues of green and gold, down the rax's throat, his jaw opening unnaturally wide for what was otherwise a recognisably humanoid face, as his long lizard tongue slid under the polished crystal shaft so the tip stroked the sex of the Leopard-girl, a pleasure she encouraged by pushing the crown of the dildo deeper into his throat as she mewled loudly. Lissa'kan now pushed down on his back, making him lift his ass higher so she could more easily push the cap of her dildo into the little ring of muscle between his buttocks, his sphincter yielding easily to the glowing gemstone cockshaft as it slid deeper within him. The rax's tongue now wriggled and pushed inside Thela's swollen and fully receptive vulva as Lissa's beautifully muscled belly pressed against his upturned buttocks.

"Very fortunate that we had two matching pleasure harnesses for the Leopard-girls." Tr'skel said.

"They brought them themselves!" I replied. "They specifically requested that they work together as dominants."

We moved on as the groans and meows of pleasure from within the chamber began to intensify, the pulses and vibrations from the dildoes obviously having begun to resonate for the three heaving and thrusting bodies.

The next chamber had a small turntable at its centre, upon which a male and female Panther-demon squatted, back-to-back, their arms pulled behind them and bound around each other's upper bodies, the female's beneath the male's. Their tails were curled up between them. A large leather covered sphere was positioned under and between them, from which two gemstone dildoes protruded, each Panther-demon deeply anally penetrated by one of them. Fire-demons, male and female, stood on either side, one facing each of the bound panthers; the female Panther-demon was sucking deeply on the cock of the male infer, her throat moving rhythmically as she swallowed on the shaft. The male onc was slowly licking the engorged deep bronze-coloured sex lips of the female infer. The ache in my heart deepened as I looked upon the female infer, her raven black hair and green eyes so like those of my absent beloved Gyn, who by now hadn't made any kind of contact with me in over a month!