The Troika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We swam around for a while, and then Sandra started some of those playful games people tend to enjoy when swimming. She began by splashing Paul, and this developed into ducking.

They both appealed to me for help, so I joined in and we alternately splashed and ducked each other.

Sandra broke away and raced up the beach, laughing joyfully. Paul raced after her, followed by me. He grabbed her round the waist and they both fell in a tangle of arms and legs. Wrestling around followed with again both of them appealing to me to join in and help. We were like three children in this exuberant game.

The close physical contact had started to give me an erection, and looking at Paul I could see through his swimming trunks that he was hard.

Sandra managed to break away again and ran a little way along the beach. She stopped and called out, "Come on you guys, catch me and rape me."

Paul and I looked at each other. I had no idea how to respond in this situation, but Sandra called out again, "What's the matter, can't you handle a woman?"

Paul laughed, nodded to me, and we sped off in pursuit of the delighted Sandra. She led us quite a dance, dodging and weaving, until we finally pulled her down.

I kneeled above her head holding on to her arms, while Paul, with Sandra pretending to resist, pulled down her bikini bottoms to reveal a ripe and ready vagina. He sat across her and managed to get her top off revealing her breasts with their large, hard nipples.

Paul now tried to keep Sandra's legs apart and penetrate her. He found this rather difficult as Sandra had twisted her legs together. He said to me, "I'll hold her arms and you see if you can part her legs."

As he sat across her I moved her arms so he could take her wrists and hold her arms by her side. I went to her feet, and after a struggle I finally managed to get her legs apart (I suspect with some assistance from Sandra).

Paul wedged himself between her legs and managed to get his penis into her vagina. After what I had heard of Paul's non-performance, what followed was a bit of a surprise. Sandra, still laughing kept crying out, "You beast, you beast, stop this at once." Then her cry suddenly changed. "Oh God yes, put it in me, in me…oh, aah. Oh my God…"

She gave a scream that sent the nearby seabirds flying up echoing her. Paul gave a howling sort of grunt and hammered into her.

There was a pause, and then Paul rolled off Sandra and said to me, "Come on Mal, she's asked for it."

I was in a hell of a state and needed no second invitation. I rammed my penis into her. She was soaked with her own fluids and Paul's sperm and it felt like being in a warm oil bath. In seconds she was having another orgasm. I could not hold off for long, and was soon emptying myself into her.

We all lay recovering on the sand, still laughing. Then rising slowly to her feet, Sandra said, "Let's go back to the shack." We dressed and drove off shackwards.

In the living area we lay around drinking brandy and dry for a while, then Paul said, "Come on, we're not going to leave it at that, are we?"

"Like hell, we are," returned Sandra, "but let's take a shower first."

We crammed into the shower recess, soaping and washing each other, Paul and I paying special attention to Sandra's vagina and breasts. At one stage she had a penis in each hand, allegedly washing them, but it was more like stimulation.

Barely waiting to dry our selves properly Paul and I half carried Sandra into their bedroom. I dived straight for her vagina (no more resistance games now) and thrust my tongue into her. I glanced up and saw that Paul was busy with her breasts. After a few minutes we swapped roles, with me sucking on her beautiful nipples.

A new turn in events came when Sandra decided to move on top of Paul. She positioned herself so as to leave her anus exposed, and as she drew Paul into her vagina, I penetrated her from behind.

I did not come into her in that position, but waited until she had made Paul shoot into her, and then I lay her on her back and entered her front passage to ejaculate.

It was all something of a sexual frenzy, and I lost count of the times Sandra had an orgasm with us, but it was at least six times.

We finished and lay together on the bed, both Paul and I touching and stroking Sandra. She, on the other hand, just lay there relishing this male attention, and making no move toward further intercourse.

Nothing was said, and we all dozed off. I woke around mid-afternoon. Paul had gone from the bed, but Sandra was there and awake. She was leaning on one elbow looking at me.

"I suppose you want to know what all that was about?" she asked.

I had been so involved with our crazy sexual games, once we got really started with the "rape" on the beach, I had not really given much thought to why it was happening.

Sandra continued, "I took your advice and have been giving Paul some lessons. I told him I had been reading books on the subject, and once he got going there was no stopping him. He seemed to become a different man, at least, sexually. I've been having a battle keeping up with all the new things he came up with."

"At one stage he jokingly said we could do with a threesome because I could go on having orgasms long after he's come. I didn't take that one up, but later, when we were discussing your visit to the shack, I idly mentioned that it was a shame that you had to be without a women for so long. He doesn't know that you and Jill don't do it any more."

"He thought about that for a couple of days, then one evening he said, 'Do you think you could ever fancy Malcolm – sexually, I mean?'"

"I hemmed and hawed around that for a bit, and then said, 'I haven't really thought about it, why?'"

"He went sort of funny for a while, and then he said, 'I've been thinking about what you said about Mal being without a woman while he's with us. We might make him a bit more comfortable if…'"

"You mean you want your wife to have sex with another man? I squawked at him, playing the injured virtuous woman."

" 'Only if it doesn't take anything away from me,'" he said. 'And only if you'd find it okay. It would be nice for Mal.'"

"That's how we went on – like a couple of social workers looking after your welfare. He didn't say a word about his desire for a threesome. So I played along for a while, pretending to be doubtful but gradually coming round to the idea. Once I agreed we planned how we would go about it, and we came up with the idea of the rape on the beach."

I was both amazed and amused by the way things had developed, but at the same time, I was apprehensive. I had grown close to Sandra, in fact, I was passionately in love with her. If she were now resolving the sexual difficulties with Paul, would this mean the demise of our relationship?

Sandra seemed to read my thoughts. "If you're worried about our relationship, don't be. I've got plenty for both of you. And now, I must go and prepare a meal. You'll find Paul doing something to the tractor." The old tractor was used to pull the boat in and out of the water.

I found Paul pumping grease into the machine, so I stood watching him for a while, waiting for him to speak. When he did, he simply asked, "Okay?"

"Fine," I said, with equal brevity. We then went on to discuss tomorrow's fishing expedition. Nothing was said about the sexual romp we had experienced.

The rest of the day passed as it usually did at the shack. We had a few drinks and played some hands of cards, then departed for bed.

I showered and shaved, and clambered into the double bed. The room had once been Sandra and Paul's bedroom before they built the other section of the house. The double bed had been their bed.

Unable to sleep, I lay thinking about the events of the day. It had been so unexpected that I began to wonder if I had somehow dreamed or imagined it. As my mind rambled on I heard the sound of a door opening followed by rustling footsteps.

The white shape of a naked Sandra entered my room. She pulled down the covers of the bed and got in beside me. "He's fast asleep," she said, "make love to me. Make love for a long time."

Not bothering to wait for any word from me, she sat across me and put her vagina up to my mouth. "Lick me, darling, please. Make me come."

I put my arms round her thighs and pulled her close, and pushing with my tongue I found her opening. I felt her squirming as I thrust in and out of her, then seeking her clitoris, began sucking it. I could hear her whimpers of pleasure, and felt her woman's juices soaking my face.

She suddenly went rigid, then began a tremor all over her body accompanied with short, sharp cries of "Mmm…mmm…ah…oh," and ending with a long drawn out sigh.

Removing her vagina from me she came over me to start licking her own fluids from my face. She kept saying repeatedly, "I love you, I want you, I need you."

She went down to my penis and began sucking along the shaft. Stopping for a moment she said, "Come into my mouth, darling." It did not take long. I filled her mouth with sperm and unable to swallow it quickly enough, it ran out of her mouth. She kissed me and I could taste the mixture of our love fluids.

She rose from the bed. "Wait for me, darling she said," and left the room.

About an hour later she returned. "I had to fix Paul up," but he's asleep again now. Let me lay with your penis inside me for a while. We lay together in sexual union.

"By the way," she said, "Paul thinks it would be a good idea if you joined us in bed tomorrow night. He seems to like the idea of a troika."

12