The Trophy Wife

Story Info
Brother and sister, mother and son, black and white.
20.9k words
4.42
182.4k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

Author's note: Absolutely no animals were harmed in the development of this manuscript.

*

Sandra was a trophy wife. She had met her husband, Marvlyn, when they were in college, he was an early draft pick for the NFL, and she was the aspiring cheerleader. When he was drafted his second phone call was to propose to her, his first call was to his posse, they had always been there for him; they were the family he never had.

Life was comfortable for Sandra; she wanted for nothing, had most any material desire filled immediately, if not sooner, and played the trophy wife role well for her husband. With all the endorsements and notoriety, the bank account was not a worry. Her love life though had never been much to speak of. Marvlyn was not the stereotypical black man; he was undersized as a lover and did not possess the sexual drive to keep her satisfied.

The year after his retirement from professional football Sandra had discovered Marvlyn with a young member of his posse in a close embrace in the pool house. Marvlyn had the young man's penis in his mouth and was obviously comfortable with the act. She made no mention of it to him; she was after all a wallflower, an object to prop up his charade. Her first inclination was to leave him, but that would serve nothing; no...being the dutiful wife was her lot in life and had provided her with a very good lifestyle, she would continue as she had all along and ignore this newly discovered idiosyncrasy.

Sandra's family had not approved of her marrying a black man. They didn't attend the wedding nor did they send congratulatory sentiments. They didn't disown her, but they might as well have; she grew apart from them. With all this emotional baggage it was difficult to call home and confide in anyone, but she desperately needed someone to talk to and she couldn't trust anyone she knew with such intimate information. She picked up the phone and dialed the number for her brother's home phone.

"Hello?" a male voice intoned.

"Chuck, is that you?" Sandra asked, not having spoken to her older brother in years.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"Chuck, this is Sandra."

"Oh my gads, how have you been Sandra?"

"Ok...well not so ok...Chuck I need to talk to someone, I'm so desperate, can we meet?"

"Are you in trouble? Do you need a lawyer?"

"No, no, nothing as dramatic as that, I just need a shoulder and I can't trust my friends. Will you help?"

"Of course, when and where?"

"Can we meet at your house this evening?"

"Sure!"

"Its good to talk to you again Chuck, I'll see you there, bye."

***

As she drove toward her brother's house she thought of all the time Marvlyn spent with the posse. Had he always been this way? Had he been with all of them? Did he even like girls? These thoughts haunted her to Chuck's door step.

Chuck greeted her warmly, if not affectionately. He listened as she recanted the strange tale of her life as a trophy wife to this sports superstar. It seemed very odd to him that people would prostitute themselves this way. Still, he listened. And as Sandra began to describe her sex life, or more accurately the lack of a sex life, he was spellbound by the tale of this man-amongst-men and his impotence with his wife. Then Sandra explained Marvlyn's posse of young men and how she had found him with one and the realization that it was young men he had a taste for and not her.

Chuck had been a good listener up to this point, but had to interject a thought, "Sandra, any man would be lucky to have a woman like you. You are beautiful, and smart, and you have the grace of an angel. What he's done to you is not an indictment of your femininity; on the contrary, it's an indictment of his manhood."

Sandra broke down and cried at this reaffirmation. "Oh god, what am I to do?"

"Leave him."

"I couldn't do that. He would keep everything, he has lawyers and friends...And I couldn't live any other way."

"So that's really it, isn't it?"

"What?"

"It's about your life style, not him."

"I suppose...yes! You're right it is about the money. But I've earned it for all those years of being there for him throughout his career. Haven't I?"

"What price for your dignity?" Chuck said a little too smugly.

"I didn't come here for a lecture Chuck"

"I know, I'm sorry, really I am."

The door bell rang and interrupted the siblings just in time to dispel the mounting friction. Chuck answered the door and invited his step son, Jim in. Chuck introduced Sandra to Jim and they greeted each other nervously. Jim was just dropping off things for his mother. Sandra saw the opportunity to leave and excused herself; Chuck said if she ever needed a shoulder, she knew where he was.

"Thanks for everything, Chuck, goodnight." She said and left.

"Wow, Dad, how come you never told me your sister looked like that?" Jim burst out as the door shut behind Sandra.

"Keep a civil tone young man, that's a confused young woman and she needs sympathy not molesting."

"Sure Dad."

***

Weeks had passed and Sandra was still unable to reconcile her contempt for Marvlyn's penchant for the down-low and her unrequited sexual needs. She had to do some thing, anything to stave off a confrontation with Marvlyn. She wondered if she could have a back-door man and keep it secret. No, someone would find out, or her lover would blab his mouth. What if she had a girl friend instead? No, she just wasn't cut out to be a lesbian; foiled, and foiled again.

She was lounging around the house when a perverse thought crossed her mind; what if she had an affair with her brother? Of course it wasn't a serious thought, her mind was just grasping at straws. But later, as she readied for bed, she had the same thought again; "what if?" She gently placed a finger between her legs and began teasing her clitoris, mewing tiny little kitten sounds as she did. Moments later she sobbed an "Oh" as she climaxed from the dual impetus of imagination and stimulation. She went to bed with her secrets, and cried herself to sleep.

The morning came with a fresh new outlook, Sandra was invigorated, and had to celebrate the change with someone. She picked up the phone and called her brother.

"Hello?"

"Hi Chuck."

"Hi Sandra."

"Chuck, I feel great and need to celebrate with someone, are you available?"

"Well...I guess so."

"Great, I'll pick you up, bye."

Thirty minutes later Sandra was driving them both to a neighborhood bar to celebrate.

"You won't believe what happened to me yesterday, Chuck." Sandra started off, prattling.

"You're sure in a good mood, what a change, huh?" Chuck commented.

"Oh, you won't believe what I've been up to." She said, incredulously.

"Well don't keep me in the dark, what's up?"

"Well, I was still down – you know – then it hit me, I had to have an affair too."

"You what?"

"Well, I mean I didn't really have one mind you, I just thought about it."

"You thought about having an affair and now you're happy?" Chuck asked confused.

"Sort of..."

"How do you sort of have an affair Sandra?"

"Well..." Sandra thought it would be easier to explain it to him, "I was thinking about having an affair and then...I thought, no, I could never keep it hidden from Marvlyn, and then it hit me and 'bam'! It was so simple that I didn't think it through at first."

"What didn't you think through, what are you talking about Sandra?"

Sandra had led such a shallow, material life for so long she had begun to believe other's shared her narrow perspective. "Well I was thinking if we had an affair no one would be the wiser, no one would suspect us."

"You're nuts! You want me to...No way am I getting involved with you like that, no way!" Chuck gasped as he shook his head emphatically.

Sandra pulled the car over to the side of the road, looked at Chuck with a level gaze, and began to explain her logic to him. "You see, its perfect, Chuck." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Sandra, you can't be serious, how could you ever believe I would go for an idea like this?"

Sandra said nothing, but what she did, said all that needed to be said; she slipped her blouse down over her breasts exposing her perfectly shaped breasts and nipples to her brother, gently pressing them up with her hands from beneath.

Chuck stared spellbound, never had he ever seen such perfect flesh, taught, supple and perfectly formed. He squirmed in the seat, visibly uncomfortable. Finally saying, "Sandra I..."

"No need to say anything Chuck, I see how you feel," pointing to his groin area, the material of his pants straining against the rigid man-flesh beneath, "Would you like for me to help you with that or should I take you back home?"

Chuck began to speak, "Uh..."

Sandra cut him off as she bent over and quickly rescued his penis from his pants, placed it to her warm pouting lips, and began to stroke it vigorously. Chuck was completely under her control, within seconds he was spewing his semen into her mouth.

His excitement subsiding, Chuck looked at his sister as she replaced her blouse, somehow he felt safer with her clothed, her ravishing beauty was intimidating. "Sandra we shouldn't have..."

"We? We didn't do anything, I sucked you off, big brother, now I would like for you to at least hear me out."

"Ok, Sandra, I'm listening."

"It's like this, I can't leave Marvlyn, and I can't chance running around with other men, if Marvlyn ever found out...well you could imagine what would happen. Anyhow, I thought if we had a casual relationship, you know, with sex once in a while, I could always say that I was just visiting my brother, don't you see?"

"What about my family? My life? Did you think of that?" Chuck asked.

"Chuck what I need is sex, you are the only one who I can have sex with. You are attracted to me aren't you?"

"Well..." Chuck began to squirm again.

"I'll make you a promise; make love to me once, if you don't want to continue after that I won't press you again about it, deal?"

"Just once?" he implored, cautiously.

Sandra saw his resolve melting away, "Once and you can choose what happens next."

***

Sandra drove to a motel and after securing a room for their parlay, moved urgently to the room, unlocked the door and invited Chuck inside. Excitement over what was to come was roaring through her as she shoved his pants down around his calves, then knelt to help him get his feet free of the pants. Right in front of her face was his powerful cock. A few curling strands of his pubic bush had swathed around the shaft giving it a gift wrapped appearance.

As she knelt at his feet, Sandra looked up at him, her deep blue eyes glittering with excitement. With feathery, delicate fingers she stroked the now rapidly stiffening tower of his prick. The cords of muscle in Chuck's throat stood out with the strain as he combed his fingers through Sandra's hair.

Deliberately taunting Chuck, Sandra tickled the sensitive skin on the insides of his strong thighs. She pushed back between his thighs, her fingers gently lifting and weighing the ovoid, sperm-heavy masses of his testicles. She saw his belly ripple with excitement from her bold explorations.

The first Sandra saw of that hard rod was its curving, bulbous head-just the tip of it-just its shy slit. She pulled the top of his under pants that still obscured his man-meat, exposing more and more of his cock, the white pinkish cap of the glans, the groove under it, and the special sensitive wedge on the underside where the groove curved upward toward the slit, like the top curve of a valentine. Then she was exposing the pale shaft with its soft skin and the bulging ridges of its veins that slid over the hard, hot core. And behind that ready, erect phallus, like an artistic backdrop, were the dark blond, almost brown curls of his pubic hair.

The shaft of Chuck's cock rose steadily, until it was aimed straight at Sandra's face. Without flinching away from it, she exposed his balls in their wrinkled dark sac nestling between his hairy thighs. She licked her lips at the sight of such a demanding cylinder of turgid meat, but that wasn't what she wanted this time. She didn't want a heavy bulk hammering down her throat. She needed it in her already streaming vagina.

Wrapping her fingers around the hot, hard cock, she fondled the rock-hard tower, feeling the skin shift over the unyielding core, and measured the tenseness there. She looked down at it greedily. Its curving cap was aimed now at the soft swell of her belly, as if ready to fuck her in the belly button. It was unlike her husband's prick, this, her brother's man-meat was impressively large.

Chuck reached around her arms and fingers as she fondled his erection. Sandra had to let go of Chuck's cock when he moved between her tanned, sleek legs. Then he slid his hands up the backs of her legs to her buttocks and hauled her hips forward into his face. His nose bored into the tangle of her pubic bush and jammed into the hot folds of his sister's pussy.

Sandra sucked in her breath involuntarily as Chuck's tongue speared into the searing heart of her sex. Her head rolled as passion flamed through her from the unexpected oral assault on her vagina and clitoris. Marvlyn didn't perform oral sex on her at all.

She sprawled backwards on the rumpled covers of the bed, spreading her legs open to expose her crotch. She knew he could see the excited pink lips of her pussy through the dark bush of hair. Her breasts stood, proud, pale and firm as she lay on her back.

And she had feasted her eyes on Chuck's, powerful frame. As he had moved over her his cock had bobbed and weaved, drooling its own excitement. A shining drop was suspended by a glittering strand that stretched and stretched and finally broke, letting the heavy drop fall.

Then he had been on her and into her warm, receptive vagina, and the perverse vision of her husband fucking his young friend had flashed through Sandra's mind. Why here and now did she have to see that? Why here and now, with Chuck's cock sunk in her streaming vagina did she have to fight down memories of her husband's, lover's face, of his tall, muscular body? Her imagination filled in what she was uncertain of-the curling black bush and the jutting cock that she had only imagined.

Then Chuck's pelvis collided with hers and the vision in Sandra's mind was obliterated by a fiery blast of pleasure. Her clitoris was mangled between their bodies, converted to a nova-knot of heat that flared out through her body, knotting her muscles and bringing a grunt from her lungs. Chuck pistoned his cock in her guts and her hips answered with twisting jumps of their own. His body felt rough and harsh against her tender skin. Lust raged through her.

Chuck thought that for a second, just a second, as he had penetrated her vagina with his cock Sandra had frozen. For a fleeting moment her body had gone limp and unresponsive under him as the hot folds of her vagina had enfolded his prick. But then, before he could worry about it or respond, she was alive under him, her body writhing and moving to accept him as he plumbed her depths. The feel of her tight vagina embracing his big phallus was enough to obliterate all thought about the incident. All his attention was concentrated on the feel of his sister's firm body against his, on the engulfing of his prick by her clinging, slick, wet folds.

Pushing up, he watched her features. They still had that beauty-queen like appearance, and twisted with passion as he pistoned his prick in her tender belly. Then he lowered himself on her again and they writhed together ecstatically and relished the feel of their flesh, squirming against each other's bodies.

Sandra's hips took on a life of their own as she tightened her vagina around the cock pistoning in it. Her hips jerked and jumped as primitive reflexes came to life from the skillful screwing. Four-letter words were streaming from her lips as she urged Chuck on, clawing at his back, spurring his buttocks with her heels as she spread her thighs still more widely in an attempt to get more of him in her belly.

"Fuck, me, fuck your baby sister." she chanted mindlessly as he hammered his penis into her guts. "I'm going to cum, so fuck me. Fuck that big hard cock of yours into your sister."

Chuck saved his breath for the powerful drives of his hips that rammed his erect phallus deep into her guts. Listening to her say "fuck your sister" drove him to higher levels of extreme agitation. The fire was building deep in his groin, the juices pooling in the firing chamber and the muscles cocking themselves to pump hot semen into Sandra's hole.

"I'm cum-cumm-cumm-cumming," Sandra rasped in a harsh blast of air, a whispering gust of sheer lust as fire seared through her body. And then, unbidden, flaring up in her mind's eye, was the face of her husband's male lover, his eyes laughing at her as she climaxed.

Chuck was beyond caring what the woman under him was thinking about. He was ramming his cock deep into her vagina, stuffing her with his bulk. Fiery shots of semen ripped down the length of his shaft while his whole body convulsed and added power to the blasts. He poured his hot sticky load deep into her guts, his muscles straining against hers as he fought to skewer her completely on his prick.

The quivering, straining knot held for a long moment, and then they both relaxed simultaneously. Sandra was pinned like a bug under Chuck's bulk, her slender, feminine arms around his big, masculine torso, her graceful legs entwined with his strong, hairy limbs. His pale buttocks were nestled between her slender thighs.

A slight frown wrinkled the smooth skin of Sandra's forehead as she nestled her chin on Chuck's shoulder and stroked his back tenderly. She felt his cock slowly shrinking in her, retreating from her depths, leaving a hot, sticky pool in her vagina.

Finally, after several moments of lying there together, Sandra asked, "Well Chuck, what do you think?"

"I...I don't know Sandra."

"Would you like to be together again, just to see if it is something you would like to continue? I know I made a promise, but you're not bound to it, just take your time."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course you may." Sandra said with a smile, "Chuck," she continued.

"Yes."

"You are the best lover I've ever had."

This made Chuck smile. He had already made up his mind, but would wait to let her in on it, just to add a measure of control over the situation. God, but she was beautiful. How lucky could he get? He knew he wanted her again, had to have her again.

***

Chuck's wife, Mary wasn't unattractive, but few women compared to Sandra for beauty and charm. When Mary began noticing that Chuck no longer initiated sex as he had before, she began to wonder about his, now, common absences from the house. He kept telling her that he was visiting his sister. "After all these years, she pops up now? How convenient!" She had a friend follow him for a week, sure enough, he was meeting with his sister, sometimes they went to lunch or dinner, but mostly they spent time together at her home. This news did nothing for Mary however, she still longed for her husband's embrace.

Sandra asked Chuck if things were ok at home.

"Just great!" he responded.

"Chuck, you are a wonderful lover and your stamina is impressive, but if you aren't keeping up with Mary at home...well she could become suspicious, do you know what I mean?" Sandra said, unsure if he understood how a woman might react to being cut off so abruptly.

"I see what you mean, three times a week with you has kept me away an awful lot. Maybe I'll treat her to a romantic weekend."

"Good idea, and its on me," she said handing him two crisp hundred dollar bills.

"Sandra, you don't have to pay me..." he began to protest.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers