The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"I've got to fuck you," he muttered.

She felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock head. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Chuck rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so good! Hurry! Fuck me now! Now!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy, sweat soaked material of the bed.

She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Sandra felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ohhh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Chuck shoved again slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the thick sex filled air. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of his sister's cunt and she was loving every minute of it ... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking ... he had never thought of anything as wondrous as this before and it took the utmost of his self-control to hold off from coming instantly into the softly squeezing walls of her cunt.

"Oh, Oh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me Chuck, fill me," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

He dropped his body heavily down on her, smashing the full ripe tits tightly against his heaving chest. He reached back grabbing her ankles and pushing them brutally back over her shoulders, until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness beneath him. His shoulders pushing against the backs of her lithe calves kept her locked in that vulnerable position as he fucked heavily into her.

Reaching beneath them, he forced his hands between the bed and the firm white cheeks of her ass, kneading the warm soft flesh and pulling the gently rotating cheeks further apart. He could feel the hot smooth walls of her tightly clasping cunt sucking hungrily at his aching cock, convulsing tightly around his rapidly plunging hardness. Goddamn it, I'm going insane, he thought. I'm going to lose my fucking mind! Then, before he could begin another thought, he felt it begin for her.

"Aaaaaagh, I'm coming!" she screamed up into his mouth and her body tossed under him, slipping and churning in a furious spasm.

"I'm coming. I'm coming too," he mumbled over and over to himself, speeding up the already furious rhythm of his strokes. He could feel the hot white cum building up inside his heated balls as they beat hard against her wildly gyrating upturned ass. But he couldn't let it stop! He was going to spurt his boiling semen into his sister's sweet little belly until she was filled to the bursting point with their dual mixture of hotly gushing cum juice ... and then, the muscles of her cunt began clasping voraciously around him and massaging his cock to a flooding hugeness that threatened to split her womb apart.

He could feel his breath becoming ragged and short, his cock jerking and stiffening even larger. He could sense the sensation of hot white cum spewing now out of the wildly jerking head and shooting up into her like liquid fire, ricocheting around inside her hotly convulsing vaginal walls like thick burning streams of molten lava. In a cascade of passion the sibling-lovers exploded into a mutual sexual haze, convulsing to exhaustion, slowing, and then, sleep.

Chuck awoke to Sandra nuzzling against his neck. He smiled at the beautiful woman who was at once his sister and his lover, and said, "I love you Sandra."

"I love you too." She chirped.

"No, I think I really love you." Chuck said emphatically.

Sandra said nothing, but she smiled a knowing little smile, she too had fallen in love.

***

Mary was at a loss to explain her behavior with Jim. She had deliberately exposed herself to her son and then shamelessly masturbated to orgasm in front of him. What was wrong with her, she wondered? She would confront him tomorrow, she promised herself, and she would end this outrageous behavior tomorrow.

Jim dropped by just after Chuck left, and said nothing as he got a beer from the fridge and sat down in the living room. Mary paced around her bedroom trying to decide how to explain herself to her son. As she paced the room she began to feel a tingle between her legs, slight at first, but increasing with her pace. Finally she realized that she didn't want to end it, she wanted to continue, and experience the intense feeling of her sordid fantasy. She got her newest dildo, a big black one, and changed into a Japanese kimono. She casually moved to the living room, having said nothing to Jim in days, she wasn't going to say anything now, she sat opposite him and began slowly playing with herself, first with her fingers then she placed the dildo at the entrance to her now sopping pussy.

Jim watched as his mother began her routine. She was confident and sure in her movements, she acted like he wasn't even there. He pulled his pants down around his knees and fondled his penis and testicles. He watched as his mother's pussy lips stretched to accommodate the massive black dildo she was pushing into her wet snatch.

Mary looked up to see Jim's hefty manhood being stroked while he watched her pump herself full of rubber dick. She was envious of his real meat, while she was relegated to the plastic version. She watched lustfully as he continued, just a few feet away, masturbating that wonderful phallus. She wondered if she could ever bring herself to touch his penis, to stroke it even once just to feel it in her hands. Her lust was apparent on her face, her lower lip quivered as she raised the tempo of her strokes.

Jim noticed the change in her demeanor, he didn't know what it meant but he realized that something profound was happening a flood of desire came over him as he moved to his mother.

"Mom..."

"Shush... Jim, let's just be quiet together. Ok?" Mary said as she pulled her son to her, resting his head on her chest, forgetting for a moment that she was unclothed and still exposed to her son. They stayed that way for several moments, a mother and her child in a loving embrace.

Jim spoke first, "Mom I'm so sorry I just... you know... uh, I just..."

Mary looked down and smiled at her son, but the scene she saw there shocked her to her core, her son was slowly stroking his erect penis while his head was wedged between her bare breasts. "Oh, my god, Jim!" she squealed, "What are you doing?"

Jim hadn't forgotten the sight of his mother masturbating, then, he remembered the erotic taboo of her actions, and his fire was rekindled. Then suddenly, Jim, very agitated, manhandled her back onto the floor and he then moved down beside her, and began caressing her breasts, and then stroking her abdomen and her thighs, finally stroking between her legs.

Mary was at first scared at this rough treatment from her son, shocked, and then resisting, "No, Jim, Stop." She said, but the heat had been built to uncontrollable levels by her fantasy act, she needed release, her body began responding to his caresses.

He continued roughly stroking her, now her inner thighs to her cunt, her body jerking when she felt his touch there, whimpering now as his fingers took possession of her cunt, invading the moist lips. She turned her head away when he tried to kiss her, refusing to surrender her lips. However, he continued his expert stroking of her breasts and the now moist red lips of her cunt, Mary, gasping as he found her clitoris, caressing her until she was groaning. He was steadily overcoming her resistance and her obvious intention of not responding to him.

"Mom, I want you. I need you. I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated."

Mary remained quiet, except to resist his rough treatment. He continued his caresses, his stroking of her body, gradually pushing her legs and thighs open more, her cunt pulling open, Mary was trembling, whimpering now, her body flushed as she was responding to him against her will. Soon it was clear that she was helpless, her legs spreading fully to his pressure against her thighs. She finally surrendered, her arms falling to her sides. The picture that she was presenting was incredibly erotic, her firm breasts, her legs and thighs spread, her wet cunt opening, compliant now, moaning as he stroked her.

Jim felt her surrender, relishing her helplessness now, as he prepared to mount her. He lifted her legs and thighs, as he rose up, mounting her and directing his cock against the wet swollen lips of his mother's cunt. She could see as he moved his cock up and down the lips of her cunt, moistening the large purple head of his cock. Then he positioned his cock at her entrance and began to push with a steady pressure as Mary's whimpers changed to groans as she felt herself beginning to stretch to accommodate his entrance into her defenseless cunt.

He continued the relentless pressure, stretching her more till finally, with a hoarse cry from Mary, the head of his cock entered her. Slowly he began to push further into her, and her cunt stretched tightly around his cock, Jim moving in and out with short strokes, wetting his cock as he continued to penetrate her deeper with each stroke, Mary, wide eyed and moaning with this invasion. Then finally, with one last thrust, he impaled her on his cock. Then Mary cried out and her body began jerking, and her lovely legs clamped over his thighs as her trembling body erupted in a powerful orgasm, which took her completely by surprise, she had never been treated so rough, and by her own son, she worried that she had come during the violent incestuous treatment.

Gradually Mary relaxed, and at that point Jim began a slow deep thrusting into her, his cock shiny with her juices, pulling back each time till the head of his cock was at the entrance of her cunt. He took a long time with her, but finally he began to increase the speed of his thrusts, Mary jerking with each thrust as now her body began to respond. She was flushed, trembling and groaning, as Jim moved her closer and closer to another climax. Finally, with a shrill cry, her orgasm was upon her, crying out again and again as her legs clamped over his thighs, her body jerking, her arms gripping his back. At that moment, Jim's own climax began, groaning, he erupted into her, gripping her ass as he fully impaled her, spurting into his mother's belly, draining his cock into her.

***

Mary was no longer concerned with Chuck's lack of attention, she was however very concerned about Jim's amorous attention. She had never been so thoroughly consumed as she was with him. But it was wrong; she could not allow it to continue.

Jim had other ideas. His mother had been his second lover ever and by far the best. He was totally consumed by her, and he hoped she too had these feelings. His future had become a bright path of sensual warmth with his mother at the gateway to his soul.

Jim waited until Chuck had left for the day and walked up to the back door, stuck his head in and said, "What, no show today?" laughing as he did so.

Mary shot a stern look toward him saying, "Jim about last night...We can't...shouldn't be..."

He cut her stuttering off, "Mom, lighten up. We made love, so what?"

"She was taken aback by his cavalier attitude, "Just like that, you fuck your mother, and 'so what' is all you have to say?"

"Mom, I didn't 'fuck you'. I made love to you." He corrected her.

Mary was stifled by his assertion, she wondered if he was toying with her, "What we did was not love it was wrong, Jim."

"How can you say it was wrong? When we were together it felt pretty right to me, and you weren't complaining either!"

Mary blushed at his brazed depiction of her sexual antics.

Jim moved close to her, felt her heat, he could smell her musk, but he made no overt move toward her.

Mary quivered as his close proximity to her triggered a response in her, a sexual response. She began to sweat, her pussy moistened appreciably, her hands were clammy and shaking perceptibly.

Jim moved past her to the fridge, got a beer and walked down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Mary agonized over the predicament, frozen to the spot where she stood, her willpower was waning. She pried her feet from the floor and moved down the hall to the guest bedroom.

***

Weeks had passed and Chuck was relieved that Mary made fewer and fewer demands for sex lately, in fact they hadn't been together for over a week now and she seemed to be ok with it. So much the better for him, he thought. It never occurred that something was amiss.

Sandra was picking him up and they were going to have to go to a motel, Marvlyn was having a party for his posse at the house, she informed him.

Just as they were registering for the room Jim was passing by and noticed his step father and his sister walking arm in arm into the motel room. "What the hell?" he wondered out loud, turned his car around and drove back to the motel. He made his way along the side walk toward the room he had seen them enter. He walked slowly by the room, listening intently for tell-tale sounds, to no avail. He spent the next twenty minutes sitting in his car, and then retraced the walk along the front of the motel room, this time he heard muffled sounds of passionate love making emanating from the room. "Ain't this a bitch?" he mused to himself, "Dad's got one hell of a slice!"

The following day Sandra got a phone call from her step-nephew, he said that they had to meet to discuss a grave situation with Chuck and his mom. Sandra was reluctant to comply, but he was insistent.

They met at noon; she had insisted they meet openly so the mall was chosen for the occasion. He seemed very nervous and fidgeting as she approached. She looked stern and unforgiving as she confronted him, "Ok, why did you drag me out here?"

"Uh, well I was over by the Starlight Motel yesterday and I..."

"Just what do you think you saw, Jim?" she asked tersely.

"I walked by the room, and I heard plenty..." he shot back defiantly, "You and Chuck are lovers."

Sandra realized that nothing was going to convince him otherwise, so she changed her demeanor, "Jim just what do you want? Who would believe you? Chuck is my brother after all."

"Well, I don't know..." Jim said unsure of his position, "I wasn't thinking of any thing...you know...really." He lied, unable to complete the extortion in the face of this awesome beauty.

Sandra saw through his lie, and decided to play along for the moment, "Jim, you've busted me fair and square, I suppose I owe you an explanation, but not here."

"Where?" he asked.

She had him now, "My house. Leave your car here and I'll drive."

Once at home Sandra had him where she wanted him; naked and on his back. She pried his already stiff prick from his pants and placed it gently to her lips, Jim began to buck instantly as sperm began shooting from his overly excited prick. His premature ejaculate spattering on Sandra's face and neck.

Jim had never been so close to anyone as beautiful as she was. He was overwhelmed and it showed in his lack of performance.

Sandra took the opportunity to disengage from this would-be extortionist, "We really should be getting you back to your car. My husband will be home soon."

"Husband?" Jim said nervously.

"Uh huh, didn't you know? Well, ask Chuck about him some time, but for now we better go."

As Sandra dropped Jim off he asked if they could get together again.

"Jim it was nice and all, but I think we are even, do you understand?"

"Sure, ok." He said dejectedly.

Seeing the hurt look, she said, "Look, I have to go, but maybe we'll see each other again."

This seemed to pick him up and he smiled, turned and walked away.

Sandra thought about telling Chuck about Jim, but decided against it. She trusted Jim to be quiet for now.

***

Jim obsessed over Sandra, he had never dreamed of such a beautiful woman, and then to be so close, he had almost had her, he felt as if he had been deprived. He continued to see his mother four or five times a week.

Mary had become quite comfortable with her son as lover. Jim had grown into a sincere pleasure giving lover for her. She reveled in her new found sensuality; she looked forward to the trysts with her son.

Chuck was none the wiser for Jim's antics. Sandra was content to leave it as it was.

Jim had begun to have other ideas; his obsession over Sandra had taken its toll on his restraint, he thought of telling his mother of Chuck's indiscretions, but that wouldn't do anything but cause a major debacle. But he must do something, he thought. And he intended to make it happen soon.

Chuck and Mary had planned an infrequent night out and Jim took the opportunity to devise a plan to get at Sandra again. He called her and explained that Chuck and Mary would be gone most of the night and that it would be in her best interest to spend a few hours with him at their house tonight.

"Jim, I won't be black mailed like this." Sandra intoned.

"No, no, you've got me all wrong, I just want to be with you Sandra, I wasn't up to snuff last time, this time I'll show you what I can do. Ok?"

Sandra was amused at his brash manner, "Jim, you've got a lot of nerve. Ok, I'll be there at eight, but I'm leaving at nine."

Sandra arrived promptly at eight, and found Jim nervously pacing the floor. She looked at her young nephew his obvious agitation belied his earlier confidence.

"Would you like to go to the bed room?" he asked.

She turned toward him, her face dazed-looking with passion. "Yes, we'll go into the bedroom." she breathed softly.

He moved ahead of her, walked quickly into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed. He waited but she didn't follow. He listened for her voice, but all he heard was the sound of laughter floating through the doorway. Goddamn it, she must have suddenly lost her nerve!

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers