The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary wondered if there was any possible way to get even the head of this monster in her pussy. "Lay down." She heard herself say.

Jefferson did as he was told and lay down on the patio. A crowd had formed a rough circle around them waiting to see their friend's monster meat do its damage.

Mary reached for her small purse, pulled out a tube of KY jelly, and squeezed a liberal amount onto her hand. She spread a thick coat to Jefferson's prick, then shoved a finger up her spread vagina. She added another finger then a third, finally a fourth, stretching herself as wide as she could. Moving over Jefferson's spread form she found that her feet barely touched on either side of him as she straddled his torso. She reached back and readied his engorged head at the opening to her vagina, pressed back slightly, then retracted a bit, before pressing back once again.

Several minutes passed this way, pressing back and then retracting, finally Mary had worked a few inches of Jefferson's penis into her painfully stretched cunt, enough to begin stroking. The girth was what prevented greater penetration, and Mary was feeling the walls of her cavernous cunt tearing, the pain was unbearable, and still she stroked the big man's monster cock.

Jefferson was motivated now he was finally inside a woman, a white woman's pussy. Tears of joy streamed down his face, as his penis was thrusting in an out of this wonderful woman's body.

Cheers and congratulations were flowing from the assembled crowd. Marvlyn had even joined the tumult.

Mary felt Jefferson begin to stab into her, "Oh, no Jefferson, no, no," she pleaded, the pain of his thrusts were too much for her. She passed out as he stabbed unmercifully into her warm wet pussy. He was overcome, and coming. He climaxed with a final stab into her unprotected belly, as she hung limply over his torso.

Several of the onlookers commented that half of his massive penis had disappeared on that final thrust. "Wow, man! That's what I call fuckin'." Someone commented.

***

Chuck had fallen comfortably in love with his sister. He no longer thought of her as a sibling, she was his lover, his true love.

Sandra called and wanted him to come over immediately. Her demeanor on the phone was disturbing to Chuck, he didn't relish the drama of her upscale lifestyle.

He arrived and Sandra met him at the door, "You are not going to believe this, Chuck!" she said flatly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Come and look." She was pointing out the kitchen window towards the patio.

There on the patio was a crowd of black men in a circle around what appeared to be a small white child sitting on a black man's chest as he lay on his back. Chuck looked closer, and then recognition struck him; the girl was not a girl at all but his wife, Mary. She was butt naked with a massive black dick snaking out of her back side. She was pushing back and forth as this huge black dick stabbed at her pale white skin.

Chuck stood frozen in that spot watching his wife being ravaged by this black man. Rage and excitement alternated in his mind. He at once intrigued by his wife's adulterous behavior, and incensed that this black man was abusing her. He didn't even acknowledge his apparent racist tendency. His emotions flowed as tears clouded his eyes, wiping them on his sleeve he stood staring as his wife now flopped loosely atop the huge black body beneath her.

When it appeared that they were through Mary just lay still, clinging loosely to her black lover's chest. Gently, her lover rolled her onto her side on the ground, rose and walked back to where he dressed and departed, giving several high-fives as he went.

Chuck turned from the window, and saw Sandra standing, head held low averting her gaze from his out of respect. "What was this about?" He asked her.

"I don't know. They were here when I came home. But Mary hadn't taken up with the big guy until just before got here. I'm so sorry Chuck."

"She sure has some explaining to do." Chuck said with a sigh.

***

Mary refused to discuss her foray with the big black man. Chuck realized that this produced an opportunity for him and Sandra, if only she could break with Marvlyn.

It took Mary two weeks to recover from the big man's violent intrusion. She found herself longing for his gentle touch and massive meat. She had never been so fully and forcefully fucked, she desperately wanted a rematch.

It was a month after this last visit to Marvlyn's when Mary got a call from him asking if she and Chuck could stop by that evening.

"Why?" She had asked.

"It's important Mary, that's all I can say."

Sandra had called and asked Chuck also.

"What could be going on?" Chuck wondered aloud.

Once all were together, Sandra introduced Jefferson Lincoln, and an attorney to those that did not know one other. Chuck had to choke back his revulsion for the big man.

The attorney began to speak, "ladies and gentlemen we are here to consummate a very complicated agreement. If everyone would please open their brief, I will explain the details of the agreement."

Chuck and Mary frowned wondering what 'agreement' he was talking about.

It didn't take long for him to cut to the chase, if you agree Mary, to cohabitate with Mr. Jefferson Lincoln; and Sandra if you would agree to separate, without further claim to Marvlyn's property; and Chuck as compensation for your uncontested separation, you will receive one million dollars from Mr. Jefferson Lincoln; Sandra to receive a monthly maintenance stipend of ten thousand dollars from Marvlyn. He continued in his monotone narrative, but Mary and Chuck, both, were now fully aware what was happening.

When it was their turn to agree, Mary eagerly said, "Yes, yes, I do."

"Chuck was only slightly more composed, "Sure, yes!" He agreed.

After everyone had agreed, everyone signed each of the documents. The attorney collected them up, and excused himself.

Chuck pulled Sandra aside and congratulated her on her release from her husband's tyranny. "I guess this means you don't have to hide in the shadows any longer. You're free to pursue your own life." He said, rather disappointed.

Sandra giggled, embarrassing him deeply. "What's so funny?" He asked.

Sandra chirped, "Chuck...I couldn't have it written into a legal document that I was going to run off with my brother! But I still love you, silly, unless you've changed your mind?"

"No...no! Oh I love you Sandra, I do."

***

That evening under the stars and the gentle wafting of a warm breeze, Mary with Jefferson and Sandra with Chuck the couples made love openly for the first time as lovers.

Mary and Jefferson were in the hot tub, "Now you've got to behave yourself," she waved an admonishing finger at him. "So I can do my work." Mary admonished Jefferson.

"Yeah, yeah, do it, do your work," he agreed, sliding on his back down into the water. He lifted his legs and his muscular thighs broke through the water line, dripping wet and the tendrils of curly black hair flattened out against his ebony skin.

"Now what did you do that for?" Mary giggled.

"That's one of the parts I want you to rub real good," he grinned back at her.

Mary smiled to herself. Really, this massive teddy bear was just too much. Oh, she enjoyed the exchange between them, but he was really hung, much better than Chuck or Jim.

But Sandra and Chuck made a really attractive couple also and besides that, it was all in the family. She almost felt guilty about Sandra being Chuck's sister, it was really weird, but no more so than she and her son Jim.

Jefferson's heart pounded as her hand slid onto the back of his neck, massaging lightly through the few soaked tendrils of hair on his back, and causing his whole torso to tingle. He shivered as her hand lowered and massaged warmly over the small of his back, grazing his ass cheeks and flicking down over the tingling crevice. Mary smiled salaciously at the goose-bumps on his arms and turned her fully curving upper torso until she faced his beautiful naked body more directly.

"Do you like it?" she lifted her hand from his back and smiled.

"God, yes!"

"Well, I'd better get to the front."

Jefferson's eyes narrowed in delight at his good fortune as she swirled her hands over his chest, gently massaging over the outlines of his muscles and then, motioning for him to lift his arms, tingling smoothly down the sides of his torso. It pressed down onto his abdomen, sliding provocatively close to his near-bursting cock, and then out abruptly onto his warmly throbbing thighs. She lifted his legs out of the water, massaging down each one thoroughly from the top of his thighs to the tips of his toes.

"Done," she announced.

"Not quite," he replied.

"You mean there's more?"

"Lot's more."

"I don't see anything more."

"You will," he grinned, a look of smug self-satisfaction, sliding on his back down into the water. The thickly bulging head of his warmly pulsing cock broke through the water line as he lifted his belly slightly upwards and the entire length of his fleshy instrument arose slowly out of the water like some monstrous sea animal.

"Now, what is that?" Mary giggled, absentmindedly rubbing against his thigh.

"The part you missed," he gritted back at her through whitely shining teeth, enjoying the widening surprise in her eyes as she took in the stiffly jutting size of his erect cock pushing up even further above water level.

"I don't know how I ever managed to take that," Mary said.

She swallowed deeply, a little nervous and more than impressed. Chuck was nicely built, so was Jim, but that cock of Jefferson's looked a good sixteen inches long as it bobbed its reddening head above the sudsy water. She was already imagining what it would feel like, prodding forcefully against the tightly resisting entry to her vagina.

"It's called a cock," his slightly peevish voice cut through her thoughts.

"Why, you don't say."

"Are you going to play with it?"

"I guess I will ... and then I may not."

Then, with a definitely increased firmness, she began forcing her hands down to the lower edges of his abdomen. His mouth fell open as he saw her slender forearm disappear into the water and felt the tingling pressure move deep between his swiftly parting thighs, then curl slowly over the spot below his semen-bloated balls down the crevice of his buttocks, flicking over his tightly throbbing anus.

"Something touched me."

"It's my prick, you beautiful little girl."

"I guess I'll play with it now," she announced.

"Ohh," he moaned as her bare hand wrapped itself around the heavily pulsating hardness and she began sliding her hand up and down the steadily hardening shaft, slowly at first, then more rapidly in perfectly timed strokes, causing his body to ache more than ever. He could feel the pressure building in his balls as she rubbed the skin slowly back and forth, giving it an extra tight little squeeze as she pulled over the throbbing end of it on the upstroke. Then her other hand sunk into the water and he groaned and thrust his loins forward as she stroked his hardness between both of them at the same time, the warm smoothness of her open palms closing firmly over the throbbing sensitive head of his cock.

"Why, it's such a big cock," she lifted her gaze to the surrounding violet tiles, still keeping her hands embraced warmly around it, and said in a studious voice, "And it's getting even bigger. I can feel it growing right in my hands!"

"Do you want me to get out of the tub?" Jefferson croaked in a broken voice at the same time letting one of his wet hands move from the side of the tub up to the pertly swelling nipples of her breasts that hung like ripe fruit from her chest. He tweaked the nipple, rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger and she mewed. He reached to the bare softly undulating curves of her thighs, and let his fingers dip into the smooth creamy softness of her pussy.

"I think I've found something else," Mary said in a husky voice, letting one searching palm dip down around his balls and cradling their immense softness. One small finger pressed onward deep between his legs, pressing slowly down between his buttocks and wedging softly into the tight tiny puckered ring of his anus.

"Get on top baby," he muttered.

"Don't you want me to rub my hand up and down on it in the tub?" she said in a mischievous voice.

"I-I want to fuck you, baby, not your hand," he gulped and dug his hand deeper into her pussy until his fingers were buried in her warmth.

Mary stepped into the tub, carefully positioned herself over Jefferson's massive tool and pressed down, until she had the head of his prick inside her quivering chasm. Slowly she worked a small part of the length of him inside her. She was full, completely full and immediately began to come violently, thrusting again and again against Jefferson's upward thrusts. Jefferson came with her as they splashed water carelessly onto the ground in their wanton lustful engagement.

Chuck and Sandra watched intently as Mary and Jefferson made love. Gone was Chuck's resentment. He was full of pride and joy for his wife's certain conquest of this monster prick.

"I need you," Sandra whispered. She moved back until she was lying on the ground. Then she bent her knees and opened them. She held her hand out to Chuck.

Sandra opened her arms and legs to him. She moaned as his chest pressed to her and their lips met. She could feel his pulsing penis dripping juice onto her stomach. Pulling her lips from his she gasped, "Fuck me Chuck. Fuck your baby sister." She reached down for his penis.

Chuck moved up on his hands and watched as Sandra grasped his penis. He let her lead him to her. She directed the swollen head to her equally swollen sex lips. Slowly she moved it up and down between the lips before centering it on the hole.

Sandra let just the head slip inside and whispered, "Wait." Then she looked up into Chuck's eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Both of their eyes were swimming with lust and love.

Chuck held himself over Sandra, the head of his penis throbbing just inside her clinching lips. He waited... waited for permission to enter her... waited for permission to fuck his sister. The seconds ticked by.

Slowly Sandra lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, still keeping his penis at bay. Finally, she took a deep breath, her eyes still staring into his, and whispered, "Fuck me." With a bellow Chuck dropped his weight downward, forcing his penis all the way into her body.

"Ahhhhhh," they both screamed as the long shaft slid to the bottom.

Sandra's head was spinning and she was having difficulty catching her breath. She had waited so long for this moment. She had anticipated it for days and now it was happening; she was finally having sex openly with her brother. The part of her body she had given freely to other men was now open for her brother and he was inside her as deeply as he could go. It was so much sweeter because it was a man she now knew that she loved.

Chuck was gasping for breath as well. The soft warmth of her vagina was almost more than he could take. It had been several days since he had been with his sister. He could feel her firm breasts on his chest and her legs pulling his hips downward. "Oh God," he gasped and pulled his hips back until his penis was barely inside her. This time he was the one teasing... the one holding back. He looked down at her and smiled, then dropped his hips. Again they both screamed in pleasure. However, Chuck didn't stop at the bottom. He quickly pulled back and did it again. Soon his hips were moving at a steady pace, matching the movements under him. He worked in and out, slowly increasing his pace until he was pounding into her with abandon. Sandra's copious juices began to coat his penis and drip down the cheeks of her ass. The air filled with the sound of two bodies slapping together.

Marvlyn had heard the sounds of love from the living room. He assumed that it was Mary and Jefferson, but as he listened the distinct sounds that Sandra made were readily apparent. He moved to the door and watched in amazement as Chuck pounded his huge meat into his sister's vagina. "So that's how it is." Marvlyn whispered to himself.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuckkkkkk meeeee!!!" Sandra screamed. She was rapidly nearing another climax when she heard Chuck gasping at her ear.

"I'm... getting... close," he gasped in warning.

"Come, come for me!" Sandra encouraged.

"Do you want me to come now?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your come!" Sandra returned, her hips pushing up at him even more rapidly.

"Oh Jesus!" Chuck moaned as his balls tightened. Suddenly he pushed in as deeply as he could go and his body convulsed. His sperm shot from the swollen head, splattering on the welcoming interior walls of Sandra's vagina.

Sandra felt his penis throb and knew that he was filling her with his seed. Her legs tightened around his waist and she lifted her hips. She began to climax. The two lovers froze as their bodies merged into one.

Within a few seconds Chuck collapsed onto Sandra, his breathing still ragged. He found her lips and kissed her tenderly. "That was amazing!" he whispered.

"For me too," Sandra sighed. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and she could feel his sperm leaking from around their still joined sex organs.

As Mary and Jefferson rose to leave, Mary moved toward Chuck and Sandra, bent down and placed a long sensual kiss on Chuck's lips, then pulled back looked into his eyes and said, "You are a real bad boy, Chuck!" With a smile, she left.