The Trophy Wife Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a computer."

"Anything you can imagine is on the computer. Many people think up wild things and try to find a picture or talk to a person who does that thing. I have many, many readers whose sex lives are only fantasies because they have medical problems, etc. I cannot fault them for the wildest fantasies and most deviant thoughts."

"I have to get back."

"I will miss you and the heat from your body. And of course I will dream about kissing every inch of you and my need to see you climax."

"You have to stop talking like that."

"Why?"

"I am married and you get me too worked up."

"One day you will ride behind me on the bike until you climax. One day you will have lunch with me while I finger you and you come while eating. You will watch me lick your juices from my fingers and know how much I want to taste directly from your pussy."

"Please stop."

"Okay. When you are ready, come hitch a ride behind me. Wear a short skirt, thin, or better yet, no panties, and let's drive fast down the back roads until you cum all over the seat."

After Sue left, I thought a long time about my teasing. I was pushing too hard. She was too serious to be playful. Her body was needy and my teasing made things worse. I imagined that the sex she had with Harold was mostly for him and she could not imagine my stories being true. However, moving into her thirties, her body was screaming that there had to be more for her. My thoughts were that I had complicated her life and brought her frustration when what she wanted to do was to minimize sex in her life and just accept the comforts that she had with her husband. I did not feel good about today's conversation with Sue or my challenge to her. I had probably scared her. Sad, I needed a female friend, if nothing else.

I had to attend a reading and a many author book signing, so I needed a date. Lynn is a beautiful escort and occasional "working girl" that I call for such occasions. Any man would look good with her on his arm. I know, I feel ten feet tall when people see me with her. I was running late. Lynn had to wait for me, so she was inside my house for an hour before we left. Two male neighbors stopped me at the end of my drive way and ogled Lynn before we had to scurry on.

It was after eleven when Lynn and I got back from the after signing cocktail party. I should hire her full time. She had read my mystery, kept a lot of attention on me and probably sold dozens more copies of my new hard back than would have sold without her being there. We both were a little tipsy; she stayed when I invited her to do so. Of course, it cost me, but I was smiling at seven a.m. when I helped her into her car.

"Tony, I enjoyed going with you last night and showing off. Call me anytime."

"I hoped you enjoyed some of our private time together."

She reached out her car window, cupped my cock, squeezed and said, "You know very well that I really enjoyed your lips and this thing a little too much. My lady will know and be angry. I tried to wash you all out of me but she is very observant."

"You should have told me. I would have respected your situation."

"I wanted what we did. It sounds strange, considering what I do, but I don't enjoy the company of many men. You are smart, playful and respectful, even when you are paying the bill. That is not common."

"Tell your lady, that you told me about her. Tell her, I said, she is very lucky to have such beauty in her life and that I envy her. Someday, I hope to have someone who cares about me and comes home to me because that is what she wants to do."

Just as she started to pull out, I waved for her to stop. "You really made me look good last night and helped sell books. I have another signing in two weeks. I have to read some. The group will be a lot bigger but it is in Seattle. See if your lady will go with us to make sure I keep my hands to myself and you come make me look good again."

"Email me the details and I'll let you know immediately, so you can get someone else, if I'm already booked."

I scurried in and out a lot all week. I often caught Sue watching but she was avoiding me. It was raining hard on the next Tuesday morning when she scurried over. I greeted her long before she came into my ever open garage, "Hi, beautiful stranger. I have missed seeing and talking with you. Did you get to read more stories?"

"I saw you with Ms. USA a week ago. With her around, you could not have missed me."

"Ms. USA prefers girls. I pay her to be my date because she is wonderful at making me look good at signings and selling books."

My explanation took the ordered objections and anger out of her. The wind started blowing the rain into the garage so I hit the automatic garage door button and it closed leaving us warm and listening to the noisy rain outside. She seemed to be at a loss of what to say now. She faced my work bench and touched some of the wrenches on the work surface in front of her. I walked up close behind her, just slightly touching and her body leaned back into me, without her permission. Her body tensed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss her neck gently through her shoulder length hair. As I nuzzled through, I sucked her ear lobes and my breath tickled her ears. I started to retrace my steps and turned her head so I could lick at her lips. Her hands covered mine and pulled them up to cup her breasts. The feeling was intense; she stiffened and I pushed my hips into her to hold her still for my kisses and my fingers. She pushed back and I got even harder. Slowly, she relaxed and her right hand snaked behind her ass cheeks and cupped my hard cock.

She had one quick deep inhale and was very still.

"What is wrong, Pretty One. I will not hurt you or pressure you to do anything that you do not want to do?"

"I could never take this into my body. It would stretch me and Harold would know."

"You are miles ahead of me. I am only hoping to touch you and taste you."

"I have read your stories. I will disappoint you. The only way I have ever climaxed is with my own fingers. Harold says I take forever, so he only half way tries to get me off."

"All of that is fine. Will you let me enjoy you?"

"I want to. I will try."

I lifted her and sat her on my work bench. "Just relax and enjoy the touch and the closeness. You do not have to do anything."

Even with gentle touches and kisses, she still did not relax. Soon her fingers went to the top button of her summer dress.

"I want to un-wrap you and torture myself because I am taking so long. I would like to spend all day kissing every inch of you. Suck your toes, lick your back and feel my fingers struggle for sanity because they cannot get enough of you."

I could feel she was in a hurry, urging me on. All too soon, I had her bra off and the sight made me stutter and admit to her, "I knew they would be pretty but they are beautiful and perfect." Her back arched as my lips closed over the closest rigid nipple. I could feel her holding back, expecting harsh rejecting words. I did not know how to overcome that. Soon she was naked to the waist and I licked and kissed her belly before I lifted her again and pushed everything she had on down at the same time. She wanted to be nude for me. Wanted to hasten the criticism and know that she was unworthy as a woman. I lay my reluctant naked beauty on an exercise mat on the clean smooth painted floor of my garage. I wanted to taste her. She held her hands away.

"Touch me Sue, guide my head and my touches to teach me how to please you."

"I thought you would be like me, I do not like my head forced."

"This is different. Relax, guide me and know that I really want to lick your wetness, taste you and please you."

I used her feet, her calves, her thighs to open and close her. I wanted her to see the appreciation and desire in my eyes. When my head leaned forward, her body tightened and she held her breath, thinking I would find something wrong. When I enjoyed her, sucked her lips, licked her and kissed everything I could reach, she began to relax.

"Close your eyes for a moment. I want to feel inside you and then lick you."

At first, she resisted but when I did not hurt her, she relaxed more. Her g-spot was easy to find and it enjoyed being pressed and rubbed lightly. Those touches urged her ridge to swell and her clit to begin to peek from under its hood. In minutes, she was not too sensitive and she was ready for my lips to suck her while my finger tips pushed. Her hips lifted to increase the pressure and her hands finally closed onto the sides of my head. This would not be anything fancy. I just wanted to prove something to her. My gentle touches grew more purposeful and her body let a long moaning sigh escape; that surprised her. Her thighs tightened, as if to protect her from more pleasure. I pushed her open with a hand on each of her knees and then returned to her wetness to push two fingers in this time. I saw her face contort with a pleasurable pain. I did not vary from the guidance of her hands. She led me and herself. I felt her belly begin to tighten and her fingers grasp handfuls of my hair. Her legs tightened and her body lifted again so only her shoulders and feet were on the mat. Her mind wandered and she stalled. I beaconed across her spot for her to bring her orgasm to me. Her tight muscles began to tremble, a trickle came from inside her and then she pulled my head painfully into her pubic bone with a loud, "Yes."

I kept going. She started to push me away. When I resisted, her body agreed to endure the pleasure and risk the unknown. I barely changed, I was sucking her clit and she gasped, "No, no, please don't stop." In just a few more short minutes the sound started deep inside her. Her thighs locked me in place and she ground her cunt into my lips. Now I thrust into her, fucking into her magic spot. Her growl was accompanied by a roll of her hips but I managed to stay with her. She rolled to the other side and whimpered like a little girl recovering from a spanking. Then my surprise came. Loudly and defiantly she ordered, "Eat me. Lick my cunt. Eat me until I can't take it."

She struggled and came twice more before she pushed me away frantically and curled into a fetal ball. I hovered over her, told her how beautiful her climaxes were, how wonderful she tastes and how magnificent she is. I thought this would be how our first time together would end but she opened up, pulled my face to hers, flung her arms and legs around me hugged me tightly. We had rolled off the mat and the shiny floor was cold. All I could hear was her breathing, her heart and the pounding rain. Her body shook and I pulled away enough to look at her, she was crying and tears were streaming down her face. I knew she would explain later. I just held her.

Finally her blank questioning eyes looked into mine and she said, "I came. More than once. On your lips and fingers."

"Yes, Beautiful, you did. I bet you can cum in dozens of ways that most women have never imagined. You are something very special."

As she wound down, I tested her. I pushed two fingers into her soaking pussy and used them to paint my lips with her wetness. "Kiss me."

There was only a moment of hesitation. While we practiced with our tongues, I pushed my fingers into her again and then brought them up to push into our kiss. We licked and sucked at her juices. I lowered my hand again and she said, "Don't, you are getting me started again. I did learn an oral lesson. I just learned, I like how I taste on your lips and fingers."

I went to the half bath in the garage and brought her wet wash cloths and a dry towel. I helped but she was very tender to the touch. I helped her dress, except for panties, and leaned in to kiss her goodbye.

"I do have to go but I would like to see you, before I leave today."

"What do you want to see?"

"Everything."

"Kneel on the mat and watch. I will strip for you. You direct, if you cannot see what you want to see."

Intentionally, I had my back to her when I stepped out of my pants and boxers. I stood and waited.

"Turn around, you mean man."

My cock was almost hard but was not yet up at its usual forty-degrees off my belly and the head was not stretched tight, red and wet. Her eyes gave me the once over and then locked on my cock. I moved close to her and she reached out to grasp my shaft and rub the pre-cum with her thumb and caress my balls with her other hand. I hardened quickly and she could feel my heart beat and my excitement lurch in her hand. Very tentatively, she brought my slipperiness to her lips and she licked out at her fingers.

"I want to kiss him but I do not know how to please you."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Stand and back into the bench and open your legs wide. I remember what I have promised you and you can trust me."

I wrapped her flowing skirt behind her and tucked it out of the way. Her eyes went from mine to my cock and back again. I stepped between her legs and she started to speak.

"Sue, you said you trust me."

Ever so slowly, I touched my cock to her swollen slightly open lips. "Stand very still."

I rubbed the throbbing head of my cock between her lips and back and over her sensitive clit.

She moaned and her eyes began to close.

"Open your eyes and watch."

I lined up my helmet with her all too willing sheath and pushed gently. The head began to stretch her but my push stalled from her tightness. I pushed steadily against her wetness and mine mixed with hers. She opened and I began to slip. She held her breath to feel everything as her body stretched. She gasped when just the wide head popped into her. Her wetness flowed and I rubbed it all around my shaft, coating it and my balls. Sue still was not breathing, her eyes were not blinking. In fact they were big as sliver dollars and amazed that her body had taken the head of my cock.

There was true disappointment in her face when I pulled out. "Now kneel on the mat and taste us mixed together."

She dropped to her knees and just put her mouth over my cock. She did not guide it with her fingers. That was all I had expected. I bent down to kiss her but she stayed on my cock. She sucked and bobbed her head.

"Sue, you do not have to do this."

"I may not swallow."

I held a towel to be ready.

My surprise held me back. She lifted off my cock long enough to explain, "Harold thinks that his coming is a timed event and he often grabs my head and thrusts. I hate that. I gag and he taste lumpy and bitter. Now you relax and let me do this. I want to do this for me, as well as you."

This time, I was backed into the work bench and Sue used her wet hands to twist around the head of my cock as it slipped out of her mouth before she pushed it into that scalding wet sucking cavern again. She was holding my balls when they contracted. Immediately, that hand went back to my shaft and she speeded up. She caught my first rope in her mouth and then turned. I had the towel ready but she pushed my offering out into her hand. The second shot was less intense but she held it in her mouth along with the next and the next. I was curious. She wasn't paying attention to me at the moment. She swallowed and then pulled my cock to get the last drops from inside. She licked at those and swallowed them also.

She looked up at me and saw that I was watching her with questions in my eyes. She said, "I could like that." My very weak response of "Me too" brought a smile to her face. Then she stood, dabbed some of my cum on her lips and leaned in to kiss me and share.

Minutes passed, Sue reminded me, "I'm sorry, Tony, I have to leave."

"I know, lovely one, but you have given me the greatest gift in my life. Maybe somehow, we can find a way for you to teach me how to please you."

"It cannot get any better than it was earlier."

"Yes, Lover, it can. Lots and lots better."

I stood nude in the garage's regular sized side door. She turned back grasped my cock, leaned and kissed me.

Her eyes were full of questions, challenges, lust and some satisfaction. Right on queue the rain stopped. She was risking a little, teasing and acting naughty. Her panties and her shoes were dangling from her fingers as she walked home.

That evening Lynn called and told me, Terri and she would go with me to Seattle, if they had a separate room. I pretended to be very disappointed and added, "So Terri was not too unhappy with me?"

"She suspected but did not say anything. She is making sure I don't get to ride that beautiful, hard pole of yours this weekend, however."

"And she is making sure it is her face instead of mine between your out stretched lovely legs sucking juices from your swollen open pussy. Maybe she will compromise and let me be inside you while she licks you."

"Silly man, she would not want to be that close to a dick. Except,......."

"Except, what?"

"The three of us should have dinner the first night and discuss that. It is not a good conversation for over the telephone."

The next morning, I was in my garage with the door open again when my telephone rang. "I am lying on my bed watching you."

"I hope you are completely nude and have two fingers diddling your pretty clit wishing I was there."

"I'm not nude but I did play with her and think about how you would fit inside me."

"Is that all you thought?"

"No, I imagined you pushing and watching him slip ever so slowly into my body. I could almost feel me stretch and welcome him."

"I could stand here very easily and look toward your window and jack off onto the floor."

"Don't waste it."

"You are too much for me. I would want to finish in you and then watch your belly swell for months."

The silence was deafening. "I'm sorry, Sue, sometimes I talk way too much. I was fantasizing and just trying to say your body drives me crazy."

I could hear her voice crack, "Tony, it is just that I want a baby very, very much but Bob will not even talk about it. I'll explain more over the fence this weekend; Bob will be away on business."

"I hope you will give me a rain check on that. I have to be away also. I have another book signing this weekend."

"With Lynn?"

"Yea, but she is bringing her girlfriend and they have a separate room. Can you get away and mess up the other side of my king sized motel bed?"

Again, silence. "Sue, please keep me under control. I understand you are married and I am a problem for you. We have not talked enough. Your pheromones control me anytime you are within ten yards of me. I will quit teasing and pushing you, just be my special friend, if that is the way it needs to be."

The playing in the garage, the kisses and the oral climaxes had somehow not crossed the line with Sue, but my comment about a "motel bed" had been a turn off for her. We talked a little more but it was strained and we said our telephone "Goodbyes." I did promise to call her from Seattle, blocking my cell phone number from the records.

The Seattle trip was full of surprises from start to finish. My recent mystery had more sex in it than my other stories did. It garnered a few extra national comments both positive and negative. That moved it onto the best seller lists and made me the featured author for the weekend. The first night started all the surprises when Lynn, Terri and I dinned together after the pre-events cocktail party. The planned events were scheduled to begin at ten the next morning.

"Lynn, so what was it you and Terri wanted to talk about that was best not discussed over the telephone?"

Terri spoke first, "It wasn't really like that." She blushed and did not look at either of us. She was a tall thin, mousey haired woman with wide hips and dressed in western style with tight jeans, a wide belt and big buckle, Indian jewelry, boots and a flannel shirt. If you looked, even with her very short hair and no make-up, you knew she was female by her small breasts and female features. Still she tried to look and act butch.