The Trophy Wives' Club

Story Info
An average guy develops exceptional sexual skills.
10.4k words
4.51
95.4k
117
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was basically an ordinary kid and early teen. I wasn't very athletic so even though I ran cross-country I never got any awards, or the athletic respect of my peers. I got average grades because I always believed that I had only average intelligence and certainly average motivation. I had an average number of friends, both male and female, lived in an average house with average family members. Even my name is ordinary -- Joe Johnson.

No one -- certainly not me or my family members -- would have predicted that an ordinary guy like me would have two epiphanies; but I did.

My first epiphany was when I was fourteen. I was reading an article about what a genius on one hand, and fucked-up mess on the other hand, Bobby Fisher (perhaps the greatest mercurial American chess grandmaster ever) was, and suddenly got interested in chess. While I always believed that I had average intelligence, at least when it came to chess I found that I was actually quite smart -- and intuitive. Plus I read everything that I could get my hands on about chess strategy.

I joined the school chess club. I started competing in local tournaments, first associated with my junior high, then at a summer camp. To make a long story short, by the time that I was eighteen and a senior in High School I was actually very good.

In fact, I was good enough at chess to get a chess scholarship to college. Most people probably don't even know that there are a couple of dozen colleges in the U. S. that offer full chess scholarships. Therefore, even with my only slightly better than average grades (chess did help me in some classes, particularly math), I got a full scholarship to a decent college.

Believe it or not, there are actually "chess groupies" -- at least sort of. My notoriety in my home town for my chess playing actually caused some girls at school, and in nearby communities, to make a point of meeting me. One of these at least semi-groupies lead to my second inspiration/epiphany a few months after my eighteenth birthday.

Her name was Denise. She went to a local Catholic Girls' school. She wasn't particularly good looking -- none of the chess groupies I ever saw were -- but she wasn't bad looking either. In fact, she had very, very, nice legs, which I saw when she competed in a gymnastics meet at the same camp where I taught chess the summer before my senior year. She came on to me at the summer camp, but I never acted upon it until well into the school year.

I ran into Denise several times during the school year in situations that I had to believe were forced. I was contemplating whether or not to act on her attention while at the same time my hormones started surging, and within a matter of what seemed to be only a few weeks -- although it was likely a few months -- my voice got lower, my pubic hair multiplied, and my dick got bigger. In fact, my dick got to be -- wait for it, drum roll -- average size for an adult American male, at least as far as I could determine by research on the Internet.

At an away Saturday speed chess tournament Denise "just happened" to be there. After it was over -- I won, quite easily, I didn't even have to play the last match -- she offered me a ride home. I accepted and told my coach and teammates that I had arrived with that I'd see them Monday.

On the way back Denise's flirting went into high gear, including "innocently" letting her skirt ride up almost to her panties when she drove. Like I said, she had superior-looking legs. I agreed to pick her up at her house that night to go to a movie, and we exchanged a nice kiss just before I exited her car.

As I prepared for my date I contemplated getting my first finger fuck. I had done a decent amount of petting in the past, but never really got close to a finger fuck. I thought that this might be my lucky night.

It was far "luckier" than I thought. When I got to Denise's house she was dressed very provocatively -- more provocatively than I thought appropriate for a movie. That's when I found out that her parents weren't home and wouldn't be for at least four hours. After delivering that little sound bite she approached me and rubbed her crotch against mine as she planted a kiss on my lips. My cock's reaction was instantaneous.

Even though I was a virgin, it was clear that Denise was not. We were soon both undressed with her sitting on her living room couch spread eagle and begging me to push my tongue into her pussy. I had never seen a live pussy before, but comparing it to those on the Internet it looked better than average to me. I started tonguing, then fingering, then both tonguing and fingering, as she directed me to all of the right spots. When she had her first orgasm it was so violent that I thought that I had done something wrong. She assured me that I did not. When she had her second mammoth orgasm I was actually proud of myself. I was even more proud when after her second climax she moaned more than said "Holy shit, Joe, you've got a magic lizard tongue. You could catch flies with that thing!"

Again making a long story short, I fucked Denise doggy style that night, and not knowing that some guys would find it awful, ate her again after fucking her. She tried to suck my dick hard for a second fuck, but despite my enthusiasm I was a one-and-done fucker. We had very enjoyable risqué pillow talk, however, and I found that I loved stroking, kissing, and licking, her toned thighs.

When I left Denise's house three and a half hours after I had arrived she made me promise that we would hook up again, the most eager promise that I ever made in my life.

While Denise assured me that I had satisfied her, with the type of enthusiasm and curiosity that I had only experienced before with chess, I decided that I wanted to become a peerless lover. After all, after Denise (I was sure that this was not a long term relationship) I would be competing with jocks, face men, and guys with eight inch cocks who could get it up four times within two hours, so I had to have some "hook" that would give me a competitive advantage.

Since I had only average sex equipment, just slightly better than average looks in general even though I had started to get better looking as I matured, and since I had been good for only one fuck, I decided that I needed to become an expert at mouth and finger play. Again, I read everything that I could find about oral, fucking positions, and anal, and what really turns most women on.

In my research I also determined that Denise was not exaggerating when she analogized my tongue to a lizard's. The longest human tongue on record, from tip to back, is 3.86 inches, and the widest at the widest point is 3.1 inches. While my tongue had only an ordinary width, the tip was particularly narrow, and it was -- as best I could measure it (that's not something you ask someone else to do) -- between 3.4 and 3.5 inches in length; in other words, world class.

I also found out that there are tongue exercises for strengthening the tongue. The tongue has both intrinsic and extrinsic muscles. The intrinsic muscles are all located within the tongue and can change the tongue's shape. The extrinsic muscle have one end located in the tongue and the other elsewhere in the mouth. Extrinsic muscles move the tongue around in and out of the mouth, such as side to side. I found exercises for both types of muscles.

Not restricting myself to tongue development, I also focused on finger play. I came across something called the "Sicilian corkscrew" that was fairly uncommon but had some hard core devotees. I also came across the "Shocker," also known as two in the gash, one in the trash; two in the fun, one in the bun; two in the slit, one in the shit; and two in the bush, one in the tush. As yet another promising technique I researched the "Spocker," also known as "two for the live long, two for the prosper," obviously the "live long" the pussy and the "prosper" the anus.

I never would have progressed as quickly and as expertly as I did unless I had the willing accomplice/teacher/test dummy named Denise. More often than not, we'd get together once during the week, and twice on weekends, Denise was only too happy to get together with me to test everything that I had book-learned (actually "Internet-learned") and she never complained that we only had sex and never went out, although we did make some public appearances together at a few school dances or awards dinners.

After seven months of practice I could easily bring Denise to six orgasms in little more than one hour, two with my ever-increasingly strong tongue, one with the Sicilian corkscrew, one with the Shocker, one with the Spocker, and one fucking. We'd mixed up the order and the position for each activity, especially the fuck. We probably tried a new position every other time that we fucked, although we both really loved doggy while I played with her anus with one hand and a tit with the other. Our second favorite was tit fucking, and our third favorite was where we sat face-to-face and she wrapped her marvelous thighs around me as I stimulated her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other while she was responsible for most of the relative movement between my cock and her cunt.

Once Denise proclaimed me the sex God of all time, and unabashedly told me that though she still dated -- and fucked -- other guys I was by far the best, I started looking for new horizons. Denise and I didn't really love each other, although we couldn't have had sex an average of almost three times a week and not become fond of each other. She wanted our fuck-buddy status to continue in college, but fortunately her parents would not pay for her to attend the college where I had my scholarship, so when the summer was over we parted ways.

After I started college, Denise and I got together only a few times during the summers between my first three years, and though it was fun (and though she proclaimed me even more skilled than in High School) by then I was after a long term commitment with someone that I loved.

I was saddened that there were very few chess groupies at college. Also, competition for good looking females was intense, especially since I wasn't the average beauty's idea of a stud. I didn't have obvious muscle tone (tongue muscles don't easily reveal themselves), wasn't in the top twenty five percent in looks, didn't come from money, didn't have an eight inch cock capable of quick multiple orgasms, and while I was a nice guy didn't have overwhelming charm. However, what I lacked in allure and charm I made up for in luck and motivation.

While I had more than my share of satisfying sexual experiences my first two years of college, the girls that I had sex with were not exceptional beauties, nor the type to brag about my prowess in bringing them to sexual nirvana, or even advertise that we were having sex. All really wanted our relationship to continue, but I was becoming more and more interested in finding a girlfriend and possible wife than I was a fuck buddy. Near the end of my junior year I decided to implement a plan that I had been cooking up for months.

The girl/woman that I was interested in -- her name is Dolores -- was a true sexy beauty. I often reflected that I was fooling myself by thinking that I had any hope of getting together with her considering the guys that she dated, and I knew that the only chance that I had was to get her in bed and overwhelm her with my sexual skill (more than fucking prowess, because I was still -- with rare exception -- a one and done guy when it came to fucking). Dolores had a friend and sorority sister named Bernice, however, who was as uninhibited and gossipy as any woman I had ever met in my life, and though nice looking wasn't in the unattainable category that Dolores was in.

I got to know Bernice through friends and two classes that we had together the first semester of my junior year. My lucky break came when I attended an open party with just some male friends, and she and her date both got drunk and had a very public spat. As she stormed away from him I intercepted her, told her that he was a complete jerk, and asked if she needed a ride home. She gratefully accepted, and in her drunken stupor fell into me several times on the way to my car.

In keeping with her uninhibited nature, no doubt accentuated by her drunkenness, she brought up many risqué subjects on the way to her apartment. One was particularly surprising; taking out the slurs and burps it went something like "One girl who dated you said that you had some remarkable hidden talents. Was she just blowing smoke or are you really a closet stud."

"I don't know who you're talking about," I smiled, actually being quite surprised since I didn't think that any of my dates talked about me with other girls.

"Her name is Melissa, or Miranda, or something like that. She was drunk out of her mind at some party and I walked in on her while some guy was eating her and she was chastising him for not being one-tenth as good as Joe Johnson."

"Maybe it was another Joe Johnson," I said with a big toothy smile -- which really got her interested.

Again, making a long story short, that night I brought Bernice to one orgasm with my tongue, one with the Shocker, one with the Sicilian corkscrew, and one by fucking her doggy bareback before she passed out.

The next day Bernice showed up at my dorm room. After virtually kicking my roommate out, in her inimical uninhibited manner she said "Did you really bring me to four earth-shattering orgasms last night before I passed out, or was I dreaming."

"You did seem to climax quite intensely," I smiled.

"I want to know if it's real. Can you come to my apartment tomorrow night and, while I'm sober, ring my chimes?"

"I'm not sure, Bernice. I like you, but I don't have any interest in a long term relationship, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Plus, what if I end up wanting to date one of your sorority sisters; I don't want you going postal on me, or to have her turn me down because I hooked up with you."

"Listen, dumb ass," she snarled, "I don't want a relationship with you either, nor will I interfere with you dating one of my sorority sisters if she's dumb enough to want to go out with you. I just want to see if when I'm sober sex with you was as good as my blurred memory says that it was."

"What time should I show up tomorrow?" I asked with a really big grin.

"Eight o'clock; but I have a test the next day so you need to leave by ten; that is if you last that long," she snickered, now smiling herself -- although it was a diabolical one.

"Eight it is," I grinned.

The next day I made sure that I finished all of my school work, ate dinner early, and did some tongue exercises. This was my chance to get on Dolores' radar, and I didn't want to blow it.

I arrived at Bernice's at eight on the dot. When she greeted me, I took the initiative and lifted her up while French kissing her -- making sure that she noticed my 3.4+ inch long muscular tongue with the sharp tip -- and carried her into her bedroom. I forcefully went after her honey pot, not even bothering to remove her top or my clothes, and manipulated her pussy and clit with my tongue as ferociously as I ever had in my life up to that point.

I thought that she was having a seizure, she came so hard. As she was still babbling from her first orgasm I removed her top and my clothes. Then I gave her the Shocker. After she came down from that orgasm I gave her another with my tongue, then one with the Spocker, then another with my tongue, then one with the Sicilian corkscrew.

I had added another feature to my repertoire over the last couple of months -- a thin butt plug. I then moved Bernice, still groggy from her last orgasm, into doggy position, and lubed and slowly inserted the butt plug as she twitched and moaned. I'm sure that with the butt plug in my dick felt to Bernice like it was as big around as a beer can when I entered her doggy style. I then fucked her doggy with everything that I had while holding onto her tits with both hands for fun and traction. I came like a freight train, and she passed out.

I lay cuddling her until she regained awareness. With the butt plug still up her ass I tongue-lashed her clit to another orgasm, at which point she passed out again. I slowly removed the butt plug as she involuntarily groaned and twitched, then got dressed, wrote her a note, and left.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself -- she was as responsive and grateful a partner as I had ever had -- so even if it didn't work out as part of my plan I was very happy to have had the experience.

The next afternoon I was sitting in the student union talking to two male and one female friend when Bernice approached. She looked unkempt and flustered, and was walking bow-legged, not normal looks for her. She all but ordered the three people I was with to get out, and then sat next to me.

"I probably flunked my World History 304 test today because of you, asshole," were her first cheery words.

"How's that?" I asked.

"You sexed me delirious last night when I told you that I had to study for a test. Couldn't you have stopped after the first three orgasms?"

"Hell no -- I didn't get my rocks off until after you had had six, I believe, and I wasn't going to go without. By the way, you really are a fun fuck."

Bernice smiled, and then laughed. "When can we do it again -- on a Friday or Saturday night, not when I have classes the next morning."

"Why not both this Friday and Saturday night?" I replied.

Bernice thought for a moment. "Friday for sure -- let me work on cancelling my plans for Saturday."

I actually stayed over at her apartment Friday night, and found that under the right circumstances my re-charge time was about five hours, so I actually fucked her not just Friday night, but again early Saturday morning. Counting those by tongue, Shocker, Spocker, Sicilian corkscrew, and fucking, Bernice had eleven orgasms.

Fortunately I didn't have much going on during the day on Saturday because I had to sleep during the day to recharge to get ready for Saturday night -- which was almost a repeat of Friday night, until my cock, my tongue, and her pussy and anus, got so sore that by about three a. m. on Sunday we could no longer continue.

The next week I got more smiles from good-looking females as I passed between, or during, classes than at any other time in my life. This included Dolores.

After three more marathon sessions with Bernice over three weekends, and continued smiles from females around campus, before another Friday night get-together Bernice and I had a straight talk on a bench in a secluded part of campus.

"Joe -- I have something to tell you that you may not like. Because I'm so distracted by sex with you I might get some Bs for the first time this semester."

"You've never gotten a B before in college?" I asked, quite surprised. I knew that Bernice was smart, but in view of her personality and sexuality I never figured her for Dean's List.

"Forget college, I've never gotten a B in my entire life. Despite my promiscuity I am a serious student and I want to graduate valedictorian. Therefore, I have to cool it with you -- only one or two more sessions before school is out while I work on getting my grades up in World History 304 and Astronomy 201."

Astronomy 201 was known as one of the hardest courses in the Liberal Arts School. I was surprised that she was even taking it let alone planning to ace it.

"Since we're being frank, Bernice, let me tell you what I want. I want a relationship with Dolores McHugh. I want you to help me establish one. If you do then I'd be happy to have two more booty calls -- because that's what they'll be -- before the end of the semester, any time, any place of your choosing. Otherwise, we're done today."