The Trophy Wives Club 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

Jessica gasped at the idea, her mind and body screaming at her to say yes, her conscience saying no. She so wanted to eat her friend's pussy, she had done for years if she was honest with herself, but here? While Marie sucked Hank's cock? In front of Annie and Samantha?

The hesitation was enough for Marie. She let go of Hank's big pole and crawled forward, away from Annie, straddling the young man, a knee either side of his hips. She used one hand to bunch her dress up around her waist, giving the other women a clear view of Hank's meaty length nestling upright between her pert, round ass cheeks. With the other she pulled the front of her dress open, revealing her big, fake tits to Hank's excited gaze.

"You like auntie Marie's big titties?" she asked him, cupping one of the pale orbs and pinching her own nipple. At the same time, she rocked her ass up and down his length, making it slide along her ass crack.

"I fucking love big tits," Hank said. "May I?" he asked her. She nodded and he leaned forward, taking hold of her round tits, gently squeezing them, before sucking one of her small, hard nipples. He closed his eyes and nursed on her tit for a moment before switching to the other one, softly biting the hard little nub.

Marie turned to Samantha who still sat on the sofa, her fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Sammie? Would you do the honours?" she asked. Samantha almost leapt off the sofa and knelt beside the pair, taking hold of Hank's hard length as her friend straightened up, giving her room to position the big meat beneath her twat.

"Fuck, he's big," she said in awe, stroking his tool for a moment. She quickly leaned over it and sucked and slurped at the head, her tongue lapping up the almost constant drool of pre-cum that ran from the flared knob.

"You lucky bitch," Annie said with a laugh, repeating Samantha's own words to her.

Jessica looked over at her sister who now sat with her legs spread wide, her dress pulled up to her waist, one hand slowly stroking the puffy lips of her dripping slit. She had also pulled the top of her strapless dress down, her huge, fake tits on show as she groped and mauled at them, tugging on her nipples. Annie glanced at her and blew her a kiss, spreading her legs wider and pushing three fingers deep into her cunt, sliding them in and out.

"Show me your pussy," she mouthed silently to Jessica who, caught up in the moment, opened her legs, her short dress riding up past her stockings, revealing her black g-string to her sister. "More," Annie mouthed.

As Jessica reached for the hem of her dress, Marie moaned and hissed "Fuck!" making them both look over at her. Samantha had finally let go of Hank's cock and positioned it at the entrance to Marie's cunt where the big, thick knob had spread her pussy lips apart. She slowly began inching her way down its length, Samantha returning to her seat to watch her friend raise herself up and then lower her pussy a little further each time.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she breathed, staring down at Hank who still sucked and groped at her tits. "Fuck, you're big," Marie groaned, easing her tight cunt down over his enormous shaft. She spread her legs wider, her black fishnets stark against her pale skin, lowering her twat further down his cock. Slowly, inch by inch, Marie's hungry, horny cunt swallowed his entire length, her bald, shaved lips finally meeting the trimmed pubic hair above his cock, her love honey dripping onto his huge balls.

She put her hands on his shoulders and thrust her massive tits into his face. "Fuck me, Hank. Fuck naughty auntie Marie's tight little pussy."

Hank took hold of her ass cheeks, his fingers digging into the flesh, and began raising and lowering her, her pussy lips clinging to his veiny rod as they slid first up the shaft and then back down. He moved her slowly at first, allowing her to get used to his size, before starting to speed up, hunching his hips as he pulled her down, thrusting his big prick deep into her cunt with every move.

"Oh fuck - - oh Jesus fuck! You like that pussy, Hank?" Marie gasped. "You like auntie Marie's tight fucking cunt?"

He didn't answer, his mouth full with one of her tits again, but he kept moving her up and down his shaft, shoving his fuck meat into her sopping wet cunt as deep as he could.

"Aieeeeee! Fuck! Cumming!" Samantha squealed from the side, her fingers pistoning in and out of her little twat as fast as she could move them, her gaze never leaving the fucking couple in front of her.

"Fuck that pussy!" Marie gasped. "Fuck it hard, Hank - - ahhhhh, God, fuck, yes!"

Hank pulled her down on to his prick as hard as he could, Marie thinking that his huge knob would pop out of her mouth at any minute, he felt so deep.

"Oh fuck yeah - - gonna - - fucking - - cum!" she gasped, whipping her ass up and down his prick. "Fuck me! You big dicked mother fucker!" she cried. "Fucking - - CUMMING!"

Marie's pussy clamped down on his cock as her orgasm washed over her, her juices pouring along the length of Hank's cock, her belly tightening up, her tits almost aching as he nursed on one then the other. She gasped and bucked on top of him, lights seeming to explode behind her eyes as she pushed herself down to the base of his fuck meat, grinding her twat down into his lap.

"Oh my fucking God - - fuck - - oh, baby," she sighed, stroking his hair as he still moved in and out of her.

"Nnnuuhhhh! Uhhhhhhnnnnn! Fuck!" Annie groaned behind her, bringing herself off a moment after her friend, three fingers of one hand sliding knuckle deep in her cunt, two fingers of her other hand pushed up her asshole.

"You gonna cum, Hank?" Marie gasped. "You wanna shoot a big load, baby?"

"Oh yeah," Hank groaned, looking up at her. "Where do you want it?"

Marie smiled. "I want you to cum all over my big fucking titties," she said, slowly lifting herself off his throbbing shaft. "Think you can do that for me, baby?"

Hank smiled back at her as she sat on the floor, pushing the small table out of the way. He put one knee on the sofa, the other foot on the floor, hunching over her, jerking on his big dick, making a show of it for her and their audience. He rubbed his bulbous cock head over her face, smearing it with a mixture of pre-cum and pussy juice, running it over her tongue when she stuck it out.

"You can cum on my face as well, if you want," Marie said, before snatching a quick suck of his knob. She cupped both her tits, hefting them up for him.

"Oh God - - oh holy fuck!" Hank groaned, pointing his prick downwards. It pulsed and he shook as the first stream of thick spunk shot from the end, striking Marie's cheek before shooting off and landing on her big tits. It was quickly joined by another and another, copious lines of jism laying across her heaving, pale jugs and collecting in her cleavage. He moved slightly and two ropes of pearly cum landed over her face, coating one eye, rolling over her nose and down the opposite cheek. Another wad landed on her top lip and was quickly licked up before Marie clamped her mouth around his knob head, sucking as more and more jizz spurted from his fuck meat.

"Fuck!" he gasped, pulling his dick free and sending yet another few spurts across her massive mounds before his cum slowed and became a line of drooling jism that he draped over Marie's face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, letting him squeeze the last few drops from his rod into her mouth.

Marie looked up at him from her one clear eye. "Mmmm, that's a nice, big load, Hank," she said before looking at Annie and Samantha. "Clean up time, girls,"

Neither woman hesitated before moving next to her and slurping up as much of Hank's huge cum deposit as they could, both of them lapping at the thick lumps of spunk splattered across her tits, their tongues fighting over the large pool in her cleavage. Eventually, faces smudged with cum, they moved up to Marie's face and began cleaning that up, Marie laughing and kissing them as all three of them swapped spit and jizz with each other.

When all three women were mostly clean of cum, Marie looked at Jessica who had sat throughout the whole thing. She scooped up the last of the cum from her cleavage and held it out to her.

"Please come and join us, Jess," she said.

Jessica sat, breathing heavily, trying to comprehend what she had just watched. Her friends and her sister sat with traces of her son's cum all over them, the last of it being offered to her.

On shaky legs, Jessica stood and left the booth.

Annie watched the door close and then leaned over, sucking Hank's cum from Marie's fingers. "She'll come round," she said, licking her lips.

Marie reached up and stroked Hank's still half-hard length.

"I think you might need to have a conversation with your mother tomorrow, young man," she said, looking up at him. "I don't think she'll take much persuading before she succumbs to this gorgeous piece of meat, and once she has, make sure you come round to my house and tell me all the details."

Annie looked up at her nephew. "And then get over to my house so we can discuss your terrible, naughty ideas about committing incest with me,"

"I've been thinking about fucking my step-son," Samantha blurted out, blushing despite herself. "Not to mention fucking your boys, too,"

"You think they'd be up for fucking their moms?" Annie said. Hank laughed and they looked at him.

"We've been talking about it for years, auntie," Hank said. "We all want to fuck you, all of you. Can't believe I'm the youngest and did it first," he laughed.

"I think things might be about to get a whole lot more interesting for us, girls," Marie said.

The three women smiled.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12