The Trophy Wives Club 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

Her words were cut off as Adam's prick shuddered in her cleavage and spurted out a huge rope of jizz, the thick line of cum shooting up over her head before falling back to land on her face in an unbroken stripe. By the time it landed, yet another had leapt from his knob, and another, over and over, the heavy wads splashing down over her gorgeous face.

Samantha moved back and grabbed his cock, aiming it down towards her as she opened her mouth and held out her tongue. Viscous ribbons coated her features, laying across her cheeks, lips, nose and sealing both her eyes closed as she pumped and jerked on his prick, getting out every last drop.

"Yes, sweetheart - - cum all over me - - cum over Mommy!" Samantha sighed, milking his cock, feeling it buck in her hands as it laid another salvo over her face. She felt huge wads slide down her cheeks, over her chin and down on to her big tits. Time and again it lurched, delivering a huge load despite him having cum not that long before.

Finally, Adam's cock stopped cumming and Samantha leaned forward, sucking hard on the big knob as it drizzled the last of his spunk into her mouth.

"Oh God - - Mom, that - - that was so good," Adam gasped, trying to get his breath back. He watched as Samantha sat back on her heels and used her fingers to scoop his jism over her face and into her mouth, sucking her fingers clean as she did.

"Mmmm, your cum tastes so good," she said, opening her eyes once they were clear of jizz, and smiling up at him. "Mommy loves your cum," she said, lifting up her enormous tits, bending her head and licking and sucking up as much as she could. "Did you enjoy cumming over Mommy's face and her big tits?" she asked with a laugh.

"Oh yeah," Adam said happily.

"You know, I'm not the only one with big tits around here," Samantha said, gently running the remains of his spunk around her nipples. "There's auntie Jessica, auntie Marie and auntie Annie. They've all got really big tits, too."

Adam smiled sheepishly. "I know. I've sort of noticed."

"Have you now?" Samantha asked, wagging a finger at him playfully. "Well, you know Trina says only sluts have big tits? It's not just me that's a big titted slut. I think if any of your aunties got a look at this hunk of meat," she reached out and stroked his half-hard cock, "well - - I think they'd want you to stuff it up them just as much as I do."

"You really think so?" Adam asked.

"I don't doubt it," Samantha said. "But I'd like you to know something, sweetheart. Mommy loves you and loves fucking your cock, that's not going to change. But I also like fucking other guys and if you want to fuck Jessica, Marie or Annie, I want to fuck Hank and Lucas and all your other friends. Is that okay?"

"Sure, Mom," Adam said. "I just want you to be happy."

Samantha smiled up at him. "Thank you, sweetheart." She looked down at his still larger than average cock in her hand. "You know, at some point soon, we're going to have to work out how to get this up Mommy's ass."

She laughed as Adam almost fainted in surprise.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12