The Trophy Wives Club 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

"Fuck, Adam," she sighed. "Such a big load for Mommy,"

She lovingly kissed his prick as she scooped what leftover cum she could find off her face with her fingers, licking them clean. She smiled up at him as he stood next to her, his heavy cock slowly softening.

"You seemed to like that, sweetheart," she said. "Fucking Mommy in the ass, I mean."

"It was great, Mom," Adam said, actually blushing a little. "I'd seen it in - - in porn films, but never thought I'd get to do it."

"Never thought Trina would let you, you mean," Samantha giggled. Adam nodded, his blush deepening. "Well don't you worry. Mommy loves getting fucked up the ass and like I said, any time you want to lube up that big fuck stick of yours, you let me know, okay?"

"Sure will, Mom," Adam said.

Samantha thought for a second. "You know I mentioned yesterday about your aunties being big sluts like me? I saw them at church this morning and you'll never guess what they did yesterday." She giggled. "Then again, if you think about what we did yesterday, maybe you will guess,"

Adam thought for a minute or so and then smiled.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers
12