The Trophy Wives Club 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,546 Followers

Hank and Lucas slumped to the ground, reaching over their mother and sister to high five each other, watching them kiss and clean each other, their hands running over their big, fake tits that were lightly drizzled with spunk.

None of them noticed a small, unassuming box stuck high on the outside wall of their house, a round lens pointed at the pool area.

† † † † †

That evening, Dr North sat in his study in front of his PC, his big dick softening in his hand, a wad of spunk filled tissues on his belly.

Just the day before he'd spoken to Henry Cooper, Jessica's husband, and discovered that the whole family were out for the day. He'd seized the opportunity and contacted a security firm, pretending to be Henry. He'd paid extra to have a motion activated, wireless security camera put in place that day, telling the installation engineer that he was worried about burglars or vandals and wanted to be able to view the footage from a remote location. Anything the camera caught was beamed to his own private server to be watched at his own convenience.

At the very least, he'd thought, he'd get some shots of Jessica or her daughter in a bikini. What he hadn't expected to get - - the day after it was in place! - - was a full blown incestuous orgy featuring not only Jessica and her sons but Kelly as well. And while the view was fixed, the audio was perfect capturing both mother and daughter begging to be anally fucked!

No wonder he had only lasted a couple of minutes before spurting his load into the tissues he'd thoughtfully prepared.

His original plan had been to find a way to get his hands on - - and his dick in - - Samantha Moore, the late Franklin's young trophy wife but with this footage, there was a whole new set of possibilities opening up to him. He could use this to coerce - - blackmail was such an ugly word - - Jessica to persuade Samantha to let him have his way with her. And why stop there? Jessica herself would be an even bigger catch, not to mention maybe even her daughter Kelly as well?

To his surprise, his dick began to stiffen again at the thought of double teaming Jessica Cooper and her daughter. It lurched a little further when he considered doing them both in the ass, one after another before making them beg for his cum.

He paused - - he knew this was wrong, wrong on several levels. Sure, Jessica committing incest was illegal, but so was blackmail. Was this really something he wanted to get involved in?

Dr North clicked play on the video file on his computer, skipping forward to the part where Kelly was being DP'd by her brothers, unaware that their mother was approaching.

How could he let this opportunity pass by?

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,546 Followers
12