The Trophy Wives Club 15

Story Info
Marie and her son go to the cinema - with a friend.
4.2k words
4.64
83.1k
90

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Thomas, darling?" Marie called from the foot of the stairs. "Bill and I are heading out to the cinema now. It's a long film so no need to wait up, okay?"

The faint sound of her husband's half-asleep assent drifted down to where the buxom redhead stood with her tall, muscular son.

"Looks like your dad's almost asleep already," Marie said quietly, turning to her son, smiling as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

"So why don't we stay home and fool around?" Bill said, one hand sliding down and cupping his mom's ass, the other reaching up and gently squeezing one of her huge tits. "I'd much rather watch you than any movie, mom."

"Mmmm, I know you would, honey," Marie said, "but I really want to get to this showing, so we'd better move."

She pulled away from her son and headed out the door, grabbing her keys as she went. A little disappointed, Bill followed after her, trying to walk straight while making his hardening dick comfortable in his jeans.

Marie drove them into town and they parked up before walking the couple of blocks to the cinema. As it was a late night weekend showing, the streets were filled with party goers and people heading to and from bars and clubs. Bill lost count of the amount of men - young and old - who called out to his mom, whistling and hooting, but they didn't try anything, probably put off by Bill's muscular physique.

It was no wonder she was attracting attention, though - Marie had her long red hair pulled back into a ponytail and the dark blue T-shirt she wore was stretched tight over her huge, round tits that jiggled with her every step as she was clearly bra-less. Her skirt came to mid thigh but was tight, showing off her pert, firm ass cheeks and most of her long, firm legs.

Bill had always thought his mother was attractive but over the last few weeks, since they'd started having sex, he loved her looking both gorgeous and slutty at the same time, particularly when she dressed like it for him.

Bill leaned down and pulled her close, whispering in her ear. "God, mom, all these guys want to fuck you."

"You're the only man who gets to fuck me tonight, honey," she whispered back, making Bill grin.

The guy behind the counter at the cinema couldn't help checking her out when they bought their tickets, sneaking glances at her huge tits as he rang up their bill. He made a mistake twice he was so flustered, making Bill and Marie laugh, before he finally got the right amount and handed over their tickets.

"Enjoy yourself, dude," he said quietly to Bill as Marie led him away.

The cinema was in half light, waiting for the advertisements and trailers to begin, with perhaps a dozen or so people already in their seats.

"Where do you want to sit, mom?" Bill whispered.

"Call me old fashioned, but we're heading to the back row, honey," Marie said, taking his arm and walking up the steps to the back of the cinema, moving sideways along the row to the middle seats. The nearest people - an older couple - were five or six rows in front of them.

They sat and listened to the cheesy pop music for a while, Marie running her hand along her son's thigh before reaching up to his crotch and grabbing the thick log of his prick through his jeans.

"Mmmm, is this all for Mommy?" she whispered into his ear.

"Uh-huh," he said quietly.

"Mmmm, lucky Mommy," Marie said, kissing him. They made out for a while, her fingers running along the ridge of his cock, feeling it harden and lengthen until it was practically poking him in the hip.

"Do you want to take it out, mom?" he whispered, reaching up and cupping her big tits. To his surprise, Marie took his hand and placed it back on the arm of the chair, ignoring his question. Instead, she leaned closer and kissed him deeply, still gripping and rubbing at his cock through his jeans.

They made out in silence, Marie knocking his hand back once more when he tried to grope her tits, until the lights went down and the adverts started, the room filling with the sound of the latest car and candy for sale.

"Why can't I touch you, mom?" Bill whispered.

"You can, just not yet," Marie said with a smile, angling her body closer to him, pushing her big tits against his arm, making him moan in pleasure and disappointment.

"You're such a tease," he whispered, kissing her again, enjoying the feel of her tits pressed against him and her hand that ran up and down his boner. They continued making out, Bill concentrating solely on what his mom was doing, so much so that he didn't notice someone walking sideways towards them from the other aisle.

"Mind if I join in?" a voice whispered in his ear on the opposite side to his mother.

Bill jumped a little and turned, grinning as he saw his "auntie" Samantha sitting next to him.

"Surprise," Marie whispered. "Samantha told me about the time she left you hanging on the phone, jerking that big cock of yours while she had to run. I thought it was time she repaid you."

"Hope you don't mind me crashing your date," Samantha whispered in her slightly squeaky voice. Being a lot shorter than Bill, she knelt on the cushion of her seat and had to lean over him to speak into his ear. Her tits - which would be big on most girls but on her small frame looked enormous - squashed against Bill's other arm, making her T-shirt balloon out the sides, while her kneeling position left her small ass pointing up and out towards the aisle.

"I don't mind at all," Bill said as he reached round her and cupped her ass.

"Nuh-uh," she said, pushing his hand away. "Your mom told me there's no touching for you on this date."

"Damn it," Bill whispered, putting his hand back on the arm rest. "So you get to do what you like but I can't touch you?"

"Not yet," Marie said, still stroking his dick through his jeans.

"That's not fair," he said before Samantha shut him up by kissing him, her own hand sliding down his firm stomach to join his mom's in rubbing his cock.

It was only as the trailers started that Marie took hold of his zipper and slowly tugged it down, letting Samantha reach in and stroke his cock through his boxers, his mom stifling Bill's moans by thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm, that feels big," Samantha whispered into his ear as she ran her hand along his shaft, feeling it buck and twitch beneath her fingers. "Would you like me to suck it, Bill? Hmmm? Would you like auntie Sammie to suck your big cock?"

"Oh God - please," Bill sighed quietly, his hands gripping the arm rests of his seat as he struggled against his impulse to grab both women.

Together, Marie and Samantha undid his jeans, pushing them down as he lifted his ass off the seat. They looked around the darkened cinema, making sure no-one was nearby or looking, then slowly pushed his boxer shorts down as well, his big cock springing upright, his balls hanging beneath it.

"Oh wow - that is big," Samantha whispered, reaching for his dick, her small hand barely wrapping around its girth. "Bet you're glad I crashed your date now, huh?"

"Definitely," Bill said, grinning as he watched her head dip down towards the big, flared knob of his prick. Before she got there, though, Marie reached out and stopped her pushing her back up, making Bill groan in disappointment. "What the fuck, mom?" he whispered.

"This was our date, honey," Marie said, wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock alongside Samantha's, the pair of them holding it up. "So I get first go."

Bill smiled as his mother bent down and slowly, quietly, slipped the head and first couple of inches of his cock into her mouth. She pushed down a little then raised up, her tongue swirling around his knob, her lips never letting it slip free as she gently bobbed her head up and down.

"That looks so good," Samantha whispered, still holding the root of his cock as his mom blew him. "Your own mother - sucking on that big cock of yours."

Marie lifted her head up, a thin strand of drool connecting her lips with his prick head for a moment, then she pointed his shaft at her friend.

"Want to try?" she asked her, knowing the answer only too well.

Samantha merely smiled and bent down, wrapping her lips around Bill's swollen cock, slowly taking him into her mouth before lifting up and planting small, quiet kisses on his knob, then sliding her mouth down his shaft once more.

"Enjoying that, honey?" Marie whispered.

"Hell yeah," Bill whispered back. He reached up for her tits again, moaning as she pushed his hand back. "I want to touch you, mom," he whined.

"Not yet, my love," she said, sliding off her chair and kneeling in the narrow gap between his seat and those in front of him. Bill watched in the half light from the cinema screen as she pulled up her T-shirt, revealing her huge, round tits, cupping them as she smiled up at him and Samantha moved back, holding his dick upright. Marie moved forward and enveloped his cock between her tits, wrapping the long, thick shaft between her perfect, pale orbs. She slowly began moving them up and down his hard-on, tit-fucking her own son while her friend made out with him.

"Such a big cock for Mommy," Marie whispered as she slid her tits along Bill's cock, spit and pre-cum lubing the movement.

"Can I have a turn?" Samantha mumbled into his mouth as she kissed him. "Would you like to tit-fuck auntie?"

"Yes," Bill hissed. "Oh yes, please."

Samantha slid down from her seat, kneeling in the cramped space next to Marie, watching her slid her big tits up and down his impressive length. As Marie moved back, letting his cock fall to his belly, Samantha took her place, lifting up her T-shirt, then holding Bill's cock up for a moment as she wrapped her huge, fake tits around it and started sliding them up and down.

The pair of MILFs stared up at Bill as he looked down at them, his eyes wide, his breathing rapid, his hands clutching the arms of the chair tightly. Marie leaned over and kissed Samantha, their tongues darting into each other's mouths as Samantha tit-fucked him, both of them still looking up and maintaining eye contact.

Bill tried hard not to groan in disappointment as Samantha moved back and faced his mother, the pair of them making out with each other, their big jugs squashing together as they kissed in the narrow space between the seats. Their hands wrapped around each other's tits, groping and mauling them, pulling gently on their nipples before they took turns in bending down and sucking and licking at the small, hard buds. The only time they paid any attention to Bill was when he reached for his own dick - Marie quickly knocked his hand back, wagging her finger at him as she kissed Samantha.

He watched them grope and lick and kiss at each other for a while, at some point realising they'd missed the start of the movie - not that they'd ever really planned on watching it.

Eventually, the two women parted and, taking it in turns, started sucking quietly on his cock again. Once it was back to full hardness, Samantha sat back in her seat and took hold of the base once more while Marie quietly stood. She pulled her tight skirt up around her waist, took hold of the back of the seats in front of them, and pushed her round ass back towards Bill.

"Ssshhhhh," Samantha whispered in his ear as she bent his cock forward, aiming the bulbous head at the juice slickened lips of his mother's pussy.

Marie eased back little by little, gripping the seats in front of her tighter as she felt her son's big cock split her pussy open. She had to fight to keep quiet as she took more and more of his length into her cunt, Samantha's hand keeping him still, preventing him from thrusting. Marie looked over her shoulder at them and smiled as she started rocking forward and back, sliding her juicy pussy up and down his cock.

"That feel good?" Samantha whispered. "Your big cock in your Mommy's tight pussy? Fucking her while those other people are sat just over there? You like that?"

Bill nodded, not trusting himself to say anything for fear of being too loud.

After a couple of minutes, Marie lifted herself forward until Bill's dick popped free of her pussy. Without a word, she sat back in her seat and took hold of his cock as Samantha stood in front of him and took her place. She pulled her own skirt up and then, holding the seats in front of her, she wiggled her ass impatiently, waiting for Marie to aim her son's big dick at her pussy. When she felt it slide between her lips, she eagerly pushed back, the thick head parting her cunt and slipping inside.

"Hhhaaaaahhhhh," she sighed, unable to stop herself as she felt Bill's dick slide into her. The old man a few rows in front half turned his head and sent a terse "Ssshhh!" towards them, making them all pause, trying hard not to laugh.

Slowly, Samantha pushed back, Bill's cock going deeper and deeper until she felt Marie's hand, still wrapped round the base of his shaft, nudge against her pussy. Biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out, Samantha raised herself up and then back down, easing her cunt along his thick length, up and down, over and over.

"You like fucking Auntie Sammie?" his mother whispered in his ear. "You like her tight, little pussy?"

Bill nodded enthusiastically.

"We thought you would. That's why we arranged this little get together."

Samantha slowly lifted herself up off Bill's cock and moved back to her seat, she and Bill watching as Marie took her place, Samantha guiding his big dick back into his mother's pussy, all three of them sighing softly as the big, flared head parted her cunt lips and slipped inside.

"Your mom's told me all about how much you like sticking your cock in her, Bill," Samantha whispered. "You know me and Adam have been doing the same, don't you?" Bill nodded. "Would you mind if your mom and Adam got together? If he got his big cock inside her?"

"No," he whispered back. "That'd be cool."

"That's good," Samantha said, still holding the root of his prick as his mom slid her pussy up and down it. "What I'd like is for you and Adam to fuck us together. Would you like that? Adam fucking my pussy while I suck your cock - would you like that?" Bill nodded again. "Or maybe Adam in my pussy - and you up my ass?" She grinned as she felt his prick throb in her hand at the thought. "Mmmm, you do like that idea, don't you?"

As if on cue, Marie reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks with both hands, looking over her shoulder as she did so.

"Your mom's told me how much you like fucking her asshole, Bill," Samantha said, holding his prick steady as Marie lifted her twat up and off it. "I want to see it, Bill - I want to watch you fuck your mother's ass - before you fuck mine."

Bill almost passed out as he watched his mother push back, Samantha aiming his bulging knob at her asshole this time. The big, spongy knob spread out against the tight hole for a moment before popping inside, the exquisitely tight ring of his mom's butt clinging to his cock shaft as she slowly, slowly pushed back. Marie smiled at him, biting her bottom lip as she gradually worked more and more of his cock up her butt, sliding her perfect ass forward and back, taking more each time until, eventually, she ground her ass against Samantha's hand, just about every inch of her son's cock in her ass.

"That looks so fucking good," Samantha whispered, watching as Marie started moving a little quicker, fucking her ass on her son's cock. Her ass muscles grabbed his shaft tightly as she moved up and down, Bill's thick cock spreading her ass wide. Bill reached out to grab his mother's cheeks but Samantha held his hands down. "Not yet," she whispered.

After moving her ass up and down his length a few times, Marie slowly lifted herself off, his knob popping free of her asshole. She once more knelt on the floor beside him, instantly joined by Samantha who still held his prick upright. Looking up at him the whole time, the two busty MILFs stuck out their tongues and each licked up the sides of his cock, kissing each other around his knob head when they reached the top.

Marie got up and sat next to her son, holding his dick, while Samantha took her place in front of him. She held her butt cheeks apart as Marie aimed his cock at her asshole, the big, flared knob pushing into her tiny hole.

"Eeeh!" she squealed suddenly before clapping her hand over her mouth.

The old man a few rows in front half turned again and sent an angry "Sshhh!" their way but Samantha paid no heed. Instead, her ass - already used to the comparative size of her step-son's cock - relaxed, allowing Bill's cock easier access. She pushed back then rocked forward, then pushed back again, more of Bill's big dick sliding inside her butt with each movement.

"Oh honey," Marie whispered to her son, watching her friend slide her ass up and down his cock. "That looks so good. I love having your cock in my ass, but watching you butt fuck your auntie is so hot."

"Mom," Bill gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer. I really need to cum."

Samantha pushed her ass right down to the root of Bill's cock and squirmed in his lap, throwing her head back in pleasure as she realised she had the whole thing inside her butt.

"Well, if you're going to cum, I think we should stop," Marie said, leaning forward and patting Samantha on the ass. Reluctantly, the short blonde moved off Bill's dick, his cock slipping out of her asshole, and sat on the chair next to him.

"You can't leave me like this," Bill groaned, looking from one to the other as they made no attempt to do anything.

Both women pulled their T-shirts and the skirts down, covering themselves up.

"Would you like to stay and watch the end of the film?" Marie asked softly. "Or would you like to put your dick away, jump in the car with us and head somewhere quiet?"

In no time at all, Bill was leading the pair of them back to his mom's car, walking as fast as his uncomfortably large hard-on would let him. It wasn't going down any due to him being behind his mother and Samantha who walked slowly, arm in arm, ahead of him, their asses wiggling with their every step. Once they reached the car, his mom told him to drive, telling him where to head to.

As Bill drove them out of town, he couldn't help but look in the mirror and watch his mother and Samantha lose first their T-shirts then their skirts, the pair of them kissing each other's tits as they fingered each other's pussies. Bill drove as quick as he could, heading to the small wooded area where he and his mother had first made love. He left the main road and turned down an unlighted lane which became a gravel path and then just a dirt track before it finished in a circular clearing on the side of a hill, an old building a little way up the slope, boarded up and falling apart.

"Leave the lights on," Marie said as she and Samantha left the back seat, Bill quickly following them. Naked, the two MILFs bent over the warm hood between the lights, their pussies and ass pointing at Bill as he stepped behind them. "Now you can touch us, honey," she said over her shoulder. "Now you can fuck us as hard as you can."

In seconds, Bill's still hard cock was out of his pants and plunging deep into his mother's pussy, his hips slapping into her butt cheeks.

"Fuck yes! Do it - fuck Mommy's horny cunt! Fuck it!" Marie cried, her fingers clutching at the hood of the car as he son fucked her. "Yes - yes, honey - fuck Mommy! Make her cum!" she cried. Bill reached down, grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it free, making her groan. Her disappointment changed a second later as he pushed his cock into her asshole, going balls deep in one thrust. "Aaaahhhhhh - fuck - fuck Mommy's ass!" she cried. "Fuck Mommy - fuck Mommy in the ass!"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12