The Trophy Wives Club 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,540 Followers

Bill did just that, pounding into Marie's hot, clinging ass as she came, shuddering and gasping on the hood of the car. As she began to relax, Bill withdrew his cock once more, this time shuffling over to Samantha and, in one move, stuffing his whole length into her pussy.

"Eeeeeehhhh - yeah - yeah, baby - fuck auntie - fuck auntie's pussy!" Samantha yelled, pushing back as Bill shoved his dick in and out of her cunt, his hands holding her tiny waist as he fucked her hard and fast. "My ass, baby - fuck my ass - just like you fucked your mom's!" she said over her shoulder, grinning when she felt Bill pull his dick free before shoving it up her butt. "Aaaahhhhh - yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my horny ass!" she cried.

Bill thrust his big dick as deep as it would go in her ass time and again, holding her down as she came, shaking all over, her ass clamping down on his prick. Feeling his own cum building, he pulled out of Samantha's ass and stepped back.

"On your knees," he growled at them. "Both of you."

The two MILFs did as he said, quickly falling to their knees in front of him, practically fighting with each other to suck on his huge cock when he offered it to them. They took turns, sucking and licking at the big shaft as Bill jerked on it.

With a groan, he pulled back a little and aimed his dick at their faces as his balls clenched and stream after stream of thick jizz shot out over the two big titted MILFs. Wads of heavy, hot spunk splashed over them, laying in thick, almost unbroken lines from their foreheads, down over their cheeks and noses, draped over their lips before hanging off their chins. As turned on as he was, it didn't take Bill long to glaze the two women's faces, massive cords of cum covering them both as they turned to face each other, kissing and licking at the jism he continued to deliver.

As he finally felt his cum lessening, he aimed a few shots down over their huge tits just for good measure, before pushing his cock between their kissing lips, letting them suck the last of his jizz direct from his knob.

"Fuck - fucking hell," he gasped, watching his mother and her friend share his cum.

"Was the wait worth it?" Marie asked after a few minutes, Samantha bending down to slurp some cum from her tits.

"Fuck yeah," he laughed. "Sorry about bossing you about," he said bashfully. "You know, telling you to get on your knees."

"Oh honey," Marie said. "After we teased you for so long, you were allowed to be a little bossy."

Samantha looked up at them both, her face still streaked with jism.

"So, when do we go to the cinema again?" she asked with a giggle.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,540 Followers
12