The Trotsky Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina had never eaten a woman, but she knew the time had come. She contemplated simply leaving the shivering, moaning naked woman on the bed and getting herself off in another corner of the room, but something compelled her to bury her face lower into the ass and inhale deeply. She rose and her voice was hoarse as she said, "Get on the edge of the bed- knees on the ground, tits on the bed. Leona moved into position, kneeling on the bed with her face turned sideways towards the mirror. Her torso was on the bed and her ass was up in the air, knees on the ground. She felt Marina kneeling down behind her. She felt hot hands gently moving up from her ankles, to her outer knees to her inner thighs. She parted her legs and stood shakily as she felt Marina raise her ass up. It was an odd position- something out of yoga. She stood, legs in an inverted V, head resting on her arms.

Marina crouched under Leona, looking up at the dark intersection of her legs. The panties were still bunched up in between her vaginal lips and her ass. She tugged and pulled at them until they finally came off, much to Leona's relief. Like Marina, Leona was completely hairless. Her vaginal lips puffed out, tumnescent and pink. Marina blew on them and Leona wriggled her ass, moaning. Marina's tongue came out and reached for an outer vaginal lip. She licked. It was warm and slick and salty. Leona cried out with frustration and tried to lower herself on Marina's face.

"NO bitch." Came the harsh reprimand and a hard slap on the ass. Leona whimpered. Marina began again, her tongue coming into contact with the wet, warm vagina. She licked again, harder this time. Leona could no longer control herself. Her eyes were wide and wet with frustrated tears and she moaned, loud. Marina licked again and again, moving the flat of her tong across the lips. She nuzzled up slightly and bit down gently on an outer lip and tugged at it, Leona crying out in surprise and pleasure. She moved in deeper, and her tongue came into contact with Leona's pulsing clit- she cried out. Marina jiggled it around with the tip of her tongue and then licked long and hard, moving from the clit up through the lips to the anus.

"Please..." Leona gasped, not knowing what she wanted. "Please..." Marina felt a thrill and moved her hands up to part the pink vagina in front of her. She was uncomfortable. She repositioned. Marina sat back, under Leona, with her head against the edge of the bed. She could see Leona's clit better from this angle and it pointed at her, like an accusatory finger. She grasped Leona's buttocks and lowered her slightly so that her lips could clasp the clit. She sucked.

Leona nearly sagged on top Marina's mouth. She could barely breathe. "Ahhhhhhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." She bucked against Marina's tongue and teeth, wanting some sort of penetration, needing to feel Marina's tongue deeper inside. Leona didn't care anymore- she didn't care if she was slapped, or beaten- all she wanted was satisfaction. She pressed her cunt into Marina's face and felt two rough fingers slipping up inside of her.

Marina felt Leona's vagina clutching her fingers, almost sucking them up inside. She added a third finger and continued to suck and gently gnaw at the clit as Leona cried out. She moved her fingers around, twisting them inside of the hot, wet vagina and bit down gently on the clit until she felt Leona almost painfully clenching her fingers and finally releasing, a gush of liquid running down Marina's hands signalling the end of climax.

Leona's knees almost buckled. She needed to curl up into a ball and cry off the powerful orgasm she'd just had. In spite of the bliss, she knew Marina was still under her and remained half standing, half lying on the bed on unsteady legs, tears running down her face. She groaned and twisted as she felt Marina continuing the assault on her sensitive clit.

Marina was wet beyond belief. She wanted to orgasm like Leona had; she wanted the same attention. She moved out from under Leona and looked at her from behind, her ass high in the air, legs shaking, wet with the remnants of the orgasm. She bit her one last time on the left buttock and slapped her gently, "Get back on the bed." She commanded.

Leona sighed with relief and crawled up on the bed, moving towards the pillow. She lay back against a pillow and watched as Marina struggled to undo the clasp of her leather bra. "Can I help?" She asked meekly. Marina did not reply. She turned her back towards Leona and allowed her to reach for the clasp. She felt Leona's hands as they undid the bra and then gently lowered the bra off her shoulders, her hands brushing unintentionally against Marina's rock hard nipples as it came off. Marina nearly orgasmed then and there- with just that initial contact with her nipples. She turned and pushed Leona back up against the pillow.

Marina sat for a moment, kneading her own breasts, which hadn't been in touched that way in what seemed like an eternity. Leona reached up a hand, to touch one of the huge breasts in front of her. It was slapped away roughly. Marina straddled Leona once again and lowered her left breast to Leona's mouth. Leona hesitated only a moment before taking in the nipple. She watched Marina's face as she groaned and closed her eyes, first teasing the nipple with her tongue, then sucking on it, like a baby expecting milk. Marina rubbed herself against Leona's stomach, frustrated at the lack of contact through the leather. Leona continued to suck. Feeling Marina push down harder on her mouth, she opened her mouth wide and tried to take in as much of the breast as she could. She sucked it hard, daring to move her hands up to cup the other breast and knead it gently. Marina moaned and Leona watched fascinated as she pushed her hand away from the other breast and lifted it into her own mouth.

***

Dr. Trotsky and the team looked on in awe. It was certainly a strangely erotic position. Leona was being straddled by Marina. One of Marina's mammoth tits was in Leona's mouth, nearly smothering her, and the other was being sucked by Marina herself! It was like something out of a porno. He scribbled away on the notebook, not wanting to miss a second of the show in front of him- grateful it was being taped for his employer. From ther corner of his eye, he noticed Gretska surreptiously slipping a hand inside of her white nurse pants.

***

Leona had forgotten her audience. She simply didn't care. This was the most erotic situation she had been in. She moved her hands across Marina's back and tried to squeeze her buttocks through the leather. Marina moaned and stopped her sucking long enough to say, "I need to get these fucking leather panties off." Leona began tugging at the underwear which was tighter now that Marina was perspiring. Marina reluctantly got off Leona and began helping to peel off the leather underwear. By the time it was finally off, Marina nearly cried. She put a trembling finger to her cunt and sighed wearily. It was finally time.

As if she knew what was coming, Leona lay back on the pillow waiting. Marina moved up and put one knee on the other side of Leona's face. Leona knew her face was going to be straddled. Marina lowered herself on Leona's face, as she faced Leona's breasts and cunt. She kneeled hands gripping down Leona's arms so they couldn't move and lowered herself slowly to Leona's lips.

Leona breathed in and stuck out her tongue, eager to taste the mad woman above her. She felt Marina's brown outer lips brush across her tongue and was eager for more. Marina moaned above her and lowered herself more. Leona began lapping up in earnest, straining her tongue to reach the inner folds of the red vagina above her. She groaned in frustration as Marina moved up and down, constantly out of her reach. It was all the encouragement Marina needed she brought herself down hard on Leona's face and rubbed herself across Leona's nose and lips. Leona struggled to lick and suck, searching for Marina's clit. When she finally got hold of it, she grasped it between her lips and flicked her tongue across it, sucking and licking until Marina began moving harder and harder, gasping for breath. Leona dug her nose in up through the crevice towards Marina's anus. She needed to be closer.

Marina felt herself being rocked by an unbelievable orgasm. It hadn't even taken 10 minutes. She convulsed and rubbed herself down harder on Leona's face, arching her back and screaming. And it was over. She collapsed, spent, faint. She fell against Leona, her slack mouth just inches from Leona's cunt, her head between Leona's legs.

Leona felt the juices flow over her face. She continued lapping and nipping until she felt Marina slump forward. Leona pulled herself up and sat against the headboard, Marina's legs were now around her waist, her perfect ass and cunt pushed up against Leona's belly, just under her hanging breasts. Marina was face down on the bed, in between Leona's legs, not able to rise with the exhaution and relief of seven torturous days. She felt Leona's hands on her buttocks, kneading and rubbing them. Her fingers slipped tantalizingly in the crevice of her ass, moving smoothly across her anus. She pushed herself back ever so slightly and widened her legs so that her sensitive cunt came into contact with the smooth skin of Leona's belly.

She closed her eyes as she felt Leona parting her butt cheeks and blowing gently into her anus. Leona's finger brushed against it and she shuddered. THe finger came again and this time it lingered. Marina felt Leona leaning forward, her hard nipples brushing against her ass. she felt a finger again, but this time it went deeper into her anus- just the tip. She clenched up and moaned. Leona licked her finger and this time, she pushed it in deeper so that she could feel Marina clenching up around it, she watched the mad woman's beatiful face cringe. She smiled secretively- it was time for revenge.

Marina felt the finger go deeper and she was caught between anguish and pleasure. Leona moved it around and stuck it deeper. Marina cried out. Leona was slipping herself out from under Marina, repositioning so that she could Straddle her, her finger still stuck in Marina's ass. Leona brought her legs up and around Marina so that her cunt lay on the back of Marina's neck, with Marina face down on the bed.

Marina could not move. Leona's heavy body held her down, as her finger was deep in her anus. Any move and Leona would plunge it deeper. She groaned heavily as she felt Leona's hot breath on her cunt, which was still sensitive.

Leona brought her head down began to lick the protruding outer lips of Marina's cunt. She could hear Marina moaning and feel her wiggling underneath. She twisted and turned her finger in Marina's anus and licked and sucked at the vagina exposed under her, slurping at one point as she sucked in an outer lip. It was a matter of minutes and Marina was bucking under her, having what must have been her fifth orgasm. Leona removed her finger and licked from the anus, as far down as she could go towards the clit, sucking and nibbling at whatever she could get her lips around.

***

Dr. Trotsky watched, delighted. His erection threatened to move even beyond his pristine lab coat. Gretska was already being serviced by the other female lab assistant Emilia. He could hear their muffled cries in the back of the room- but they were accustomed to this.

In a few moments he would send Gretska to separate them. She could get off again by touching their naked bodies, slipping in a finger there, tweaking a nipple here. He knew she even bent the rules every once in a while with the female patients while they were still in the phase of being denied sex by licking a nipple or rubbing a cunt- but only to aggravate them, never to make them come.

He watched Marina Sazonsky as she writhed and moaned. Perhaps he should keep this one a little longer...

12