The Trouble With Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Man, oh, man!" he mumbled to himself. "That is what my kind of heaven looks like!" Then he turned away, turned on the shower, and stepped out of his swim trunks. Mitchell chuckled when he looked at his naked body in the bathroom mirror. For his late forties he was in pretty decent shape. He had an interesting face, not pretty-boy handsome, but certainly not a troll. Tall and broad shouldered, trim through the hips, with a nicely muscular chest and abs that didn't exactly ripple but came close. He was okay with his looks, but it was the long hard cock between his legs that made him chuckle. Checking out Emily and her sexy friends had definitely stiffened him up and he felt his erect manhood throb when the image of the topless lovelies came to mind again.

It reminded him that had been a long time since he had sex, real sex with a woman. For a long time, going back to when Angela was undergoing chemo and later in the hospital, he had pretty much lost his interest in all things sexual. Some things are just more important. But in the last few months that lack of interest had slowly begun to fade. Was it coincidence that it began about the time that he noticed how pretty and sexy Emily was. He had started noticing women more frequently and each day would see an attractive woman somewhere. There was the cute girl at the local Lackluster video store, the sweet little hostess at a nearby Mexican restaurant, and a couple of very sexy moms that he would see around Timothy's school.

Mitchell had tried to open himself up to the idea of meeting someone and dating, but the opportunity just never seemed right. Besides, until Emily had arrived last fall, he was too damn busy to date anyone much less consider entering into a relationship. But stepping into the shower with a huge hard-on courtesy of Emily and friends, Mitchell began to think that maybe he needed to get out, he needed to find a woman, someone with whom he could exercise his apparently re-birthing sex drive.

Standing under the hot sharp stream of the shower, Mitchell tried to frame his outlook about the future direction of his love life while he soaped up his body. What was the name of that cute little school mom? She was so pretty and always seemed to smile brightly when he said hello. He made up his mind that he was going to see if he could get something going with her. Maybe see if she might be interested in going out. Nothing fancy. Just something. Anything to take his mind off Emily and her off-limits friends.

Then his hand brushed against the long thick hard-on dangling between his legs and reminded him of the sight of Emily and her pals. He closed his eyes and pictured them lying on their lounges, mostly naked to the heat of the sun's rays. His hand stroked his shaft gently thinking of the perfect shape of Emily's breasts, the cleft of her sweet sex, the firm curves of her ass. Fuck! What am I doing, he thought. Just how sad is this? Jerking off to the sight of someone that I can never have! Mitchell let go of his cock and turned the water on cold, hoping the resulting shudder would shake him free of these impossible thoughts.

After drying off, he dressed in a pair of shorts, grabbed his book, a glass of wine, a plate of cheese, and finally made it out to the front porch to read for a while. He had finished two chapters by early evening. Timothy was dropped off from his friend's house and Kelly arrived home from her lifeguard job. When Mitchell went inside, he found Emily sitting with her friends in the breakfast nook. The sheer cover-ups that the girls had pulled on did little about concealing their nakedness, and Mitchell struggled but was fairly successful about maintaining eye contact with them. Since Katie and Lizzie were showing no sign of leaving, Mitchell invited them to stay for dinner and they gladly accepted.

"Nothing special," Mitchell conceded. "I picked up some real nice Salmon filets at the grocery earlier."

"Sounds yummy," Lizzie said, licking her chops.

Mitchell fired up the grill and prepared the dinner with help from Emily, who put together a great salad. Kelly and Timothy gladly made up the rest of the dinner party who gathered around the big glass table outside on the deck. Although several years younger than the other girls, Kelly fit in pretty well holding her own with them and by the end of the dinner it seemed like they had all made friends. At one point, when the girls were all talking at the same time and giggling endlessly, Timothy leaned over to his father and said, "Do you understand a single thing that they are saying?"

Mitchell laughed, then shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"I can't either," Timothy whispered with good-natured disgust. "Girls!"

"Yeah, go figure," Mitchell laughed.

While he was carrying the dirty dishes into the house, Emily followed Mitchell closely with an armload of her own.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"Think about what?" Mitchell asked, caught off guard by her question.

"About my friends, silly."

"They're great. Really cute. It's nice to see you have such great friends."

"You know, Mitch," she said, setting the plates down beside the sink. She crossed her arms over her breasts and looked at Mitchell closely. "If you wanted to date Katie or Lizzie, I would be okay with it."

"I don't know, Emmie," Mitchell said, more than a little surprised by her comment. "Don't you think your friends are little too young for me."

"They both said you were kind of cute," Emily remarked.

"Oh, yeah? They said that?"

"Uh-huh. And from the way that Katie is checking you out, I thinks she really likes you."

"I don't know."

"You know that if it isn't you, it's going to be someone else," she remarked. "Why not you? You're a good guy and would treat them the way a girl should be treated."

"But that's it. They're girls. I'm thinking I need a woman."

"Suit yourself, Mitch. But you may be missing out on a chance to make one of those girls into a woman."

Mitchell laughed at Emily's remark and she giggled too, but her expression told him that she wasn't entirely joking with him.

After dinner, Kelly went off for the night with some friends and Timothy busied himself with his game system. Mitchell found himself sitting around the deck outside with Emily and her friends, feeling relaxed now that the rum had helped to dissipate his randy arousal from earlier in the day. They talked and listened to the music playing over the outside speakers.

The girls did most of the talking and Mitchell did most of the listening. He was fascinated with their patter, finding their observations about men and movies and music interesting and revealing. They were so much different from the girls he remembered at the same age. They were worldly and aware. They were Internet savvy, smart and confident, and completely comfortable with their sexuality. As they sat around the table, he noted the casual sprawl of their firm young bodies and how absolutely unashamed they were to be sitting with him wearing just a skimpy bathing suit bottom and a gauzy cover-up. He found it refreshing and innocent, and chalked up his mild state of stimulation to his own inherent lasciviousness.

Later on, when they all went for a swim under the stars, the girls did make a point of putting their tops back on, not that they concealed much once they were wet again. The girls gathered around the large inflatable tube and floated about the pool while Mitchell swam a few laps. When he swam over to join them, he began to get the subtle but distinct feeling that they were flirting with him, especially Katie. Not that he minded the attention of a lovely young woman, but each brush of her leg against his under the water, each bump of her hips or touch of her hand or passing glimpse of her sexy body felt like more than a mere accident.

When the evening turned into night and Mitchell had put Timothy to bed, they emptied the last pitcher of drinks. Mitchell noticed that Lizzie and Katie were both pretty blasted. Emily finally approached Mitchell who was cleaning up in the kitchen.

"Would you mind if Lizzie and Katie spend the night?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, why would I have no problem with that? You have enough room for them both don't you?"

"My bed is kind of big. I'm sure we'll have plenty of room."

"Just no pillow fights," Mitchell cracked. "Unless you invite me to watch."

"You perv!" she exclaimed and punched him playfully on the arm. Then she went off to rejoin her friends.

When Mitchell was satisfied that the kitchen was in order, he checked on Timothy before wishing the girls a good night and then headed off to bed. Slipping between the cool silken sheets, he lay back and replayed the events of the day. Just remembering the mostly naked sun bathing beauties renewed his erection and he stroked himself gently thinking about what Emily had suggested. Would it hurt to ask one of them out? It might actually be kind of fun to go out with a much younger girl. His friends would certainly be thoroughly jealous and have a few things to say about it should he show up at a social function with a decidedly younger woman. But it was late and he was tired and had a heady rum buzz and Mitchell soon fell asleep.

It was in the middle of the night when Mitchell was awakened by the sound of someone moving down the hallway and into his room. Thinking it was Timothy, who every once in while had a bad dream, he drew back the top sheet and said, "Come on, there's plenty of room for you, Timmy." Then he rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Ooo, thanks for the invitation, but my name isn't Timmy," whispered Katie as she climbed onto the bed beside him. "But thanks for the invitation."

"Wait a minute! You're not Timothy!" Mitchell said, sitting up in surprise when Katie, wearing just a skimpy tank top and panties, sprawled on the sheet beside him.

"No, I'm not and aren't you glad?" she said, moving closer and trying to snuggle up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Mitchell said, scooting over to try and keep from touching her.

"I couldn't get to sleep. Lizzie and Emily are such bed hogs! I tried sleeping on the floor but couldn't get comfortable. I got to thinking that you might have room for me in this big old bed."

"Well ... I ... um ... gees, I don't know."

Katie hadn't been so talkative during the day, but in his sleepy dreamy state of mind, Mitchell didn't really care as she rolled onto her side, propped her head up on a big fat pillow, and looked over at him.

"You've got a huge bed that's mostly empty," she said sweeping her arm across the sheets toward him. "There's no law against having a young chick share your bed is there?"

"No, but-"

"So there," she said softly. "It's not like we're going to fool around or anything ... that is, unless you want to."

Mitchell glanced at Katie lying on the bed beside him. In the soft moonlight that streamed in through the sheer drapes, he could see her big dark eyes sparkling as she looked at him. The little tank top and scanty panties she was wearing hardly concealed her round voluptuous young body. He could see the tips of her nipples protrude into the soft thin cotton fabric and the slit of her sex was visible through the tiny triangle of satin between her legs.

"I ... I don't think this is too cool, Katie. Why don't you let me make a spot for you downstairs on the sofa sleeper?"

Katie rolled onto her back and stretched out.

"But I kind of like it here. I love these sheets," she remarked as her hand glided over the cool silk-blend fabric.

"Hmm," Mitchell hummed.

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a prude, Mitch. Lay down, close your eyes and relax. Once you go back to sleep, you won't even know that I'm here."

Mitchell was skeptical. Even though the top sheet covered his nakedness, he felt exposed. He also felt foolish. Before falling asleep earlier that night he had thought about dating someone like Katie and now here she was in his bed and he was thinking of ways to kick her out. Am I a fool or what, he thought.

"All right. We can try this," he offered. "But no funny business."

"Not just a little?" Katie teased.

"Hmm," Mitchell growled again.

He slunk back down and pulled the sheet up to his chin, remaining rock still for several moments. The thought that Katie was the first woman to climb onto this bed since Angela died entered his mind. Mitchell looked over when Katie rolled back onto her side facing him and gathered a couple of pillows under her head. She sighed deeply. Her nearly naked moonlit curves were a dreamy sight. Mitchell then reached over to cover her with the sheet, but she protested.

"That's okay, hon. It's too warm tonight for that."

Mitchell still felt tired but wasn't ready to fall back asleep just yet as his mind raced quickly with his pulse knowing that Emily's sexy friend was laying beside him just inches away. He rolled over onto his side facing away from Katie and took a deep breath. Maybe this would work out all right after all. He felt the bed move as Katie shifted her position. Mitchell closed his eyes and tried to relax. Then he felt her hand on his back, a soft warm palm that traced down from his shoulder down toward his waist.

"Hey, I thought no monkey business," he said trying to sound gruff, but knowing he had failed.

"Sorry," she replied and quickly withdrew her hand. "Your back just looked so sexy in the moonlight that I had to touch you. You have such soft, sexy skin."

Mitchell chuckled. "Backs aren't sexy."

"They can be. You have a very strong back, and strong backs are sexy."

Then he felt her hand again, trailing gently over his shoulders and down again toward his waist slipping underneath the sheet. When she reached his bare butt, Katie giggled.

"You're sleeping bare ass!" she squealed softly.

"Um, yeah. That's one reason I wasn't so keen on this arrangement."

"I usually sleep in the nude too," she said in a quiet husky voice. "Then you won't mind if I ..."

Mitchell didn't reply when her voice trailed off. He just sort of grunted and resettled his body under the sheet. Then he felt the bed move again and heard the soft shimmering sound of fabric gliding over skin. He glanced over his shoulder to see Katie sitting up on the bed, pulling her tank top off over her head. He caught a glimpse of her large full breasts bouncing and settling as she straightened out her top and tossed it onto the nightstand. Then she hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and picked up her hips to slip the scrap of silk down her long legs. When she held the pair of panties up, he could see that they were just a little g-string. Before settling back down on the bed, Katie looked over at him and smiled. Mitchell looked away from her.

"Don't try to hide it, Mitch, you bad boy! I saw you sneaking a peek," she said, lying back down, this time close enough to Mitchell that he could feel the warmth of her breath on his back. "It's all right if you see me naked. I'm proud of my body and work hard to keep in shape."

"It shows. You have a beautiful body."

"Then why did you look away?"

"I wasn't looking away because I didn't like what I saw."

"I wouldn't have taken off my clothes if I was afraid of you seeing me naked."

Mitchell just lay there breathing deeply. He could hear the sound of her breath as well as it washed over his back. When he turned over onto his back, his arm brushed against her breast. Katie still hadn't pulled up the sheet. When she saw him looking at her, she rolled onto her back and stretched out provocatively.

Without thinking, the words just spilled out of Mitchell. "You have a beautiful body, Katie. Simply spectacular."

"Thank you," she replied. "Yours is pretty nice too."

Mitchell shrugged.

Katie suddenly snaked her hand under the sheet and reached for his crotch.

"This is pretty nice too," she said when her palm brushed over his erection.

Mitchell flinched noticeably at her touch.

"Come on, I thought we agreed no fooling around."

"You're the one who doesn't want to fool around," Katie remarked truthfully. "You don't want me touching your dick? Won't let me cop just an innocent little feel?"

"If we start fooling around like that, it will only lead to more."

"Like what? I start stroking this long hard dick of yours ... you start kissing my big tits ... I start sucking your yummy cock ... you start tonguing my wet little pussy ... we start fucking?"

"Um, yeah. I think that's kind of what I think would happen."

"And that wouldn't be so terrible, would it?" Katie asked, pulling the sheet down off Mitchell's body exposing the tremendous hard-on that was standing nearly straight up from his body. "I can see that at least part of you doesn't think that would be so bad."

Katie sat up and leaned over his body, her long silky dark hair brushing over his chest and abdomen. When he felt her breath draw near to his throbbing member, Mitchell reached over to her head, threading his fingers through her soft thick locks.

"Wait. No," he said.

Katie defied his grip on her and lowered her mouth down to kiss the head of his cock. He winced and groaned at the warm damp pleasure that her kiss brought to his under-used manhood. Mitchell felt her lips part and slowly descend over the head of his cock, enveloping him. Katie was sucking him into her mouth, her tongue swirling all around the head of his impatient cock. Mitchell exhaled sharply, trying to brush away the greedy pleasure that was washing hungrily through his body.

"No. Stop," he said, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her warm wet mouth off his cock. A string of saliva ran from her full lips to the head of his dick.

"What's your problem, Mitch?" Katie asked after she wiped her mouth dry. "Don't you want me to suck your dick?"

"Oh, god, no. I do, but it ... it ... it just doesn't feel right."

"What? You didn't like the way I was sucking your dick?" Katie sounded a little indignant, yet her hand continued to stroke his slick cock gently but firmly.

"No, that's not it. You're really good at that. Really good. Believe me! It's just that I have to feel some sort of connection with a woman before I have sex."

"Oh, so you're the kind of guy who has to 'fall in love' before you have sex?"

"Not exactly, but close I guess," Mitchell said. "Look, you're a gorgeous girl. You've got everything going for you, but I just don't know you, who you are, where you came from, where you're going, what you want out of life. So many other things too."

"So if I tell you my life story, then we can have sex?" she asked. Mitchell wasn't sure if she was kidding around with him or completely serious.

"No ...no," he said trying to dismiss his objections.

Mitchell slowly let go of her hair. She looked at him with her big dark eyes, her gorgeous lush ripe body brushing against him. Her full lips curled into a smile, then she laughed softly with amusement.

"You know, I've never had a guy turn down a blow job, ever!" she remarked, her hand still curled around his cock. She moved toward him, dragging her big firm breasts over his chest, bringing her face close to his. She looked into his eyes for a several moments. "I'll bet I know what it is," she said softly, letting go of his cock and gliding her hand up over his body till it reached his face. "It's Emily, isn't it?"

"Huh?" was all Mitchell could respond.

"It's Emily. You really want Emily."

"I don't think so. Why would you say that?"

"Oh, come on, Mitch, admit it. She's the one you want. I may not be the smartest girl around, but I know men inside and out. No guy in his right mind is gonna turn me down unless there's someone else. It must be Emily. I can tell."

"No, It's not. It's not her."

Katie didn't respond, She simply laid her head down on his chest and snuggled her lush curves up against his body. When Mitchell tried to say another word of protest, she reached up and laid her hand over his mouth, muffling his words until they trailed off.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers