The Trouble With Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"You like?" she asked holding the bottle up.

Mitchell nodded. They carried their snifters into the parlor.

"So when are your parents due home?" he asked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? They're gone for the week. On vacation."

"Nice of them to do that."

They sipped their cognac, they looked longingly at each other, and their conversation suddenly became scarce. Mitchell sensed that they had reached that pivotal moment in a date when the door can swing one way or the other, leaving you either inside the welcoming warmth of the parlor or outside on the porch with the cool breeze and the fireflies. There was a subtle look of invitation in Brandy's eyes, one that told him it was okay to come inside.

As they sipped their cognac, Mitchell reached over to touch her hand and hold it. For a moment she glanced at him suspiciously, but when all he did was hold her hand, she smiled and curled her fingers around his palm. Her smile grew fainter but her gaze increased in intensity. There wasn't a shred of awkwardness to this lingering moment. When their snifters dwindled down to a last sip or two, they set their glasses aside and eased into each other's arms. They kissed softly and gently. They caressed each other's body lightly. They discovered the best way to communicate was by a combination of kisses, caresses, and meaningless words.

"You feel really, really good," Brandy sighed, her hands resting lightly on his body, her fingertips trailing teasingly over the contours of his chest.

"And you feel a little bit like heaven," Mitchell replied, letting his hands run gently up and down along her back.

They fell back onto the living room sofa, she on top, and their kisses and caresses became more urgent and desperate. When Mitchell's hands sifted up underneath her pink cotton top, Brandy moaned deeply; when his hands glided over her bra, Brandy sighed, her body shivering like a delicate arrow in an empty quiver. As his hands circled the soft sensitive flesh of her breasts, Mitchell kissed her longingly. There was no reason for them not to be together. They were adults. They had needs and desires that only the other could fulfill.

Brandy straddled his hips and didn't object when Mitchell drew up the tail of her pastel pink top and pulled it off over her head, tossing it onto the coffee table beside their drinks. She raised her arms up and fluffed her lush full strawberry blonde hair. Mitchell ran his hands up over her body, feeling her smooth tender skin. His hands glided around the edge of her non-descript but functional white bra, his fingertips teasing the supple curves of her breasts. When he reached behind her and worked the clasp, it fell away from her lithe and trim body. Brandy blushed and crossed her arms over her chest protectively.

"Come on, let me see," Mitchell said softly, taking her arms and pulling them away even as Brandy tried to keep herself covered.

"They're really small," she said in a weak little voice.

Mitchell held her arms to her side and uttered a deep sigh. Her breasts were small but gently rounded and topped with exquisite rosy nipples, the tips fully extended past the puckered aureoles.

"They are beautiful, Brandy," Mitchell said, letting his hands plunder her fine beauty, cupping her firm but pliant breasts, circling her nipples tenderly with his fingertips until they were fully taut and erect and Brandy was moaning continually. "Some men like 'em big but I've always found that women with smaller breasts are much more sensitive."

Brandy looked down at him, watching as he caressed her small sensitive breasts. Her eyes began to close and she leaned forward. Mitchell lifted his head up and kissed her tender responsive flesh, drawing each taut nipple into his mouth and suckling it gently. He could see the blush of arousal spread to her neck and chest as she submitted to his kisses.

Mitchell could feel the mound of her sex pressing against his crotch, rubbing over the thickness of his aroused manhood. They didn't need any mood music. They didn't need another drop of drink. They only needed to heed the call of their basic natures to fulfill what they truly needed, whether they were willing to admit it or not.

Brandy rose up and reached over to switch off the table lamp.

"No," Mitchell blurted out. "I want to see you naked. You're so beautiful."

He switched the light back on.

"You think so?" she said, running her hands down over her body as she spoke. "My boobs are small, I've got this pot belly, my ass is too big, and I've got skinny chicken legs."

Brandy looked down at him and smiled bashfully and Mitchell couldn't understand why. Sure, her breasts were small but they were perfectly shaped. Her waist narrowed wonderfully and the flair of her hips was arousingly seductive.

"But you're a beautiful, sexy woman, Brandy," Mitchell remarked in a gentle voice. "Your breasts are gorgeous. Look how they fit my hands like they were made for them."

"Mmm, that does feel nice," she hummed as he continued to caress her soft sensitive flesh.

"And that is not a pot belly," he said, gliding a hand down over the supple curves of her tummy. "You've had a child and yet you're still in terrific shape, Brandy."

She got up and turned around, bending over a bit to present her ass to him.

"See what I mean? A big ass," she said with a sigh and a sharp smack to her left cheek.

Mitchell sat up and ran his hands over the firm rounded buns beneath her slacks. His fingers worked their way around to the front and he released the snap and tugged at the zipper.

"What are you doing?" she asked, holding onto the waistband when he tried to tug them down.

"I just want a better look at this beautiful ass of yours," he replied, lowering her khakis so that her white full coverage cotton panties came into view. "My god, Brandy! You have a terrific ass!"

Her slacks fell to her ankles and Mitchell caressed the firm curves of her butt. Her ass was full and well-rounded but firm and held a perfect heart shape. The mound of her sex was clearly visible between her thighs.

"I think it's too big," she said sounding almost apologetic.

"It's gorgeous," he replied, reaching for the waistband of her panties. "You are a beautiful woman, Brandy. You look even better out of your clothes."

She looked over her shoulder at him apprehensively as he pulled her panties down. When he reached her ankles she lifted one leg and then the other so that he could slip off her clothes. She stood with her back to him completely naked and crossed her arms over the front of her body. Mitchell stood up behind her and reached around. He touched and caressed every part of her that his hands could reach while he kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and her ear and whispered to her.

"I don't know who convinced you that you aren't attractive, Brandy, but you are so pretty and sexy."

With one hand cupping her pert little breast, Mitchell let his other hand drift down over her belly to gently cup her pussy. He felt the warmth and dampness of her sex through the trimmed covering of her downy fur. Brandy rested her hands on top of his as if she was going to try and stop him from touching her, but she didn't. She leaned back against him and let him touch her, moaning softly.

"You really think so?" she asked in a tiny voice. "You really think I'm sexy?"

Brandy turned around to face him but Mitchell's hands never left her body. They came to rest on the cheeks of her ass.

"You are very sexy, Brandy," he said looking deeply into her eyes. "You are a beautiful and desirable woman."

She rocked up on her tiptoes and kissed him with a stronger passion than before. Her fingers fumbled with the top button of his shirt. Mitchell released her and took a step back. He watched her watching him as he stripped down. Her eyes followed his hands as they unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, as they opened up his belt and unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor, as they tugged down his boxers and eased them off. She drank in the sight of his body as he stood before her as naked as she.

"You're a sexy and beautiful man, Mitchell," she said echoing his compliments to her as he tossed his clothes onto a chair and stepped back toward her.

"I want to make love to you, Brandy," he said as his arms encircled her waist and pulled her naked body against his. "Do you want that? Do you want me to make love to you?"

Brandy nodded submissively and wound her arms around his shoulders. Mitchell reached down and scooped her up into his arms and carried her toward the hallway.

"I have no idea where I'm going," he chuckled.

"Last door on the right," she said.

They tumbled into her room and Mitchell laid her out on the bed. He switched on the frilly pink lamp on the nightstand and then joined her on the bed. He didn't notice the pink ruffly bedcovers or the multitude of stuffed animals or the shelves filled with toy dolls. All Mitchell could see was the warm, soft, sexy woman waiting for him.

Mitchell kissed every part of her from her toes up to her forehead. He caressed and massaged every one of her lovely curves. He licked and nibbled and suckled her breasts. When he knelt between her legs and leaned forward to kiss the sweet mound of her sex, Mitchell gazed up at Brandy and smiled. He wanted this so much. He needed this so badly. He had to have her. He felt a deep well of passion buried inside him that was swirling and boiling and just waiting to be tapped.

As he lapped at her finely trimmed sex, Mitchell set aside his visions of Emily and her friends. Those girls were but wishful dreams while this woman was real and very much right in front of him. He drove his tongue up and down the crease of her sex, tasting the tart tangy dampness that awaited him. And when he circled her clit and suckled it gently, Brandy arched her back and sighed deeply.

Mitchell worked his tongue and his lips and his fingers on her feverishly, bringing her up gradually to each new plateau of arousal, higher and higher, until she was moaning loudly and her body was writhing uncontrollably. He felt Brandy lift her hips up against him and press her sweet wet pussy against his mouth. He was relentless. Finally her body tensed up and she ground her pussy against his face.

The dampness of her release washed over his face as the heated tension flowed from Brandy's body. Her thighs tightened around his head for a moment but gradually relaxed until they splayed apart and Mitchell was able to lift his head from her. Brandy's face and neck and chest were rosy and glistening with perspiration. Mitchell loved this moment. He loved bringing pleasure to someone who seemed to be missing out. His own pleasure seemed secondary to seeing hers displayed so completely for him. Yet, he was totally aroused. His thick hard cock throbbed intensely between his legs.

For a moment Brandy lay back as the final ripples of orgasm claimed her body. Then she reached for Mitchell, pulling him up. When he moved between her legs and felt the head of his erect manhood bump up against her wet and parted sex, she gazed up at him with a heavy-lidded look of desire. They didn't say a word as they began to make love.

Brandy welcomed him inside her with a soft moan of passion. She punctuated his every thrust with a sigh of pleasure. Even though it had been a long time for both of them, Mitchell took his time and savored the pleasure of the moment with long slow deep strokes of lovemaking.

When he maneuvered her onto her hands and knees to take her from behind, she glanced at him warily; but when he penetrated her deeply and began to work his thick cock in and out, her sighs grew loud and came from deep inside her. When he rolled over onto his back and invited her to ride on top, she seemed confused at first, but once they were coupled and she became accustomed to the position, Brandy began to ride him and rocked her body up and down with seeming abandon.

Mitchell plied her body with kisses and caresses. When Brandy leaned forward and frantically rocked her hips on top of him, he cupped her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples while nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck to kiss her and nibble at her ear. She collapsed against him, her heated breath coming quick and shallow.

Brandy lay unmoving on top of him, panting as her body quivered and rocked. When she finally recaptured her breath, she lifted her head up and looked at him with a grin of amazement.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Like it? Wow!" she said in a hoarse thick voice. "That was scary."

"Really? Like bad scary or good scary?"

"Like I don't know scary. I've never done that."

"What? Cum like that?"

"No. I've never cum with a guy inside me. That is what I did wasn't it? I did cum, didn't I?"

"Well, if you weren't acting, yeah, I'd say you came like a banshee."

Brandy rested her head back down on his chest. As she snuggled close to him, the presence of his still erect cock made itself known to her. She wiggled her hips around feeling him move inside her.

"Did you, like, cum too?" she asked.

Mitchell shook his head.

"That's a new one for me. The guy always cums first with me," she said with a sigh.

Mitchell began to rock his hips gently, working his hard member slowly in and out of her.

"Are you going to, um, do it some more?" she asked.

Mitchell nodded and suddenly rolled them over onto her back. Brandy giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He clutched at her shoulders and began to thrust himself deep inside her wet pussy with long deep strokes. She began to move, more than she had before, lifting her hips up to meet his every thrust, and grinding her pussy against him.

It didn't take long now for Mitchell to grow beyond rational thought. His every movement was now only for the supreme release that his body craved. Mitchell grunted and groaned as he hammered her sweet little body. Brandy clutched at him and drew him deep inside her at the moment that he exploded inside her. He grunted and growled as his body fed hers with his salty seed. They ground together in a moment of extreme pleasure, the kind that left them equally breathless and speechless. It was only after their breath and equilibrium returned that either was able to speak. Ripples of his pleasurable release still carried through his body as he lay atop her.

"Mmm, I could feel it inside me," Brandy said as she kissed his neck tenderly. "So hot. Like fireworks."

"I think for a minute there I did see some rockets shooting off," he replied.

"That was terrific, Mitch," she remarked. "I can't remember screwing like that ever."

"I can't remember not screwing like that ever," Mitchell answered.

Brandy giggled, "I guess I'm not too experienced."

"I don't think that experience has much to do with it. It's more a case of aptitude. Like, do you want to do it?"

"Whatever," she said snuggling close to him and humming softly. "That felt great!"

They lay together for a long while longer until his flaccid cock finally slipped out of her and his cum began to drizzle out. Brandy got up from the bed and hurried off to the bathroom. Mitchell lay spent and wondering. He had cum, she had cum, the expected finish to the act. But there was something growing in the back of his mind that he couldn't quite capture.

When she returned, Brandy fished out a long over-sized t-shirt and pulled it on. When she climbed onto the bed, Mitchell snaked his hands up her backside and tried to pull it off her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trying to tug it back down to cover her ass.

"I want to keep you naked until I have to leave," he said.

"But ... but I don't like being naked, Mitch," she stated.

Mitchell felt that dark something twitch again inside him. It was too late in the evening to figure out the "what" and "why" of his feeling.

They drifted off to sleep for a while and when Mitchell awoke, he extracted himself from Brandy's sleepy embrace. He went to the living room to find his clothes and get dressed. Before leaving, he looked in on Brandy and pulled the covers up over her. She was a truly lovely woman and he certainly felt something of an attraction to her. But something was lacking. Maybe another date would help them discover what was missing. He left her a little thank you note along with his phone number and an invitation to call him on the coffee table beside her discarded clothes and let himself out.

The next day he looked up her phone number and called her but only got an answering machine. Two days later he called back and again had to leave a message. Then the thought struck him that if he had felt some sort of uncertainty then perhaps she had also. On Saturday morning she finally returned his call while he was out cleaning the pool.

"Hi, Mitchell. This is Brandy," she said when he finally picked up the phone.

"Hi," Mitchell replied, out of breath from running in from the yard. "I've been wondering if I was ever going to hear back from you."

"I know. I almost didn't call back."

"Why?"

"I don't know exactly," she said with a gentle sigh. "I guess it's that I sort of figured out that it was scary bad."

"Huh? I don't get it."

"Remember, I told you after we had sex that I felt scared but wasn't sure if it was scary good or scary bad?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I think that it was scary bad. I'm not used to being with a guy like you. You took me someplace that I'm not comfortable being. You made things erupt inside me that kind of frighten me. You're a pretty intense lover and I'm just not used to that kind of thing. I know that doesn't make much sense but I hope you understand."

"I'm not sure what you're saying, but I am an understanding guy."

"You're a really wonderful guy, Mitch. I hope you find the right girl."

"You're a pretty great girl yourself. I wish you all the best."

And so it went. Had he come on too strong? Had the pent-up passion that had built up inside him since before Angela passed been too much for Brandy to handle? Or had it all been about their pent-up passion and not about what sort of relationship could grow between them? Whatever the answers, Mitchell knew it wasn't his fault. It wasn't hers either. No fault, no harm, no worries. He shrugged and went out to finish cleaning the pool.

Emily approached him as he worked the brush along the pool bottom aggressively.

"Why so sad?" she asked.

He looked over at her, a little tank top pulled on over her skimpy purple swimsuit.

"I think I just got dumped," he remarked.

"Dumped after one date? That's pretty sad, Mitch," she said, moving over beside him and reaching her hand out to rub his back.

Mitchell stood up and paused for a moment, letting her hand circulate up and down his back.

"Hey, I don't think she was ready for me, you know, just not the right one."

"I envy the right girl when she comes along," Emily said. After a final flourish she let her hand fall away and padded over to a lounge chair. Whipping off her tank top she lay back and stretched out on the lounge in the warm summer sun. Mitchell spent the better part of the next couple of hours cleaning the pool, keeping an eye on Emily's sun tanning session, and wondering just who the right girl would be.

To be continued ...

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers