The Trouble With Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that?" Mitchell asked when the bartender produced a tall creamy drink that lived up to its name color-wise.

"For one thing it is really good," Lizzie said. "And for another, it's what I'm wearing-if you can call a g-string panties."

Mitchell had caught a glimpse of her tight little butt wiggling underneath the short hem of her dress and hearing what she was wearing sent a nasty twinge straight down between his legs.

"Well, hello," came a husky voice from behind Mitchell and he turned around to see Katie standing there, wearing a short tight black skirt and a sheer black top through which her skimpy black bra was visible. Mitchell swallowed hard at the sexy sight before him.

"Hello, Katie," Mitchell replied.

The tall statuesque dark haired girl leaned toward him and gave him a polite hug.

"Nice to see you again," Katie remarked. "So why is Lizzie the lucky one?"

"What do you mean?" Mitchell asked.

"I thought you and Lizzie, coming in together ..."

"Oh, no. We just happened to get here at the same time," Mitchell said.

"Oh. Nice planning," Katie said with a warm sexy grin.

Just then he felt a tug on his arm.

"Let's go say hello to the guests of honor," Lizzie said pulling him toward the head of the room.

Mitchell shrugged and waved apologetically toward Katie, who gave him a little finger wave before glaring at Lizzie. Then they walked up to where Emily and Brian and their parents stood.

"Oh, my god!" Emily cried out when she saw Lizzie.

The two best friends hugged and shared a few words before Emily saw Mitchell. Then she released her friend and embraced Mitchell.

"So good to see you here. Thanks so much for coming. It means a lot to me," she said as she hugged him tightly.

Then came the introductions. The older people were indeed their parents. Mitchell immediately could see where Emily got her good looks. Her father was a handsome man about his own age with a strong, protective handshake, and her mother was maybe a little younger, but had the same hair and coloring and the same trim athletic build as her daughter. In flattering light they might easily be confused as sisters. Brian's parents were nice friendly and happy people.

"So nice to meet you, Mr. Gallagher," Emily's mother said, shaking his hand politely. "Emily has had nothing but really great things to say about you. We're so glad you came to help us celebrate."

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world," Mitchell remarked.

"Make yourself comfortable. Enjoy. Thanks for coming," said her father.

With all of the pleasantries completed, Lizzie pulled him away.

"I need another drink," she said holding up her empty glass.

"Guess a girl can't have too many Pink Panties," Mitchell joked.

Lizzie laughed and looked at him as if trying to read his face. She grinned.

"You are so cute," Lizzie said. "No wonder Emily was nuts about you for a while."

"Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand," Mitchell said a little confused.

"You don't know about her little crush on you?"

"Um, no. What crush?"

"After she started to work for you. She said she had the biggest crush on you. Remember, we talked about this?"

"I remember talking with you, but nothing about a crush."

"Oh, too bad. She really, really liked you there for a while," Lizzie said. "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I figured that since you never did anything about it and with this engagement thing, that it doesn't really matter."

"No it doesn't matter," Mitchell said. "Not now."

Lizzie was not one to let a conversation lapse while there was a party going on. They refreshed their drinks and circulated. After Emily's parents took a few minutes to thank everyone publicly, a disc jockey began to play and the little patch of dance floor was quickly filled with friends and relatives of the betrothed. Lizzie tugged at Mitchell's sleeve.

"Dance with me," she requested.

Who was Mitchell to say no when a skinny little blonde girl in a short tight little red halter dress was asking him to dance? They fought their way onto the small spread of faux parquet flooring and writhed and wriggled to some new music that was unknown to Mitchell. From the approving look on Lizzie's face, he felt confident that he was keeping up well enough in his own understated fashion, even though the dance moves were a little wilder than he was used to.

Lizzie held her arms up above her shoulders and rocked her hips suggestively as she bumped and ground to the heavy Latin beat. He found the rhythmic jiggle of her pert little breasts underneath her dress hypnotic. Mitchell struggled to keep his eyes focused on hers, but found himself savoring the sight of her trim little curves at every opportunity.

Then she turned and backed toward him, grinding the firm tight curves of her ass against his crotch. The split of her ass easily found his semi-erect cock and rubbed against him. He couldn't doubt the salacious twinkle in her big blue eyes when she looked back over her shoulder at him and winked.

When the person behind him, bumped into Mitchell with a sharp hip, he reached out to grab Lizzie to catch his balance, grabbing her hips. This only made her grind more firmly against him. When he removed his hands, she reached down and grabbed them and put them right back where they had been. It was growing hot on the little crowded dance floor and Mitchell could see a soft sheen of perspiration rise on Lizzie's clear honey hued skin.

"Need a drink," he said with a parched throat when the music segued into something harder.

"I know," Lizzie said, and they moved off toward the bar where it was cooler.

With another drink in his hand, Mitchell glanced over at the dance floor and saw Emily dancing with Brian. He had to admit that they did look good together, a tall girl with dark red hair and a trim but curvy body, and a tall handsome young guy with dark hair and a goatee and a set of clear blue eyes. Emily looked so happy, dancing with him; it made Mitchell happy just to see her like this. With a light hand, Lizzie spun him away from the dance floor and captured his attention with her big blue eyes.

"So, my name is Lizzie, short for Elizabeth Marie, I'm twenty-five, I teach third grade at Amerman Elementary, I was born and raised in Marshall, graduated from MSU 98th out of a class of fourteen hundred, I'm looking to travel and experience everything that life has to offer. I like to sleep in the nude, I wear only g-string panties, preferably pink, and I've been told that I give terrific head. I'm five-three, weight one-oh-five and my measurements are thirty-four B, twenty-two, thirty four."

She said it all with such a straight face that Mitchell found himself laughing out loud. "What was that all about?" he asked.

"Well, I heard a rumor that you need to know everything about a girl before you'll have sex with her. So I thought I'd save you some time."

"Did Katie tell you that?"

"Katie tells me everything. We were college roommates. We have no secrets."

"So what other exaggerations did she tell you?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure that these are exaggerations, but you're kind and sensitive, you're a great kisser, and you have a really great dick."

"Oh? And did she also tell you that she came onto me but that nothing happened between us?"

"Yeah, she mentioned something about that," Lizzie said. "But then, that was when you had your eye on Emily."

"I didn't, not really, not at that point, not now," Mitchell protested.

"Uh-huh. That's what you say, but we could tell what was on your mind."

"So, let me guess. Now that Emily's out of the way, so to speak, I'm fair game?"

"Katie also told me that you were smart ... and she was right," Lizzie said.

Maybe it was the Jack Daniels, maybe it was the loud music and the crazy dancing, maybe it was the fact that Emily was in the room dancing with her handsome guy, but Mitchell was finding himself gravitating toward this nimble little blonde girl beside him. Her glittering blue eyes and trim sexy body were bedazzling.

A couple more drinks and another turn or two on the dance floor, and Mitchell was beginning to believe that there truly was life after death. He found it hard to accept that this beguiling young woman, smart, pretty, and ambitious, had found him attractive. He wasn't pretty boy handsome, he didn't drive a Ferrari or dine at The Tens every night. He wasn't fabulously wealthy or even knew the combination to a vault full of gold. Yet the way Lizzie drew him near made Mitchell think that he had sold himself short, that what he wanted may have been far less than that of which what he was capable.

In the heat and humidity of the dance floor, with an inescapable beat pounding through the room, Mitchell found himself arm in arm with Lizzie, her trim young hips pressing against him, her arms looped around his shoulders and neck, her big blue eyes pinned to his. They moved at their own beat, something less frenetic than that pouring through the speakers. The movement of the rest of the crowd and the pulsing beat didn't matter to them. Lizzie and Mitchell were dancing to their own kind of music, the kind that passes ever so rarely through two pairs of eyes.

In a surreal moment, it seemed that the lush red silk of her dress and the dapper cotton blend of his trousers and shirt had disappeared. Katie danced nearby, her big dark eyes casting an envious glance at them. Emily was circulating somewhere, someplace, dancing with friends, savoring her night, the first of many to come. But the electricity of the moment had brought Lizzie and Mitchell together and nothing or no one could separate them.

Lizzie finally leaned up and pressed her body against Mitchell. Her mouth found a soft patch of skin just below his ear. She kissed him, the warm wet playful attention of her tongue tickling his sensitive flesh.

"Why don't we go for a walk?" she whispered into his ear. "I need some fresh air."

"Yeah. Me too."

This time, Mitchell took her hand and led her from the dance floor. Maybe a few people noticed. Katie certainly did, but most others didn't. Mitchell led Lizzie through the room and out through a door wall onto a small veranda. For some occasions it might be used for overflow, but tonight it was empty. Some excess chairs and tables were stacked up close to the building. Mitchell walked toward the far railing, Lizzie's firm warm little body pressed up close behind him.

His thoughts were whirling about when he turned and leaned onto the railing and pulled Lizzie toward him. With a sharp laugh she fell into his embrace and laid her trim young body against him. Mitchell encircled her with his arms and she melted against him.

"Mmm, Mitch," she hummed.

"Are you protesting?" he asked, allowing himself the luxury of letting his hands glide down over her back until they cupped the firm tight cheeks of her ass.

"Not ... at ... all," she said slowly, her sprightly voice growing deep and husky. Lizzie was propping herself against him, her arms keeping her body just an inch away from his, while her hands gathered around his face, her fingertips dancing lightly over his cheeks and chin.

It wasn't obvious to either of them who leaned up or bent down to the other. All that mattered was that their lips came together and they shared a soft sweet kiss that quickly gained strength and passion, a kiss that drew out their tongues, extracted deep sighs and heavy moans from both of them, and left them both nearly breathless.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Lizzie breathed lightly. "Katie was wrong! You are the best kisser!"

"Maybe it depends on whom I'm kissing," Mitchell said with a devilish grin.

Lizzie cradled his face between her hands, brought her warm wet lips to his and consumed his mouth with a greedy, lust filled kiss that left them both equally breathless. Mitchell was aware that they were caressing each other's body, his hands sneaking up underneath the skirt of her little red dress to hold and explore the hard trim curves of her tight little butt, while her hands caressed his face, raked down over his chest, and reached for the growing lump inside his trousers. When his fingers flirted with the dainty elastic of her panties, Lizzie stepped back for a moment and pulled them down her trim legs. She tucked them into his shirt pocket like a hanky.

"Wow. Those are pink," he said with a grin, eyeing the vivid hot pink color.

"And, like I said, they are a g-string," Lizzie added with a mischievous sexy grin.

"God love it," Mitchell groaned with pleasure.

Then he reached down underneath her dress and cupped her sweet little butt, pulling her firmly against him. He felt her sexy trim little body press every possible square inch against him. Lizzie lifted her leg and pressed her sex against the growing erection inside his trousers while their mouths ground together in a resounding kiss of extreme pleasure.

"So what's going on out here?" came a voice from the door. It was Emily. "I wondered what happened to you guys."

"Um, we're just out here, checking out the stars," Mitchell said as Lizzie reposed herself against the railing. They both looked up at that sky, their eyes glancing from horizon to horizon.

"Well, seeing that it's pretty cloudy tonight, that's pretty ... um, admirable of you. Now come on inside, some people want to take pictures."

Lizzie and Mitchell exchanged a look of mixed emotions. He looked at her as though he was ready to take her right there on the deck and she looked at him as though she wanted him to do so. Then they grinned and nodded and followed Emily inside. For Christ sakes, it is her night after all, he thought.

They posed for pictures, Lizzie much more than Mitchell. There was the "friends from college" picture, the "friends from high school" picture, and the "friends from whatever" picture. Mitchell was surprised when Emily waved him up for a picture of just the two of them. He lost track of Lizzie as Emily slung her arm around his waist and pulled tight for the sake of the picture. Before they parted, Emily pulled him close and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming tonight, Mitch. You don't know how much it means to me for you to be here."

"You're welcome, Emily. Anything for you."

"Thanks, Mitch, for everything," Emily said sweetly. She patted him on the chest near his shirt pocket and felt the wadded up panties. She grinned when she peered down inside the pocket. "I knew there was something going on out there, you bad boy! Now go. Lizzie must be waiting for you."

Mitchell grinned. He leaned over to kiss Emily on the cheek. Another picture. Then their hands slipped apart and it was time for a slew of pictures with Brian's friends. Mitchell stepped away and yielded the dais to the laughing gaggle of guys who crowded up with Brian and Emily. He sighed and turned away, moving toward the bar. He didn't see Lizzie anywhere near, so he ordered a Jack Daniels and waited.

When Lizzie reappeared, she walked right up to him, patted his shirt pocket that still contained her pink panties, and pulled him by the hand toward the door.

"Drink up, Mister. We have some unfinished business," she said in a low soft and very sexy voice.

"Think so?"

"I know so."

They ended up in the passenger seat of her little red sports car. The moon roof was folded back, her dress was undone and fell down to her waist, and his trousers were open and lowered below his knees. Mitchell had drawn each of her tiny taut nipples into his mouth; Lizzie had stroked and sucked his cock to complete erection; Mitchell had licked and suckled and fingered her tiny little shaven pussy to dripping perfection.

Lizzie straddled him now, her eager moist sex waiting for him to penetrate her. The head of his cock was pressed against the warm split of her tight pussy. Lizzie held his cock upright while she swung her hips about in a teasing tight circle.

"Mmm, I'm kind of small down there," she hummed softly into Mitchell's ear.

"I know, baby," he replied, feeling the head of his cock spread the small delicate folds of her sex apart. Everything about her pussy was small, the smoothly shaven outer folds, the tender sensitive pink inner labia, the dripping wet opening. Even her clit was just a tiny little nub that made her body quiver and shake each time he brushed against it.

"I want this soo much, Mitch!" Lizzie moaned. "Oh, fuck me, Mitch! Fuck me hard!"

With a strong thrust of his hips, Mitchell pushed the head up into her. Lizzie rested her hands on his shoulders, gripping him tightly and began to gently lower herself down, sheathing each thick inch of his cock with her hot wet little pussy. Her heavy lidded big blue eyes were locked on his.

"This feels soo good," Lizzie cooed. "Oh, Mitch!"

"Oh, Emily! I've been waiting for this so long," Mitchell said upon feeling her light body grind against him. He rotated his hips in a circle savoring the sensation of her tight young body gripping his rock hard manhood.

"What?" Lizzie said, raising herself up and away from his slick thick cock that was begging painfully for her return. "What did you just say?"

Mitchell looked around confused and desperate, trying to recall his words as his tall hard cock waggled back and forth seeking the warm wet spot it had just entered.

"Um, that I've been waiting for this a long time?" he said tentatively.

"No. You called me Emily," she said, the aura of arousal all but gone from her voice.

"What? No, I didn't," Mitchell protested. He replayed his mental loop of the last few minutes in his head. He hadn't confused them, had he?

"Yes, you did. A girl always knows when the guy calls her by another girl's name."

"But ... I didn't ... I don't think ... I didn't mean-"

"Mitch, I know," Lizzie said, still straddling his hips and sitting on his lap, her slick shaven pussy resting upon his fading erection. "You're a good guy, you wouldn't deliberately do anything to hurt my feelings. But I know what's going on here. I know that you still have a thing for Emily."

"Lizzie, I never had a 'thing' for Emily. I'll admit that I was sort of sweet on her at one point, but I'm all over that."

"Are you?"

"She's getting married to someone else. I have to be."

"Uh-huh, sweetie," Lizzie said. Then she gave him a soft sweet tender kiss.

Their heated passion of just a minute before had instantly dissipated and they simply sat together for a few minutes longer. Finally they rearranged their clothes and extracted themselves from her little red sports car. Mitchell reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out Lizzie's pink panties.

"I guess you can have these back," he said sheepishly.

Lizzie took them in her hand and glanced at him. Then she fished a pen out of her purse and wrote something on them and handed them back. It was her phone number.

"When you're finally over Emily and really ready for someone else, give me a call okay?"

"Um, okay."

"Now let's go in and rejoin the party, huh?"

They walked arm-in-arm back into the restaurant. Lizzie looked nearly as glowing and radiant as a woman who had actually been fucked silly. Mitchell wondered if it was all for show or simply an expression of her personality. He also wondered if he was really over losing out on Emily. Lizzie was a sweet and sexy girl, one that he felt a definite attraction to, but was it just her youth and sexuality that attracted him, or did his subconscious somehow know that there was nothing of substance beyond her superficial desirable appeal? For certain Emily was unobtainable now; he had to learn to live with it. Mitchell took a deep breath. Oh, fuck it all! Where's the god-damned bourbon, he thought.

To be concluded ...