The Trouble With Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Emily nodded and he scooped up a generous forkful and offered it across the table to her. Emily gave him a wry smile and then took the tasty morsel off his fork with a flourish that was all pink tongue, white teeth, full red lips, and soaked in sex. The look in her eyes and the way she nibbled at the crab cake was definitely getting to him, raising his level of arousal several notches. She must know what I'm thinking, she has to, he thought.

They worked their way through their entrees, sharing nibbles and bites and enjoying the delicious food and the wide-ranging conversation. By the time he finished his last bite, Mitchell felt entirely relaxed. The sake and Emily's great smile had a lot to do with it. She was a wonderful companion, not shallow or superficial, but thoughtful and full of humor. And her memorable kiss, so impromptu and tantalizing, was giving Mitchell ideas, nice ideas.

When their waitress returned to clear away their empty dinner plates she asked if they would be interested in dessert. Emily and Mitchell exchanged a contemplative look.

"Would you like dessert back at the house?" Mitchell asked.

"Only if you can whip up something like that chocolate swirl cheesecake," Emily said, pointing to the example on the dessert tray the waitress had carried over.

"You've got me on that one," Mitchell said and they decided to stay and split a lovely slice of the confection.

When they finally left the restaurant, a cool breeze was stirring and quickly tousled Emily's hair. The valet was prompt and helped her duck inside Mitchell's SUV. She flipped down the sun visor and combed her chestnut red locks back into place with her fingers.

"Oh, that wind! I look a mess!" she remarked with disgust.

"I don't think so," Mitchell replied, gazing over at her, as he steered the car toward the street. "I think you look beautiful."

Emily reached over and patted his cheek.

"And I think that you're a sweet man."

Within minutes they were back home.

"I don't know what could make this evening any better," Emily said as they stood in the warmth of the foyer and Mitchell helped her out of her jacket.

"I do," Mitchell replied. "How about brandy in the family room?"

When Emily agreed, he went to the liquor cabinet while Emily made her way to the family room. Mitchell poured and carried the brandy into the family room and rejoined Emily.

"It's been a while since it's been just the two of us at home."

"Yeah, and a lot has happened since then," Emily remarked as she took the snifter Mitchell offered her. "But here we are again." She glanced over at him and took a sip from her glass. "Thanks for tonight, Mitch."

"Don't mention it."

"And thanks for being such a gentleman."

"You're so sweet. How could I be any other way around you?"

Mitchell gazed at her, feeling his smile spread across his face.

"You know, Mitch, I just love it when you look at me like that."

"Like what."

"Like you did just now. Sometimes I just melt when I see that look in your eyes."

"What look?"

"That look of deep desire."

"You're playing with me, aren't you."

"I think you're playing with yourself, Mitchell. I've seen that look before. The first time was a while after I started working for you. You looked at me like I was the most beautiful, most precious thing in the world. And you're always so cute about it, because you never say a word, you just look into my eyes and I can sense the way you feel about me."

"Oh? And what do you sense about my feelings right now?" Mitchell looked into her blue-green eyes. With her hair still tousled from the walk inside and a glowing blush in her cheeks, Emily looked thoroughly enchanting.

"You're making me think that you're in love with me."

"Love?"

"Uh-huh. Love. L-O-V-E, Mitch."

"Not that I'm admitting that I am," Mitchell said evasively. "But let's say if I were, what would you think about it?"

"Not that I'm saying you are, but if you were, I would want you to know that I feel the same way."

Their mutual desire to avoid a confession of deep feelings came as amusing to both of them. They grinned and chuckled. Then Mitchell turned a bit serious.

"Really? You mean that you could fall in love with a worn-out old fart like me?"

"Mitch, you're not worn-out, you're not all that old, and you're much too polite to fart in my presence."

Mitchell grinned, took a sip of the brandy and cradled the glass in both hands. As he looked at her again, Mitchell sensed all of the feelings that he had ever had for her were starting to flow back inside him again, the feelings that he was once sure he had buried and were lost forever.

"So, are you saying you're in love with me?" he asked.

"Are you in love with me?" she countered.

"I ... I think I am," he said slowly. "I believe I am ... maybe I always have been."

"Good ... that's very good to know, because I'm in love with you."

They were sitting very close, their shoulders brushing together, their hips bumping, their breath mingling. They leaned toward one another, their noses touching and their lips brushing lightly. They set their glasses on the coffee table and eased their arms around one another.

"If this is going to work," Mitchell said, combing his fingers through her silky red locks. "I don't want to fall in love with your youth, or your fresh beauty, or your sexuality, just you."

"I know."

"I don't know how long it will last but it has to be all or nothing."

"Yes, Mitch."

"People are going to say some pretty nasty things, and it won't always be easy, but we can't doubt each other."

"Mitch," Emily said. "Please be quiet and kiss me again."

He did. Mitchell took her into his arms and kissed her, their lips melting together from the warmth. When their lips were reluctant to part, they snuck shallow little breaths, the heat of their breathing washing over each other's cheeks. Mitchell found the taste of her mouth deliciously exciting. Their tongues touched and danced an oral tango that ebbed and flowed from her mouth to his and back again. When they finally parted, Mitchell cradled her face with both hands.

"I've dreamed about sharing a romantic kiss with you for a long time," he said. "I just knew it would be something special."

"It helps when you're a good kisser," Emily replied and leaned toward him again.

Their lips touched again, this time with more strength and passion. Mitchell's hands trailed down from her face, drifted lightly past her neck, and glided over the soft knit fabric of her sweater, exploring the swell of her breasts. He could feel the trace outline of her bra and the firm mounds of flesh underneath. As he drew his thumbs over her nipples, he felt them grow taut and erect, and a shiver sweep through her body.

When Mitchell raised her sweater up, he gasped at the sight of her breasts cradled in a sheer little white lace bra. The cups barely covered her nipples and concealed nothing of the heaven that lay underneath. The perfect natural curves of her breasts aroused him tremendously. Emily lifted her sweater up and pulled it off over her head. Mitchell looked deep into her blue-green eyes as his trembling fingers reached out to her, dancing lightly over her sleek tender skin, flirting with the lace edging of her bra.

Emily arched her back and thrust her spectacular breasts toward his hands. When Mitchell's touch remained light and soft, she grabbed his hands and drew them tightly against her yearning sensitive flesh. Mitchell moved toward her, bringing his lips to her lips, to her neck, to her shoulders, to the cleft between her breasts.

He eased the delicate straps of her bra down off her shoulders then pulled the fragile lacy cups away, revealing her gorgeous rosy pink nipples. Mitchell pressed his lips against her silky smooth skin, sampling the tasty sweetness. He drew the tip of his tongue over her creamy skin until it neared a taut erect nipple. Drawing a lazy circle around her nipple, Mitchell teased her with his warm breath, and his parted lips flirted with the puckered aureole. When he closed his lips around the rosy tip and sucked it into his mouth, Emily moaned and threaded her fingers behind his head through his hair to pull him toward her.

Emily sank back onto the plush cushions of the couch. She freed her arms from her bra and pulled it fully down and away from her breasts. Mitchell cupped them with both hands, gently squeezing them and directing the tips toward his mouth. No part of her breasts escaped his lavish attention. He spent precious minutes, kissing and licking her tender sweet breasts, sucking and nibbling on her taut erect nipples until Emily squirmed and wriggled from the intense sensations. She rested her hands on his head, guiding him from breast to breast, arching her back to push them into his hungry mouth.

Mitchell could see the flush of arousal spill down from her face to her neck and chest. Every kiss and lick and nibble brought a sweet squeal from her until finally Emily pulled his head up to kiss him with a fierce passion he had never experienced. Their kiss was long and deep and wet and penetrated him completely. He felt all of his pent-up passions churning up inside him.

Mitchell looked down at her and caressed her with his eyes and fingertips. Then he rose up from the couch while Emily lay back reclining with her arms up over her head, her back arched seductively, one leg up on the couch while the other lay off to the side. Her little gray plaid skirt was folded up to her hips. Her mons was barely covered by a dainty triangle of sheer white lace. Her eyes, her breasts, the angle of her limbs, every part of her sent a thrill of arousal through him.

He reached for her leg that rested up on the couch and began to remove her tall black leather boot. When he had slipped it off and set it aside, he took her foot in his hands and kissed it. Her foot was warm and damp but he didn't care. He kissed her toes and massaged the bottom of her foot. His lips moved slowly up over her ankle and leg, stealing toward her knee, kissing every inch of her shapely calve. When he neared her knee, Mitchell let go of her leg and reached for the other. He removed her other boot and began the same slow trip up her upraised leg. With her skirt fallen up past her hips, he could see that the white lace of her panties was pulled tightly against her sex, revealing the sweet moist cleft.

This time he didn't stop when he reached her knee; Mitchell kept going, kissing and caressing the soft tender skin that he found along her firm trim thigh. By the time he reached her upper thigh, he was kneeling on the couch, his face descending into the warm soft vee of her parted thighs. The scent of her arousal was sweet and pungent. When his lips fell just millimeters from her pussy, Emily grasped his head and guided him to the eager mound of her sex.

He kissed her through the thin lace of her panties, his tongue and lips able to taste her through the sheer damp fabric. He nuzzled his face against her, humming as he ran his tongue over the panty-covered slit and raked his teeth over the hooded cleft at the top. Emily gasped loudly and dug her fingernails into his scalp.

With a husky growl, Mitchell pulled the damp lace of her panties to the side and drew his tongue over the freshly shaven folds of her pussy. Emily let her thighs fall apart, spreading open the sweet pink petals of her most intimate parts. He pressed down against her and let his tongue dance roughly over the split of her center, probing the moist entrance, tasting the tender sensitive ridges and then finding the hard little nub that lay above.

With both hands he gently spread her apart, licking and sucking every part of her sweet little pussy. Her hips moved in a slow needy circle as he laved her with a loving tongue. When he probed at the entrance to her warm center with his fingers, she gasped. When he sucked her clit deep into his mouth while turning and twisting his fingers up inside her, Emily cried out with pleasure. She dug her heels into the couch and lifted her hips up, forcefully pressing her pussy against him.

Mitchell was intent on pleasing her. He wanted to give her so much. Emily had done so much for his family over the past year. But the moment was so far beyond that. She had become a friend, a confidant, a trusted member of the family, and as each moment now transpired, she was becoming his lover, the intimate part that had been missing most of all from his life.

"Emily," he said, lifting his head up from between her thighs. The hungry look of arousal in her eyes spoke volumes about what he hoped that she felt for him. Mitchell wanted to bring her to a place that she had never known, a space of peace and joy and satisfaction that any of us only know once or twice in a lifetime. "I want ... I want to make love to you ... without condition ... without exception ... without-"

Emily placed her forefinger on his lips to quiet him.

"Mitchell, I've wanted you for so long. I've sat up in my room so many nights, dreaming of this, hoping that someday you would come to me, proclaim your love and make love to me just like this. Right now, I'm yours. Take me. Have me any way you choose."

Mitchell leaned back. He looked down at Emily who lie back on the couch, bare to the waist, her skirt pushed up to her waist, her panties pulled to the side, her legs spread, her tender sex parted just for him. He felt such great desire for her. Every cell and sinew of his being flowed toward her in a palpable exchange of energy. Mitchell grinned and kneeled down earnestly between her legs. Emily lay back upon the couch as Mitchell reached for her white lace panties. He tugged them slowly down from her hips, along her long shapely legs, and when they were free of her feet, he tossed them aside with a quick sniff and a sexy grin.

Running his hands back up along her legs, Mitchell gradually kneeled between her legs, kissing her thighs and calves as he brought his warm moist lips closer and closer to her sex. Emily arched her back and lifted her hips up from the couch to offer herself to him willingly. Cupping the cheeks of her ass with both hands, Mitchell raised her glistening sweet pink pussy up to his waiting lips and tongue. He kissed her, he suckled her; his tongue slipped shyly out to taste her drenched pussy. He savored her taste and every shiver that sifted through her body as he explored her luscious folds. Soft little moans escaped her lips as she lay back and let him pleasure her.

All in turn, no part of her greedy little sex went unattended, the smooth sleek and shaven outer folds, the sensitive pink inner ridges, the sodden tight opening, and the hard eager little nub. Mitchell started gently and slowly worked his way up the ladder of arousal until Emily was thrashing about on the couch, her hips circling his mouth wildly, grinding herself against him urgently. Her legs were draped over his shoulders, his face was buried deeply between her thighs, and his tongue and lips and fingers plied her with energy and desire and brought her to the precipice of an extreme climax. Her hands seemed to be pushing him away and pulling him toward her at the same time. Her voice called out to him huskily in a series of cries and sighs.

"Oh, oh, oh, Mitchell!" Emily moaned. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck! Ah! Ah! Oh! Ooo!"

Mitchell never felt more alive and attuned to her gratification. He loved dealing her pleasure, listening for and sensing her response to his every move. What didn't bring an appropriate moan or sigh, he left behind and tried something new. What she liked, he did more and differently. And in Emily's ascendant arousal he felt his own, strong and urgent and intense, and it only caused him to plunge his face down even more wildly between her legs, licking and sucking and probing her with a fierce energy.

Then Mitchell felt it. As he ferociously pressed his face between her legs, Mitchell felt Emily begin to cum. Her thighs clamped tightly to his cheeks, her heels dug into his back, and her fingers wove into his hair as her body began to quiver and shake. Mitchell lapped madly at her drenched pussy, growling viciously and relentlessly. Finally he felt her grow limp and fall back onto the couch. He let his passionate attack recede as well, easing back into gentle licks and soft kisses on her dripping quim.

"Oh, Mitchell!" she cried out, reaching for his ears and pulling him up from between her legs.

Mitchell kissed and licked her trembling, heaving body as she drew him up over it, suckling each delightfully erect nipple before accepting her welcoming kiss on his lips. She purred with satisfaction as their tongues wrestled again splendidly. Their eyes locked together as their hands sifted through each other's hair. Although no words were exchanged, Mitchell could read the compliments welling up in her eyes. He was surprised as she pushed at him, gathering herself together and sitting up on the edge of the couch as he stood up before her.

Emily looked up at him with a tremendous sexy grin. Her hands swept up over his trousers and quickly found his belt. With a deft move, she had undone his pants and let them fall to his ankles. Her hands glided slowly up over his thighs and silken boxers until they located the long hardening tool that lurked underneath. Emily's sparkling blue-green eyes never left his as she stroked him through his silken shorts.

Mitchell tried not to wince or flinch or show signs of arousal, but he couldn't control his response-and he really didn't want to. Emily snaked a hand up the leg of his boxers and ran her fingertips over his full balls and his thickening cock. When she leaned forward and began to kiss and nibble him through the dark blue silk, Mitchell growled harshly.

"Oh, Jesus, Emmie!"

"What's that, Mitch?" she asked with an impish grin. "Can dish it out but can't take it?"

"Oh, I can take it all right," he said, as she dove down again to kiss his silk covered cock. "It's ... it's just been a long, long time since I've felt this way ... or done this."

"Then, I'll take it easy on you, old man," she teased, lightening her grip on him.

"Oh, what the fuck!" he grunted, and then gripped her head and pulled her toward him forcefully.

Emily let out a deep, sexy giggle and reached for the waistband of his shorts. With a firm tug, she pulled them down over his hips and let his erect cock pop out. With both hands she scooped up his balls and cock and guided his long rosy manhood toward her pursed lips.

"Mmm," she purred with a throaty voice. "You have a beautiful cock, Mitch. I just love it!"

Mitchell shuddered to feel her tongue lick him up and down on both sides of his cock and then the top and bottom. Then she dragged her lips all around his rigid shaft before rubbing him all over her cheeks and nose and chin, purring so sexily as she went. As he looked down at her manhandling his member, he had never felt so aroused, so completely turned on. When she began to circle the tip with her wet pink tongue, around and around, he thought his knees would buckle and he had to reach out to her head and hold on.

Emily eased her lips onto the head and began to suck him into her mouth. With just the head inside her hot wet mouth, she sucked him and stroked the rest of his shaft with one hand while the other cradled and fondled his balls. With excruciating grace, Emily began to move her head back and forth, with each pass sucking more of him into her mouth, while her tongue was swirling and circling his throbbing manhood eagerly. Mitchell struggled to tell her how he felt, but each word seemed to bring a more heightened response from her.

"Oh, god, that feels so good!" he growled. "I love ... the way ... you suck me! It's been so long ... feels so good!"

Emily hummed as she sucked Mitchell's long, hard cock deep into her mouth. When the head met the back of her throat, she pushed and sucked on him until she was able to take every inch of him inside and buried her nose into the soft trimmed mesh of his pubic hair. Up and down her head bobbed, her hands covering every inch of his shaft that her mouth and lips didn't.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers