The Trouble With Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

When she needed a well-deserved breath, Emily continued to stroke his rigid shaft, massaging her slick saliva all over her throbbing rod. With a grin she guided it toward her breasts, rubbing the tip over her taut nipples and then slipping the shaft up between her generous mounds. A deep groan leapt from his lips when she gathered her breasts together and surrounded his cock with her soft tender flesh. Arching her back gently, Emily stroked him in the valley of her breasts, her tongue flicking out to lap at the swollen rosy tip that glistened with dribbles of precum.

"I love your yummy cock, Mitchell," Emily cooed. 'So long and hard and thick. Mmm, just perfect!"

Words were nearly beyond Mitchell. All he could issue were deep grunts of pleasure. He leant his head back and closed his eyes and savored the pleasure of her touch. When he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope him again, Mitchell relinquished every ounce of his power to her, relishing the warm wet wiggle of her tongue, the tight circle of her lips, and the steady firm suction of her mouth.

When he looked down at her again, Emily's big blue eyes were trained on him. She took him deep into her mouth, then slowly released him, dragging her teeth lightly over his shaft and glans before he popped free. He was nearly ready to cum and Emily seemed to sense it too. She playfully batted the underside against her extended tongue.

"Do you want to fuck me now, Mitch?" she asked eagerly.

"Oh, Emily," he replied. "I don't want to fuck you ... I don't want to have sex with you ..." He looked down as she gazed up at him expectantly. "Emily, I want to make love to you."

Emily stood up from the couch and drew her hands up over his naked body until they stood before one another. Mitchell's fingers found the button and zip on her skirt and undid them, letting the gray plaid garment loose so it could fall to the floor and they were both completely naked. They embraced and kissed and felt their bodies meld together as if one. Slowly they fell back onto the couch, her legs spread apart, his cock all hard and urgent.

"Make love to me, Mitchell Gallagher. Have me, take me, and make love to me all night if you want! Tonight, I am all yours!"

Mitchell lowered his body against hers, guiding his cock to the damp threshold of her pussy. He kissed her lips and gazed down into her dark blue eyes. With a firm gentle push, he slipped the head of his stout member into her quivering quim. For a few moments they remained, eyes locked as were their bodies, caught in an intimate embrace that had been over a year in coming, now finally realized in an instant of sheer grace and elation.

"I've wanted this so much, Mitch," Emily sighed. "I never realized how much until just now."

"This feels like heaven, Emily," Mitchell remarked, the sensation fulfilling his words. "The only taste of heaven on earth that I'll ever know."

And slowly, with every certainty their hearts could muster, they began to make love in long slow gentle strokes. Mitchell savored the sensation of feeling every inch of his manhood conquer Emily's most cherished parts. He held her body close to his yet with enough room for her to move for her own pleasure. They found the most delicious rhythm, allowing each the other's body to relish, the firm stiffness of his hard cock and the hot wet surrender of her sweet pussy. Within minutes they were grinding their bodies together, hugging and grasping and clutching at each other.

With a laugh and a squeal, they rolled together off the couch onto the floor and Emily quickly rose up to ride atop him. Mitchell took advantage of the access the position afforded him and cupped her full luscious breasts, twisting and tweaking her nipples as she bounced up and down on his hips.

While he touched her, Emily gazed down at Mitchell, her hands first brushing her hair back from her face, then covering his as he cupped and squeezed and teased her breasts, and finally trailing down his arms until she reached his shoulders. She held onto him as she rocked on his body. He could feel her clenching her already tight pussy around his cock, stroking his steely shaft and grinding her clit against his body.

After Mitchell felt her tense up and then explode in another orgasmic spasm, he slipped from her momentarily and rolled her onto her hip. He moved up behind her, spooning behind her. Mitchell easily drove himself deep into her wet and ready quim. Emily propped herself up on an elbow and pulled her legs together, drawing herself tightly around his shaft as he moved with long slow strokes in and out of her. Each thrust seemed to send a new wave of pleasure rumbling through his body.

Mitchell felt incredible. He explored the soft warm and moist skin of her body with his hand, feeling along her hip and her waist, running up over her tummy, cupping her heaving breasts, feeling her shiver when he caressed her taut erect nipples. When his movements grew stronger, Emily grasped the edge of the couch and rose up on her knees and wiggled her ass at him.

"See something you like," she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder and looking back at him with the sexiest expression.

Mitchell let his eyes run up and down her body, angled and arranged for him so beautifully, the long shapely legs, the wet folds of her pussy, sweetly rouged from their lovemaking, the wondrous curves of her back, her lush chestnut red hair cascading down over her back, and her eyes-her sparking deep blue eyes-gazing at him with a pleading look.

"I see someone I like," Mitchell replied, running his hand up over her thigh and then the cheek of her ass. "I see someone I like an awful lot, someone that I don't think I'll ever be able to say no to."

"So you'll do what ever I ask?" Emily asked as he kneeled behind her, and traced the outline of her back with both hands.

"I'll do whatever I can to make you happy," he said, letting his hands trail back down over her backside to her ass and hips. The fully engorged head of his cock bumped against her pussy. Mitchell rocked his hips gently, letting it slip between her legs and run along the waiting folds of her twat. "So what would make you happy, Emmie? Tell me."

"If you would stop teasing me like this and fuck me really hard," Emily replied. She spread her knees apart and tried to guide him to the center of her eager entrance.

"Like this?" Mitchell said and then took his cock and rammed it forcefully up inside Emily, bringing a deep gasp and shudder from her.

"Oh, god yes!" she cried out and rocked back against him. "Fuck me, Mitch! Fuck me hard!"

Mitchell felt like he was on fire as he rocked his hips back and forth wildly, feeling his every inch split her apart and drive up deep inside her. His hands went everywhere as his cock plundered her sweet needy pussy. He ran them up over her back to pull her back against him by the shoulders, then trailed back down to her hips and took turns smacking her on the ass, bringing some sharp sexy cries of pleasure from her. He reached around underneath her body and cupped her full heaving breasts as they swayed below her. He snaked a hand down between her legs and rubbed her hard little clit until she came hard and screaming.

"Oh, yes, Mitch!" Emily cried out as she fell against the cushions of the couch. "Cum ... cumming ... cumming," she moaned as her pussy clenched tightly around his throbbing cock. She looked over her shoulder back at him, her eyes glazed over with passion. When he slowed to a stop, Emily whispered urgently, "Please don't stop, Mitch. I want you."

Mitchell didn't stop. He leaned forward toward her and began to rock his hips back and forth with a slow and gentle motion. Emily arched her back and pushed up from the couch to press her body back against him.

"This feels so good!" Mitchell growled into her ear. "I knew it would be great!" Mitchell rose up and ran his hands over her ass again, rubbing over the rosy imprints of his spanking hands. "You feel so good to me, Emmie! You're every bit the lover I imagined"

Emily pushed back hard against him.

"So you imagined making love to me?" she asked, her words not slowing her firm rocking action.

"Just like this and in every way possible," he replied. Mitchell keeping his pace slow but firm and deep, tasting the incredible sensations as his hard thick cock slid in and out of her hot wet pussy. He grasped her hips and leaned forward to moan, "Slow and easy ... like this."

"Mmm, this feels so good," Emily remarked. "I love feeling you inside me like this."

"How about like this?" he said and then began to thrust hard and deep inside of her. His belly smacked against her ass and his balls slapped at her pussy.

"Fuck!" Emily cried out as Mitchell took her suddenly with a ferocious passion that shook her body with another tremor. "Yes ... yes ... yes ..." she called out.

When Mitchell eased up, Emily began to climb up onto the couch, letting his long hard cock slip from her momentarily. Then she rolled over onto her back and pulled him up toward her, spreading her legs wide invitingly.

"I want you like this, Mitch, so I can see you inside me."

Mitchell crawled up onto the couch and knelt between her legs. He lifted her legs up and draped her ankles over his shoulders. Then he picked up her hips and guided his enflamed erection toward her greedy little twat. He watched her face as she watched him enter her. He felt her flinch and shiver as he entered her again. Emily rocked and rotated her hips leaned back onto the supple leather cushions.

Mitchell made love to her this time. This wasn't hard sweaty fucking, this was sweet deep lovemaking, the full flowering of their intimately linked bodies. As Mitchell felt his climax draw near, he slipped her legs down from his shoulders and bent forward, lying between the spread of her legs, feeling the combined heat of their perspiring bodies grow.

Emily must have felt what was welling up inside of him, for she looked up and called out in a soft husky voice, "Are you going to cum for me, Mitch?"

Mitchell sort of grunted and nodded.

"Then cum in my pussy," she whispered, pulling him down on top of her. "I want to feel your cum inside me."

Mitchell lay down on top of her, grasping her shoulders and thrusting his cock hard and deep inside her pussy. Emily wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rocked her hips up to meet his every thrust. Hard and fast they moved as if one, fully contacted and grinding their bodies together in a complete union of pleasure and desire.

"Cum in me, Mitch," Emily whispered into his ear. "Cum for me, Honey!"

The sound of her urgent plea, the passing of her whispered words over his ear, the sumptuous heat of their combined passion and their peaking desire drove Mitchell over the edge. He had felt the tension building and not it was ready to explode.

"I'm cumming, Baby, cumming," he growled as he clutched her body tightly and thrust himself up deep inside her, hard and fast. He could feel her squirm with delight at the sound of his words, her pussy gripping him snuggly. Then he felt the explosion erupt. His cum surged along its passage through his body and shot deep inside her. For a brief moment he felt a blinding sensation, like capturing that first glimpse of heavenly light. His body tensed and released, a series of fantastic shudders and tremors shaking him, bringing with them grunts of complete animalistic pleasure.

Mitchell thrust himself madly into her again and again, emptying his seed deep within her welcoming body. Emily clung to him tightly, milking him dry of everything his body had to offer.

"Oh, Honey ... Sweetie ... I feel it!" she squealed.

"Oh, Baby ... Baby ... Baby," Mitchell panted as his body slowed and he fought for breath. "Oh, my fucking god!"

"No need to swear about it," Emily giggled.

"That was the best, the absolute best!" Mitchell exclaimed, holding her tightly by the shoulders but lifting up his head to look into her eyes. They were deep blue and glistening.

He dipped down to kiss her fully on the lips, a deep wet kiss that cemented the vitality of their mutual passion.

"I can't think of any better," Emily replied, wiggling her body beneath him. "I always thought it would be like this making love with you."

"And I often thought that it would happen only in my dreams," Mitchell said, looking deeply into her eyes and kissing her again.

"But you're not dreaming now, are ya?" she said, pinching him on the shoulder.

"No, I'm not, thank god," he answered.

They remained together for several precious minutes, waxing in their intimacy. The years of difference in their ages were meaningless now; the pain of her recent breakup was gone; Mitchell's ghosts of the past were exorcised, and what remained went beyond what either of them could put into words. But they felt it in each little glimpse of the other, each little touch and caress, each little wiggle of their intimate most sensitive parts.

Mitchell looked about the dimly lit room, their clothes strewn over the couch and floor, their half finished glasses of brandy. When Emily mumbled something about it being "sticky down here," they got up from the couch, grabbed their brandy and walked hand-in-hand upstairs to Mitchell's room. Once their thirsts were quenched by the brandy, they sprawled onto the king-sized bed. A round of kisses and caresses lead to Emily sucking Mitchell to a new firmness and they made love again, several times before the sun rose and found them sleeping soundly, their arms and legs entangled, and their bodies glued together with a fully requited love. Mitchell lay on his back with Emily's long trim frame curled up on top of him.

"I guess this changes things a bit," Mitchell remarked as they drifted out of their dozing bliss. "Guess I'll have to find another nanny after all."

"Why ever would you do that?" Emily asked.

"You know the rules, no messing around with the hired help," he said.

"But I'm not going anywhere," she replied. "I want to stay here with you and your kids. And if I'm here, you won't need a nanny."

"But what about the kids? Kelly will know something's up the moment she comes home, you know."

"And so ... so, we'll tell her the truth-well, maybe not all the truth-and we'll talk with Timmy and then get on with our lives."

"You sound so sure that this can work out."

"Can I tell you something?" Emily asked.

"Sure."

"The moment I met you at the agency, remember, the day you interviewed me for the job, I just knew that this was going to happen. I know the thought was the farthest thing from your mind, but you just looked so cute, all tall and handsome and caught up in caring for your kids. And as I've gotten to know you better and personally, that feeling has just grown."

"But what about Brian? You were going with him. You were going to get married to him."

"Yes, but I thought that you weren't really interested in me. You seemed to be interested in my friends or in some other woman, but not me. I'm glad you changed your mind, Mitch."

"So am I, Baby," he said and then hugged her warmly.

"Mmm, I just love the way you call me Baby," she remarked, nuzzling her face near his neck and kissing him.

"Oh, Baby," Mitchell replied. "Baby, baby, baby."

The Saturday morning sun was falling across the bedcovers. It didn't take long before the covers were thrown back and they were making love again in the warmth of the morning light. They didn't make it down for breakfast until well after noon.

* * *

Two months later, Emily and Mitchell were sitting in the back dining room of Zalute's, celebrating Emily's last day of classes before the winter holidays. They held hands and looked longingly into each other's eyes as they talked about their respective days and what lay ahead for the weekend. When dessert arrived, a shared slice of tiramisu, Mitchell grew silent. He took up his fork and sampled a couple bites of the sweet rich confection. Then he reached into his pocket and placed both hands folded together on the table. He waited until Emily had finished the dessert and took a sip of Cointreau.

"So what do you think?" she asked, surely speaking of the great dinner.

"I only have one question," Mitchell said, looking at her with open eyes.

"What's that, hon?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Mitchell moved his hands across the table toward her. In a quick motion, he opened his hands to reveal a small square jewelry box. He popped it open to expose a glittering diamond set in a band of white gold.

"Will you marry me?"

Emily's eyes grew large and her jaw dropped open at the sparkling sight before her. She looked up at him and he could see the beginnings of tears build up in the corners of her eyes. It took a moment for her to recover, but she nodded.

"Yes. Yes, I will," she answered with a quivering voice filled with joyful emotion.

Mitchell leaned across the small table and kissed her fully on the lips. The older couple seated next to them grinned and applauded. So did their waiter and a few others seated nearby.

* * *

Emily and Mitchell were married in June, on the afternoon of a gorgeous Saturday that was marred only by a brief shower early in the day. It's said that rain brings the newlyweds good luck. Of course, Lizzie was maid of honor and Stuart was best man. Those two spent the rest of the evening getting quite harmlessly acquainted, amusing both friends and family, whereas Emily and Mitchell circulated amongst the large gathering, greeting and thanking their wide-ranging mix of friends and family.

They spent their wedding night in the luxury suite of a downtown hotel and their honeymoon on a Caribbean cruise. When they returned Kelly had decorated the master bedroom in a corresponding Caribbean motif and Timothy had hand lettered a sign proclaiming the room "Paradise."

"So, Mrs. Gallagher, are you ready?" Mitchell asked as he prepared to pick her up and sweep into their shared bedroom for the first time.

"I am so ready, Mr. Gallagher," Emily replied, her arms around his shoulders and an expectant smile on her face.

* * *

So that's pretty much the end of their story. Oh, there is a little more. In the fall, Kelly went off to Western University. Timothy took up track and field in High School and later attended Iowa on an academic scholarship in Creative Writing. As for Emily and Mitchell, thirteen months after they were married, despite the dire predictions of the doctors, there was another addition to the family, a red-haired, rangy boy who was named Kenneth, after his maternal grandfather. To the amazement of friends and family this most unlikely liaison remains to this day. Whether it was fate or simply dumb luck, no matter what a crazy or twisted path we follow, in the end we find out that some things are simply meant to be.

The End

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers