The Trouble with Henry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you must crawl," Miko prompted. "You sorry little girlie!"

Henry crawled over to his sister.

"Now lay across my knees. Face down" Debra patted her thighs. "Time to take your punishment."

Henry lay across her knees and gritted his teeth. Debra gave him a long, hard spanking, switching hands when one got sore. A chorus of slaps and cries echoed off the bare log walls of the cabin, and it seemed to poor Henry as if the punishment went on forever.

Finally Debra stopped and shoved him to the floor. "Stop your bawling! You ruined my week too. Bet you won't forget to wear your sunscreen anymore will you?"

"No. I won't. I'm s-sorry."

"Bet your ass you are. Now get out of my sight."

Henry started to pick up the dress.

"Leave it," Debra said. "You can put your own stupid clothes back on now, and go outside. But don't let me catch you without sunscreen again."

Henry could hardly believe it. He was finally free. Now it was time to exact his revenge. And the best thing about his plan was that the girls would never even know. He shuddered to think what would happen if they ever did find out, but it would be worth the risk.

* * *

Henry crawled through the dirt beneath the cabin, intent on getting below a certain portion of the cabin floor. When he heard giggling coming through the floorboards he knew he'd reached the right area. Now if he remembered correctly ... Ah, yes, there it is. He reached up with his jackknife and carefully pried out the knot. Light streamed down through the open hole. The voices became louder.

He quietly shifted himself so that his eye was directly below the hole and peered up into the room. A flash of blue-jeans came into view. He pressed his eye closer and was immediately rewarded with the sight of jeans sliding down to reveal a pair of bare legs. Paydirt! He looked up at his sister's firm white bottom, barely concealed by her tiny thong panties. God! She was right over him!

He reached down excitedly and put his hand inside his trunks. Yes, there was already a healthy little "boner" growing there. He could hear Miko talking nearby but his attention was focused on his sister, who was now busy unhooking her brassiere. This done, she slid it down off her arms, affording Henry an unobstructed view of her small firm breasts with their nipples sticking straight out.

Henry was fully aroused now. He silently struggled with his trunks and managed to shove them down over his skinny hips. Now he was free to stroke his erection while enjoying the show above him. And what a show it was turning out to be he thought, as he watched Debra hook her thumbs inside her panties and slide them down over her hips.

The tiny garment fell around her ankles. As Debra bent to pick it up she caught a flash of movement, and looked closer at the floorboards. She saw the hole.

Henry was so mesmerized by the sight of his sister's exposed cleft, poised just inches above him, that he almost didn't pull his head aside in time. But everything seemed okay now. He waited while Debra bent down and picked up the panties, and saw the wispy shadow as she dragged them over the hole.

Debra had a naturally suspicious mind, and she was pretty sure of what she'd seen. She recalled that Henry had left the cabin as soon as she and Miko had gone to change into their swimsuits. He literally ran out the door, saying he'd meet them down at the lake. She glanced out the cabin window. There was a good view of the lake and the swimming area from here, but Debra didn't see Henry anywhere.

The little bastard! She and Miko would teach him a lesson he'd never forget. Debra quickly wriggled into her swimsuit and motioned to Miko.

Meanwhile, underneath the cabin, Henry was wondering if it was safe to look up through the hole again. The girls had stopped talking. At last he heard Miko's voice, and he decided to risk a peek. He couldn't believe his luck! There, right above him was Miko, leisurely stepping out of her own panties. He could see everything—right up her legs and into the soft dark fur of her pussy.

Henry's hand went back to work on his cock, and within seconds he was close to ejaculating. Above him, Miko seemed to be in no hurry. She stepped into her one-piece swimsuit and leaned down to pull the stretchy garment up her legs. Henry got one last shot of her exposed vagina, and then her plump white breasts appeared just above the peep-hole. That was all the poor boy could take. He blew a small load of sperm all over himself and let out a little moan.

"Now!" Miko shouted, and in that instant, Henry's whole world turned upside down.

Startled by Miko's yell, he straightened up and banged his head on a floor support. Then someone grabbed hold of his ankles and he was dragged out from under the cabin, his trunks still hanging down, his bare bottom scraping along the ground.

"Owww!" He cried out, rocks scraping his buttocks as he was pulled completely out from under the cabin. Henry looked up to see his sister staring down at him with a fierce look on her face. She let go of his feet and stood back, hands on her hips.

In the background, Henry heard a door slam. Moments later, Miko came around the corner. She hadn't finished putting on her one-piece swimsuit, and one of her breasts was hanging out of it. Henry was so distracted by the sight of her fat brown nipple that he failed to notice the Polaroid camera in her hand.

The sight of Debra's 18 year-old brother laying there in obscene disarray, flushing beet-red with embarrassment, caused Miko to break out laughing. Then she remembered the camera and swung it up to snap a picture. Henry was unable to cover himself in time. Then the flashbulb popped, blinding him. Debra and Miko were now laughing hysterically.

Stunned and still exposed, Henry felt the last drops of sperm drip out onto his abdomen. He reached down and tried to pull up his trunks, but Debra put her foot down on his arm so hard that he screamed. Moving in quickly, Miko snapped a close-up photo of his dripping penis. Henry howled in pain.

"Shut up!" Debra shouted, "Our turn now little brother!" She grabbed poor Henry's trunks, pulled them off completely, and threw them aside. "You won't need these now."

Both Debra and Miko were flushed with excitement. Their nipples stuck out prominently beneath the thin bathing suits. They had literally caught poor Henry with his pants down, and now they could have some more illicit fun at his expense. If he complained to the parents now, Debra could accuse him of voyeurism. They even had the photos to prove it.

Miko saw Henry's furtive glance and realized her right nipple was still exposed. She pulled her swimsuit strap up and gave Henry a threatening look. "You bad boy!"

"Get up you little shit!" Debra ordered.

Henry got to his feet and stood there trembling. He tried to cover his penis with his hands but Debra twisted his arms around behind him and cruelly lifted up until he screamed. Henry was helpless, hurt and utterly humiliated. He began to cry.

"Oh shut up," Debra said, "You are really pathetic. Let's get you inside and then figure out what we should do about this."

The girls led Henry back into the cabin and pushed him down to the floor in the middle of the front room.

"What were you doing under the cabin Henry?" Debra asked in an innocent tone.

"N-nothing."

"Bullshit! You pervert! Come here!"

She dragged him by one arm into the bedroom and threw him to the floor so that his face was next to the peephole. He curled up in the fetal position to hide his nakedness and looked up at her with a terrified expression.

"Better than cartoons, eh Henry?" Debra said mockingly, pointing at the hole. "What did you see?"

She plucked her panties from the floor and held them out.

"Did you see me take these off?" she demanded, rubbing the musk-scented garment in his face.

Henry stuttered and nodded yes—She had seen him after all.

Her scent enveloped him and he felt a pull in his loins. Suddenly Debra pulled his jaws open and stuffed the panties completely into his mouth, forcing Henry to breathe through his nose. Miko was enjoying the show too. She picked up her own soiled panties, which she had worn since the day before, and handed them to Debra.

"Here. More stinky smell for the nasty boy."

"Perfect." Debra took Miko's panties and pushed them against Henry's face, covering his nose. "You saw Miko too didn't you? Did you like what you saw, Henry?"

"Un-uhh." Henry couldn't answer; his mouth was stuffed with Debra's panties. The smell of Miko's sex against his nostrils, combined with the faint scent of her pee, nearly overwhelmed him.

Debra picked up her brassiere and wrapped it around Henry's head to hold the soiled underwear in place. It looked ridiculous, but was an effective gag.

"There," she exclaimed, "That should keep you quiet while we decide how to punish you."

"Shouldn't we spank him or something?" Miko asked.

"Good idea. Mom said I was supposed to keep him in line."

Debra lifted Henry up by his hair and dragged him over to where a sturdy chair sat against the wall. She sat down and threw him across her lap. Henry knew what was next and he started to struggle, but Miko came over and held his legs down. The beating was the worst he could remember. By the time it was done Henry's buttocks looked like raw hamburger. He wailed and moaned behind the makeshift gag.

"My turn?" Miko asked as soon as she saw that Debra was done. "He peeped at me too."

"Why not? That's only fair," Debra pushed Henry off her lap. "We can save it for later though. Let's tie him up for now and then go have a swim, okay?"

"Sure."

Debra led Henry out to the front room, while Miko dug some strapping tape out of the storage closet. They laid him face-down across the coffee table and secured his wrists and ankles by wrapping tape around them and winding the ends around the table legs. When they finished, Debra stood back laughed at her helpless, naked brother.

"Boy, Henrietta, you sure get yourself in some fixes."

"Yes," Miko chimed in. "And soon we fix you."

The girls left the cabin and headed down toward the lake. They swam in the cool water for awhile and discussed Henry's punishment. It was only Thursday afternoon, and the parents wouldn't return until Friday night. In the meantime, poor Henry would do anything they wanted. The new photos greatly enhanced Debra's blackmail collection. Now she could not only ruin Henry at school, but at home too.

The girls came back from their swim to find Henry still trussed down on the coffee table. He was awake but lying very still and quiet. He also looked very angry.

"Hello, Henrietta," said Debra. "You didn't think we forgot about you, did you?"

Miko sat on a big leather a hassock while Debra untied Henry. She dragged him over and shoved him down across Miko's knees so that his bare ass was exposed.

Miko clamped her thighs around Henry's cock like a vise. "This is how we control little peepers," she said gleefully, "by their peepee!" She brought her hand down on his ass, hard.

Whack!

Henry's screams were muffled by the gag. The more he struggled, the harder Miko hit him. Eventually he stopped squirming. Miko kept up the punishment until Henry's ass was even redder than it was after Debra's beating.

"Okay." Miko smiled and ran her hand over Henry's bottom. "All done." She pushed henry off her lap. He landed on the floor with a thud, and lay still.

Debra walked over and stood above him. "Henry, we think you have a serious problem—what with being a peeping tom, and that other nasty thing we caught you doing. Now, we could just tell Mom and Dad and let them take care of you. Would you like that?"

"N-no."

"I didn't think so. Fortunately for you, Miko and I have thought of an alternative."

Henry's eyes got huge. He grasped his sore bottom and shook his head furiously.

"No, silly. We're not going to beat you again. We're going to help you. Here." She reached down and pulled Henry to his feet. "Follow me." Debra led him into the bedroom and then began pulling clothes out of drawers. "If you cooperate with us we can forget all this naughty business ever happened, okay?

Henry nodded. What other choice did he have?

"Good! Now the first thing we'll do is condition you away from your obsession. Since you liked watching us undress, we're going to let you see how it feels to be on the other end. Miko, remove his gag."

Miko untied the brassiere and pulled the panties away from Henry's nose and mouth.

Debra picked out a lacy pair of red panties and held them out to Henry. "Here. Put these on."

Miko held the brassiere out. "And this, too."

Debra and Miko waited expectantly. They knew if Henry went for this without a fight, they could get him to do almost anything. Henry sighed, took the panties from his sister, and stepped into them. The girls could barely hide their joy as they watched him pull the panties up around his ass and tuck his cock under the waistband.

"Here, let me help you with that," said Debra leaning in to help Henry put on the bra.

Henry looked ridiculous in the flimsy bra and panties, but something was still missing. Debra grabbed a tube of lipstick from her dresser and applied the bright red color to his lips. Miko helped with a little blush on his cheeks. Next, they put a short skirt on him and stood back for another look.

"Very good!" Debra exclaimed. "Now sit over here on the bed and pretend you're a lady, just relaxing and waiting for her date."

Debra and Miko positioned him on the bed in a sexy pose with one leg propped up. Miko snapped another photo for the collection.

"Very good!" Debra applauded. "Now don't you feel like a girl? Wait—this will really help—lift your skirt up so we can see your panties under it."

"Ah, jeez, Debra—"

"Just do it!" Debra barked.

Obediently, Henry lifted the edge of the skirt. His erection was straining obscenely against the tiny triangle of red lace. How ridiculous he thought, looking down at himself.

Flash!

Miko was holding the Polaroid again. Another photo slid out.

"Just some more 'insurance' for us Henry," Debra said, "to make sure you toe the line and obey our orders. If you don't, this picture and all the others will show up at school."

"You'll be the life of the party!" Miko laughed.

Henry knew he'd do whatever the girls wanted to avoid that. The look of defeat and resignation on his face told Debra that she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Good girl!" Debra said triumphantly. "Now crawl over here and kiss my feet."

* * *

Thus began Henry's last night and day at the cabin—as a girl. Debra and Miko kept him either naked or dressed in girly clothes. That night they tied him up again and stroked his penis until he was ready to ejaculate, then left him to suffer while they ate dinner. Afterward they untied him and forced him to masturbate in front of them while he fingered his bottom with his other hand.

"You see, Debra," Miko exclaimed, as they watched Henry's cum shoot out all over the floor, "I told you he likes to have things in his bottom."

"You're right," said Debra. "Let's try something else."

Debra stuck a long, slender candle into a knothole on the floor, so that the blunt end pointed straight up. "Come over here, Henrietta. Take off your panties."

Henry pulled his panties down and stepped out of them. He looked at the candle warily. It was bigger around than his cock, and quite a bit longer, and he knew exactly where it was going. Before he could react, Miko snuck up from behind, slid her arm around his waist, and gripped his testicles with her other hand. Henry grimaced in pain and ceased his struggles.

Miko forced her knee up between his legs while Debra smeared lotion into his crack.

"There you go," Debra cooed as she probed his ass with her finger. "You're all lubed up. Now squat down on the candle, Henrietta."

"Yes," Miko said, "Show us how you fuck yourself." She dragged Henry over top of the candle and positioned his bottom that the candle was aimed squarely up at his greased hole.

Henry tried to resist, but with both Miko and Debra pushing down on him the pressure became too much. His legs shook and weakened. He felt the candle touch his puckered hole.

"No, please!"

"Shut up, or we'll just have to gag you again," said Debra.

Henry was out of options and out of strength. Miko and Debra slowly lowered him until the end of the candle slipped into his well-greased hole.

"Ohhh..." Henry groaned as he felt the intrusion press up into his bowels.

"That's it," Debra said encouragingly. "Good girl. Now pump yourself up and down on it."

Henry squatted up and down while the girls held onto his hips and shoulders. Debra put her hand around his penis and began to pump it, timing her strokes with his squats.

"Ohh ... Ooooo..." Henry's mouth was slack now; his eyes unfocused.

"That's it, baby," Debra purred, still stroking. "Cum for us."

"Ahhh..." A long string of cum arced out of Henry's cock and landed on the floor. He kept pumping up and down on the candle as more spurts shot out and splattered on his feet and thighs.

"Wow!" Debra smiled as she milked the last drops from Henry's deflating cock.

"You make a big mess Henry!" Miko lifted Henry up until the candle popped free from his bottom. "Now you clean it up." She forced him to kneel so that his face was just above the floor. "Lick it!"

When Henry hesitated, Debra smacked his sore bottom again, and then grabbed his hair, forcing his nose down to the floor. "Lick it up!"

After Henry cleaned the floor with his mouth and tongue, the girls dragged him into the bathroom and washed him from head to toe. Then Miko took him into the bedroom and dressed him in a pink, frilly baby doll negligee with matching panties. When she was done, she led Henry back out to the living room, where his sister had another surprise waiting.

"Hey! He looks just like a girl!" The speaker was a tall, muscular boy in his early twenties. Henry had seen him before; his family owned the big summer-house directly across the lake. Debra must have invited him over to just to tease Henry.

"Sure he looks like a girl," Debra replied. "We made her that way! Lift your negligee, Henrietta, and show the Brent your panties."

He hesitated, then—seeing the threatening stare that both girls gave him—he slowly lifted the hem of the baby-doll.

"Now turn," Debra commanded. "And pull your panties down so Brent can see your pretty butt."

Henry turned so that his back was toward their guest. He pulled the waistband of his panties down below his bottom, and then quickly drew it back up. He felt his face flush.

Brent laughed and whistled. "Wow! Nice ass!" He leered at Henry.

"It's pretty obvious you think so," Debra nodded at Brent's swimming trunks. His cock had grown to a hard, thick log that the skimpy trunks could barely contain.

"She can even do girl things too," Miko said.

"Like what?"

"Oh, anything." Debra waved her arm toward the bedroom. "Want to take her for a test-drive?"

Henry stared at his sister, barely believing what he'd heard. Blackmail was bad enough, but this was far worse than he ever imagined. Still, it seemed he had no choice. Besides, prancing around in the frilly baby-doll and panties had him feeling strangely compliant, and more than a little curious. What was it really like to be a girl?

"Damned right!" Brent grabbed Henry's arm and dragged him into the bedroom. He slammed the door shut and threw Henry roughly down on the bed.

Now Henry began to get frightened. Brent was much bigger than he was, and twice as strong. Henry felt his panties being yanked off, and seconds later he was forced into a kneeling position with his bottom facing the end of the bed. A finger poked against his anus.