The Trouble with Henry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" Henry glanced over at Debra's nightstand and spotted the jar of lotion. He pointed to it. "Please..."

"Sure, okay. No problem." Brent unscrewed the jar lid and stuck his middle finger in it. Then he tried to fit his finger into Henry's bottom. The tip went in a fraction of an inch but stopped as soon as it hit the tight inner ring of muscle. "Hmm... Virgin, Huh?"

"Yea--Oww!" Henry yelled as Brent thrust his finger all the way inside of him.

"Relax, baby." Brent withdrew his finger, and slapped Henry's bare buttock. "That was nothing. This next one is going to hurt a lot worse."

Brent was right. He peeled his trunks off, moved up behind Henry, and entered him with one huge thrust, pushing Henry's head down into the pillow to muffle his cries. Once he'd buried himself completely, he grabbed Henry's slender hips and began pounding in and out of him without mercy.

Long minutes later, Brent came, blasting hot jets of cum into Henry's violated ass until at last there was no more. His cock softened and he pulled out, leaving Henry feeling strangely empty, but incredibly sore. Henry collapsed down into the covers and cried into the pillow, which was already soaked with his tears. He didn't even hear the door open and close behind him as Brent slipped out.

It was hours later when Henry awoke. Daylight was seeping in around the closed curtains. He felt the bed move, and he rolled over to see his sister sitting next to him. Debra smiled and reached down to stroke his hair. Her hand traced lightly down his neck and shoulder, then under the covers and down his side. When she reached his bare thigh, Henry he felt his cock stir.

"Time for breakfast, sleepyhead." Debra stood and pulled the cover away. Henry's panties were long gone of course, and his negligee was hiked up above his hips. He rolled over on his stomach to hide his growing erection.

Debra smiled, then turned and rummaged in a drawer. She handed Henry a short, cotton shift. "Put this on. You can wear it the rest of the day, at least until Mom and Dad get here tonight.

Henry started to ask if he could have some underpants, too, but then stopped himself. Debra was being unusually kind this morning, and he didn't want that to change. He stood up and allowed her to slide the dress over his head. Suddenly he felt something leaking out of his red and swollen bottom. He looked down and saw the watery remains of the boy's cum running down the inside of his thighs.

Debra saw his expression and grinned knowingly. She pulled some Kleenex from a box on the dresser and handed it to him. As Henry squatted and wiped the cum from his crotch and inner thighs, Debra smiled and winked at him. "Feels kind of neat, huh? Welcome to the club, little sister."

(to be continued...)