The Trouble with Henry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for a rinse!" Debra said cheerfully as Henry began sobbing again.

This time they laid him down in the tub on his back. His legs were spread apart and pushed up toward his head until his anus was exposed. Debra plunged the nozzle in and once again he felt his bowels filling up. He also noticed that it was causing him to have an erection. The girls saw this too and laughed. Miko reached down and stroked his penis while the bag slowly emptied.

When the bag was finally empty they didn't lower his legs as he expected, but held him splayed out in the bathtub while Miko continued manipulating his penis. He cried out as he felt himself about to ejaculate. Just then Debra pulled the nozzle out of him and began rubbing his abdomen.

"Okay Henry," she said, "Let it fly. Come on baby girl!"

Despite his embarrassment Henry climaxed, shooting his sperm out over Miko's and his sister's hands. At the same time he succumbed to the pressure inside his bowels. A huge column of water shot out of his distended anus, hitting the end of the tub and splashing backward, soaking his thighs and sloshing around his bottom. The girls laughed and cheered, pressing on his stomach and stroking his penis to encourage him to empty everything out into the tub.

Henry lay in the tub exhausted by his ordeal and feeling totally humiliated. Then Miko and Debra forced him to lick his sperm off of their hands before finally turning the shower on him. He struggled for breath as firm hands pulled him to his feet and began scrubbing him down again. At last the water stopped and he was dragged from the tub. The girls rubbed him briskly with towels and then led him back out to the living room, where he was told to stand.

"There," Becky said from her perch in the large chair. "She's clean, purged, milked and ready to become our own little slave-girl. Now let's get started, shall we?"

"Yes, do it," Miko chimed in eagerly.

"Yes," Debra agreed, "Let's put her collar on first."

Becky grabbed a leather collar from the pile of items on the couched and unbuckled it. She wrapped it around Henry's throat and fastened it, then took the chain leash Debra handed her and clipped it onto the collar. Henry stood dumbly, feeling like someone's pet.

Debra grabbed something from the couch and walked over in front of Henry. She paused, looking down at where he was trying to cover himself with his hands, then angrily reached out and slapped them away, leaving Henry now fully exposed. Debra held the G-string out in front of him again and slowly lowered it toward the floor, nodding for him to step into it. Henry obediently placed one foot and then the other inside the thin elastic band.

Moving with slow deliberation, Debra pulled the G-string up Henry's legs and around his narrow hips. She moved around behind him and pulled sharply in back, burying the thong deeply between Henry's pale buttocks. He jerked in surprise then felt his sister's breath in his ear as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, pulling her lithe body against his in a close embrace.

"Don't worry little sissy boy," she purred softly, "We'll treat you gently."

Debra's traced her fingers teasingly along the edges of the small g-string pouch, touching his loins as she tugged the material up into place. Then she reached over and grabbed the next item Miko held up for her. It was a small red brassiere, red like the G-string. Henry let out a small groan when he saw her hold it up for him.

"Smack!" Debra slapped his face so hard that he fell backward until she caught his leash and pulled him upright again. He was choking and sobbing as she put her face close to his and hissed her next command.

"Shut up!" she hissed at him.

She dropped the leash and held up the brassiere again. This time Henry remained silent except for his sniffling.

"Now put your arms out toward me."

Henry did as he was told, and Debra pulled the brassiere up against his pale chest and fastened it at the back. She adjusted the straps so that it fit him snugly, though the cups remained conspicuously empty. After one final grope of his tightly encased testicles, she pulled back to appraise Henry's new "outfit."

"Very nice, Henry!" Miko applauded while Becky snapped another photo of him.

"Come over here you little pussy," Becky commanded.

Henry shuffled over in front of the chair where Becky sat. She gestured for him to sit on her lap, then smiled as Henry lowered himself down onto her thighs. Immediately she reached her hand down into Henry's crotch and grabbed his testicles, digging her sharp fingernails into his flesh until tears flooded his eyes. Seeing that she had created the desired effect, she loosened her grip and pulled Henry's face down so that she could cover his mouth with her own. Before he could react she had buried her tongue deep in his throat.

Meanwhile Debra and Miko examined some of the "toys" Becky had brought out. Fortunately Henry was too occupied to see these devices or he might have tried to escape. The sight of a Henry running and shrieking down the road clad only in a G-string would have caused problems with the neighbors. The girls whispered to each other and hid a few select items behind a cushion.

Becky finally satisfied herself enough to withdraw her tongue, allowing Henry to draw a few gasping breaths. Annoyed, she shoved him roughly onto the floor and kicked him, then grabbed her beer and took a long pull. Henry lay curled up in the fetal position, waiting for more blows to fall, when Becky's bare foot appeared in front of his face.

"Lick it you pussy slut!"

He licked her foot, running his tongue all over the top and down into the tight spaces between her toes. She turned it and kept him licking until she was satisfied that he had covered every square inch. As Henry was finishing he heard the girls whispering. He looked up and saw them draw straws from Debra's outstretched hand. Miko got the longest one. With a squeal of delight, she headed off down the hallway.

"Now the other foot, sissy!" Becky commanded sharply.

Henry saw that Becky had changed position and now wanted him to lick her other foot, presumably just as thoroughly as the first. After several minutes she pulled her foot away and stood up.

"Follow me sissy!" Becky ordered, tugging on his leash. "Crawl!

Henry crawled after Becky as she walked down the hallway. Debra picked up the camera an squeezed of another picture of Henry, being careful to wait until Becky was around the corner so that she would not be in the frame. Becky stopped at a door and knocked. Miko answered softly from within.

"Come in."

Becky opened the door and led Henry in. In the soft light of the table lamp Henry saw that Miko was laying on the large bed, a sheet covering her. Becky handed her the end of Henry's leash.

"Thank you Becky," she said.

"Enjoy," Becky replied. She stepped back out into the hallway and closed the door.

Henry stood there for a moment until he felt Miko tug on the leash.

"Get in," she ordered, holding the sheet up. She was completely naked beneath it.

Henry crawled in next to her, luxuriating in the soft warmth of her skin next to his. Suddenly Miko reached up and pushed his head down under the covers, forcing it between her wide-spread legs. Then she drew her thighs up and shoved Henry's face into the hot dark place between them.

The strong musky scent of Miko's sex filled Henry's nostrils, overwhelming his senses. He opened his mouth and allowed Miko to guide it onto her pussy. Henry needed no more coaching from then on; he put his tongue to work in all the ways that Debra and Miko had taught him., and soon Miko was writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

Miko dug her fingers into Henry's scalp and pulled ever more tightly. Approaching climax, she clamped her thighs around his captive head and cried out as her hot juices flooded over Henry's face. Miko kept him there, nearly suffocating the poor boy, as her body shook through the throes of a crashing climax. At last her waves of pleasure slowly subsided, and she pushed Henry away from her dripping vagina. She sat up, shoved him roughly out of the bed, and pointed to the door.

"Go."

Henry opened the door and started to walk out. Suddenly he remembered himself and got down on his hands and knees. He crawled up the hallway toward the sound of Debra and Becky's laughter. They were drinking and going through the lingerie and other odd items on the couch. They both looked up with amused smiles as Henry crawled into the room.

"Ah, so are you all done with Miko?" Becky asked.

Henry nodded.

"Good," she replied with a broad smile, "Now it's my turn."

"Go ahead, get ready first," said Debra. "I'll send the little slut in to you as soon as I get him properly dressed."

Becky gathered some things from the pile on the couch, then got up and left the room. When Henry saw the straps hanging from her arms and a glint of dark plastic he got a bad premonition.

Debra grabbed Henry's leash and pulled him over in front of the couch. She reached into the pile of lingerie and held up a frilly little babydoll top that matched the red G-string and bra Henry was wearing.

"Oh this looks just about right for you!" She motioned for him to raise his arms, and then slid the filmy garment down over his scrawny torso. She adjusted the straps and surveyed him with cruel smirk. Next she picked up a tube of lipstick and smeared it on Henry's lips.

"Perfect. Now you look like a real slut."

Debra took another photo of her "sissified" little brother, then grabbed the leash, then led him down the hallway, past the bedroom Henry had just left. She knocked on a door at the end of the hall and Becky opened it.

"Oh isn't she sweet!" Becky exclaimed. "Is this my date?"

"To have and to hold," Debra laughed, and handed her the leash.

Becky took it and pulled him inside, closing the door behind her. Henry saw that this room was smaller than the previous one, and decorated like his sister's. This must be Becky's room, he thought. A small bed with brass-rails glinted in the dim light of a single table-lamp.

Suddenly Becky spun him around and wrapped him up within her strong arms. She pulled his head back and kissed him violently, shoving her tongue down his throat. Her other hand moved over his body, exploring below and under the strange garments. When she reached his buttocks she dug her fingers into his flesh. His screams were muffled by Becky's tongue, still thrust wickedly down his throat.

Finally she pushed him back, grasping the nightgown and pulling it up and off of him as he fell away, stumbling backward onto the thick oval rug at the foot of the bed. He started to get up but she put her foot against his face and shoved so hard that his head thumped the floor. He lay there momentarily dazed, wondering what she intended to do with him—or to him.

"Roll over!" Becky shouted, giving Henry a vicious kick on the hip and prompting him to quickly turn facedown on the floor.

She planted her knee in the middle of his back and pulled his arms up cruelly up behind him, then wrapped his wrists tightly together with tape. After placing another wide piece of tape over his mouth, Becky grabbed his hair and pulled him upright. While he stood there dazed, she quickly grabbed his G-string and pulled it down and off, kicking it aside.

Next Becky used her overwhelming strength to throw Henry across the footboard, pushing him down so that he was bent over it, his face buried in the mattress. The cold brass rail pressed into his abdomen adding to his terror as she secured him into this new exposed and vulnerable position. She drew the end of Henry's long leash up and tied it to the center railing of the headboard, effectively holding him in place.

The footboard railing was just high enough so that Henry's feet still touched the floor. Becky forced his legs apart one at a time, taping each knee to a rail to hold it in place. She finished and stood back to examine her captive prize. Henry lay bent over, gagged, tied, and buttocks exposed, just the way she wanted him. She slowly began unbuttoning her blouse—this was going to be hot work.

Henry was terrified. He couldn't move, couldn't scream, and now he had no idea what this cruel girl was going to do to him. He heard a click followed by a slapping sound as she unbuckled her belt and pulled it from her pants. A moment later, Henry felt the first stinging slap of leather against his flesh.

He struggled and moaned, but to no avail. Becky had him thoroughly secured and muffled. The blows continued to rain down on his reddening flesh. Henry's ass felt like it was on fire. Finally she stopped and Henry saw her walk over to the nightstand. She grabbed a jar of something and a moment later he felt the cool relief of her cream covered fingers on his abused flesh. Curiously she covered more than just the injured areas, pausing to drive some of the lotion into Henry's anus with a quick plunge of her finger.

The next sounds Henry became aware of was a zipper and then the soft sound of Becky's denim pants sliding down to hit the floor. Presently he heard the snap of elastic, but fortunately was unable to see Becky or he might have fainted from fright. She had stripped her panties off and strapped on a dildo—the snapping sound was her adjusting the straps. The long and curving shaft bounced menacingly in front of her now, swinging towards its target as Becky moved up behind Henry's unwary exposed ass.

He felt something hard press between his butt-cheeks and memories of the cabin came flooding back. Was she going to use a candle on him again, Henry wondered. This object felt different though, smoother and cooler. Henry's silent questions were answered a moment later as Becky grabbed his hips and drove herself into him with a powerful shove, forcing the air from his lungs. The pain was awful. Henry clenched his teeth down on a portion of the bedspread and tears flooded from his eyes.

Becky rammed the dildo into his tight little hole in long slow strokes, gradually increasing the tempo as her excitement increased. At the bottom of each stroke she willed the hard knot of the dildo's base in against her own engorged organ. Henry lay dazed and helpless, intensely aware of the long sliding intrusion, the wet slap of her thighs on his buttocks, followed by the delicious voiding sensation of her withdrawal.

The cycle seemed endless for Henry, the brutality increasing as Becky pumped harder and harder into his tortured bottom. Nearing orgasm, she let go of his hips and grasped the brass rail. This enable her to bury herself more completely into Henry and crush him against the rail. Finally, spent and sated, she fell forward across Henry's backside. Henry lay there in agony, aware only of the deep intrusion in his bowels and the heave of Becky's sweat-slick breasts against his flesh as she fought to regain her breath.

There was a knock on the door. Miko and Debra entered, both wearing short nightgowns. They gasped when they Henry, bent over and strapped to the foot-board of the bed, with Becky sprawled on top of him. Becky pulled away, and her long dildo freed itself from Henry's tortured ass with a wet "plop."

"My god, Becky!" Debra exclaimed, "What the hell did you do to him?"

Becky just smiled with a look of satisfaction and accomplishment, then turned and began unfastening her harness. Miko moved to the end of the bed and began untying Henry's legs. Debra bent and examined his red and bruised bottom. They lifted him off the foot-board and tried to help him stand but he was too weak, so they carried him over to the side of the bed and laid him down on it.

"Poor Henry," Miko said, running her hand over Henry's face.

"Oh I don't know," Debra replied, glancing down at Henry's his erect penis. "It looks like he enjoyed it." She stroked his cock for a moment, then walked over to where Becky and held out her hand.

"Give it to me."

Becky finished pulling on her panties, then picked up the strap-on dildo and handed it to Debra. Debra took it and walked out of the room. There was a sound of running water and a minute later she came back in carrying the freshly washed strap-on. She leaned over Henry and held the straps out to see if they'd fit over his head.

"Yes, this will work I think," she said, reaching down to pull the tape from Henry's mouth.

Before Henry could let out a sound Debra shoved the base end of the dildo into his mouth. Henry was so shocked it took him a moment to realize that Debra had only washed the end of the device that had been inside of his bottom. The part that had been inside of Becky was still bathed in her juices. His mouth and nose were filled with the strong taste of Becky's vagina. He heard laughter and felt his head lifted upward as Miko helped Debra fasten the straps. Soon Henry's his face was confined within the harness, and the long dildo stuck out from his mouth like a grotesque tongue. It wasn't hard to guess what Debra had in mind next.

Debra laughed along with the other girls, then turned and said simply, "My turn."

Picking up her meaning, Miko and Becky left the room. The ominous slam of the door told Henry the next act had begun in this night's bizarre play. Although his arms were still restrained behind him, he was able to move his head to the side and see Debra removing her panties. Then she climbed up on the mattress and straddled his head, covering the area with her short nightie.

Henry looked up into the silken tent arrayed over him and saw his sister's charms descending toward him. The twin trunks of her creamy thighs rose on each side of his head, coming together in the dark wet fur of her vagina. Far above, her ample breasts stuck out proudly over her smooth taut abdomen, bouncing slightly as she adjusted herself over him. Her hand came under the tent and grasped the end of the dildo, aiming it upward. Henry felt the hard base of it move in his mouth.

Debra lowered her widening cunt slowly, her hot scent enveloping Henry and mixing with the remaining taste of Becky. Henry felt the downward pressure in his mouth and quickly clenched his teeth in order to prevent her from driving the dildo down his throat. Debra pressed down hard until her labia unfolded around the hard shaft and its head disappeared inside of her. She moaned softly and the pressure eased slightly as her cunt slid smoothly down the rest of its length.

Henry was awestruck by this extraordinary view of his sister's wet, pink vagina plunging down on his face. A wet hot darkness enveloped him as Debra buried the entire shaft in herself, stopping only when her cunt pressed down tightly around his mouth. He struggled to breathe the thickly scented air through his nostrils, but Debra pressed the swollen nubbin of her clitoris down on his nose, rocked her hips, and rubbed herself against it. Now Henry could no longer breathe at all. He kicked his legs violently as he felt himself beginning to black out...

Debra finally realized that something was wrong. She lifted herself slightly up, and the ensuing wet snort of Henry's hot breath against her thighs told her what had happened. She raised her hips a bit higher, giving a brief moment to recover, but then -- unable to contain herself any longer -- she impaled her dripping cunt on the shaft again, ramming her clit once more against Henry's nose.

Fortunately Henry had managed to draw a huge breath this time, and so was better able to withstand Debra's lingering assault on his face. When he could no longer hold it, he kicked his legs out again. Once again Debra rose up so that he could draw another breath. This cycle continued for a long time until Henry felt her thigh muscles twitch and tighten around his face. Debra had at last reached the threshold of an orgasm.