The Trouble with Henry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew herself far up the shaft, as if the water were sucked down just before a tidal wave struck. Something told Henry he should draw as large a breath as he could. Just as he finished filling his lungs Debra's hot cunt flew down the shaft until the slick wet folds of flesh slapped against his face. Henry heard her cries of ecstasy—muted through the pressure of her thighs locked around his head. Her swollen clit rubbed back and forth on his nose violently. His desperate struggling excited her further and, though futile, at least hastened the end.

Debra suddenly got up and swung her legs around so that she was facing Henry's feet. She impaled herself once more, driving her bottom down until Henry's nose was buried in her ass. She slumped and with an exhausted sigh lay forward, resting her weigh on Henry's body. The dildo slid halfway out of her cunt with a wet slurping sound, leaving Henry with an unobstructed view of the gaping orifice that had nearly smothered him. Red smears of his own lipstick were spread around on the pale flesh surrounding it. Just above, Debra's brown puckered anus now stared squarely at him, winking slightly as the last spasms of release ran through her body. Despite his own exhaustion, Henry felt his penis grow hard and rise up off his stomach.

Debra, whose face now lay on Henry's abdomen, could not help but notice this new activity. She slid forward and took his shaft into her mouth, tasting the small drop of pre-come. When his penis twitched violently in response Debra began sliding her mouth up and down the length of it. Within moments her skilled tongue and lips caused Henry's small hot load of come to explode into her waiting mouth.

Debra straightened up, squashing her small wet anus down onto Henry's nose once more before lifting herself off the dildo. As it slid free, Henry saw a chance to get a small measure of revenge for the abuse the girls had given him. He aimed the dildo for the small brown ring of his sister's asshole and, without pausing to think about the possible consequences, rammed his face forward. The dildo -- slick with Debra's fresh cunt juices – plunged deep into her ass.

"Aiieee!" Debra screamed. She started to pull herself free, but then changed her mind as the sensation turned from pain to pleasure. She slowly pushed herself down on the dildo.

Henry watched in awe as his sister's stretched anus slid down the shaft, heading toward his mouth. This wasn't what he'd bargained for. A moment later her splayed open sphincter met his equally splayed open lips. She pumped herself up and down a few times, and then, with the tip of the dildo still in her ass, spun herself around so that her slick wet vagina once again met Henry's nose. Poor Henry was worse off than before! She fucked his face for a long time, allowing him just enough air to stay conscious. When she came again, it was even more intense. Her hot juices flooded Henry's face, seeping into his nostrils and around the base of the dildo into his mouth.

She got off the bed and gently unfastened the harness from Henry's head, then leaned over to kiss him, stroking his forehead. As he opened his mouth to hers he felt completely at peace. All the humiliation and abuse he had suffered didn't seem to matter, as long as his sister could treat him like this now and then.

Debra rose and opened the door. Henry's heart sank to a new low as he heard her call out, "Hey girls! My face-fucking brother has a new trick! Who's next?"

A moment later the door opened and Miko came in followed by Becky. Becky had also changed into a negligee, and her large breasts pressing out against the sheer blue material drew Henry's attention first. When he finally tore his eyes away from her erect nipples he noticed she held what looked like small tennis racket. The strings shone like wire.

"Is that the bug zapper?" Debra asked.

"Yep," Becky replied, "and I just put a fresh battery in it."

Becky held the device up and pushed a pair of buttons on the handle. A tiny red light in the handle lit up ominously. She walked over to where a small moth fluttered around the ceiling light and swung the "zapper" at it. There was a small "Crack!" and a brilliant spark, and the incinerated remains of the moth drifted to the floor. Becky then turned to face Henry.

"Get up!" she commanded.

Henry had trouble getting up, as his wrists were still taped together behind him. Debra reached down and grabbed the leash and jerked him upright. He stood shaking and frightened.

"Run!" Becky shouted.

Debra slapped his bottom with her bare hand, prompting Henry to turn and run for the door. Becky swung the device at him as he ran past.

"Pop!" The zapper stung his buttocks, creating a sharp cracking noise as the wires shorted out against his bare flesh.

"Aaaah!" He screamed and ran faster.

The small electrical charge did no permanent harm, but it felt like a wasp sting. The girls' laughter echoed in Henry's ears as he reached the doorway. Becky managed to zap him again as he turned and ran down the hallway.

"Crack!" Small blue sparks leapt up where the wires touched his skin.

Henry was wailing loudly now, running down the hallway at a full gallop with his leash trailing behind him. The girls caught up with him while he was struggling to open the front door. Debra grabbed the leash and yanked on it. Henry fell away from the door, his cries choked off by the collar. Becky tripped him and grabbed him around the waist as he fell.

"Now, shall we continue?" she asked cruelly.

"N-no! Please!" Henry wailed.

"Shut up!"

Becky sat down in the armchair and pulled Henry across her lap, while Debra secured his flailing legs. Miko put her foot down on the leash, immobilizing him. His screaming protests were stifled as Miko shoved a ball-gag in his mouth and pulled the harness over his head. Once Henry was restrained and silenced, the girls took their time spanking him with the bug-zapper. It wasn't really a spanking, since a mere touch of the wires provided a stinging jolt as severe as any belt lashing. An added benefit was that there would be no bruises the next day. The girls found fresh locations for each new blow, until finally Henry's ass was covered with small red marks. These would go away in an hour or two, leaving no trace of his ordeal.

"You know," Becky said finally. "I think my ass needs a 'licking' too."

She pushed Henry to the floor, arranged him face-up, and pulled the ball-gag off of him. Lifting her negligee a little, she got down on the floor with her knees astride his head. Her dark cleft spread open and descended toward his face, illuminated by the soft light within the silken tent of Becky's negligee. It occurred to Henry that Becky was the only girl whose pussy he had not yet been forced to eat that evening.

Henry closed his eyes as the wet folds of her cunt came down over his nose and mouth. Becky rocked and moaned above him, while in the background he could hear Debra and Miko talking and giggling. Becky grabbed hold of his erect cock and -- grasping it like the horn of a saddle -- rode his face for several long minutes. Finally, a flood of moisture and the clench of her thigh muscles against his cheeks told Henry she was climaxing.

Henry lay there, trying to breathe through the wet tent of Becky's pussy while he waited for her to raise her ample hips and release him from his fleshy prison. By now Henry was expecting almost anything though, so he was not terribly surprised when Becky drew up only a inch and shifted so that her small brown anus was poised directly above his mouth.

"Time for my ass-lickin', slut," Becky said, lowering herself down on him.

Henry pressed his lips together as her bottom touched his mouth, but Becky dug her fingernails into the base of his testicles. As he opened his mouth to scream, Becky's ass pressed into his mouth. His ensuing struggles just made her press down harder, until he was nearly suffocating. Henry stopped struggling and Becky raised her bottom slightly so that he could draw a breath of hot, pungent air. Defeated, Henry slowly stuck out his tongue and began licking the dark wrinkles of flesh around Becky's hole.

With Becky coaching him, Henry's tongue was soon buried deeply inside her tight anus. Becky wriggled joyously around above him, and despite his disgust and embarrassment, Henry found himself getting aroused again. Becky was too involved with her own pleasure to notice, but the other girls did.

"Ha!" Debra laughed, "You've really got him worked up now, Becky!"

"May I?" It was Miko's voice, from somewhere outside the curtain of Becky's negligee.

"Sure!"

Suddenly Henry felt smooth warm thighs pressing against his hips, and a soft wisp of silk settled over his midsection. Miko's slender fingers pulled away his penis upright, and she slowly lowered herself onto it.

Henry couldn't believe one of the girls was actually allowing him inside with his penis instead of his tongue. He might have climaxed immediately had he not already done so earlier. Instead he found himself unable to come, despite his fully aroused state.

Miko took advantage of his sustained erection and pumped her tight little hole up and down repeatedly until his penis was raw and sore. Meanwhile Becky fingered herself to another orgasm as Henry licked her ass. She climaxed again, nearly suffocating Henry once more in the process. His violent struggles and leg-kicking excited Miko even more, and she increased her own violent pumping.

Becky screamed and moaned as her body shook through another climax. Her thighs opened slightly and Henry drew a badly needed breath of musky air. After a long moment, Becky got up and immediately collapsed into the armchair.

"He's all yours," she gasped.

"Yes, I think will have some of that," Debra replied.

As Debra rose to her feet and moved toward him, Henry looked up and stared up at his three tormentors. Becky lay sprawled in the chair, glassy-eyed and apparently satisfied for the time being. Miko was still squatting on his cock and pumping away with a blissful smile on her face, hands braced upon his chest, her perfect breasts bouncing wildly within the loose confines of her sheer negligee. His sister was just now stepping over top of him so that once again he was afforded a perfect view up inside her negligee.

Debra squatted down on Henry's face, again reducing his visible horizon to the warm, scented area under her negligee and between her damp thighs. She arranged herself as Becky had, so that Henry was forced to lick her anus. He concentrated on this new task, welcoming the distraction from the raw burning pain of Miko's incessant pumping on his inflamed penis.

Like Becky, Debra began masturbating as soon as she felt Henry's tongue dart into her asshole. The little bastard sure learns fast, she thought, waves of pleasure working their way up through her. She was facing away from Henry's feet, so she couldn't see it, but the sound of Miko pounding away on Henry's cock was just one more added stimulus.

As Miko approached her own orgasm her fingers, which had been tweaking Henry's nipples earlier, dug painfully into Henry's chest. He screamed but his cries were muffled within the hot dark confines of his sister's crotch. Finally, excited by his futile struggles, both girls came at once. As their excited spasms enveloped him Henry felt his own loins begin to erupt. The girls writhed about in the throes of their own orgasms while Henry struggled for breath and pumped hot jets of cum up into Miko's pussy.

Debra arose first and fell back upon the couch, demurely covering herself with the short negligee. Henry's relieved breath was cut short as Miko got up and situated herself over his head. His cum oozed out of her pussy and onto his face as Miko planted her crotch squarely over his mouth. Once again, Henry was enveloped with the scent of womanhood, but this time it was blended with the hot, sweet taste of his own juices.

"Eat it clean," Miko demanded, "Lick it all up you dirty boy."

Henry knew by now that it was useless to argue or struggle. He licked and sucked away at Miko until she was satisfied he'd cleaned every bit of himself from her. Even then she did not get up, but insisted that Henry lick out her anus, as he had done for the other girls. At last she arose and sat on the couch next to Debra.

Henry lay naked on the floor, overwhelmed by fatigue, pain, and humiliation. He no longer felt the urge to even cover himself, dimly aware that even now reprisals might be due if he defied the girls. He dozed off, and the next thing he knew he was being placed into the bathtub. This time it was filled with warm water and bubbles, and Henry nearly swooned under the tender ministrations of the girls as they washed him.

Afterward they carried him—naked and half asleep—to his own bedroom. There they put his pajamas on and tucked him under the covers. The last thing Henry was aware of before sleep overtook him was Debra's voice whispering in his ear, soft but insistent:

"It was just a bad dream Henry. Now go back to sleep."

### THE END ###