The Trouble with Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry laid still and stared up at his sister. She had casually let her robe fall open, so that he could see her fur covered mound. The swollen lips were wet, and still parted slightly. Henry recalled the taste and feel of it, and how his own lips and tongue had been buried in those luscious folds only moments before. He hoped it wouldn't be long before she demanded another session.

Debra gazed down at Henry with a cruel yet strangely warm smile. She knew that her power over him was now absolute, and she was looking forward to their new sibling relationship. There were many things she wanted to try—things that she'd never dared with her vanilla boyfriends. She would have to drop her afternoon class; perhaps take an evening one instead. She and her brother would soon be spending plenty of "quality time" together.

"You know, Henry, you're sort of cute in lace. I think I'll rename you Henrietta." Suddenly, Debra's face lit up. "Wait here," she ordered.

Debra went back in her room and came out a few seconds later with a pair of frilly "boy-short" panties. They were lilac colored, with a thong liner and lace shell. She dropped them on Henry's upturned face.

"Here. As long as you're going to be my panty-slave, you may as well dress the part." Debra smiled evilly. "We'll get you completely outfitted tomorrow, my little slut."

Debra turned and strode back into her room. The door slammed behind her. For poor Henry, the sound seemed to reverberate forever.

12