The Trouble with Moonlighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as his pants began to tent slightly. "I'm going to need you to remove those for me." I instructed. Howard unfastened his pants and pulled them off, tossing them to the side.

"Did you miss me, Howard?" I whispered into his ear. "Did you have to touch yourself all alone while thinking of me? Did you imagine burying your face in my tits as you pounded my pussy?" I blushed a little as I let the words that normally stayed buried deep in my head spill out.

His cock twitched in his boxers, pressing higher, forcing the boxers tighter across the head.

I climbed on top of his lap and straddled him. The thin strip of my thong and the light cotton of his boxers were all that separated us. I rocked back and forth again. This time, with little in between us, my pussy lips clasped around his shaft.

He dropped his head down into my cleavage and moaned. "Oh gooood. Soo goood."

I bounced up and down on his cotton covered cock, "Do you like this Howard? Do you like feeling my pussy bouncing on your fat cock? Can you feel how wet I am?"

He shuddered out a groan and pushed against me.

His cloth covered cock began to slide between my lips as I rocked back and forth. I looked down and watched my juice mix with his precum to stain the front of his boxers. "Oh, I see you liked that. What about fucking my tits, did you think of that? Did you think about wrapping my huge tits around your slick swollen cock and fucking them in and out until you sprayed your cum all over my face?"

He thrust against me, pushing the cloth of his boxers into my clit. On reflex, I thrust back as it pushed me close to my own climax. Then, he stopped.

"Enough please. You have certainly mastered the encouragement part. Please, just let me finish." he begged.

Finding it difficult to breath, I stuttered out, "N-No, not quite yet. First, take your boxers off. You're making a mess out of them." Thankfully, he was nice enough not to point out that I was the one who made the mess.

I climbed off of his lap sliding his cock in my cleavage as I went.

He picked up his hips and worked his boxers down past his knees. His dick sprang free, bobbing in excitement over its freedom.

"Oh my, Howard, look at what you have for me. I knew it was large, but this was more than I anticipated. I think it may even be bigger than last time."

I crouched in front of him, leaning in close, looking at it from all angles, watching as it twitched each time I came near. I ran my nails over his thighs, watching as precum oozed from his head. I climbed up onto the chair, putting a foot on either arm, letting my pussy hover, just over the head of his dick.

"I want you to take one fingertip only, and work the precum away from the head of your dick, down the bottom of your shaft, and back up again until your cock is covered."

As he complied with my instructions, I bobbed my pussy above his cock, always close, but just out of reach. My soaked thong teased my pussy.

I lifted my breast to his mouth, "Open your mouth. Do not touch my nipple. Just breathe on it as you rub that one finger back and forth."

I let him breathe on it until it hardened to a nub, then switched breasts. "Now add a second finger. Be sure to rub over the head and around the ridge."

I lowered myself to the edge of his thighs, just above his knees, where my pussy rested inches from his cock but just far enough to keep his knuckles from brushing against me. Rocking on his lap, I edged closer and closer to him, but never close enough to make contact. I looked up into his face and pulled my right tit to my mouth and sucked on my nipple.

"Mmm - that feels so good! Don't you wish you could taste it?" I drew the other one into my mouth as I pulled on the now wet one with my fingers.

Sliding down off of his legs, I sat on the floor and rested my head on his thigh. "Fit him fully in your grasp, raise your hips and thrust him into your hand. Now, bring your other hand to your balls and fondle them. Squeeze them as tight as you can bear."

I blew hot air onto his cock as he thrust into his hand.

"Push your fist as far down your shaft as you can, then slowly squeeze up the shaft until the head is centered in your palm. Quickly stroke up and down without allowing the head to leave your hand. Do not let it peek out the top between your fingers either. Now stop and slide down the shaft to the base once again and hold it tightly."

As he held his cock tightly in his fist, I moved away from him and lay upon the pile of pillows. I spread my legs and elevated my head so that he could see all of me, while I observed him. "Now, it is time for me to watch. You are free to stroke yourself exactly how you want to, but I want you to watch me as I watch you."

Howard heaved a large sigh of relief and released his cock, placing his hands on his thighs. He rose from the chair and clumsily knelt in front of me. He reached down into the pockets of his slacks and drew out a handkerchief.

Crimson crept into his cheeks, "I didn't want to make another mess for you to have to clean." He spread it on the floor between us and began to pull on his cock.

"Touch yourself. Everywhere. Squeeze your tits and rub your pussy. Let me see you touch all the places that I want to touch," He groaned. "I leave here at night thinking about you, itching to take care of this - this discomfort you have caused. I lay at night stroking myself thinking of all the many different things that I want to do to you or what I would like for you to do to me."

I slid my hand over my pussy and lifted it to show him the juices that covered it - that he had caused.

He jerked against his hand. "Fuck, Francesca!"

I frigged my clit, making myself moan and gasp as I rapidly neared my orgasm.

"Oh my - Are you coming?" He strangled out as huge ropes of cum sprayed the floor, the handkerchief and my thigh.

Feeling his burning cum hit my thigh sent me over an edge I wasn't quite prepared for. I bucked against my hand as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"That's it Franny. Cum for me baby. Cum just like you would if I were fucking you." Howard prompted as he stood over me still holding his cock. "I didn't think you could be more beautiful until now."

Embarrassed for letting myself go like that, I blushed from head to toe as I rose from the floor. "I'm sorry, Howard. I can't believe I did that. I only wanted to encourage you and help you get over whatever was bothering you when you came in. This was supposed to be about you, not me."

"If it makes you feel any better, I can assure you, I will be smiling for the rest of the week." He grinned. "Thank you Francesca. Thank you for the gift of being able to watch such a beautiful sight, but also for trusting me enough to let yourself go."

He dressed as I straightened the room. I couldn't look at him without blushing.

He walked over and stood in front of me. Tilting my head up with his knuckle, he forced me to look him in the face. "I came in tonight to tell you that I'm going to have to go out of town for a while. I have no way of knowing how long it will be. It could be several weeks or several months. I know I don't have to tell you all of this, but because I do come in with some regularity, I didn't want you to worry. I'd like to think we are becoming friends. Thank you for making tonight something special." He leaned down and softly kissed me on my cheek. Then he turned and walked out the door.

It had been months, and I had almost lost hope of ever seeing Howard again. For the first couple of months, I watched and waited every night for some sign of him. Over time, I stopped watching. The other girls used this time to try to convince me to allow other guys some of the same privileges Howard had enjoyed. I balked; I just didn't feel as comfortable with any of the other guys. How did I know they wouldn't try anything or get insistent?

My friend Bella finally explained that there were some guys who didn't want to do anything but watch and touch themselves. There were married guys who didn't consider it cheating as long as they weren't penetrating anything. There were guys that knew what felt good to them and took care of it themselves. There were also the guys who got excited by the thought of a beautiful woman watching them stroke themselves.

I finally gave in toward the end of the third month. I let a few guys come to the back once I was assured they only wanted to watch and be watched. The first man, a middle-aged farmer had me rub oil all over my ass while I knelt on all fours. That was all he needed. Another man wanted the oil on my tits. A third man had me dance for him and then instruct him from across the room. They all varied and they all were very polite. Not one of them caused me to be overcome with desire or lose myself the way I had with Howard. The money was great, but I wasn't having quite as much fun.

The nights dragged on as well as the days. I went from one job to the next with little interest for anything in between, until the night Howard walked back in.

Four months had passed.

I was dancing on the stage, swinging around the pole when he walked through the door. My stomach leapt into my throat and I almost slipped. He was wearing a suit. The tie was loose and the jacket was unbuttoned, but it was still a suit.

He walked right up to the stage and stared as if he were drinking me in. He knew I had to finish my set and he was attempting to give me that time.

"I would like to request a lap dance, if you please." I nodded my head and continued to work the pole, keeping my eyes locked to his. My breath started coming faster as I wrapped myself around the pole and slid to the floor. Every nerve in my body was coming alive. I writhed on the floor, stroking my body while still holding his gaze. Then the music stopped.

I barely managed to get off the stage before I was in his lap. As the next song came on, I gyrated and bounced my way through it, knowing this would not end here. When it was over, we slowly made our way to the backroom. As soon as we were out of sight, he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way into the room. He slammed the door behind us and pinned me up against the wall. He kissed his way up my neck and took my mouth in a kiss that stole my breath. Grinding his hips into me, he continued to kiss me until I was whimpering underneath.

"I missed you," he breathed into my mouth, barely stopping the kiss long enough to say the words.

I felt him hard against me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I want you so bad," he groaned into my neck, "but I'm not going to take you here. I respect what you said before and I will abide by that, but if I don't get release soon, I'm going to explode."

He thrust against me harder, the cloth of his suit rasping against my barely-covered pussy. I came, covering the front of his pants.

"Jesus, Francesca!" he exclaimed.

I recovered quickly and decided what I wanted to do. "Put me down please, get undressed, and sit in your chair," I ordered as I bit his bottom lip.

He looked at me quizzically, but complied.

As he sat in the chair fully naked, he shook with his need. I wouldn't make him wait any longer. I climbed on his lap and kissed him hard while I slid myself across his engorged cock. Then I slid myself off his lap and onto the floor. I knelt between his legs and wrapped my hands around his dick. The oils on my hands mixed with the precum seeping out of the head to create a slick lubricant.

His eyes widened and his head fell back as I grasped his balls with one hand and stroked down his shaft with the other. He raised his hips to meet my hand. I leaned down and took him into my mouth. A gasp tore from his throat and he lifted off the chair. Pulling back, I kept the head of his penis in my mouth while I wrapped my breasts around the rest of it. I felt it start to twitch as I started to rock. I moved back and forth sliding his cock in and out of my mouth—back and forth between my tits. He shoved his hands into my hair and grasped the back of my head just as he erupted into my mouth. Cum shot deep into my throat, flooding my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but he filled me so full it leaked out onto the top of my breasts. I rubbed it into my skin as I continued to stroke him.

"Stop! No more," he gasped even as his hips continued to move against me. I released him, sat back on my feet, and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and reached to pull me back onto his lap. I let him pull me up to sit astride him. His now-limp penis nestled in the crook of my legs as he stroked over my chest and kissed my face.

"I have to return to work. They will come looking for me if I don't go back soon." I mumbled. I really wanted to stay where I was, but we had a rule about how long we could stay in the room.

He sighed deeply. "If you must, but I will remain here in the club until you get off. If you don't mind, I would like to have a chance to talk to you.

We both grudgingly stood and set ourselves to rights. He followed me back out to the main part of the club where it was my turn back at the pole. In a daze, I ran through my set, trying to watch the rest of the crowd but my eyes kept returning to him. I couldn't imagine what he needed to talk to me about. I worried I went too far. I couldn't believe that I got so carried away that I put him in my mouth like that!

A few hours later, it was finally time to close. Howard assured me that he would wait if I wanted to shower and get dressed. I took advantage of his generosity and ran to clean up. Thankfully, the club has a shower stall near the changing area. I rushed through a quick shower and threw on the clothes I wore to the club.

Bob was getting ready to shut everything down for the night. Not wanting to lose the chance to talk to Howard, I asked Bob if I could stay a while longer and lock up when I left. He eyed Howard briefly but then agreed. It had not been the first time I had locked up for him; it was just the first time I ever had a guy around.

"Don't get yourself into any trouble now. You understand? I'm just a phone call away if you need me," Bob said, looking once again at Howard.

Howard nodded solemnly in response and Bob walked away.

Left alone in the dark club with Howard I found myself getting nervous. What did I really know about this man? All I really knew was that he dressed nice, spoke nice, and had a fondness for my breasts. He could be some gentleman serial killer and I had played into his trap. I looked up warily into his face. He smiled at me, as if he knew all the issues running through my head and hoped to reassure me. At that moment, I saw the sincerity of his smile and knew that he was not here to hurt me.

I took his hand and walked him over to a sofa that sat against the wall. Whatever he needed to say to me, I wanted to be seated for it.

"Francesca, it's okay, truly. You don't have anything to be nervous about, please relax. I just want to talk to you," he said as he sat down beside me on the sofa.

"With my job, I do a lot of traveling. I know it seems like I come in here often, but really it's only when I'm in town. My home, until recently, was entirely across country. I went away in order to facilitate the sale of my home. Because I so frequently find myself in this area, I have decided to relocate. I'm telling you all of this in order to let you know that I will be around the more often. I have hope that you would allow me to see you outside of this establishment. It would be nice to talk to you without music blaring in the background."

I couldn't believe the words that I was hearing. Howard wanted to date me? Did guys do that? Considering what I did earlier in the evening, did it even make sense? I struggled with the impact of it all as he patiently awaited any kind of response.

Taking a deep breath, I exhaled forcefully before responding. "Well I can honestly say that I was not anticipating that. I had expected you to tell me you were going away for good or something equally final. Are you sure this is something you really want? How do you know that I won't bore you to tears?"

"I'm willing to take the chance. I'm not asking for anything other than the opportunity to take you to dinner and perhaps a movie or play."

The thought of sitting down to dinner having intelligent conversation with Howard certainly appealed to me.

"Just one date, and if it doesn't work, nothing changes. I will still come in to watch you dance—with the occasional extra service," Howard rushed to assure me.

I nodded my ascent. He beamed at me.

"Great! I promise we will have a wonderful time."

He quickly leaned down, giving me a brief kiss on the cheek. I peeked up at him, giving him a soft smile. Dark, heavy eyes seared into me as he focused on my lips. The heat in the room rose to smoldering levels.

My tongue flicked out to moisten my bottom lip. His nostrils flared in response. Before I could blink, he captured my mouth and the gasp that followed. I sucked his lip into my mouth biting down.

Two seconds later I found myself straddling his lap as his tongue plunged into my mouth. My skirt rode up my hips and my leggings stretched over me clinging to my pussy as we took up our normal position.

His hands climbed under my skirt and wrapped around my hips. With fingers digging into my ass cheeks, he pulled me tightly against him as he began to kiss down the side of my neck. Back and forth, he repeated the motions, sliding his hands up my thighs, grabbing my ass and grinding me into him over and over again. His tongue snaked into my cleavage as his thumbs glanced over my pussy causing me to throw off his rhythm.

He bit my nipple in response.

I grasped his head and forced his face into my open V-neck as I began riding him harder and faster. My breath quickened as I thought I would surely explode.

As quickly as before, our position changed and I found myself flat on my back. He freed one of my breasts from my shirt and began suckling. My hips writhed on the couch. I felt his dick pressing against my side, hard and unyielding. I began to turn towards him, but his hand thrust between my legs and held me still. Moans and whimpers were wrung from my throat as he ground his palm into my mound. I lifted my hips to meet him only to find he replaced his hand with his mouth.

"Howard! What are you doing?"

Muffled noises were my response.

Lightening shot behind my eyelids as I felt Howard draw my clit into his mouth - leggings and all. All thoughts left my mind as I thrust my fingers into his hair and began to ride his mouth into a vessel bursting climax. Howard sucked, bit, nipped, and lathed my burning pussy until my arms collapsed, falling away from him.

I pried my eyes open when I felt soft flesh pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth to speak allowing him to slide his cock in deep. Wanting to give Howard as much pleasure as he had given me, I danced my tongue along the underside of his dick as he fucked further and further into my mouth. Hands slid along my jaw and down my throat as he breached my tonsils. My nose rubbed into the hair at the base of his cock and my lower lip grazed his balls as he held my face against him. He pulled quickly out only to slide back in with as much force. Not being able to handle his enthusiasm, the next time he pulled out, I wrapped my hands around him and let him use my hands as a substitute. I kept the head in my mouth applying suction as he thrust into my hands. Feeling the onset of his orgasm, I released his cock giving him access to my mouth again. As soon as the length of him ran against my tongue, hot cum shot into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged a little, but swallowed it all.