The Trouble with Olivia

Story Info
A brief love.
2.2k words
4.04
11.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin stood quietly by the door watching proceedings.

The main party was some sort of celebration for a young girl with a bewitching smile. Actually she was a very beautiful girl, a five foot six inch doll, blond blue/grey eyes, neat little tits and an extremely shapely ass. Her hair was tied up into a band that let just the odd piece escape, so her oval face didn't look too severe. How could it with that ready smile, displaying her even teeth and those dimples! Her long vanilla satin dress had a fairly high front, no sleeves, just shoulder straps. Some embroidery tracing around her bosom. She was with her parents, grandparents and a young man, too familiar in front of the parents to be a boy friend - must be her brother - plus two younger girls, both like her sufficiently for Franklin to put them down as younger sisters. In a few years they would be as delectable as their older sister, Franklin thought.

Tonight his thoughts centred on the girl. She was about eighteen - could it be a graduation party, it was the right time of the year. He watched her dance with her grandfather - what a waste - then her brother of whom she was obviously very fond. But most of all she danced with her father - again a man she clearly adored. And who adored her too.

Franklin served drinks. He carried a tray full of champagne glasses. He wore white cotton gloves. He felt ridiculous in his bottle green frock coat and silver buckled shoes.

She took a glass of champagne from the tray, smiled very sweetly at him and thanked him. He hoped she would never recognise him if ever she saw him again. A few minutes later and his shift was thankfully over.

He went home and changed into jeans and T-shirt.

But he couldn't stop thinking about the girl. He didn't even know her name or where she lived. He almost ran back to the marquee where the party was being held. It was attached to the side of the hotel where presumably they were all staying for the weekend.

He found a vantage point just outside the door. It was a warm evening and the flaps were opened up for air circulation, affording him a good view.

If asked, Franklin would be unable to explain what drew him so strongly, so persistently to this girl. He was not naturally an admirer of white girls. He didn't dislike them. He just didn't consider them within his range of interest. Whenever he dreamed of girls - which he did often enough - He dreamed of crackers from the black community. His fancies included Halle Berry, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Angela Bassett, Sophie Okenedo and Meagan Good. His only problem was choosing which one to share his dreams with.

So it was with a strange feeling almost like betrayal that he felt as he regarded the near perfect contours of the vanilla clad girl's body. Her pert breasts, still on the small side but absolutely lovely in proportion to the rest of her. The electrifying curves as her hips blended into her waist, her cosmically attractive ass, the whole moving under the rustling vanilla satin. What a feast the girl's body was for any young man's eyes. What heavenly hills and dales to explore with his hands, What a sensuous paradise on two legs she represented.

'What a waste of time,' he thought. 'I've got as much chance with her as I would have with that Latino,,. Jennifer Lopez.'

'I should go home, take a cold shower and get some sleep," he cajoled himself.

Then the girl appeared at the entrance. She ducked under the flap and was there out in the open. Under the stars. Under the same sky as him! As she walked, he sidled round a small tent to remain out of sight.

She walked on. The grass was wet. She lifted her dress a few inches.

Her nylon-clad legs were as elegantly perfect as he had suspected. She passed some sand dunes and was through to the beach. She walked along by the water's edge.

Franklin ducked down and raced noiselessly towards a group of tents where there had been some sort of exhibition and sale earlier that day.

He leaned back against one of the tents, relaxing and feeling the cool canvas material on his back.

Unconsciously he had been stroking his groin. Now he released his cock, exercising it in his hand in a way that was all too familiar to him lately.

She was walking close to the water. Somewhere in the far distance, a big ship or a fast speedboat had created a wave. It travelled towards the shore in it's own time. The calm water gradually reduced it, but as it approached the shallows, it seemed to be reborn. It was never big. It registered on no meters. But it swirled in catching the girl by surprise. Before she could move, it covered her shoes and the bottom four inches of her stockings, as well as a couple in inches of her dress.

She turned and hurried towards the tented area. She leaned on the material just as Franklin was doing. She lifted up the hem of her dress, took off her shoes and then, to Franklin's delight, raised her dress up to her waist.

He saw then that she was not only wearing stockings, but unusually for an eighteen-year-old, she had on a garter belt. The sight made Franklin's cock harden and grow another inch. He was near her and had to control his breathing to avoid being discovered. Now she was unclipping the stockings and carefully rolling them down, one by one. There was a flash of white right up between her legs.

'Was that a pair of satin panties,' he thought. He worked harder on his cock. But he made too much noise and she was startled.

"Who's there?" she called sharply.

Franklin was trying to get upright but he had been in that position long enough for his back to get very stiff. He made a great effort, managed to propel himself upright and took himself staggering right up to the girl. He straightened up.

What she saw was what she took for a drunken young black man with his fly open and his cock hanging out. Naturally she assumed the worst.

"Please don't hurt me," she cried out.

Franklin had no intention of hurting her, or anyone else for that matter. He was just very embarrassed and confused. How had things come to this pretty pass?

"I'll let you do it between my legs if you promise not to hurt me," she offered him. Suddenly the girl raised her dress up to her hips again. Franklin couldn't believe his eyes.

She reached for his cock and pulled it towards her. She placed it up between her thighs. Franklin swore later that she started tensing and releasing her thighs to encourage him. He leaned into her, pressing her into the canvas. He began thrusting his cock up between her thighs. It expanded and stiffened. It started to point more up than away from his body. He realised it was rubbing hard against the girl's panties.

The satin material was luxuriously soft against his cock. It felt wonderful to him

He also realised his cock was getting very wet. He knew the wave hadn't been that big. So she was getting wet, was she? Her breathing was getting heavy too. Franklin sensed he was about to come. He stopped.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I'm coming and I'm going to make a terrible sticky mess all over your clothes; your panties, petticoat and probably your dress as well," he observed.

"Oh! Alright then. Have your own way," she retorted with a mock note of objection, belied by a twinkle in her eyes.

She reached down, pulled her panties to one side and held his cock against the lips of her very wet cunt.

She smiled winningly at him, "I know you want to so go on then, shove it in!"

Franklin wasn't the brightest spark in anyone's fire but he sensed he was on a good thing here. He shoved it in. His cock slid smoothly into the girl's well lubricated cunt.

She wasn't a virgin he noticed. He slid his hands behind her, grasping her curvaceous ass. Under the vanilla satin, her ass cheeks felt luxuriously soft and yielding. Together they picked up the pace and humped together vigorously.

"I'm coming," he announced, simultaneously shooting his load into her.

"Yes!" she cried, "Yes! Yes!"

He pumped more and more of his cum into the lovely eighteen-year-old as she continued to call out, "Yes! Come in me. Come in me. Yes!"

As he finished discharging his sperm into her, she murmured,

"Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Franklin made an effort to keep going. He had never before had to perform twice in quick succession. The girl was using her cunt muscles to aid him. She flung her arms round his neck and started kissing him.

Her mouth opened, her tongue started to brush his lips, then their tongues met and fenced. Franklin could feel his cock growing again. He was thankful not to disappoint her. Somehow he felt he owed her another fuck. If she needed it he wanted to give it to her.

His cock was now at full stretch again. He drove harder and faster into her and she was responding to him.

She started to whimper, then,

"Oh! Yes, Oh fuck yes! Oh! Oh! Yes, Fuck me. Fuck me," as she climaxed beautifully, her orgasm going on and on, bringing him on to shoot another load of cum into her.

"Ah! Fuck you girl! Fuck you!" he cried.

"Oh! Yes, Fuck me, fuck me," she agreed.

Slowly they simmered down and the thrusting and writhing stopped.

She looked at him with that bewitching smile that had been the first thing he noticed about her.

"That was fantastic, absolutely fantastic," she told him, "I've never come better."

"It was great," he agreed. It was easily the best fuck he had ever enjoyed.

"What's your name?" she asked. It shocked him they hadn't even exchanged names.

"Franklin. And yours?" he replied.

"Mine's Olivia," she told him.

"Hi, Olivia. That's a nice name," he greeted her.

"Hello! Franklin," she responded, "Is that after the WW2 President?"

He nodded. He wasn't sure but he had always supposed that to be true.

"Would you like to do it again?" she queried.

"I'm not sure if I can," he said uncertainly.

"Of course you can," she insisted, "with a little bit of help!"

Her eyes were twinkling again, her smile was from ear to ear. He felt suddenly very warm to her. She was, he decided, as kind and generous as she was beautiful.

She dropped to her knees in front of him. She took his cock into her hand and after a few caresses, said,

"Now, how does this go?"

With that she took it into her mouth, energetically using her tongue, slurping and sucking on it to restore it to it's previous best. Franklin stroke her hair, now getting a bit dishevelled.

He was sure he was madly in love with this golden-haired angel who made him feel so good. His lord and master, the controller of his moods, now started to grow rapidly up to his original size. He eased Olivia away. She rolled on the sand on her back.

He dived on top of her, and, as she opened her legs, drove his gloriously rampant cock into her cunt. She tried to open her legs wider but her dress was too tight. Suddenly the material gave way and the seam split up to her waist.

Now her legs went around him. Her hands grasped his ass-cheeks, pulling him right up into her as far as they could manage.

He thrust into her joyously. Fucking Olivia made him feel as happy as he had ever felt in his life before. She started to experience a string of orgasms, one after another, scarcely two minutes between them.

She kept encouraging him, "Fuck me, fuck me, Franklin. Fuck me harder!"

Then he came. His balls started to empty through his prick into her cunt. He could never remember such a wonderful feeling as his cum shot into her, load after load, until they were exhausted.

He rolled off her and they lay side by side staring at the stars.

"I wish we were the only two people on earth," he said.

"Yes. I could have babies for you and we could repopulate the whole world!" she agreed.

She ran down to the water and waded out until she was waist deep. She washed off all the sand. Then she came back to pick up her shoes and stockings.

"What will they say when they see you like that?" he exclaimed.

"I don't know. I don't care either. I expect they will all have gone to bed and by the morning I will have thought of an excuse for my torn dress," she had that twinkle in her eyes again.

She kissed him, and said gently, "Good night, Franklin.

"Good night, Olivia," he said, realising it was goodbye too.

They never forgot each other. But sometimes your love has to be kept close to your heart.

They never met again.