The Truck Drivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers

I slapped her ass some more and she was whimpering and I said, "Now look what you've done! You've gotten ole Frank so horny that he has cum twice now, just watching you get fucked at both ends!"

Tony reached over and took the gag off Frank and said "Frank, I'm going to pump your wife's hot mouth full of my hot cum and make her swallow every bit of it. You understand me whimp?"

"Yes sir! I understand perfectly!" ...."Karen baby, you'd better drink all you can baby, or he might hurt you! You know how mean they say trucker drivers are!"

We both shot our loads almost together. She was moaning and wriggling her ass and humping to get more. I slapped her ass and said "Alright girl, catch that cum now!" I felt her hand on my balls as she tried to cover her ass and pussy. I pulled out and crawled over to the cab and got her panties and gave them to her. She was smiling. "Well beautiful lady, you got a little over 5 oads of cum tonight. How did you like that?"

"Oh my gawd Alfred! It was good! I hated you at first. But then I got into it and it felt so good having two cocks at once!" She looked around at Frank and said "I'm sorry honey. Please don't be mad at me. You know I love sex when we get started. With them I just couldn't quit! Forgive me baby. I love only you, you know that!"

Frank just smiled as Tony untied his hands and said "Just promise me one thing baby, that I can have your ass when we get home."

I said "What the fuck? Take that ass right now Frank! We have a while to drive before we get to town!! Go ahead and fuck that hot ass man. She loves it up her ass now!! But if you cum, be sure she keeps it inside her till tomorrow!!"

"You just be sure you do it the way they did it! I was so wet and greasy, they just slid in. It didn't hurt hardly at all. I'll take you anytime like that honey. As many times as you can get it in me!!"

Frank got up and mounted her ass doggy style with a big grin on his face!

I got in the cab and pulled my clothes back on and flipped the lights off in the cab and the headlights on. I released the brakes and stabbed first gear. "Alright, let's go to town folks! I'm hungry!!"

Karen said "Me too!" as she took Franks hard cock in her ass. I took it up through the gears again while Frank pounded her ass with Tony watching. By the time I was running in high gear, She was yelling that she was cumming again. Toney proceeded to fill her ass then and kept her going some more. She came twice before we saw the lights of the little town up ahead. She got dressed and crawled back into the seat beside me and I immediately reached under her skirt for her wet pussy. Good grief, she was drenched!

"Waffle House" she yelled out! "YAY!! I love Waffle House!"

I started gearing down and letting the jack brake handle it. There was some kind of store next door to the Waffle House and I turned in there and pulled up and stopped and set the brakes. Tony and Frank were out of the truck and headed to the restaurant. Karen unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and sucked it for a minute but it didn't respond. So she gave it up. She looked up at me and said "Alfred, will you spank me while you finger me to one more orgasm please. And don't stop spanking till I am finished cumming baby, Please. That's a new experience for me and I love it!"

Well, I did just that. I pushed my fingers under the side of her panties and into her wet pussy and then I spanked her till she was cummming and she was crying and begging me not to stop and crying some more and saying how it hurt but please don't stop. Finally she collapsed on my lap and just laid there for a minute. Then she raised up and kissed me all over my face and told me how much she loved me.

I dug into the glove box and got out my little black book and told her to give me her phone number and everything because, "Honey, I just have to come back here and find you so I can eat your pussy. You are the hottest woman I have ever had! I want to lie down and let you sit on my face and cum in my mouth till you are too tired to sit up. Then I'm going to lay you down and eat you some more!"

"Oh Alfred. It sounds so wonderful. But I don't know how Frank will feel about all this come tomorrow. But when you come back through, please call me, I want to meet you too. Maybe we can have a quickie at least!"

I wrote down her info and then we climbed out of the truck and went inside too. We had a good meal and good conversation and good coffee. Frank went out and got on the telephone and got a tow truck to go get his car. Then he called a taxi to take them to a motel. Hmmm I'll bet they enjoy that motel stay!!

Tony and I climbed back in the truck and hit the road again. Soon he said "Damn Alfred! That came off pretty damned good, especially since we didn't have a plan!! And you are right, that woman was one great piece of ass! Frank is a lucky guy, if he can hang on to her!"

"Yeah, you sure got that right! ..... There's a clean set of sheets in that compartment over there on the back right side, if you want to change them before you lay down buddy! We sure did dirty them up!"

I looked at the clock and about 20 minutes had passed. I said "Tony, You reckon he is fucking that ass right about now man?" We laughed and laughed.

Tomorrow is another day on the highway, wonder what it will bring!

*

If you liked this story and would like to have a little bit more of the truckers life on the road, just let me know and I'll see if I can get a few more chapters together and posted. As always, your comments and suggestions are encouraged. Your hate mail is not! So keep that to yourself!!

tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers
12