The Truck Stop

Story Info
Her first chance at sex outside the dull marriage.
2.7k words
4.31
57.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers

He had traveled this interstate highway more times than he cared to remember. The same old scenery, the same dreary truck stops, the same busy roadside rest stops slid by with monotonous regularity. As a state auditor of small correspondent banks, he traveled the east coast states for nearly nine months out of every year. The money was great but the boredom was stupefying. Oh, there were occasional friendly head tellers who invited him into their parlors as hungry spiders might do. But those encounters were hardly worth remembering. He never met one in 9 years of travel that had really turned him on.

He pulled into a large, sprawling truck stop on Interstate 85. The food in the restaurant was predictable yet passable. As he walked along the cafeteria line, he noticed the couple ahead of him. The man went ahead. He drew attention by the fact that he insisted that his slice of beef have no sauce or gravy on it. He wanted no gravy on his mashed potatoes and was gruff and condescending to the ladies behind the line in demanding what he wanted. The woman following him was about 5feet 4 inches tall.. She had long blond hair down to her shoulders. It was streaked with darker colors. She wore a sweater and long skirt that reached almost to her ankles.

He paid is tab and moved to a table. By sheer chance he happened to sit across from the couple who had preceded him. He now could see the face of the woman. It was round, with large brown eyes. She was attractive in a sort of natural way. She wore almost no makeup. As he ate, he kept glancing at her. She began to glance at him as well. The more he looked, the more attracted he became. There was something about her expression, something in her eyes that began to captivate him. They continued to trade glances and eventually they began to smile at each other. The husband, totally unaware of what was going on, continued to eat his food, his face a few inches from his plate.

She began to calculate how old her flirtatious "friend" might be. Maybe about 60, she thought. A little paunch but the silver/grey hair and broad shoulders gave him a distinguished look. He figured she was about 40, maybe 150 pounds or slightly less. Nice figure showing through her sweater. He detested skinny women, preferring someone with some flesh on her bones, something he could grab onto, something he could tease and pleasure.

Soon the glances almost became an embarrassment to them both and they began to slack off. Suddenly she got up and headed for the restrooms. One had to go through the retail shop to get to the narrow hallway that led to the ladies' room. As she walked away, he stared at her butt, her easy gait and purposeful stride. He decided to follow her. He waited in the aisle with the CB radios, CDs and other equipment. As she came out of the restroom he surprised her by grabbing her hand and pulling her into the aisle. They were blocked from her husband's view by a row of leather jackets.

"Madame, can I sell you a CB radio? We have an excellent selection here." She smiled and giggled a little at his rash performance.

"Now why would I want a CB radio?" she replied with a smirk.

"As we roll down the highway, I could tell you how much I want to lavish your body with kisses."

He waited for the expected burst of righteous indignation that would surely follow such a remark to a married woman. It didn't happen. She stared intently into his eyes.

"Are you so horny that you accost total strangers in truck stops?"

"No, this is the first time I have been so taken with a woman whom I have never met. There is something about you that has stirred up my libido to the bursting point. I can't tell you exactly what it is but I can feel the heat running through my veins. I am not going to lie to you. I just want to bang the hell out of you right now."

She glanced over the coats to where her husband was sitting.

"That's not likely right now. You know I'm not alone so I guess you'll have to find some other way to vent your passion. But the thought is a good one. I'm having a few of my own right now."

He took both her hands in his and said, "About 120 miles down the Interstate is a rest stop. Tell him you have to make a ‘pit stop.' Go in the ladies room and take off your panties. Then go to the maintenance closet that is located between the two hallways leading to the ladies' room and the men's room. It will be unlocked. I'll be waiting for you"

He did not wait for an answer but walked away, back to his table. He threw a dollar for the busboy on the table and left. He marveled at the fact that the master key to the file room at his office also opened the door to nearly all the maintenance closets along this particular stretch of highway. He discovered this just through idle curiosity.

As she got back to her table, her husband growled, "Took you long enough! Come on, we've got 200 more miles to go."

He stood up and walked out. He didn't leave a tip. He didn't hold the door for her. He must have been ten paces ahead of her. As they drove down the highway, her mind was in turmoil. The stranger was sexy, handsome and very convincing. She hadn't had any sort of affair outside her marriage although the thought constantly went through her brain. Her life was dull, sexless, lifeless and empty. Every night her husband would come home, wolf down whatever she prepared and go off to watch TV until he fell asleep in the chair. She would go off to bed and wait for him. He would not touch her, kiss her or even say "Good night or I love you." What few friends they had were nice people but dull. She attended Catholic services on Wednesday nights and Sunday by herself. She found some solace there because she was convinced that she was in love with the priest. Another hopeless dead end.

And now this total stranger was offering her a wild escape, if only for a few moments. Her body was aching for the touch of a man who would want her, who would appreciate what she could do for him. She was no prude. She loved sex, especially oral sex but the last time anyone had gone down on her was back in her college days. Somehow, instinctively, she knew this bold rake would make her body sing, would touch her in places that only she knew of, would give her a moment of feeling like a whole woman.

As she saw the sign for the rest stop, two miles ahead, her heart began to beat faster, her breath came in short gasps and her hands began to tremble. Did she have the guts to stop?

"I think I drank too much iced tea. Can we stop up here at the rest stop for just a minute?'

"For Christ sakes Barbara, we're never gonna get there if you have to take piss at every shithouse that comes along the road. Oh, fuck, ok, I'll stop but make it quick. I'll stay in the car."

Her fate was sealed now. She had at least obligated herself to go inside. She walked in and there was only one other woman in the restroom. She went into a stall, lowered her panties and sat down. She didn't have to pee so she just sat there, pondering her options.
She could just get up and walk out and never see this man again. She could continue her humdrum life and just live out the experience in her dreams, her fantasies. She stood up, pushed the panties into her purse and walked out. There, standing like a magnet, was the door to the maintenance closet. "He's in there. I know he is," she thought to herself.
She looked around. There was no one in the lobby of the rest stop. She paused for just a moment, on the brink of a decision. Then, she suddenly turned and walked to the steel door marked "Employees Only." She pulled on the knob and the door opened. She stopped for a second in the doorway. He was in the back of the narrow room, sitting in an old office chair. There were just a couple of naked bulbs hanging from the ceiling. She jumped as the heavy door closed behind her. He immediately stood up and came to her.

"I knew you would come," he said, as he wrapped his arms around her. Briefly, she stiffened at the aggressive move and then, as if a dam had broken open, she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kisses with equal fervor.

His hands immediately went to her breasts and he squeezed them hard. She didn't even flinch. He pulled up her sweater and pushed up her bra. The nipples were hard and he lowered his head to suck on one. She leaned back on the small workbench behind her as he lavished kisses on her breasts, her chest, and her neck. He pulled at her ears. He grabbed her head in his hands and tipped it back. He fastened his lips on her throat and swabbed it with his tongue. She began to moan. Suddenly, he was pulling up her long skirt until he pushed it above her waist. She was naked now down to her socks and shoes. With one hand on her breast, pulling it into his mouth, his other hand rubbed her pussy. She was wet. She had been wet for over an hour in the car. His middle finger penetrated her. He continued sucking on her breast as he rubbed her clit over and over again.

Barbara involuntarily lifted one leg which allowed him to pull out his finger and insert his thumb. His diddling finger was now coated liberally with her emissions and he rimmed her ass as his thumb continued to plunder her cunt. He thrust his finger in her anus and she shuddered. She had never been attacked this way.
A million thoughts raced through her head but in front of them all was a flashing red sign that said, "Let it happen. Go ahead and come. He's making you hum like a tuning fork. Give in and let it all go." She did just that as she humped her pelvis forward into his hand.

"Oh God, she cried out. Don't stop whatever you do."

His lips abandoned her breast and he lowered himself to the floor. Suddenly, his thumb was replaced by his tongue. His was a long, tough, muscular tongue that thrashed violently in her cunt. He lifted one leg over his shoulder and attacked her pussy. He grabbed her hips and sucked her clit into his mouth along with the upper lips of her sex. He sucked hard on it, all the while, lashing it with the tip of his tongue. This man was a master at the art of pleasing a woman. She sucked in her breath and grabbed his head. She pulled him into her groin so tightly that he could hardly breathe. She cried out in her orgasm and released him.

He suddenly stood up and with strong hands lifted her onto the work bench. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up into her chest. The bench was hard and dirty. The bottom of her spine pinched as she leaned back against the pegboard, hung with tools. They dug into her back but she was oblivious. She felt his cock pushing at her cunt and then he was inside her. He was not gentle. He banged against her with all this strength. The tools on the pegboard rattled in rhythm with his thrusts. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hung open. He grunted as he banged her. Her orgasm which had only briefly subsided, now raged again within her. Even though the closet reverberated with the constant sound of flushing toilets, she could not hear or see anything. She only felt the stranger's cock driving into her, banging against her cervix. Then, in a flash, something crossed her brain.

"Don't come inside of me...she gasped,....I haven't been on the pill for years....no reason to." He did not answer her, he just kept on fucking her.

"Please, she repeated, don't come in me. Are you close?" All she heard was grunts.
Then he withdrew from her cunt and pushed her legs up even further. He released her right leg for a moment and then she felt his cock pushing against her ass. Before she could tell him that she had never had anal sex, he had pushed the tip of his cock past her sphincter. She let out a cry and her face wrinkled up into a wince. A sharp pain ran through her groin as he plunged in deeper, withdrew and plunged in again even further.
Then he stopped, allowing her to adjust a little to his fat cock . He started once more. Again and again he sawed into her rectum, huffing and puffing at the effort. Then, to her surprise, he pulled out and plunged once more into her cunt.

"Look....she managed to gasp, ....let me suck it out of you."

His dick was now buried in her up to his balls. Her pleas finally got his attention and he dropped her legs. She slid off the workbench and fell to her knees, oblivious of the filthy floor. He pushed his hips towards her. She wanted more than to just avoid getting pregnant. She loved sucking cock. Her unbridled lust overtook her common sense. Ignoring the condition of his cock and where it had just been , she took him in her mouth as forcefully as he had taken her cunt. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and she told him so. He pulled her head onto his cock, back to her throat. He began to drive his cock in and in and in again. She choked and gurgled.

She knew the tell-tale signs. His cock swelled slightly. She closed her lips around the cock and created a vacuum. The cock jerked and spewed rope after rope of semen into her mouth. She didn't swallow at first, she just collected his ejaculate. It was hot and salty. It had a slightly musty taste.

Finally, he began to wilt and with a huge sigh he slipped from her lips. She looked up at him, playing the role of wanton slut. For the moment, she felt just like one. She closed her lips and swallowed the entire load. She rose and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Thanks for the ride and the desert."

"I thought you would like it a little rough." He smiled and with the back of his hand he gently caressed her cheek. She rearranged her clothing, swept back her hair with one hand and walked towards the door.

"We get off at the next exit. I don't suppose...."

"No, he said, I'm heading further up the road. But I'll tell you what. Next time you pull into at a rest stop, just give the maintenance door a pull. No telling what might be waiting for you." He smiled a boyish grin as she walked out the door.

She got to the car and she could tell her husband was pissed.

"What the hell took you so long?"

"Two of the stalls were out of order and I had to wait for a couple of women ahead of me," she lied with surprising ease. "Besides, what's the big hurry? We're just going to go to a motel and sleep. It's not as though we were a couple of horny teenagers aching to fuck out our collective brains, now is it?"

Her husband said something unintelligible under his breath and sped on into the night. Barbara closed her eyes. Her cunt was still humming. It seemed as if she could still feel the stiff shaft ravishing her. A brief smile crossed her lips and she swiped her tongue around the inside of her mouth, just in case she missed a drop or two.

BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers