The Trucker Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple puts on a show for horny truck driver.
1.8k words
4.28
41.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers

Patrick and I decided to travel by car on a mini-vacation. Because of time constraints, we usually fly wherever we go, but this time we wanted to relax, so we figured if we vacationed closer to home, we'd have more time, but still enjoy ourselves. Besides, wherever we go, we enjoy ourselves (and others!) Since we live in the eastern part of Texas, we decided New Orleans might be nice. It's a seven hour drive, and the landscape is breathtaking!

We took the convertible. Patrick likes it better than the sedan, and it allows many more possibilities for adventure and thrills. Leaving home around eight that morning, we figured to make New Orleans before sundown. Patrick was driving and I was ready for a really fun time.

By the time we hit the interstate, I was already getting excited about the prospects waiting for us. Patrick was unusually quiet, however, and I knew something was on his mind.

"Whatchya thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing. Business. You know."

"My goodness, Patrick. Can't you relax for just a weekend?" I knew he would require a bit of time to unwind, and I had just the key. Adjusting my seat backwards, I positioned myself to a more reclining posture. Closing my eyes, I said to him, "I'm going to rest for a little while, since you don't seem to be in the mood to talk. Wake me if you need me."

I had no intention of sleeping. I knew what my husband needed was a bit of a diversion, and I was about to supply it. I also know what turns him on, what makes him hot. As I lay there in my car seat, I allowed the hem of my sun dress to rise up my legs. Only a little at first, about three inches above my knees. My head was facing the passenger door, and Patrick could not see my face. But he could see my heaving breasts, as the sun dress did little to conceal them. I knew that with the undoing of only three buttons, they would be visible to anyone who wanted to look. I even managed to have the strap nearest to Patrick fall off my shoulder, leaving a very tempting portion of my body clothed, but unprotected. I knew what effect this would have on my husband.

After about five miles, I shifted in my seat, causing the dress to ride up a bit more, exposing about another four inches of legs. And this time, I parted them, just a bit, just enough to make sure he stayed interested. And then I didn't move a muscle for the next ten miles or so. I knew he thought I had fallen asleep. And I may have. The coolness of the morning breeze, the warmth of the sun beating down on my head, warming my body as we drove down the interstate with the top down on the car, plus the anticipation of the weekend ahead, all worked to lull me into a fantasy state of half asleep, half awake.

As I lay there, I was suddenly becoming aroused, very aroused. I imagined I was laying on a beach, wearing my skimpiest swim suit, and someone was rubbing oil on my legs, on my thighs, between them, rubbing, massaging, inching upward toward my hot pussy, and I was enjoying it! I wanted the mystery hand to run a finger under the leg band on my suit and catch my clit between his fingers, roll it around, making it harder than it already was. Damn! I was really getting hot! And through this half dream state, I suddenly realized that I was not on a beach, but rather in the front seat of our car, and that Patrick was the person rubbing my legs.

Yes! This was more like it. He had slid my dress higher, and was now playing with the skin on either side of my high cut panties. And I felt him slip a finger under them, and run his finger over closely cropped pussy hair, and finally, my clit! I pretended I was still asleep, but parted my legs a bit further, making it possible for him to slip that daring finger inside my pussy! Oh, yes, that's what I wanted. I let a moan escape from my lips. Just a little moan, really, the kind of sleep noise you make when you're enjoying a dream. Patrick's hand froze for just a moment.

I was afraid I'd scared him off. And when he withdrew his finger from my pussy, and took his hand off my legs, I was certain of it. Damn! Just when I was starting to get hot, too! But I should have realized I had nothing to worry about. I immediately felt his hand touch me again, but this time on my chest. His right hand cupped my left breast through the top of my sun dress. Ohhh, I wanted him to slip it inside, to find my nipple, to twirl it around between his thumb and forefinger, to make it harder, to make it stick out further.

But he did me one better. Instead of fondling my breast under my dress, he opened the three buttons holding the top together. As he pulled the two halves apart, I could suddenly feel the wind rushing across my nipples, for he had exposed them completely to the light of day. And as the wind whipped them, the sun kissed them, and Patrick, well, Patrick just continued to touch them, first one and then the other! I was losing control. My passions were soaring as my husband continued to touch me, continued to make my pussy wetter and wetter, as we drove down an interstate highway, top down on the car, and my dress opened completely on the top, with the hem almost reveling my pussy. He stopped again.

I almost opened my eyes, I almost told him not to stop, when I realized what he was doing. He was undoing the bottom four buttons on the dress, and when they were undone, he pulled the dress open completely! I was lying there, eyes closed, my body completely exposed except for the tiniest pair of yellow panties covering my moist cunt, and my husband now had full reign of my naked flesh. He could touch me wherever he wanted, and expose me to whoever he wanted. My pussy was becoming a swamp!

And the only thing that could make me any wetter was about to happen. I felt Patrick accelerate the convertible. He pulled out of the right lane, and began to pick up speed. And I could hear the semi-truck ahead of us, and knew what my husband was about to do. I laid there with my eyes closed as he began to reduce his speed just a bit, and I knew why. We were next to the truck now, and Patrick was playing with my nipples, as if I needed extra stimulation. His speed leveled off, and I was certain that if I were to open my eyes, I would find us dead even with the truck, so that the trucker could watch as my husband continued to expose me, and play with me.

His hands returned to the area between my legs. This time, his whole hand slipped under the fabric of my panties, and this time, there was no attempt at being subtle. His fingers found my clit and as I involuntarily parted my legs, two of them slipped inside my hot moist pussy! He leveraged his hands under the panties, so that by lifting them upwards, the panties slid down over them. The man in the truck could now see what my husband was doing, in detail, to my cunny! He saw my husband's hands slip inside me, and could see the moisture as it gathered on the outer lips of my pussy. Oh, I wanted him to see it too! I wanted him to watch as my husband brought me to a fever pitch with his hand, watch him as I spread my legs even wider, watch as my nipples became like gravel in their hardness!

Patrick's hand moved faster, deeper inside me. There was no pretense of sleep now. I was getting finger fucked, and getting it in front of a truck driver whose face I hadn't even seen yet! I didn't matter. Right now, I was so hot, my husband could have fingered me in front of a national television audience, and I wouldn't have cared. I was sooooooo hot! My arm moved upward to my own nipples, and while my husband continued to rape my cunt with his hand, I played with my own nipples, twisting them, pulling on them.

I opened my eyes, and saw the man I was exposed to for the first time. He was older than we were, balding, a little paunchy, but that was okay with me. I didn't care what he looked like. I never do when I'm in the grips of passion. I only wanted him to want me, to desire me, to imagine my mouth on his cock, or my pussy in his mouth, or his hard dick fucking my tender pussy! It didn't matter what he looked like, what he did for a living, what color he was...all that mattered was that he had a cock, and right now that cock was probably hard with passion for me! And I looked right into his eyes. Yes! I saw it. His need for me, his desire to fuck me, fuck me right now, in front of my husband if necessary, but he had the desire for me that could not be denied! And I wanted him too!

And Patrick's hand did the rest. I found myself starting the crescendo, the buildup to the final release. His fingers played across my pussy, and my hands continued to massage my own breasts, and suddenly, while looking the truck driver right in the eye, I began to shudder. My climax was coming, and I knew it. I arched my back. Oh, yes. "Patrick, finger me! Harder, baby. Hurt me, make me feel you! Do it, baby. Do it in front of that man. Oh, honey, I want you. I want to suck your cock. I want to feel your hard dick in me. And I want the guy driving the truck to watch as I eat your come. Oh, Baby! Yess, Oh Yessssss! Oh, baby!!!!!!!

And I came! When my orgasm had subsided, and I was able to come back to reality, I realized the truck was gone. Patrick had sped up, leaving him far behind, leaving him with what I was sure was a hard cock in his hand, and wishful dreams about fucking the red-head in the white convertible. I looked at my husband as he continued to drive down the highway. And I knew what I wanted.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Write to us!

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
192 Followers