The Trucker Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Harvey came back on for a moment saying, “I promised her I would fuck her for the entire three days I’m in town, and I promise you I’ll leave her with a load of cum in her pussy and her mouth every time I do her.” I could hear the still hear the sloshing sound of his dick ravaging my wife’s pussy and her soft moans. “I’m going to make her cum now. I love the way she grabs me and bites and claws my back when she gets hers. I’ll be sore for a week when I leave here, but it will only make me realize how much I want to come back. I hope that you’re serious about wanting me to do her while you’re gone and seeing it when you come back. I’d like nothing better than to have you explain to me how seeing her taking it from both of us at the same time is such a turn on. Man! She’s hot! I should be so lucky if I ever get married. I’d love to have a wife like yours. I just hope I would be so understanding and generous……” A moment of silence, then – “and here she comes, take it baby!”

I heard the sounds Linda always made when she reached orgasm. The panting, huffing sounds as it approached, then the soft, low moan of pleasure as her hips bucked up against the pistoning cock that filled her at the moment. I could also hear Harvey’s loins slapping my wife’s prominent mound as he brought her to the fantastic delight of orgasm again and again.

What a wonderful way to end my day and begin her three day party of lust. Twice more in that tape he described how Linda enjoyed him, sucking his cock as he recovered from another mind-blowing orgasm of his own, cleaning it of their juices as they sat in the living room of our apartment. Then something totally unexpected. Him describing how she was taking his dick up her ass. Only one man, her first lover, Mike, had ever succeeded in getting her to take it up her ass, but here Harvey was, having her only for the second time, filling that sweet ass with his cum. I envied him.

Harvey made frequent visits to my wife’s apartment from then on. He even brought some of his friends. I continued enjoying the tapes that she sent to me whether it was one man fucking her from behind and another filling her mouth with his cum, or just Harvey screwing my wife all night. Wait until I tell you how we got together to give my wife a real thrill when I got back home. The neighbors told me she frequently had mixed race visitors, both black and white. I never questioned her about it. I wasn’t about to spoil a good thing. Harvey came by shortly after I got back and we really didn’t care what the neighbors thought, we knew we would be moving again!

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12