The Trucker's Load Pt. 03

Story Info
Alex meets Edna's friends and they dress him up.
8.9k words
4.77
13.8k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You all voted so here you go! Part 3 of Trucker's Load. All characters are 18 or older and this story is protected by copyright. I own the rights to this work. I know Edna said she wouldn't feminize Alex, but people voted to feminize Alex. So Alex has been feminized...

Chapter 1

I woke up, wrapped in big strong arms with a rather large stiff pole grinding against my ass checks. Instinctively, my hips seem to wiggle on their own accord and a soft moan breathes into my ear. Hands rub up and down my body. "Hmm, are you awake, baby?"

I turn to look into Edna's eyes as she smiles at me, biting her lip. I nod. "I think so, however, I'm still unconvinced that this isn't a dream. Although, not even in my wildest dreams would I ever wake up cuddled with someone as beautiful as you."

That gets a giggle out of her as she leans in and kisses me, holding nothing back. Her cock, still grinding against my ass. She finally pulls back and looks deep into my eyes. "How did I get so lucky to have a cutie like you?"

"I could ask the same thing," I say with a smile.

She laughs and kisses me again. "How did you sleep, baby?"

"I can't complain. Although, waking up was far better," I say.

She can't keep the smile from her face."Good, I'm glad. You have no idea how wonderful it's been since you hitched a ride. I'll admit I was going through a rough time before you came along. Feeling downright lonely. Went through a tough breakup. The person I was with, well... Let's just say she wasn't who she claimed to be and I always tend to blame myself. But you've made me feel good about myself."

I turn to face her and hug her. "I'm sorry. That's awful. What happened?"

She holds me tight before letting go with a sigh. "It's not something I want to talk about at the moment. Maybe another time. What about you? Did you have any relationships?"

I shake my head no. "I'm still a virgin... Well, I guess not really since you fucked me. I honestly didn't expect to lose my virginity that way. I mean, I always thought I'd lose being the one to fuck a girl, not being the one fucked by a girl. If that makes any sense."

Her eyes go wide. "Really? You've never had sex before the other day?"

I nod my head. "Before the other day, I was a complete virgin. To be honest, I wasn't exactly the coolest kid back home. Well, I'm kind of a loser. I never really had any friends and girls never gave me any attention."

Her brow furrows as her eyes narrow. "You are not a loser. Never talk like that. I'll spank your bottom if I hear you talk down about yourself. I don't care what the assholes in your hometown think. Darling, you're the coolest person I know and we're going to have to do something about your top virginity. How would you like to lose it right now?"

My jaw drops. "Like, with you being the bottom and I'm the top?"

She giggles. "You sure are cute. I'll admit I'm not a big fan of being a bottom. I don't like the idea of giving up control and being vulnerable to someone. Honestly, I enjoy being on top and being in control of things. Being the driver, since that's who I am and what I do if you couldn't tell." She looks up at the front of the cab with the driver's seat. "But I don't mind letting someone special give me a good dicking. Especially if they ain't all that big, no offense, sweetie."

I can't help but blush as I look under the covers at my tiny little dick and compare it to the massive anaconda resting against my thigh. It could eat my little tiny cock for breakfast. "I mean, it's hard to argue when you're right. I've got a small cock, and it's one of my many flaws."

She reaches over and gives my ass a hard slap, making me gasp out. I look up at her with a wide-eyed expression. She just giggles. "Oh darling, I told you if you continue to talk bad about yourself I'd spank your ass and I'm a woman of my word. Besides, I don't think it's a flaw at all. It's cute and I love it. Regardless, your ass is divine and I'm more of a butt kind of gal. There's nothing better than watching my cock get buried into a nice soft and plush tush, and yours is one of the best I've seen."

Then she kisses me. "Come, love, time to lose that virginity of yours."

She turns around and gets on all fours, showing off her thick ass with those smooth black cheeks. It feels like I've just won the jackpot. It takes me a second to just marvel at how perfect her butt is. Before I can stop myself, I bury my face between her big round cheeks, diving in tongue first.

I grip her butt cheeks and lap up her ass like a dog thirsty after a day chasing cars under a hot summer sun. This is too good to be true. Her skin is so smooth and even though there's a nice cushion, her ass is quite firm with muscle.

She laughs. "Someone is excited. Don't forget to breathe back there."

And I do as she says, breathing in her musky scent. It's heaven and she's a goddess. After satiating my thirst, I finally pull back, stroking my little cock. She reaches back and lubes up her ass before lathering my little dick. Then she smiles and winks at me. "Go on, sweetie, I'm ready for you. Just take it slow."

I nod as I square up behind her big, round ass. I slide the tip of my dick down her asscrack before it meets the entrance to her back door. Slow and steady, I push my little willy against that winking starfish and before I can blink, it pops in. It's so tight. She looks back. "You in?"

I nod. Does she not feel it? That's definitely not what any man would want to hear. She nods and smiles. "Okay, baby, take it slow and fill my ass up with your cock."

And that's what I do. Slowly pushing more and more of my dick in until I'm balls deep inside her. Do I hold it there or pull it back out again? "I'm in."

"You are? Good boy," she says with a smile. "Okay, now fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

My eyes go wide. "Really? Won't it hurt?"

She gives me a half smile. "Well, you're not all that big. Not trying to insult you or anything."

I let out a sigh. She leans back placing her hand on my cheek. "Aww baby, don't worry. I like it. Now fuck me. I want to feel your cum inside me."

"Can we change positions?" I ask.

"Sure, what position would you prefer?" she asks.

"Well, I want to kiss you," I say.

Her face melts into a smile as she shifts and turns around. "Aww, you're just so perfect."

She then lays down on her back and spreads her legs. "How's this?"

I nod with a smile as I shuffle up between her thighs. After I line my cock up, I push it back inside her. She lets out a moan and I start to hump her, starting slow as I get into a rhythm. Leaning down, she pulls me into her arms, crashing her lips into mine. I hump her like a rabbit as she holds my face and kisses me deeply, her tongue. I hump her faster and faster as the pleasure builds up inside me before... "Oh...."

I feel my cock drizzle cum inside her. "I'm cumming."

My little cock continues to spurt out cum as I moan out in ecstasy while she grinds her hips back into me. I all but collapse on top of her. She rolls us over so she's on top and mounts my chest, stroking her big fat cock. She put that big black dick in my mouth. I suck on it as best I can with what energy I have left, feeling sapped after cumming. I'm rewarded with a mouth full of her salty cream and I swallow it down. "God, you look so sexy with my dick in your mouth, especially when it's full of a load of cum."

I can't help but smile as I continue to suck on her softening cock. She slides off of me and gives me a big sloppy kiss. Is this what love feels like? Then she kisses down my chest all the way to my little pecker and licks it clean. "Well, we should hit the road. I think if we don't hit any construction or trouble, we'll be able to reach our destination and then I have a few days off. I'll show you my place and you can move in if you still want to. I've got a small little cabin not far from our destination. Actually, I've got a few cabins throughout the states. Makes the job easier when you have your own place to stay in. I usually rent 'em out to other truckers when I'm not there, so they pay for themselves."

"Oh nice, and I'd love to move in. Edna?" I ask as I look into her eyes.

She raises an eyebrow at me. "Yeah, darling?"

"Are we like, boyfriend and girlfriend?" I bite my lip as I search her eyes, hoping for confirmation.

She smiles in a way that melts my heart. "Is that what you want?"

I nod. "You'd be my first and hopefully my last. I'd feel like the luckiest person in the world."

"Aww, ain't you the sweetest? If that's what you want, then that's what it'll be. But I'll warn you if you really want to make it work, then you'll have to either be comfortable with me being on the road all the time or join me. I could use the company. Especially from a cutie like you. I'll also say my last few relationships were poly," she says as she cups my face with her hand.

"Poly?" I ask.

"Yeah, meaning we slept with other people because we were both truckers and sometimes we'd end up traveling to the opposite sides of the states. So, in those times, we'd shake up with random people, and sometimes we'd share someone. All the women I dated were trans and most were either tops or versatile, which kinda makes it difficult to see how I'm also a top. Two tops don't make a bottom. So we'd always end up clashing over who was going to top who. That's why we let things be open, so we could find bottoms to have sex with," she says as her thumb gently strokes my cheek.

"So, I'd be the bottom in this relationship?" I ask as my hand runs up her arm and rests against the back of hers as she continues to caress my cheek.

"Well, I don't like to put it like that. It's all about individual preferences. I don't want to force you into a box. Just because I prefer to top doesn't mean you have to bottom, even though your butt was made for it. Your ass is better than most women," she says, making me blush. "Now, let's get on the road."

Chapter 2

We've been on the road for hours after we cleaned up, ate breakfast, and hit the road. Aside from the view of endless trees that slowly turned into fields of snow, it was a rather slow drive. Especially since we had to slow down due to ice several times.

Edna plays audiobooks most of the time, some educational, others more erotic. One wasn't all that different from our own situation, except it the hitchhiker got feminized. Does she want to do that to me? Would it be all that bad? I mean, it's not like I'm the most masculine man. Everyone picked on me for being small and on the feminine side. However, it's not like I feel like a girl or something. Maybe? I don't know. All admit the story was really hot though. It certainly made me question things.

Eventually, we stopped for lunch and got sandwiches before carrying on. It wasn't long before I noticed Edna shifting in her seat while we were listening to another one of her erotica novels. She bites her lip as she rubs her crotch while we listen to a femboy getting fucked by a trans woman with a big cock while wearing a dress with the thong pulled to the side. Some author named Phoenix wrote it. "For the sake of god, these stories get me every time. Now I'm hard as a metal rod in a snowstorm."

"Is there anything I can do to help you with that?" I ask, nonchalantly.

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Now that you mention it..."

With one hand on the steering wheel, she reaches down with the other and starts undoing her pants, before digging out her big black cock. She wasn't kidding, it is as hard as a pipe. "Why don't you come over here and help your momma out."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask, looking at the road.

"Don't worry, we'll be okay," she says with a smirk.

"Okay..." I say as I unbuckle my seat belt and crawl over to her and grab ahold of that fat dick, giving it a few pumps before I devour it.

Swirling my tongue around the tip, I savor the flavor before I start bobbing up and down on her big fat cock. I've never thought I'd ever enjoy sucking dick, but I have to admit, I love it. I love the feel of Edna's big fat cock in my mouth. Knowing that I'm the source of her pleasure. That my lips can make her feel good. This woman has made me happier in the last few days than I've ever been in my life and I want to return the favor.

Trying my best, I take as much of her cock as I can. When it hits the back of my throat, I gag before going up for air. Her hand runs through my hair, gripping it before she guides it back down, stuffing that fat cock as deep as it can go until I gag again. Spit drools down her thick, veiny shaft. She holds me there as she starts thrusting her hips up.

I struggle to breathe as that beast of a cock rams against the entrance to my throat. Suddenly red and blue lights start flashing behind us. "Son of a..."

Edna slows down and pulls over, still holding me down on her dick as I panic. This can't be happening.

Chapter 3

Edna keeps a firm grip on my head while I'm her cock is jammed down my throat as I struggle to breathe while an officer walks up to her window. She puts her finger against her lips. Thankfully we're so high up that they can't see me, but you bet I'm sweating bullets.

Edna rolls down her window as the officer walks up. "License and registration."

"Sienna... Imagine seeing you here," Edna says with a grin as I struggle to get air into my lungs having her dick clog up my windpipe. I can barely get enough air in my lungs as I suffocate and choke. Thankfully she slowly lets up, allowing me to breathe better when her cock dislodges from my throat.

"That's officer Sienna to you, Edna. I'm still pissed at you for that stunt you pulled last time," the officer woman says.

"Oh come on, Sienna. We had fun, didn't we?" Edna asks as she grips my hair, pushing me down on her cock once again, but not all the way.

"Well... that's beside the point. You talked me into going out with you, then you get me blasted drunk and not to mention the fight you got us into. The next thing I remember is waking up in a house I don't recognize without my clothes surrounded by a bunch of other naked people. I'm an officer of the law, not a... You know what I mean," the officer says, stammering in an unpleasant tone.

"Oh, come on, Sienna, you weren't complaining when you pounded that little feisty woman as she sucked me off. Admit it, you enjoyed it," Edna says, as she slowly works me up and down her shaft. I try to be as quiet as possible. Thankfully, the sound of the running engine blocks out most of it.

"Yeah, but I was late for work and there was a video of that fight that got me reprimanded. I was lucky I didn't lose my job!" she says, her words bitter with anger.

"I'm sorry. You're right, I'm a bad influence. That's why things never could work out between us," she says with disappointment in her voice as she grips my hair and pushes me down.

"Oh, Edna. Things never could've worked out between us and it's not because you're a bad influence. We're just two incompatible. Besides, you're always on the road and I'm on the force. That alone makes it complicated," she says. Edna lets out a little moan as I twirl my tongue around her dick. "Wait a second. I recognize that expression. Are you... Are you getting your dick sucked?"

"No! Why would I be getting a blow job while I'm driving?" Edna says right away, clenching my hair and pushing me down further.

"Get out of the truck, Edna," she says.

"I... uh... I can't right now," Edna says.

I can't see anything that's going on but Edna's dark thighs. But I can tell we've been caught. "Because you're getting your dick, sucked... Aren't ya?."

Suddenly, the door whips open and a beautiful cop with brown hair looks at me with Edna's dick in my mouth. "You son of a bitch. Damn it, Edna. You're lucky I turned my cameras off when I knew it was you. Christ, what am I going to do with you?"

"Oh, come on, Sienna. It's just road head." Edna says as she continues to work my mouth up and down on her big fat dick.

"Yeah, and it's illegal. I should arrest you both," the officer says as she glares at both of us. She's got a really sharp face, and it's clear she works out but isn't super bulky.

"Oh, come on, Sienna. You know you're not going to do that. Hell, maybe if you ask Alex nicely, he'll suck you off too," Edna says.

"Now you're trying to bribe me?" Sienna asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, come on. I was only joking. Besides, I'm so close... Can you shut that door?" Edna asks as she starts furiously humping my face. "Ooh fuck!"

Suddenly, the back of my throat is blasted with cum. I barely have time to swallow it all. Thankfully, it's not as powerful as this morning. I manage to it down and clean off her dick before she lets go of my head. I stumble back to my seat as Edna quickly puts her cock back and does up her pants. "Done, finally?"

"Oh, you have no idea how much I enjoyed that. Now come on, Sienna. You not going to arrest me, are you?" Edna asks.

"I should! Give me one good reason not to," she says, folding her arms against her chest, making her breasts push out.

"Because we love each other, right? Besides, I won't do it again. I swear. I'll pull over next time. Come on, I'm only fifteen minutes from my drop-off. How about I drop off my load and then we can meet up for a drink after you get off," Edna says.

"You're lucky I still care about you... I should at least write you a ticket, but..." she says, letting out a sigh. "I won't. Fine. I'll meet you at the Golden Nugget. I get off at seven."

"That's my girl. We'll see you there," Edna says with a thumbs-up and a smile.

Chapter 4

We finally arrive at a giant factory. Edna backs into a loading dock and gets a few documents signed before we wait in her cab for them to unload the shipments. Once all is said and done, we head out, going back the way we came until we reach a town nearby. She pulls into a large parking lot that looks specifically designed for Semi Trucks that's in between a motel and a bar-restaurant combo with a big superstore across the street called Tallmart. Surprisingly here, there's hardly any snow on the ground with dead, flat grass where there's no pavement. It's still freezing cold though.

She grabs a duffle bag and I follow her out with my things as we head over to the motel. She gets us a room and we settle in. The place isn't half bad. The motel itself is nicer than most with the rooms being similar to that of your average Holiday inn, but more oriented to an apartment with a small kitchen and living room. When I say small, it's all within the same room as the bed. Just segregated by short walls that only come up to my waist. She sets her bag down on the bed and I follow suit with mine.

"Well, let's go to the bar and grab a table, Sienna should be getting off at any minute. I'll order an appetizer and some drinks to keep us busy while we wait," Edna says with a smile as she grabs her wallet and looks inside. "Damn, don't have much cash on me... I'll have to pay that stupid fee to use the atm at the bar."

She sighs as I follow her out and we head across the parking lot to the bar and restaurant. It's homely with mostly wood siding and flooring. Smells like burgers and alcohol with a lingering weed smell. As we enter, a beautiful red-headed woman stops to greet us, holding a large tray filled with mugs of beer. She's got large breasts and she's not afraid to show them with the amount of cleavage she has in that shirt. Nor is she afraid to show her thick long ivory legs in rather skimpy short shorts. "Edna? Didn't know you were in town."

"Just got in and dropped off a load at the factory. Good to see you, Judith. As beautiful as ever," Edna says with a sly smile.

The redhead narrows her eyes. "Oh don't even start. You can no longer fool me with your charm." Then she sighs and a smile pokes through. "Still can't be mad at you. Grab a seat, I'll be right with you."