The Trucksmore Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

I lost count of the number of orgasms she had and just continued to fuck her. I was having too much fun making her come to even think about my own orgasm. Some time later, her yells started to grow weaker and I stopped moving again, buried deep in her. She was gasping for breath and had most of the bedspread wadded up in her hands.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and I still didn't move. She took several deep breaths and exhaled deeply on each one, her hips rising and falling as she did. That little bit of movement of her pussy on my dick had me coming and coming hard.

She yelled loudly and wiggled her ass back against me, coming again herself. My backbone and most of my brains seemed to flow out of me as jet after jet of semen washed at her insides. She kept yelling and coming long after I quit shooting into her hot dripping pussy.

*****

I woke up lying on my side with Betty cuddled up in front of me, my soft dick still inside her. I wondered what had woke me up, and then Betty's pussy clamped down on me and a fluttering seemed to run along my soft member. About the third time this happened, I realized that I was slowly hardening and lengthening. The clamping and fluttering seemed to come quicker as I grew bigger.

I had only been completely hard for a minute or so when Betty murmured in her sleep and rolled her ass back against me. The second time her hips moved she moaned and then whispered, "I hope you're awake, because if you're not, then I'm going to wake you up fucking your brains out again."

I ran my hand over her hip and across the part of her ass that I could reach and whispered, "I'm awake." I ran my hand over the silky skin of her ass again and asked, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Not for a long, long time." She whispered as a shiver ran up her back and then she added, "And never by anyone as large as you are."

"Want to try it?" I asked softly.

"Oh God, I'd love to but I'd wake the whole house up. I get so vocal when I get fucked there. I literally scream I love it so much; it's the way I like sex best." She said in a hoarse whisper and wiggled her ass slowly against me.

After a few minutes of her ass moving slowly she gave a shudder and moaned deeply. A moment later, she whispered, "You had to make me think about it, didn't you. Now the only way I'm going to get satisfied is for you to fuck me there. We're going to wake the house up and it'll all be your fault." She took a deep shuddering breath and wiggled her ass again.

I rolled us over until I was on top of her and then I moved slowly in and out of her hot and wet pussy. She hadn't been nearly this wet or hot before I mentioned fucking her ass. Now, she was flooding and panting like a runner after a race.

Suddenly she was trying to get to her knees and I had to move back a little so she could. She lowered her upper body back to the bed and pulled a pillow over by her face.

"You'll have to take it easy at first, until I get used to your size. I'll try and keep my noise down with this pillow." She took a deep breath and moaned softly. "Oh God, Please fuck me in the ass. I want it hard and deep. Please!" she pleaded and rolled her ass from side to side.

I came up on my knees, grabbed her hips, and fucked her with a couple of hard deep strokes, my hips slapping noisily on her ass cheeks. Her pussy made soft squishing noises and I could feel her juices running down over my balls. I had never been with a woman who had been this wet.

I pulled out of her and rubbed the slippery head of my dick over her asshole. She groaned loudly and I swear; she came right then and there. I slipped my dick back in her pussy and fucked her for a couple of long slow strokes; more of her juices ran down over my balls. I pulled out of her and used my hand to guide the head of my dick to the tight brown ring of her anus.

She moaned loudly and it turned to muffled yell as I pushed forward and the head popped through the tight ring of muscles. She was coming again, her hips jerking and bucking against my invading shaft. She drove me deeper and deeper, coming all the way. When my hips touched her ass cheeks, she screamed into the pillow.

I held still feeling her hot insides rippling and fluttering along my shaft. Why I didn't come right then and there I don't know but I didn't. Her yelling died slowly and then she sighed deeply into the pillow. I pulled about half way out of her and slammed back in, my hips making a loud slapping sound against her ass.

She yelled again and nearly threw me off the bed; her ass was wiggling and bucking so hard. I took a longer stroke the same way with the same results. I took a full stroke the next time and she screamed into the pillow as she came, a gush of fluid from her pussy wetting my knees and half my thighs.

Each strong, long, hard stroke after that was met with a scream and a climax. I fucked her for nearly five minutes, pounding into her sweet hot ass as hard as I could. Somewhere along about that time she lost the pillow and got really loud. When I came at the bottom of one really hard stroke she screamed long and loud. My yell was mixed with hers scream.

Her incredibly hot ass was milking me like a strong velvety hand, as there was a knock at the door. The door opened and Betty's mom's head appeared around the edge of it. She didn't say anything but just smiled at us and then quietly closed the door. Betty and I collapsed in a heap and were almost immediately asleep.

*****

I awoke next, to Betty's ass wiggling slowly on my manhood, a soft moan coming from deep in her chest. A glance at the small clock on her bedside table, told me that it was a little after ten. My dick was slowly growing back to its full length and Betty was moaning louder.

I lay there and let her wiggle and moan until I was fully hard once again. I rolled us over until she was flat on her stomach on the bed and then I used my knees to spread her legs wider apart. Then I started to do push ups, my dick sliding in and out of her hot tight ass. She started to yell and move around but she couldn't move very much in this position.

The angle that my dick was at, made it rub against her vagina through the thin membrane between it and her asshole. She shook her head wildly and tried to push up with her arms. I lowered my weight onto her upper body and slammed into her ass even harder with my hips. She screamed and kept on screaming as I hammered her ass with every ounce of strength I had.

There wasn't anyone to wake up and for the moment I didn't give a shit about anything except fucking her until I blasted my come into her ass. She was getting hotter and hotter inside and her muscles in there were clutching at me tighter and tighter. Her screams were hoarse by the time I felt my balls tighten up and my dick swell up before I exploded into her.

When I did, she literally came up off the bed with me on her back. Her insides clamping down on me like a vice. She was completely silent for the first time since I started to fuck her. Her body bucked and jerked like a wild pony and then she collapsed back on the bed. Other than her boiling, roiling insides and heavy breathing, she was perfectly still.

I lifted up on my arms and held my weight off her as best I could as her ass sucked and milked my manhood for all it was worth. I had never felt anything like this before or since. I couldn't move, so I laid there and enjoyed it.

Slowly my manhood softened and equally as slowly it slipped out of the liquid fiery that her ass had become. When I was free, I rolled over onto my back and just laid there, utterly exhausted. After a while Betty raised up on her elbows and looked over at me, a look of awe on her face. Then she lay back down and cuddled her head on her hands, a smile playing across her lips from time to time as she looked at me.

There was a soft knock at the door and it opened an inch or so as Betty's mom asked, "Are you all right dear?"

"Never better, mom, never better." Betty answered.

"Ok, I was just checking. You kids have fun but try and keep the noise down; we have enough problems with the neighbors as it is." Her mom said and closed the door.

I rolled over to face Betty and she was smiling at me. "Good morning." I ventured.

"Good morning to you too." She said softly. After a little while she sighed and said, "You know what you just did, don't you?"

I shook my head and said, "You mean something other than having great sex with you, right."

She nodded and replied, "For the first time in my life, probably in the life of any woman in this family, I'm totally and completely satisfied. It is such a wonderful feeling; I never imagined it as being this peaceful and tranquil. The demon of my lust is sated and I'm free. No other woman in our family has ever been here that we know of and it's all because of you."

I thought about what she had said and tried to make sense out of it that I could understand. After a minute or two, I asked, "What does that mean for us, I mean, how does that affect our future?"

She sighed deeply and then grinned, "It means that I am free of the family curse and can now go my own way and be happy. I can marry and have a family without worrying about this affecting them. I can do anything I set my mind to."

Still not sure where this was heading, I asked, "Well, what about me?"

She smiled sweetly and then grinned before she said, "I don't think the women of this family will hurt you, but you'd better rest up. They are going to be on you like all get out, when they find out what you did for me. They will want you to do the same for them. All of them will want you to totally satisfy them, like you did me. You're young and strong, you should live through it."

She slowly got up off the bed, stretched up on her toes, and then rotated her body, easing cramped, and sore muscles. I watched her, enjoying the beauty of her body and the joy in her smile.

She picked up her dress, slipped it over her head, and slipped on her flats. She crossed to the door and opened it part ways. Turning she smiled again and said, "Have a good life, Ray. Maybe I'll see you again someday but I don't think so."

She finished opening the door and walked out it. When she was out of sight, six women converged at the door and looked in. Betty's mom was in the front of the group and asked, "What would you like for supper tonight, Ray?"

Carol grinned and said, "I know what I'm going to feed him."

"Hey," Bonnie said, "We ain't decided who will get him next so don't be getting any funny ideas."

Kaye said, "I'm the oldest child so I should be the one to try him next."

"No way." Said Barbara, "I'm the youngest, so my chances of making it are better than anyone's."

Sue leaned against the door jam and grinned broadly as she said, "I don't give a fuck whether I get cured or not, I just want to get that big dick of his in all the holes of my body and fuck his brains out."

*****

So here I am, a prisoner in a house full of horny women and no way out in sight. My weight is down to one fifty and I'm so tired all the time that I can't do hardly anything. Every time my dick even looks like it might be getting hard, one of these women will be on it faster than greased lightening.

I'm to the point that I never want to see another pussy in my life. I just hope one day that another so called stud will show up, so I can get the hell out of here.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12