The True Exposure of Miss Obscene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark interrupted, "This is Lilly Pitts, one of our patrol officers. Nice to see you here, Lilly."

Lilly blushed, thanking Mark and Jennifer for hosting the event. She leaned into both of them, whispering. "Honestly, I don't know how you do it. Dressing like this all the time?" Lilly looked down to her pert breasts and shaved pussy which were all exposed in the bizarre costume. "It's so distracting. How do you manage it?"

Miss Obscene blushed and smiled, saying, "I suppose you get used to it."

Mark giggled, "Well, you both look great in those outfits."

"Yeah, I bet you think that," laughed Lilly.

"Oh, that bubbly bum of yours is unmistakable, Lilly. Even if you wore a mask, I'd recognize you."

Lilly quickly turned, allowing them to get a better view of her ass. "That's good, huh?"

"Yeah, it is," winked the detective.

Just then, an enormous bang erupted over their heads. It felt and sounded like a shock wave. Miss Obscene, Mark and the rest of the crowd looked up to see a mist covering the sky, forming into clouds, not a hundred feet above their heads. In seconds, soft drops of rain were felt falling from the sky. Nothing engulfing, in fact, it was warm and pleasant, and it came and went within a matter of minutes.

"What the hell is this?" whispered the detective.

"Something isn't right," said Miss Obscene. "This rain. It's wet, but it's... it just sinks in the skin, doesn't it?"

Many of the women were undressed (or close to it, by wearing some form of attire that served as an homage to the guest of honor) and they got more soaked than the men from the short rainfall.

"Some kind of weird, rare, natural event?" Lilly asked, still standing next to Miss Obscene and her boss. Though Lilly had been terrified, at first, of exposing her naked body to her co-workers, she truly was a fan of Miss Obscene, and she empathized with the super-heroine's conditional gifts. 'If she can do it fighting crime, I can do it one time, out of respect to her,' she told herself.

"I don't think this is any natural event," whispered Miss Obscene. "My sixth sense is burning fire right now. I predict danger incoming." Quickly, she turned to the detective, who was still sitting. She kicked up her leg, spreading wide before him. "I need to power up, Mark. Watch me fuck myself."

"With pleasure," smiled the detective.

"Oh, can I watch, too?" Lilly bolted over, pulling up a chair next to Mark.

Jennifer began furiously working the dildo that had been strapped into her all this time. The more attention Jennifer got from her obscenities, the stronger she became, and she genuinely sensed grave danger, so she worked the dildo fast and hard, shaming herself, doing her best to provoke those around her into watching.

"It must be so humiliating, but so exciting," whispered Lilly, who now kicked her legs up on the table. Mark Peterson was surprised his colleague had been so bold, moreso when she started digging her fingers into her pussy. "Do you cum a lot when people watch you, Miss Obscene?" Lilly blurted out, before quickly getting busy with her fingers, reeling in orgasmic pleasure almost immediately. It was as if the officer was supernaturally horny.

In fact, that's exactly how Jennifer was feeling, too. Supernaturally horny. But she was taken off guard by Lilly's actions, distracting from her objective. Jennifer needed to get powered up, but hardly anyone was watching her right now. Never had another woman sucked so much attention from her before, but Lilly held the eyes of Mark and many others in the crowd. Perhaps because the more Lilly fucked herself, the more vulgar she got, in both her actions and dirty talk. Lilly was begging people to watch her masturbate and encouraging them to take pictures.

"Detective!" yelled Miss Obscene. "I must insist you watch me, instead. I can't get empowered without shaming myself. I hate it, but I really need you to help me."

"Of course, of course," said the detective, turning back to Miss Obscene. "It's just... well, we didn't expect that from Lilly. What's come over you, anyway?" he turned back to Lilly again, when Martha Wineburger came rushing forward. The detective knew Martha worked the emergency line from time to time. She had enormous tits, built to suit her full-figured, hourglass frame.

"Mark, do you know where Captain Tyler is? I think we have a problem."

"Martha, you're completely naked," yelled Mark, surprised the middle-aged woman would go so far.

"Of course I'm naked, Mark . I want you to watch me. I want everyone to see me. Is that okay? I hope it's okay." She bounced her tits at him.

"Well, uh, yeah... I guess it's fine. But I'm not sure where Captain Tyler is."

While Mark engaged with the others, Jennifer began screaming out, furiously pounding herself, but no one was watching. She felt herself cumming, yet she didn't feel an ounce of power rising in her veins. She felt so fucking horny and desperate, and yet wasn't able to benefit from it at all. That familiar feeling of power seemed lost. Jennifer came hard, trembling at the knees, wishing anyone in the crowd would have taken notice.

All the attention was tuned to the hundreds of other women in the crowd, who were all fucking themselves, or anyone, or anything they could find. One woman was fucking herself with a hairbrush, another was grinding her bare pussy into a man's leg, who happened to be standing next to her. Every woman in the crowd was a hot, wet, horny mess, and acting a hundred times more lewdly than Jennifer, who was helpless to capture anyone's attention. She felt her powers dwindling further. Defeated, Jennifer yanked off her panties, and pulled the vibrating beast out, just as another bang erupted in the crowd, this time with a bolt of lightning, nearly blinding everyone nearby for a moment.

"Miss Obscene!" shouted a voice. Jennifer's eyes began to clear and she could make out a shape. "It is I, Blind Shaman. I am here to end your crusade, and restore order in the balance of power."

"What. Wh.. wha? Who are you?"

The man was short, perhaps five and a half foot tall, but lean and strong. He wore a blindfold around his eyes. As he spoke, Jennifer realized others in the crowd were paying him no attention, nor to her. They were instead back to watching the ladies engage in depraved acts. One crowd of men was cheering on a woman who was sucking her own tits for all to see. The louder they got, the harder she sucked and twisted on her tender nipples. Even Jennifer had to admit, it was pretty hot to watch.

"I am the Blind Shaman. Because your power demands that you be humiliated, I am making you my slave."

"You could never," said Jennifer. "I would overpower you."

"No, you wouldn't. You see, I don't find your acts to be vulgar. In fact, I think it's being true to who you are. I encourage it. Your power begs you to be shamed, and you will be stuck in a loop, humiliating yourself to me, but you will be unable to achieve any status of power from me, as I cannot react to it. I can't even see it. My reaction - the ingredient you need to be endowed with your gifts - will be useless to you. Even as you suck my cock and swallow my seed every morning, you will be powerless. You will love being my slave."

Jennifer climaxed, just thinking about it, even though she hated the idea. But this new enemy, threatening her with his cock, got her so very fucking horny. Why? Was it something in the air? Normally, it would have erupted a rage of power within her, when feeling shamed, but what she didn't get was the empathy, or perverted, secret thoughts - or any kind of proper response - from the target. He did not feed Jennifer's need for attention.

Jennifer began fucking herself with her fingers now, hoping at least some of the others in the crowd would turn to her. If not, this strange super-villain would soon be having his way with her.

"It doesn't matter what you attempt," whispered the villain. "My elixir - the one I rained down on you - will drive these women to the lewdest of acts. The men will be helpless, unable to look away as the ladies dive further and further into abject depravity. Jennifer, you are powerless now, too. Get on your knees."

Only once had a man dared Miss Obscene to suck his cock. She remembered it made her so mad and equally powerful. She remembered she felt such shame when that low-life crook said he was entitled to a blowjob. But back then, she got a reaction from the man. His perverted glare fed her powers. With Blind Shaman, and with no one else watching, she still felt no powers rising within her.

And she really, really, wanted to suck a dick. In fact, Jennifer had never been so horny in her entire life. She suspected, with her super-powers, that she had been able to fight the effects of the rain cloud more than others. It explained why she was more reluctant to behave as lewdly as others in the crowd. Many of the women were acting like their lives depended on getting cock. Jennifer quietly opened her mouth to the Shaman.

Whether he could see her or not, the villain knew to unzip and shoved his thick rod into her mouth. Instantly, Jennifer came, ashamed she was so easily dominated by this new enemy. If only the man could see her shame, Jennifer could get enough power to turn the tables. She turned to the detective again, shouting, "MARK!! You HAVE to look at me. This villain is USING me!"

The detective briefly turned to Miss Obscene, smiling and nodding, "You too, huh? Every woman here is loving this! It's crazy, right?" Mark turned back to continue watching Lilly shame herself. She was currently on her knees, ass high in the air, face in the ground, letting some other naked woman fist her. How could Miss Obscene possibly compete with that?

Suddenly, it hit her. Reaching into her utility belt, Miss Obscene pulled out her glasses and hair-tie. In a few swift motions, she quickly changed back to her role as Jennifer Sprinkler, district attorney. "It's me, Mark. Jennifer. Jennifer Sprinkler!" Thrilled, thinking his secret crush had arrived, Mark turned, only to face Miss Obscene again. Except, well... something was off. "It's me, detective," she said. "I'm Jennifer Sprinkler."

"Noooo," said the detective, softly, under his breath. "You're just pullin' my leg. No way." Mark darted his eyes from Jennifer's face, to her tits, back and forth. "Nope, sorry. I mean, you two kind of look alike, but no way you're Jennifer Sprinkler."

Jennifer realized she was going to have to get dressed just to prove it to the detective. For some reason, he could not fathom that Miss Obscene's perfect body belonged to Jennifer Sprinkler. Blind Shaman suddenly interrupted again. "Miss Obscene. You are mine. You will always be mine."

Jennifer scanned the crowd, desperate to find any woman nearby with clothes she could borrow. It seemed fruitless. Every woman was as naked as she was now, with a slew of cheap, homemade Miss Obscene costumes littering the grounds. Just as she was about to give up, she found a blouse and skirt and rushed to put them on. She felt so shamed giving away her identity to the man who had known her for so long.

Instantly, Mark realized Jennifer hadn't been lying. "My God, Jennifer. I am sorry. The superhero costume, how it accents every perfect feature, well - it just skews the perspective. You really are Miss Obscene! And Jennifer Sprinkler!"

Jennifer was more humiliated than ever, and she couldn't explain why. Even though she wasn't sucking cock, or fucking herself, just having her identity exposed this way deeply embarrassed her. Mark had seen her do so many lewd acts in their time together. Would he still be interested in Jennifer Sprinkler after knowing this? Power raged through her bones and blood.

Mark was stunned, unable to find words. He had crushed on Jennifer, the district attorney, for years now, because he believed, just maybe, that she might consider dating him. Mark never would have believed he had a chance with Miss Obscene herself.

"Give me a minute!" shouted Jennifer, turning to Blind Shaman.

"What? What is this? How?" He desperately began waving his arms in the air, murmuring a chant, but Jennifer, naked as the day she was born, jumped him, with a right cross. He slumped unconscious to the ground.

Finally, Mark recognized something strange was going down with Miss Obscene, more than the revelation of who she was. He had been so engaged in watching Lilly and other strange women fuck themselves, he had missed all the real action that Jennifer had been subjected to. She jerked off the villains blindfold. At quick glance, everything looked normal.

Jennifer turned to Mark. "I don't think he's really blind. He's just an asshole, and the last thing he deserves is to breathe more oxygen, but we need to question him. Mark, I want you to fondle me while I interrogate him. I need to stay powered up, and I need you to focus on me. By fondling me, I think you'll be able to do that, understood?" The detective nodded, realizing some of his fantasies were about to become reality. Jennifer continued, "We need to find out about this rain cloud he dispersed on us. Is there a cure? Will the effects wear off?"

While Jennifer spoke, she pulled Mark to her, grabbing his hands, moving one to her pussy, another to her breasts. "Don't stop, Mark. Have your way with me, so I can stay powered up, please."

"I will, I promise. No matter what. I won't turn my attention away from you." He pushed two fingers inside his colleague, discovering how tight she was, just as the villain began moaning, coming to.

Jennifer pulled him up by the collar. With Detective Patterson squeezing her tits and finger fucking her, she felt power rushing through her veins. Not only was the detective engaging and watching her, others had now turned to see what was happening.

"You drugged us, didn't you? What is it? How low long do the effects last?"

The man was chuckling. "These people will be fucking all night."

"Is there any risk of fatalities with this drug?" Jennifer was quick to get substance in the answers.

The "blind shaman" was now staring at Miss Obscene as she was being fondled during the interrogation. Without the blindfold, it was impossible for him to look away. This also helped fuel Jennifer's powers. "No," he scoffed. "Everyone will be fine. It's just a dopamine."

Jennifer pushed him down, knowing he was too weak to challenge her in any serious way, at the moment. She felt a third finger enter her, as she spoke. "You'll pay for what you did."

"Yeah, yeah."

Jennifer turned to Mark. "And Mark. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I should have."

"It's okay," he said, working her pussy faster, feeling her climbing. "I understand. I suppose I am a little embarrassed, though."

"You? Embarrassed?"

Mark was bringing Jennifer very close to orgasm as he replied, "Well, that conversation I had with you earlier. I guess it's pretty obvious to you, that I'm into you."

"You're also inside me," Jennifer giggled, nodding to the fingers he was driving into her. "We'll discuss this later. In private. For now, use me, Mark."

"Do you need to stay powered up?" he asked.

"Not really. I just want your cock inside me."

12