The True Master Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and Helen were both staring at Tracy with a mixture of lust and trepidation. I could see that both of them were already wet.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Before either of them could answer, I upended the bottle and dumped a large portion of it onto Helen's stomach. She gasped and I smiled, quickly spreading it over her skin, once again being careful to avoid the erogenous zones. The only release was what I chose to give them.

Helen gasped as I spread the oil and traced the contours of her body with my hands. Covering her front, I went about deadening her senses like I had Tracy's. Once the headphones were in place I turned to Kate, who was now alternating between looking at the two squirming companions and at me.

"Anything you want to say?" I asked as I held my hand, still glistening with oil, over her stomach.

Kate smiled and coyly looked up at me, "Can you get me to beg, Master?" she asked.

"That sounds like a challenge."

"Do you think you're up to it?" asked Kate.

"I'd like to think so," and I put my hand to her causing Kate to gasp. The cool oil began to slide down her side towards the bedsheets. Moving quickly, I collected it and began to spread it across her skin. Kate moaned as I did so, writhing deliciously against the bonds that held her in place.

If I was going to get her to beg I was going to have to leave her with her senses, able to see what she was missing out on.

Taking my hands off of Kate, I took a step back and looked at my handiwork. Three women, beautiful enough to be on the cover of a dozen magazines without an ounce of digital retouching, were glistening with oil, bound with black leather, and writhing in wanton need.

Moving to the side, I let my hand brush between Tracy's legs. She moaned and arched up from the bed trying to prolong the contact, as brief as it was, then collapsed back onto the bed, groaning and whimpering through her gag when I pulled it away.

"Tracy seems to be begging already. Are you sure you can hold out?" I asked Kate.

She nodded, "It will take more than that, Master, if you want me to beg," she said.

"I could order you to," I said.

"That's cheating," said Kate.

I nodded in agreement. That was cheating, which defeated the purpose of actually winning.

Leaning forward towards Tracy, I pinched her nipples with my hands, and once again she arched up into my touch. The wonderful softness of her breasts pushed up against my hands, keeping them in place for a moment longer.

As I pinched at her nipples Tracy continued to moan into her gag. Her legs, instead of straining inward to try and close, despite the straps, were now at the opposite end of the restraints, open as far as they would go, exposing herself to me, vividly displaying how wet she was.

Taking my hands off of her I quickly reached down and undoing my belt slipped out of my pants. Pulling off my shirt I looked over at Kate, she was staring at my rather prominent erection.

"See something you want?" I asked.

Kate's eyes snapped back up to my eyes, "Nothing I can't do without," she said, even though I could see that she was beginning to leak onto the sheets.

"Really? Well your fellow slave doesn't seem to be able to," I said as I leaned forwards and teasing Tracy, rubbed the tip of my dick over her slit. She moaned and bit into her gag, desperately trying to move just another fraction of an inch lower on the bed so that I would slip inside her.

Locking eyes with Kate, I got up onto the bed and over Tracy. She paused for a moment feeling me above her for only a fraction of a second before I plunged forward, bottoming out inside of her. Tracy let a wail out into the gag and then seemed to go limp for a moment, pulling back out I plunged back inside and Tracy moaned.

Her pussy was pulsating around me, and her breasts were pressed up against my own chest and the oil I had put their was now on my own skin, I couldn't blame them for the squirming, it really was a quite an intense feeling.

I continued for several minutes going forcefully in and out of Tracy as she did her best to try and reciprocate despite the bonds that held her in place.

I was watching Tracy's face and after several minutes I felt the tightening inside of her and the hint of the orgasm in her features, and with a final deep plunge she screamed into the gag and I felt her pussy pulse around me, the sheets already wet were now drenched with her juices.

Tracy went limp and I slowly pulled out of her, slightly encouraged by the fact that despite everything I had managed to make her orgasm first.

Pulling out of her I picked up the bottle of oil and putting some on my fingers I slowly worked them into Tracy, she moaned slightly behind the gag but otherwise didn't react.

I looked over at Kate, her eyes were dilated and she was breathing hard almost as if she were the one I had just used.

"I'm starting to see why I might want to beg Master," she said as she tried to get her breathing back under control.

--

*The True Slave*

The Master slowly pulled away from Tracy leaving her moaning next to me in what looked like complete bliss, a sated and carefree bliss that few people were ever able to reach.

Standing up the Master wiped the collected oil off of himself and slowly walked to the other side of the bed, Helen had to have felt the Master using one of us and I could see that she was holding her breath no doubt hoping that the Master was going to use her next.

I wanted him to use me next, I wanted to beg him to use me but the Master liked it more when I played coy with him, almost as if we were two shy lovers. I quickly berated myself for even making such a comparison, the Master wouldn't fall in love with a Slave.

For a moment I wondered what the woman I had been would think of the Master, I couldn't conceive of not loving him, what if the woman I had been didn't love my Master though? What if she hated him for what had happened between them? It was a terrifying thought, and for a moment I idly wondered if I could ask the Master to give up on fixing us.

He wouldn't though, the Master would think I was asking only because of something inside the chip.

Shaking my head to rid the thoughts I watched as the Master slowly slid into Helen, she moaned and bucked up at him as much as the restraints would allow, desperately trying to sate the fire inside of her much like the burning inside of me I knew.

I watched at the Master took his pleasure from her, and gave it back. It was a quality to the Master that made him truly wonderful, we were his slaves and he could have simply taken pleasure from us and we would have been perfectly happy.

The Master was not a shallow man, he thought of himself as weak and feeble compared to most men, which in a physical sense was true. The Master did not have a six pack or muscles that bulged out from his skin, he was lanky and without much definition. The Master was strong though, he had nearly everything a man could want and he was working to rid himself of it for others, a true selflessness that was like something out of a fairy tail..

The Master groaned and collapsed on top of Helen, his lips moved to the side of her neck and his teeth clamped down on the skin there as he came, Helen for her part moaned into the gag as the combination of the Master's pleasure inside of her, the delightful bite on her skin, and pressure of him on top of her.

Were I a normal woman I would have probably been envious of the fact that the Master was deriving such pleasure from another woman, jealous even. I wasn't though, the Master was happy and that was all that mattered. His needs were the first thoughts in my head when I woke, and the last in them when I dropped off to sleep coiled up on top of him his arms wrapped around me in a crushing controlling embrace.

Whatever other feelings I might have had, whatever other things were seeping into my mind because of how the Master treated me, however I might feel about him, however much I might love him the Master did not want to hear of it. I was temporary, the woman I would be when he fixed me was the real person, the Master deserved to fall in love with someone who was more than an imitation.

Rolling off of Helen The Master turned to me, when his eyes locked onto mine I shivered, I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. I didn't just want him to use me now, I wanted him to use me for the rest of my life.

I wanted the Master to inflict his will on me, reduce me down to his perfect vision of a woman, turn me into something that served him in every way if only so he would love me, if only so he might feel a fraction of what I felt for him.

"Please!" I said putting as much of my emotions into the word as I could. For a moment the Master looked surprised, perhaps he heard the true desperation behind it, the plea that went far beyond the need for release..

The Master's hand shot out and grabbed one of my breasts, the sudden touch was like a burst of fire and feeling inside of my body, which instead of abating the already inflamed desires, only served to stoke them higher.

The Master leaned forward and I felt his cock teasing at my entrance.

"What do you want?" he asked, his head right next to my ear. He playfully nipped at my earlobe and I gasped at the sudden spike of pain as it mixed with the overwhelming pleasure.

"You Master, please!" I said breathless.

"What are you?" asked my Master still teasing me.

"I am your slave Master," I groaned, I was his slave. I would always be his slave if it meant I could be this close to him, chip or not I would be his slave. In the back of my mind I hoped the woman I once was understood that when he brought her back.

"You are my slave," growled the Master and he inched forwards into me.

Like all of the times the Master had used me I felt the burst of pleasure as he slowly entered me, and I was reveling in feeling of completeness that it gave me. I was serving my Master in the most intimate capacity.

The Master groaned and his lips already near my neck clamped onto my skin, lightly biting at it as he moved in and out of me. I desperately wanted to move with the Master and bring him to greater pleasures, but I was restrained for his enjoyment.

Instead I focused inwards and flexed as much as I could around the Master's cock inside of me squeezing and giving it as much pleasure as I could.

"Kate," the Master trailed off and his teeth clamped down on my skin even tighter. I felt the hot splash inside of me and I relaxed, letting the Master enjoy himself. I was so close to the edge of my own release that another stroke or two and I would have been sated, but that didn't matter the Master was what mattered.

"Cum," growled the Master.

My body responded and I keened as the Master collapsed on top of me pushing me into the bed and trapping me against him.

For several minutes the two of us focused on getting our breath back before the Master slowly disentangled himself. As he did so I could have sworn that their were tears in his eyes but wiping at them the Master smiled.

"Well, as much fun as it would be to leave you three like this all night it wouldn't be particularly safe," said the Master.

I nodded, "Yes Master."

Getting up to his knees the Master tweaked my nipples and I groaned. He smiled and rolled off of me unsteadily getting to his feet. Moving to the edge of the bed the Master began to undo the restraints, moving from Tracy to Helen and then to me he quickly freed the three of us.

We remained on the bed even as I luxuriated in the ability to move my limbs again. The Master took the blindfolds, gags, and headphones off of the other two and then stood at the foot of the bed.

He yawned, "I think we could all use a shower.".

I glanced over at Helen and then Tracy. The two of them looked as delightfully wrung out as I felt, and the oil was still prickling at my skin enflaming me more so than just being in the Master's presence.

"I'm sure you are very tired Master, I think we might be able to help you with the shower," I said.

The Master smiled and nodded, "I think you can."

--

February 22 2016:

*The True Master*

Opening the back of the basement lab to grab some of my tools to replace the hard drive that had failed in the night I had to do a double take, Dr. Song was on the one of the medical gurneys in the middle of the room an experimental microwave stimulator on her head, connected to one of the diagnostic computers that I used when I was analyzing the code inside of Kate and the others.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.

Dashing over to the laptop I saw that a program labeled emulation-01 was running. I looked down at the Doctor, it looked like she was frozen only her eyes moving as she slowly blinked up at me.

"Shit, I think this is going to hurt," I said as I canceled the program.

Dr. Song gasped and quickly sat up, "Bathroom!" She dashed away and out of the back of pseudo-lab that she had constructed in the unfinished portion of the basement. Shaking my head I quickly delved into the code that was running on the laptop wondering what the hell she had been doing.

The Doctor came back into the room a few minutes later, her face tinted red.

"You want to tell me what you were doing, and how it's not what it looks like?" I asked pointing at the laptop and the microwave stimulator.

"What does it look like?" asked Dr. Song seeming for the first time somewhat tentative.

"It looks like you were trying to duplicate the Doll program and use it on yourself!" I shouted.

I heard a commotion upstairs, like someone rolling out of a bed and onto the floor, Tracy was now at least awake, she was the lightest sleeper.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that could be? You were lucky you got stuck in a loop like that! If you hadn't been lucky your brain would be jelly!" I said.

"I think it's the best way to try and understand what the chips, are doing! If we can duplicate the programming in someone and compare it to what they are like when they are not under the influence of the chip then we have a controllable experiment!" said Dr. Song.

"Hell no! We are not going to be using the helmet on people like that! This technology is dangerous enough as it is! Mind control is not something that should be played with!" I said.

Dr. Song drew herself up to her full height and glared at me, "You're one to talk! You fuck them every night and just say to yourself I'm a bad man but I'm still helping them because of the chip. If you were a real man you wouldn't have caved to them in the first place!" she shouted, "You would have actually helped them instead of just screwing them and pretending to help!"

I felt my pulse rising and my fists clench, "Pretend?!"I grabbed the laptop that was on the stand next to the gurney and turning away from her hurled it at the wall where it disintegrated into a thousand pieces. I turned back around to her and stalked forwards.

Dr. Song's eyes widened and she backed up into the wall as I moved forward.

"You think I'm pretending to help them!? You think I don't care about them?" I shouted as I slammed my fist into the wall next to her head denting the drywall and caving it in with a puff of dust.

Dr. Song looked me in the eyes for a moment and then slowly shook her head, "No you do. I had to make sure," she mumbled.

"Make sure?" I asked still furious with her.

"That you are the right kind of Master, that despite the amount of control and power you have you still care," She said.

"Why does that matter?" I asked.

"Because I'm jealous," she breathed.

I blinked and took my hand from the wall wincing slightly.

"Of what?" I growled.

Dr. Song turned to look at Kate Helen and Tracy, all of whom were now standing at the entrance to the back room in various states of dress, wearing what could have passed for a complete set of clothes between the three of them.

"Of them, of what they get," said Dr. Song.

"What? Being mind controlled and used by me? How is that something to be jealous of?" I asked.

"You really are self-deprecating aren't you?" said Dr. Song, "You don't think that someone might dream of being like them?" She asked pointing at Kate, "of being free of your own life and completely dedicated to someone else, to feel pleasure that most people can never even dream of! To be a," Dr. Song hesitated, "to be a slave? To be completely devoted to giving and receiving pleasure!" she said.

I took a step back from Dr. Song and glanced back at the helmet she had been using and the now destroyed laptop.

"You want to be like them? Is that what you are trying to do?" I slowly asked desperately trying to understand what she was saying.

Dr. Song swallowed and nodded.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm trying to fix them! To make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else!" I said, "And you want to willingly do it to yourself?"

"That's the difference right? Me volunteering? They were forced, and in the process of figuring out how to do it to me you might figure out more about how to turn off the programming in their chips!" Said Dr. Song.

"No!" I turned away from Dr. Song and went over to Kate.

"I'm trying to fix them, save them from the chips and the wretched bastards that put them in their heads!" I said.

Kate pulled away from me, "What if you can't?" she asked.

I paused looking over at stunned for a moment, "If I can't? I will do it," I said.

"You say that, but what if you try for years and you just can't? Are you going to look at me like I'm broken somehow for the rest of my life? Like I'm not a complete person?" Said Kate, she put her hands on her hips and glared at me, looking determined despite the lack of a shirt.

I blinked, "What?"

Kate shivered, "All I remember is being your slave, Master. I can't dream of being anything else, and I can see why Dr. Song might want this! I can't blame her if she wants you to be her Master, how could I?" she said.

"I'm not going to do this," I said.

Kate looked back at Dr. Song and then to me, "Then I am not helping you with the research today, and you can find somewhere else to sleep tonight!" said Kate.

I looked at her for a moment and raised my eyebrows at her, this was the first time Kate had ever really directly challenged me, and how she was doing it was another matter entirely.

"You're ordering me?" I asked bemused.

Kate nodded, "You always try to do the right thing Master, and you think this is the right thing but you're wrong! So until you realize that I'm not following any of the orders you give me," She said.

"Stand on one leg," I deadpanned.

Kate glared at me but quickly lifted her left foot.

"You don't have a choice."

"But you won't force me to do anything will you Master?" said Kate challenging me.

I grimaced, she was right though. I wouldn't force her to do anything that was outside of what she wanted, as easy as that would be.

"Put your leg down," I said.

Kate put her foot down, "You can leave Master, and let us work on this," said Kate pointing at the helmet that Dr. Song had been working on.

"If you get one thing on that wrong you could end up frying her brain! She's lucky that all she did was get stuck in a loop!" I shouted.

"Then help us!" Shouted Kate.

"No! I won't!" I shouted back,

Kate was crying now, tears going down the sides of her cheeks. "Then leave! If you can't' accept that someone might want to be your slave then leave!" she shouted and then hiccupping slightly she turned away from me hiding her face.

I hesitated for a moment, and slowly turning I looked over at Tracy and Helen. They looked split and after a moment Helen took a step towards Kate and Dr. Song, Tracy fell into step behind me and I retreated upstairs.