The True Master Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers

Adams nodded and stepped up to the machine and reaching into the papers felt the Glock G21, her personal favorite, how Jon knew that was a question to ask latter.

"Ready Doctor?" asked Reynard in a whisper that none the less carried across the room.

"I think we're ready," said Jon his voice at normal levels.

Adams pouted for a moment, she had really wanted to lead him on and continue watching him squirm but it seemed Jon wanted to get back to work.

Turning around Adams leveled the gun at Reynard.

The large man paled and Jon took a few steps away from him.

"What, what are you doing?" Asked Reynard.

Adams snorted. "What I should have done years ago," she paused and turned to Jon.

"Was that a cliché?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Doesn't matter," she said and cocked the Glock in her hand.

"Wait!" Reynard threw up his hands.

"What?" asked Adams.

"You can't kill me! I run this branch, I'm the one that reports to the board, without me they are going to ask questions!" Said Reynard.

Adams rolled her eyes and making sure her aim was correct pulled the trigger. Reynard slumped to the ground a hole in his forehead, Adams frowned, she had been off center slightly. looking at him for a moment Adams set the gun down on the workbench next to her and took a breath.

"Jesus, I thought you were going to hit me!" said Jon.

"I know how to use a gun Doctor," Said Adams.

"Still does not mean I'm happy with you firing a bullet anywhere in my direction," Said Jon. Leaning down he grabbed Reynard by his arms and lifted the man onto a gurney.

"I mean what if you're not as perfect as you think you are and you had shot me? What then?" asked Jon.

"I would have had to find a new head researcher," deadpanned Adams.

Jon sighed, "Yes because that would turn out so well, it been almost a year and I'm still trying to figure out the stuff that Belial left behind."

"Doctor." Threatened Adams.

"What I can't even say his name?"

"No," She said.

Jon rolled his eyes and finished getting what was left of Reynard up onto the gurney turned back to Adams, "So, anything special with him?" he asked.

"No, make sure no one finds the body," she said.

Jon nodded, "I'll make sure, and you make sure I get my test subjects, I'm on the verge of a breakthrough that not even He," Jon emphasized it, "could even dream of."

"I thought the new chips were your breakthrough," said Adams.

Jon shrugged, "Sure, but that's hardware advancements. That's only natural technological progression. I'm talking about complete personality programming. Make a true slutty maid, or a kidnapped princess, or hell whatever you want be your slave!" he said laughing slightly at the idea.

Adams considered it, "That would be a selling point if you can get it working. So far the only advancements you've made are the new chips in a single patient," said Adams pointing at the slave.

The girl stepped forward and bowed, "Do you require my assistance Mistress?" she asked.

Adams rolled her eyes, "Get it working on other subjects, and get this personality thing working and I'll fund the extra research. Until then continue making the same dolls as always," she said.

"Roger that, I want my new test subject by tomorrow if you please," said Jon.

"You'll have them," said Adams as she turned to leave and move into her new office.

--

*TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIONS / COMPANY SERVER 2185*

PROJECT AMBROSIA

Developed in joint effort by the Biotechnological, Chemical, and Cybernetic divisions of the Company and their subsidiaries Project Ambrosia is an attempt to create a panacea, a substance to cure all diseases known to man including the most virulent disease age. The focus of over three decades of research and experimentation results were varying. Several tests groups had to be euthanized as a result of rapid cognitive breakdown. The bodies of those left alive showed no further signs of aging nor were they affected by any but the most virulent diseases (Weaponized Smallpox obtained from the fall of the Soviet Union being one example of a disease that can overcome the Ambrosia formula.) The formula would be perfect if not for the fact that it completely wiped the brain clean, essentially reformatting it constantly as Ambrosia cycled through the patient healing and repairing every other biological system.

Research for the past decade has been in solving this problem. The most promising candidate for the offsetting of this side effect came from all places within the Company the Doll branch. The BCI interfaces pioneered by *CENSORED* were able to for a short time prevent the brain from being reset. The lack of forward progress with the development of the BCI interfaces by *CENSORED* however held back the Ambrosia project.

*****

Chapter 10, the Company aspect were supposed to be the other story but their was never enough to go with. Chapter 10 marks what I'm going to call the mid point for this particular arc within The Company Universe, after this story ends it will not be the end of dealing with the Company.

I love comments.

Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers