The True Master Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers

Better to have someone who knew what they were doing act as the one in charge. Which was apparently going to be me.

"How did you escape?" asked Dr. Song.

"Long story, complicated story," I said.

"You have an implant in the back of your head, how do we know you're not playing out a program?" Asked Dr. Song.

Kate paused, and looked at me for a moment.

"You want me to be completely honest?" I asked.

Dr. Song nodded.

"I am playing out a program, I apparently have been this entire time since before I met Kate. So we can either follow it to the end where the Company is destroyed or we can deviate and let them win."

Dr. Song looked nonplussed but nodded, "Alright continue then."

"I'm getting out of here!" said Jeremy.

"Can you wait five minutes? You're going to set off every security system in the building if you make a break for the exit," I said.

Jeremy looked at me like I was crazy but then raised his hands, "Fine."

"What do you mean you're running a program!?" asked Kate.

"Later!" I said.

"Beth, have security restrain Adams and that scientist she was with, anyone else they are with put them in the main office wherever that is," I said.

Beth nodded once.

"How'd you get control?" asked Tracy as she followed almost directly in Beth's shadow trying to wake her up.

"Later! I'll explain everything later!" I said as I continued to walk forwards.

Opening the door to the prison cell level I stepped back into the normal bland stairwell of the office building.

"Oye!" Jeremy shouted from behind me, I turned around just in time to get hit in the face with a gray folded piece of fabric. Grabbing it and unfolding it I saw that it was one of the jumpsuits that he and everyone else was dressed in.

"The girls might like your ass but I'd prefer not to see it!" he said.

"Thanks."

I slipped into the thing and we continued back up the stairs, passing the medical level where I had been and entering the higher level of the building.

As I pushed open the doors from the stairs several of the Doll's in the hallway snapped to look at me, they were like Beth, except most of them had masks and helmets on over their faces.

Ignoring them and trying to clear my own head I strode forwards towards the main office.

*****

Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers