The True Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Darnell and Kim get together.
5k words
4
11.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday at 8 pm just after Darnell got off work, he gets home takes a shower and heads out to meet the guys at a near by club that they hang out at together, when he arrives he sees the guys sitting at this table he goes over and sits with them.

“What’s up Guys?” Darnell asks as the waitress comes over.

“What would you like to drink?” she asks Darnell.

“Bud long neck” Darnell replies.

“Ok” the waitress replies as she walks away to get his beer.

Darnell begins talking with the guys, a few minutes later the waitress returns with his beer, as Darnell and the guys carry on with their conversation out of the corner of Darnell’s eye he sees this sexy as hell from top to bottom looking woman walk into the club, following her every move he watches her walk across the room and sit at a table in the far corner, she orders a drink and enjoys her beverage when it is brought to her.

Sitting there still watching this goddess but not making it look like he is, Darnell stands up walking to the bar to order another beer.

“Yes, what will you have?” the bar tender asks Darnell.

“Bud long neck” Darnell replies, as he turns around looking once again in the direction of the young lady.

“Here ya go that will be three dollars please.”

Darnell hands the Bartender the three dollars, taking a sip of his beer before getting up the nerve to go talk to the young lady, slowly Darnell walks over to her table.

“Hi, how are you doing this evening?” Darnell asks.

“I’m fine how are you doing?” the young lady replies.

“Good, my name is Darnell and you are?”

“My name is Kim, would you care to have a seat?”

“I have a better idea, why don’t you come and join me and my friends a sexy woman like yourself should be sitting alone.”

“I’m very shy, if you don’t mind I would like to sit here.”

“That’s fine” Darnell replies as he takes a seat on the other side of the table.

Darnell and Kim sit there for the rest of the time the bar is open talking and getting to know one another.

“Last call” the bartender called out.

“Would you care for one last drink for the evening?” Darnell asks as he looks at Kim.

“Sure” Kim replies.

“Ok, what are you having?”

“Madori Sour please.”

Darnell stands walking off to the bar to get the drinks, he comes back gives her the drink and sits down, Kim tries to give Darnell the money back for the drink and he refuses to take it.

“Take this money” Kim says.

“No, I wanted to buy that drink for you and you don’t have to pay me back for it, it’s ok.”

“Well thank you, that was very sweet of you to do.”

“My pleasure” Darnell replies, they finish off their drinks just as the bar is closing.

“Can I walk you to your car?” Darnell asks.

“Sure why not.” Kim replies.

As they head out the door, walking towards Kim’s vehicle Darnell sees it’s a van, and laughs.

“What’s wrong?” Kim asks.

“I would have never imagined you drive a van, you are so tiny” Darnell replies as he laughs again.

“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover you never know what you will find inside that book”

“Yes I now know that’s good advise” Darnell replies, Kim unlocks the door, reaching for the handle to open it, however Darnell reaches it first.

“Allow me” Darnell says as he opens the door for her.

“Thanks” Kim replies as she climbs in and sits down.

“Do you come here often?” Darnell asks.

“Yes I do every evening why?”

“Would you like to meet here tomorrow night?”

“Sure, why not.”

“Ok cool, I will see you tomorrow night around 8 pm, is that good for you?” he asks.

“Yes that’s fine with me.” Kim replies as she starts her van, closes the door and heads home.

The next morning Darnell wakes up, makes coffee and goes to take a shower and gets dressed, after he has his first cup of morning coffee and brushes his teeth he heads out the door for work, as he gets into his car starting it up sitting there for a few minutes letting it warm up, riding down the road he starts to think about Kim (the woman he had met only 10 hours ago) putting him into a daze, yet not enough to that he couldn’t watch the road, pulling up to his brothers house he parks his car, going inside he waits for his brother to get ready for work.

Darnell and his brother head out to work for the day, ten hours later they get back to his brothers house, Darnell gets back into his car and heads back home to shower and shave to go meet Kim at the night club they were at just last night.

Getting home Darnell runs in the house, cleans up and changes his clothes for tonight’s events, checking the house one last time before leaving, Darnell grabs his keys and heads out the door, gets into his car and heads to the club.

Pulling into the parking lot Darnell finds a place to park, and heads inside sitting at the same table they sat at the night before, the waitress comes over to the table taking his order.

“What will you have?” she asks.

“Bud long neck and a Madori Sour” Darnell replied.

About the time Kim comes in and sits down the waitress returns with their drinks sitting them on the table.

“That will be seven dollars please.” The waitress says Darnell pays the lady she thanks him and walks away, as Darnell hands Kim her drink.

“Thank you” Kim says softly as she smiles at Darnell.

“You’re welcome.” He replies smiling back.

The two of them sat together just talking for a few hours when out of the clear blue hearing a slow song playing Darnell asks Kim “would you like to dance?”(he only dances to slow songs) Kim still a little shocked replies, “Sure why not” the two of them get up and walk hand in hand to the dance floor, Kim wraps her arms around Darnell’s neck as they begin dancing some what close to each other.

“You smell good, what are you wearing?” Kim asks Darnell.

“Bod, body spray for men, and thank you for the compliment.” He replies.

“Your welcome.”

The song ends, Kim and Darnell walk hand in hand back to the table Darnell pulls Kim’s chair out for her, she sits back down as he scoots her back in, Darnell goes back to the other side of the table and takes a seat.

“I will be right back.”

“Ok” Kim replies.

Darnell gets up and walks over to the DJ’s room and talks to him for a little bit, coming back to the table he sits down again and continues his conversation with Kim, a couple songs later another slow song begins to play, again Darnell looks over at Kim.

“Would you care to dance again?” he asks her.

“Sure” Kim replies.

Standing back up they again walk hand in hand to the dance floor, wrapping their arms around one another Darnell holds Kim a little closer this time only not close enough so that she would think he was some kind of loony person, the song ends, again walking back to the table together hand in hand Darnell does once again as he had done before.

“You can sit a little closer I don’t mind.”

“Ok” Darnell replies as he scoots his chair a little closer to Kim.

“Last call” the bartender yells.

“Darnell walks back up to the bar and orders two more drinks, Kim thanks him for the drink, as they sit there talking and drinking their last drinks for the night, the last song of the night begins to play, “Garth Brooks-------THE DANCE”.

“This is my favorite song would you care to dance one last time?” Darnell asks and laughs.

“Sure why not” Kim replies laughing as well.

Walking yet again hand in hand to the dance floor, wrapping their arms around each other, as they begin to dance Darnell’s heart begins to beat extremely fast as this is the happiest he has been in a very long time, He could feel Kim’s heart beating against his chest as well, Darnell and Kim get the same idea into their heads as they both slide their hands onto each others ass as they continue to dance, the song ends they walk back to the table sitting down.

Ten minutes later the club owner says, “it’s closing time finish up” Kim and Darnell drink the rest of their drinks and Darnell walks Kim out to her van, as they stood there for a few minutes talking.

“I’m going to get going it’s getting late.” Kim says although she really didn’t want to leave she enjoyed Darnell’s company.

“Ok I need to get going myself” Darnell replies as he puts his hands on her hips, leaning in softly kissing her on the lips.

Kim shocked but liking what was happening returns the kiss softly holding him closer to her, after the lengthy kiss they parted lips saying goodbye to one another just as Darnell turns to leave he turns back around and looks at Kim.

“How about tomorrow night we go out to dinner” he asks.

“Ok what time?”

“I will pick you up at your place around 8pm, is that ok?”

“Sure, fine with me let me give you my address.” Kim replies as she reaches for a piece of paper and a pen writing down her address handing it to Darnell.

Taking the paper he leans in again and kisses Kim once more, they say their goodbye’s and Kim starts the van and heads off, Darnell still standing there watching her van get further and further away till it’s out of his sight, he walks back to his car gets in and heads home for the night so he can get some sleep before waking up for work in just four hours.

The next morning Darnell wakes up takes a shower and heads off to work, ten hours later he again gets back home taking another shower to get ready for tonight, after his shower Darnell gets dressed wearing a pair of slacks, a nice white button up shirt, a sports jacket and tie, grabbing his keys he heads out the door, getting into his car he heads off to Kim’s house, upon arriving he walks to the door and rings the door bell as Kim answers the door.

“Come in make yourself at home I will be ready in a few minutes” she states as she leads him into the living room, she is now standing in front of him wearing a nice black skirt, a white blouse, and black high heels, Darnell has a seat as Kim walks back threw the hall way to what he guesses is her room, about ten minutes later Kim comes back out looking wonderful and smelling good.

“Are you ready to go?” Kim asks.

“Yes” Darnell replies, as they walk out the door.

Walking to Darnell’s car he opens the door for her and closes it once she’s in, walking around he gets in himself, as they head off to this nice restaurant Darnell had picked out for them carrying on a conversation as they come to the parking lot of the restaurant, he once again gets out and opens Kim’s door for her as they walk hand in hand to the front door of the restaurant which Darnell opens as well.

Walking in they wait to be seated, a few minutes later they are brought to their table, Darnell pulls out Kim’s seat and scoots her into the table.

“Order what ever you would like it’s on me.”

“You know, you are something else” Kim replies.

“Why?” Darnell asks.

“Because you are being a pure gentleman and that’s very hard to find now a days.”

“Well this is me, and me is all I can be, I enjoy your company and I will do anything to show you that I do.”

“All I ask of you to do is be yourself and not something you’re not.”

“Ok it’s a deal” Darnell replies.

A few minutes later their dinner arrives and they start to eat carrying on a conversation as they do getting to know each other a little better, after dinner Darnell pays for the food, taking Kim’s hand into his they walk back out to the car.

“What would you like to do now” Darnell asks as he looks at Kim.

“Let’s go back to my place and have a drink or two.”

“Ok.” Darnell replies as he starts the car and heads back to Kim’s house.

Getting out of the car walking hand in hand to the front door, Kim looks in her purse for her keys.

“Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!” Kim yells in a harsh tone.

“What’s the matter?” Darnell asks.

“I left my keys in the house and we are now locked out.”

“It’s ok leave it up to me we will get in I promise” Darnell replies as he reaches into his back pocket pulling out his wallet taking out his credit card.

Darnell gets the door open Kim looks at him with this really weird look on her face.

“How did you do that?” she asks.

“I was taught a few things by my uncle” Darnell replies and laughs.

Kim leans in and kisses Darnell she thanks him as they both go inside, walking into the living room and sitting down Kim looks at Darnell once again.

“What would you like to drink?” she asks.

“Beer is alright if you don’t mind.” Darnell replies.

“Not at all, I will be right back.”

Kim gets up walking into the kitchen getting his beer out of the fridge and makes herself a drink, walking back into the living room handing Darnell his beer.

“I’m sorry MILLER LIGHT is all I have.”

“It’s ok this is fine, come sit with me.” Darnell replies, Kim walks over and sits down beside him.

“So tell me a little more about yourself.”

“I have told you everything there is to know about me what about you.” Kim replies with a laugh.

“Well I have told you almost everything about myself.” Darnell replies laughing as well.

“Wait a minute you said almost everything what haven’t you told me?”

“Well I know this woman I have been seeing her for a while now and she is really sliding her way into my heart.”

“Ok and how long have you felt this way?”

“About a week now” Darnell replies.

“And why are you just telling bringing it up now?” Kim asks.

“Because I didn’t know how to bring it up before.”

“You should never be afraid to say anything to me, anything at all.”

“Well I’m shy” Darnell replies.

“No need to be shy around me I feel the same way you do silly man.”

Darnell now in shock about what he had just heard, he couldn’t believe this wonderful, sexy, intelligent woman felt about him as he does her.

“You ok?” Kim asks.

“Yes, just wasn’t expecting that is all.” Darnell replies.

Darnell and Kim sit there talking until two or three in the morning when Darnell stands to leave.

“Well I need to get going”

“Would you like to stay the night here?”

“Where would I sleep?” Darnell asks.

“With me, I won’t bite unless you want me to” Kim replies and laughs.

“Well I have been Drinking and it is late, sure why not.”

They sit there talking a little more, Kim takes Darnell by the hand leading him upstairs they both get undressed and climb into bed, laying on their sides talking, Kim slides a little closer to Darnell leaning in she starts to kiss him, Darnell returns the kiss rolling over on his back pulling Kim on top of him Kim and Darnell kiss exploring each others bodies as she runs her fingers through the hairs on Darnell’s chest, he runs his hands down her back coming to the clasps on her bra, slowly unhooking them sliding it one arms strap at a time over her shoulders and down her arms, kissing his way down her chest as he does so, rolling Kim onto her back he takes his first fingers sliding them into Kim’s panties, slowly sliding them down her legs and over her feet.

Kim takes her fingers and places them inside Darnell’s boxers sliding them down over his hips, down his legs and completely off him, as they lay there naked, they begin to make out, kissing and caressing one another slowly not taking things to fast, just enjoying the moment, Kim slides herself on top of Darnell kissing him passionately sliding her hand in between them taking his now rigid, hardening mass into her hand, slowly sliding it up inside herself inch by inch moaning as she does so in a little whimper type of moan, sitting straight up she sits back on his mass rocking back and forth.

Darnell and Kim make love all threw the rest of the night till both of them fall asleep in one another’s arms.

The next morning Darnell wakes up to find Kim is gone, He gets up putting on his boxers walking toward the stairs, as he gets to the top of the stairs he can smell the smell of coffee brewing in the kitchen, walking into the kitchen he sees Kim standing in front of the counter walking up behind her wrapping his arms around her he kisses her on the back of her neck

“Good morning sweetheart” he whispers softly in her ear, turning around she gives him a big hug and a kiss.

“Good morning baby.”

The two of them sit down and drink their morning coffee together when out of the clear blue Kim came up with a wonderful idea.

“Why don’t we both stay home today?” Kim says, as Darnell sits there thinking about what she has just suggested.

“Ok that’s fine with me” Darnell replies.

As the two of them finish their coffee, hand in hand they head back upstairs, Kim pulls off her robe and to his surprise underneath that robe she is totally naked.

“DAMN!!” Darnell exclaims.

“What, what’s wrong?”

“Nothings wrong, you are just so sexy I could look at you all day long.” Darnell replies.

Kim gets back into bed as Darnell pulls his boxers off, Kim is watching every move he makes as he does, as he slides his boxers over his hips exposing his member.

“THERE’S MY MONSTER!!” Kim says in her sexy soft tone and laughs as Darnell climbs back into bed along side of her.

The next morning they wake up and cuddle with one another for what seemed like forever, Darnell gets out of bed, and walks around leaning into Kim kissing her softly.

“I’m going to take a shower, you can join me if you would like.”

“Darnell heads to the shower as Kim just lays there thinking about the night they had and how happy she’s felt these last couple weeks.

Kim getting out of bed walks into the bathroom stepping into the shower standing behind Darnell, she wraps her arms around him.

“I LOVE YOU!” she whispers in her sexy little tone.

“ I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETY” Darnell replies hugging her tightly.

They finish their shower and both get out, Darnell taking the towel dries her off and then himself, they get dressed and head to the kitchen for their morning coffee.

“How would you like to move in here with me and the kids?” she asks.

“I would love that, I want to get to know them just as well as I do you.” Darnell replies.

“Ok then it’s settled, you will move in with us.”

For the next few weeks Kim and Darnell move his stuff from his house to hers, finally the day comes and Darnell puts his house up for sale and the two of them start living together full time at Kim’s place, a few weeks later Darnell’s house is sold and the two of them are like a bunch of kids in a candy store spending money left and right.

A year later Darnell get this bright idea and goes out shopping without Kim.

Later on that evening he tells Kim, “Tomorrow night I want to go out just you and I if that’s ok.”

“Sure, where are we going?” Kim asks.

“I’m not telling it’s a surprise.”

“Ok with me.” She replies.

The next morning Darnell and Kim send the kids off to school and head off to take a shower.

“I’m going to my mothers would you like to come?”

“Sure I need to talk to your dad any way.” Darnell replies.

“You need to talk to my dad?” Kim asks with this dazed look.

“Yes I need to talk to your dad.”

“What about?”

“Don’t worry about it.” Darnell replies and laughs.

Darnell and Kim get dressed and head out the door to her parents house, walking hand in hand up the walk way and into the house to find her mom and dad watching T.V. the two of them walk in and sit down and say their hello’s.

About an hour later Darnell walks up to Kim’s dad in the kitchen and asks,

“Can I talk to you in private please?”

“Ok” her dad replies, they walk into the den her dad closing the door behind them.

“Ok son, what is it you needed to talk to me about?”

“I have thought about this for some time now and have given it a lot of my time but I didn’t think it would be right if I didn’t talk to you first.” Darnell replies shaking a little bit.

“Just spit it out stop beating around the bush.” Kim’s dad replied, as he was getting a little uneasy.

“I came to you to ask for your daughters hand in marriage.”

12