The True Professional Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

She parked her Mazda Miata on the Boston Common end of Commonwealth Avenue, midway between the Theater District and the Newbury Street shops. It was after 11:30 but not quite quarter to noon. The sun was shining and a slight breeze tousled her long blonde hair as she walked briskly across the Common, past the swan boats which were due to go into service the next weekend, and up onto Tremont Street, away from Newbury Street. At exactly noon, she passed the nightclub where she had revealed to the world both her bra size and her interest in fetish clothing. For no particular reason she turned into the alley that led to the stage door where a man was standing, smoking a cigarette.

"Hello, Cynthia," he said.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"Well, yes and no," he said as he descended the three steps from the stage door to the alley. "Please allow me to introduce myself. I am The Amazing Randy." He made a mock stage bow. "We met last night." Without his tuxedo, stage wig and make-up the Amazing Randy turned out to be a halfway attractive man in his early to mid-thirties. "I trust that you are feeling no after effects from your experience last night. Are you really a graduate student in psychology?"

"Yes, she replied. I've been in the program for a year now and I'm hoping to get my PhD in a couple of years. Right now I'm busy designing my thesis. I'm interested in criminal behavior and ways to use psychology to reduce the recidivism rate."

"Have you ever considered hypnosis as a possible means to solve the problem?" asked Randy, who dressed in his street clothes, seemed not to quite merit the "amazing" part.

"No, I haven't," she said. "To tell you the truth, I'm not sure that I believe in the effectiveness of hypnotism."

"Well," Randy replied, "may I respectfully ask how it is that you explain the fact that you are standing here in front of me now? Do you think it's a coincidence?" Cindy paused. Why was she here? "Cindy, you are here because last night I told you to meet me here at noon. It's noon and here you are. Now, I would like you to accompany me. Take my arm."

Immediately, Cindy extended her arm to the performer.

As they sat across from each other at lunch, Randy spoke quietly to Cindy. "Cindy, you were chosen to come on stage last night long before you raised your hand at the performance. I saw you when you came in and put you under my influence very shortly thereafter. Boston is my final stop on this tour. Last night's show was my last show for a while. Normally, at tour's end I take a break and hook up with someone like you. I have very particular taste in women, Cindy, and you fit the bill, nicely. The skit we did last night about the sex shop is how I select my companions. When I saw how naturally you played your role, without any additional prompting, I knew that you would be easy to control and more importantly, that you might even enjoy it."

Cindy sat listening but she could hardly believe her ears. She stood up. "Cindy," Randy calmly said, "Sit down." She sat. "You're a smart young woman and highly attractive as well. Here's how we're going to play this thing. We're going over to Cambridge this afternoon and we're going to do some shopping for real. You will not attempt to run away or complain to anyone. You will participate willingly and follow my directions. I intend for us to have an interesting week or so after which I will release you from my control. I will, of course, leave you with a few post-hypnotic suggestions." Randy paid the bill and together the two of them drove to Central Square in Cindy's car.

As they entered the fetish shop, Cindy could feel herself getting aroused. Randy said to her, "Go ahead, Cindy, he said, "Pick out anything you want. I'm paying. I'll just pick up a few items while you shop and, Cindy, I want you to buy lots of leather items-the more restrictive the better. I'll just pick up some accessories that I'm sure we'll need." For the next hour and a half the two shoppers purchased, between them over two thousand dollars' worth of merchandise. The Amazing Randy paid in cash. Cindy had her items packed neatly into two large, opaque bags. Randy had only one bag, but it sagged significantly as if filled with something heavy and dense. "Cindy," he said, "open the trunk and let's put these things away."

Once the gear had been stowed away, Randy turned to Cindy and spoke quietly, but assertively. "Cindy, I want you to go home now. You will leave these items in the trunk and show them to no one; nor are you to speak of them." He handed her a slip of paper. "I have rented a farm in Carlisle, which is not particularly far from Wellesley. Memorize this address and then destroy the piece of paper. Conduct your classes as usual tomorrow, but tomorrow night at sunset you are to arrive at this address. Tell no one what you are planning to do. Pack for a couple of days. You're going to be calling in sick on Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday as well. When you arrive you are to wear something professional, but provocative. You know what I'm talking about." Cindy nodded and drove home. Randy disappeared down into the subway.

That night, Cindy packed her bag for the overnights. She went through her lingerie drawer looking for "provocative" items to bring. As she readied herself for bed she put on one of her laciest and sexiest nightgowns. She felt aroused, terribly aroused but she couldn't understand why. She just knew that she was hyper-aroused. As she lay in bed, once again her hands went to her sex which was wet with anticipation, but anticipation of what?

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers
12