The True Professional Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Randy she looked like a newly corralled wild filly, prancing and snorting and throwing her blonde mane from side to side. Such a beautiful animal he thought to himself. I intend to break this horse, saddle and ride her, and have her licking sugar cubes from my hand before the end of the day, thought The Amazing Randy. For the moment he moved to the side of the room where the toy bag sat, reached in, and removed another paddle. This one was much smaller and shaped like a fly swatter.

Cindy adjusted her stance so she could follow her captor and saw him extract the small paddle from the shopping bag, return to her and then lift her arms once again. This time, instead of using one hand to hold her arms aloft he adjusted the chain connection to the screw eye to put more tension to her arms without his assistance. Cindy's head dipped below her waist. Her hair drooped to the floor and her tits now hung perfectly perpendicular to the plane of the old plank flooring. Cindy cried and protested, but she was the only one who knew or cared what she was saying.

Randy stood directly in front of the L-shaped woman and placed the tiny paddle handle in his hand. "Thwack," the paddle connected with Cindy's extended nipple. It stung, but not nearly so much as the swats to her derriere. She didn't move. "Thwack," a nipple miss, but a direct hit on the side of her other tit. Cindy didn't budge. "Thwack, thwack, thwack!" Three blows to the same breast in quick succession had Cindy turning to avoid a fourth.

Randy held the tiny paddle so Cindy could see it plainly. She tried to rotate away when the original paddle, the big one, struck her ass with the same effect the first two blows had. Cindy squealed and half screamed into her gag. A new round of tears began to fall. Her original tears were tears of surprise and pain, the adult version of a baby who has just hit his head's tears. Now her tears were created by a genuine and profound sadness. She feared for the loss of her life. There was no telling what this maniac might do to her. She thought that she was going to die.

Randy continued to circle his charge, inspecting his handiwork. Her ass was red, but more on one cheek than the other. Another blow was needed to make her beautiful, symmetrical rear end equally symmetrical in hue. He delivered it without hesitation and then continued his inspection. Meanwhile Cindy continued to thrash about tossing her hair and her tits as well from side to side all while talking her gibberish. Eventually, the leggy, bent-over blonde ran out of gas and stopped moving. She needed a second wind.

Randy was just getting started but he wanted to push Cindy, not hurt her so after a minute he reached up and unhooked her suspension chain from the ceiling and slowly lowered her arms. As they descended, she straightened up. He guided Cindy across the room and re-attached the chain, though loosely, to an eye bolt against the wall. While Cindy stood quietly, Randy retrieved the leather cuffs. Holding the ankle cuffs in his left hand he hoisted the long paddle and motioned for Cindy to move her feet apart, attached a cuff around each boot at the ankle, and then fastened each cuff tightly to eye bolts protruding from the wall at that height precisely for this purpose.

He unbuckled the armbinder in front, pausing to admire Cindy's magnificent chest which heaved up and down as she worked to repay her oxygen debt. One breast showed the effect of the three successive hits from the small paddle. Her nipples were fully erect. Randy made a mental note to pay a lot more attention to those twin beauties, framed as they were by the corset beneath. In a minute, Cindy's hands were free and Randy gave her a moment to regain her lost circulation.

Cindy moved to remove her gag and Randy slapped the large paddle against her outer thigh and gave her the "no-no" signal waving a single finger back and forth a foot from her face. She wanted nothing to do with the paddle and dropped her hands to her sides. The man in the hood lowered his paddle and applied the wrist cuffs, finishing by attaching them to the wall laterally. Cindy was thankful that they were not vertical, even attempting to say "thank you." It came out as "danng gug."

Cindy's perfect breasts were magnetic to Randy. His hands and mouth were drawn to them as if pulled by a force of nature. Reaching out with both hands, he fondled her excellent tits, for three or four minutes. The young graduate student's creamy white tits were like adjacent twin sundaes at body temperature, each topped with its own nipple cherry.

As Randy manhandled her body, Cindy, now recharged from her previous ordeal, considered her situation. She was in some old bedroom, a room she had never been in before, with a man dressed head to toe in leather, and who had just beaten her. Well, she thought for a moment, to be truthful he had not really beaten her, but he had spanked her very hard. She could feel the heat on her backside. It no longer stung, but it was warm. And now he was squeezing her breasts and licking the nipples through that hood.

She wished that he would release her gag so she could speak to him.

For his part Randy was planning his next intrusion into the beautiful grad student's comfortable world. He was going to release her gag. He wanted to hear what she had to say and he wanted to hear her cry out. He wanted that very much. If he had her truly afraid, then he knew that she would realize how much she enjoyed, no, craved the feeling. The Amazing Randy had made a connection with something dark and wonderful in this incredibly hot woman, only she hadn't quite figured it out yet. He knew she wanted to be menaced and threatened. It caused her sexual juices to flow and Randy wanted to drink from her cup as it overflowed. They would both drink from that cup before too long, he figured.

Randy alternately kissed and bit her breasts and nipples vigorously for minutes. Occasionally she would jerk, a pain reflex no doubt, involuntary protest over his rough treatment of a very tender area. Men had kissed and even lightly bitten her breasts as part of foreplay before. She liked it when her lovers got a little aggressive. Too many of them had taken the gentle route as if she were some fragile piece of porcelain statuary.

This was something different though, something different altogether. This man wasn't making love to her, he was using her, dominating her, gratifying himself by treating her as an inanimate thing, certainly not like any lover had ever treated her. She balanced on the razor's edge of fear and curiosity.

Randy reached up and removed her gag. After a few seconds Cindy was wriggling her jaw back and forth, trying to get some semblance of normal feeling back into her mouth. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" she blurted. Randy responded with silence and a trip to the toy bag. Cindy repeated her questions and received the same answer. After rummaging around a bit Randy withdrew several very different items. There were chains and hooks, a bottle of lubricant, a small, spiked wheel and a huge stainless steel hook with a one inch stainless steel ball at the business end. "What are you going to do with that? Hey, I'm talking to you!" she yelled.

Still silent, Randy removed a clasp and chain and fastened the enormous fish hook to the ceiling letting it swing and sway as it hung at waist height like a newly placed saucepan on a hook over a kitchen island. He turned to Cindy carrying only the tiny spoked wheel. He immediately applied the wheel, only a tiny amount of pressure was necessary, to Cindy's inner thigh. She flinched and cried out "Stop!" He didn't. Instead he slowly drew the pointed ring up the inside of her thigh, stopping just shy of her pussy.

He flicked out a finger and scooped some of her wetness, barely brushing up against the front of her pussy. Again she flinched and called out. "Leave me alone! Turn me loose!" the blonde demanded, although she was in no position to demand anything. Licking his pussy coated finger, Randy, went back to the bag and retrieved a leather collar and a leash which he placed around the blonde's neck like he was preparing a dog for a walk. Only then did he unfasten Cindy's legs and quickly attach a metal chain to each cuff. He repeated the same procedure to Cindy's wrists, hooking the chain behind her. She was ready for a short walk to the center of the room.

Cindy did not want to go for a walk and resisted the pull on her neck by digging her heels into the floor, like some beautiful pirate queen being forced to walk the plank. "No! Stop!" she cried. Randy just pulled on the leash a bit harder and her feet gave way. A quick swat of the paddle to her still-smarting buttocks and all resistance ceased. "Shit!" she shouted. "That hurts! Stop!" Her captor, as if deaf, just motioned her into position under the carrying beam and methodically raised one arm and then another over her head before attaching each so her arms were splayed out forming the top half of the letter "X." In another minute her legs completed the figure. "What are you going to do to me? For Christ's sake will you just talk to me? What do you want?" Cindy half demanded and half pleaded.

The man in black took another walk to the toy bag and withdrew two dildos. One was rather standard fare, large and black with a small thong-like garment designed, no doubt, to secure the phallus once placed inside the wearer. The other was much smaller, but very wide, with a half inch hole in it. A bit more poking around and Randy withdrew another leather gag. This one was designed to fit over the head and be drawn tight to the contours of the face, but it had an empty space where the ball would normally go. Cindy put two and two together and started shaking and pleading simultaneously. "No, please," she sobbed. "Please don't gag me again; not with that. I'll be quiet. Please, I'll do anything you want; Just don't make me wear that thing!"

The man in black leather merely went about the business of prepping the terrorized blonde for whatever his twisted mind had in store. First, he pulled her hair back, forcing her head to tilt up. Cindy responded by clenching her teeth as hard as she could, as if that could somehow prevent the inevitable. Randy just pulled harder on her long, blonde mane, slowly, in increments- he didn't want to hurt her, just to exert absolute control- until she opened her mouth to scream.

It was a loud, blood curdling scream. "Help, help!" she shouted. Somebody please hel...mmghp!" The protest ended suddenly as the leather hooded man inserted the tip of the foreshortened phallus into her mouth. She tried to spit it out but his hand secured the penis gag securely while he fastened the rest of the apparatus with his free hand. Cindy's breathing was now directed through the opening in the penis gag.

Cindy was breathing heavily back and forth through the gag, her mouth stuffed full of artificial cock. Her cries became gurgles; spit flew out of the air. He stepped back to admire his creation. Standing in front of him was, to him at least, a beautiful sight. An incredibly sexy blonde in her mid-twenties was strung up, gagged and struggling. Her magnificent tits rose and fell with every breath she took. Her nipples were rock-hard erect. Her figure was a perfect hourglass, constricted severely by the tight leather corset. Her legs were adorned with a pair of leather boots that rose far above her knees, stopping just shy of her hip joint. Her pussy was wide open. He walked behind her and reached between her legs, sampling her moisture.

She was soaked. Randy knew that despite her protests, her predicament was exciting her, at least on some level. He lingered for a few minutes, plying her labia with his fingers and gently massaging her clit. For her part, Cindy concentrated on the impulses her sex was sending to her brain. She was enjoying his ministrations. Gurgles turned to soft moans as she started to move her hips from side to side in response to his intimate massage of her genitals.

Randy picked up the other dildo and its accompanying thong and went about the business of securing it to her corset through one of the many steel eyelets which were placed all over the constricting leather garment. Cindy could not see what was going on but could feel his hands touching her here and there, all around her sex. Finally, she felt his hand spread her labia apart, slipping and re-trying again as her wetness proved temporarily problematic.

Slowly he inserted the second dildo into her pussy, as Cindy groaned and wriggled. It slid in easily and then Randy completed the invasion by tightening the ties on the thong and placing the free end of the dildo through a hole which was built into the leather holder expressly for that purpose. Randy reappeared in front of his victim and studied her as she struggled, to no avail, against the new insult to her body. Randy reached down and twisted the exposed end of the dildo and low vibrations threw a new sensation into Cindy's helpless body. She shook from head to toe.

The low vibration of the dildo stimulated Cindy who was now caught in a web of fear, stimulation, and growing desire. As she hung there in the center of the room for what seemed like an eternity, mouth stuffed with artificial cock, pussy stuffed with artificial vibrating cock, vacillating between eroticism and terror, her mind slowly cleared and her thoughts concentrated on her pussy and the warm erotic stimulation it was providing her.

Randy could tell that her inner self was emerging. It was time for the coup de grace. He reached over for the hook and after applying gobs of lubricant to her red backside, he began to probe her anus, first with one finger and then with two, smearing the slippery stuff well into her behind. Carefully he positioned the hook and ball by her ass and slowly inserted the ball until her sphincter covered it and re-closed. Cindy accepted the anal intrusion without protest easing her rectum in abject erotic surrender.

Once again The Amazing Randy took a step back and just looked at his prisoner. His captive was truly magnificent to behold. Her beautiful blonde hair reached to her waist. Her lower back arched just ever so slightly to accommodate the steel butt hook. Her full breasts stuck out over the jet black waist cincher. Her boots enveloped her long slender legs well above the knees and half way up her creamy white muscular thighs. Her pussy was wrapped around the phallic vibrator. He could not see her blonde mound through the black leather and he was tempted to let her down and to remove the offending sex toys but he resisted. He was enjoying the scene too much. He wanted Cindy to continue her self-realization, but he wanted to enjoy himself as well and right now he just wanted to watch as her peril and pleasure combined to take control. Randy slowly rubbed his crotch as his growing penis strained beneath leather constriction.

All three of her orifices had been invaded, and she had been strapped up like a human sacrifice to some sex monster. She had already passed the tipping point; the protest phase of the process was over. Only acceptance remained. The blonde's movements were restricted severely but she still managed to move her hips slowly trying to match the rhythm of the vibrator in her pussy. Her breathing became slow and regular as her hips swayed back and forth. Having studied his "project" for long enough, Randy reached up and unhooked her arms from the ceiling but immediately reconnected them behind her back.

Randy unhooked her legs from the floor, but reconnected them with a short piece of chain. Now only the hook in her ass prevented her from moving more or less freely. She grabbed the hook with her hands to steady herself. Randy stepped behind the beautiful captive and removed her mouth gag. Cindy, who was concentrating on her own pleasure, looked up and said simply, "Please leave it in."

The leather clad man met her half way. He reached down and removed the vibrator from her pussy, switched the vibrator off and held it up, inches from his victim's mouth. Her eyes met his as she simply opened her mouth wide, her intentions and desire clear. Randy inserted the dildo, still coated with Cindy's natural moisture, into her beckoning mouth. Without missing a beat Cindy started sucking on it as if she were fellating a lover.

Ten minutes ago the artificial cock in her mouth was brutal intrusion; now it was a poor substitute for the real thing. Her eyes closed and she imagined herself on her knees, butt hook still in place, before the man in the hood sucking his real cock. Cindy was no longer afraid; she was experiencing a rebirth of sorts. She pulled her legs together and stood straight and tall. Her corset still cinched her waist thinner than thin. She relished the restriction. Her mind focused on the steel hook and how it felt. It was exquisite. In fact, her entire situation was incredibly stimulating to her. She had finally allowed her inner self to rise to the surface.

The man in the hood stepped directly in front of the young woman. Her mouth and her anus were stuffed with artificial penises. Wordlessly, he unzipped his leather pants and let them slide to the floor. His penis was fully erect. Little drops of pre-cum dotted the fully engorged head. He wrapped his right hand around his dick and advanced. Cindy continued to suck on the dildo and neither resisted nor moved away.

In a moment he was rubbing the head of his cock against the girl's soft blonde pussy mound. It was all Randy could do to keep from coming right then and there. Cindy was not the only one who had been stimulated to near climax. As she sucked on the dildo, she continued to stare directly into the masked man's eyes. Randy continued to rub his cock against her exposed clitoris, He swiped the head of his penis back and forth and then up and down, barely touching her moistened pussy lips with the head.

After some time he positioned the tip of his penis directly opposite her wet sex. Slowly he pushed the wide tip into her, but neither roughly nor all the way. He was content to see whether or not she would come with just the tip of his cock inside her. It took all of his concentration to resist entering her any further. Judging from the dreamy look on her face she would welcome its full extent. She moved her hips forward in encouragement, but he only backed away until the steel hook in her ass prevented any further advance on his shaft. The tip was all he would allow her to have. He was in control, complete control.

She returned to a more comfortable position, still sucking on the dick shaped dildo. Slowly he removed his penis and then re-inserted just the tip, repeating the motion a dozen or more times. Her clitoris throbbed in response. Eventually, the long legged beauty closed her eyes as she felt her climax coming. She spit out the dildo and started shrieking. "Uugh, oh, oh God, OH!" she howled, coming furiously, shaking and crying out. Her beautiful body shuddered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped her.

After a minute she just stood there, exhausted. For his part Randy stroked his shaft, slowly at first and then more steadily. He wanted to stop, to deny her the satisfaction of knowing that he too was experiencing the same emotional roller coaster, but he couldn't hold back. It seemed that Randy, amazing as he was, was only human. After he increased his stroking motion to maximum he could feel his cum rising, lots of it. His face grimaced and contorted as the milky white cum blasted from his cock high into the air, all the way to Cindy's chin. A few drops even made it to her lips, but most just dripped down and covered her breasts with milky goo. He staggered and then regained his footing. For her part, Cindy stared directly into his eyes and slowly extended her tongue to lick the cum off her lips. Level two was finished.

12