The True Secret of World Peace

Story Info
Nude Day delivers world peace.
1k words
3.43
17.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world as we know it came to an end on Nude Day morning. How it ended is not relevant. What is relevant is the fact that only those observing Nude Day survived the end. They did so by embracing the day for what it is meant to be. The ultimate in freedom, comfort and peace. Doing so earned them the honor of becoming the Mothers and Fathers in the rebirth of humanity.

Days after the dust settled from the unspeakable horrors of those last days, an angelic being appeared before the throng of survivors and gave an explanatory declaration.

"Welcome to Eden Redux. You showed great courage in honestly proclaiming the secret in the face of oppression and agression during the previous time. Many claimed to know the answers to finding world peace. As the false prophets spread lies and half truths, you all discovered the twofold secret."

"The true secret lies in loving the Master as well as loving yourselves enough to return to the original natural order of things as the Master created them in the Garden before deception and knowledge ruined everything. Humanity was created in the master's own image. Humanity was birthed before what came to be known as clothing. The shield of shame, fear and corruption."

"Therefore as you celebrated Nude Day, you were celebrating and honoring the Master's desire to display his greatest creation. His mirror image."

"In all of it's naked glory!"

"The Master will love and take care of you here in Eden Redux, as you did him, in the face of the evil that reigned over the world. Your loyalty is being rewarded with eternal peak physical conditioning. Everything here is natural and healthy."

"From your bodies to your nutritional needs, the Master will grant your every need. You have been genetically rewired to accept only the good and peaceful aura of love and have been cleansed of all knowledge of the previous bad ways. You have only the basic ability to communicate via speach, reading and writing. It is all the knowledge that you need to live in peace in paradise."

"Not just for an annual Nude Day but for Nude Eternity!"

"The Master's only commanndment to achieve this is that you are to "Go forth, be fruitful and multiply. Replenish Eden Redux with generations of love and peace by following the Golden Rule."

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen to achieve world peace all you have do is embrace nudity, love the Master and have sex!!"

"The horny state that you find yourself in is the natural state of being. It allows you to be readily accessible for copulation at all times. Fucking and orgasms have always been the keys that unlocked freedom. Here that is accepted and treasured instead of being shunned and degraded."

"Wrapping up, I say welcome to Eden Redux and leave you to your humble duties." The angelic being faded into the brightness of the day taking her rightful place at the side of the Master as they looked down from on high as the survivors began to do what was requested of them since the beginning.

Men and women of all creeds and colors blended together. Whether in pairs or groups, they proved that the racism and cultural and religious bigotry of the past was not present.

In it's place a genesis of true world peace was growing with each passion filled moan of love echoed in the Master's ears as orgasms filled with desire praising him filled Eden Redux.

Scanning the biggest orgy in world history, the sites matching the sounds gave him great pleasure.

A biblical scholar who had been urged by two of his beautiful co-eds, a black woman named Tamara Tucker and an a Native American named Sammi SunBurst, to join them in a Nude Day threesome were proving that the secret proved that knowledge was not required when love took over. Dr. Henry Hawkins had a mouthful of Sammi's twin 36D tits as as she cried out, "Oh, God! Suck my big titties! I need to cum!!" When she did Sammi let out a primal scream that may have woken her ancestors!

She promptly leapt atop the professor and rode his seven inch cock to a mutually explosive orgasm. "My God that was incredible, Sammi! You've got the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked!"

"Mine's just as tight, Doc. But first I wanna taste of that cock while you sample my cocoa Coochie!" Tamara replied and she and Dr. Hawkns locked themselves in a passionate 69. He was sucking on her mocha pussy lips and dipping his tongue lovingly into her cherry red vagina

as she moaned "Oh, Lord! That feels so fuckin; good, Doc!" between sucks and licks of his shaft.

He replied "God, Tamara you have the sweetest tasting pussy this side of heaven!" before he resumed eating the beautiful black woman out. A first for both of them. As Sammi joined the fun and started licking his balls, Dr. Hawkins used Tamara's own juices to lube his finger and her tight asshole. He dipped it inside of her and began finger fucking her ass. As he began to boil over from the twin action on his cock, Tamara began to roll her hips, as only a black woman can as she rode his fingers to an orgasm as she swallowed his huge load. Giving her no time to rest, he flipped her around and rode her as she whimpered, "Oh, God! This white man is giving me the fucking of my life!"

"Christ, Tamara! Here I cum, honey!" He filled her triggering another round of orgasms for her.

"I'm glad I took you ladies up on your offer." Hawkins smiled as he found himself as the meat in a sexy sandwich.

Enjoying that performance, the Master's gaze wandered again. Over the course of the next few hours, he witnessed a beloved English princess give her body to a pair of previously poor and starving African tribesmen. Proving the point that wealth is not required to achieve world peace.

From there, he looked in on a football team and their school's top sorority sisters enjoying a clusterfuck all because of a well timed Nude Day panty raid, sans panties. "Simply a classic!" The Master chuckled, pleased that the world was the peaceful place he always meant it to be.