The True Story of Snow White Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mischievous glint entered her eyes. Teasingly, she stuck her tongue out bringing it closer and closer to his prick. Then, suddenly, her tongue lashed his cock from the base to the angry red tip.

Derek clenched his fingers on the arms of the chair and stretched out, giving her more access to his awaiting rod.

She could see his eyes watching her every move. She liked it, could see every emotion, every tingle of pleasure reflected in there. She caught his gaze with her eyes and this time ever so slowly licked her way back down to the base.

"Ohhhhh Yeah! Work that tongue on my cock. Get it nice and wet."

She rubbed the tip over her tongue in slow circles.

"Go down and lick my balls. Then I want you to suck on them." Derek commanded.

Around and around and over his balls she swirled her tongue. Derek went slightly crazy at her teasing. When she sucked his sacs deep into her amazing mouth his eyes closed and his head fell back with a moan. Gently, she rolled his balls with her tongue and then pulling them away from his body before releasing them with a popping noise.

"God, I can't take anymore of that. I need to feel my cock deep inside that hot mouth of yours. Listen carefully, take your hand and wrap it around my cock. Good girl. Now, I'm going to hold your head and guide you, when your mouth is pumping up and down on me move your hand to the same rhythm. Understand?"

He didn't give her time to answer, before pulling her head down. "Open your mouth. Take me inside and suck on my cock. Now." His voice was hoarse with anticipation.

Her mouth opened, and he pulled her down the last few inches to engulf his hard cock.

"Fuck!" He roared.

Snow White tightened her lips around his cock eliciting another growl of pleasure from him. With his hands still holding her head, he guided her mouth up and down on his rod, slowly, oh so slowly. He pulled her head up, drawing her mouth to the very tip of swollen shaft before pushing his way back into the wet heat of her mouth.

Snow White loved feeling his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and hearing the moans that were torn from him, all because of her. It gave her a sense of power she had never felt before. She wanted to hear more, to make him scream with pleasure. But in her inexperience, she didn't know what she could do to bring that about. So, doing the smart thing, she released him and asked him.

Derek stared at her intently for several seconds before standing up. "Put my cock back in your mouth and hum. The vibration that the humming causes drives me crazy, as it will do to other men, also."

Snow White would remember that. Eagerly, She engulfed his cock once more. Sliding her lips and tongue back and forth. Then she hummed, and his groans turned to shouts. Releasing his shaft, she sucked his bulging sacs deep into her mouth, but this time she hummed louder, from deep in her throat.

"Ahhhh!" He yelled, his hands fisting at his sides. "Christ, you little slut, that's so fucking good."

His voice was harsh as he told her what he wanted next.

Her body tightened further at his words. It was so nasty, so erotically sinful she felt singed by it. She could feel moisture dripping down her legs from her cunt, which was swollen and ready to climax with the slightest touch. Her hips moved unconsciously, wanting his cock deep inside her pussy, fucking her in and out, deep and hard, fucking her until she exploded drenching his cock with her fiery come. Her breasts were heavy and the nipples taut and aching, wanting his tongue to wrap around them, sucking them inside his mouth, nipping them with his teeth, leaving love bites all over them.

Snow White stared into his eyes, watching him watch her finger slide into her mouth, getting it slick and wet. After taking his cock back into her mouth, she slid her finger between his legs back past his balls, to the fleshy rosebud waiting impatiently. Her wet finger teased, circling his back entrance, forcing just the tip of her finger inside, over and over. Taking his cock back into her mouth, she sucked voraciously, furiously.

She could feel him getting closer and closer to orgasm. But each time he got too close she would slow down, dulling the sensations, only to start them all over again.

Finally she brought him to the begging point. "P-Please, fuck me with your finger. Make me come in your mouth. N-Now!"

Snow White sped the tempo up even more, stroking her mouth and fist as fast as she could. Wait. Wait. She thought. Almost there. NOW! She slammed her finger into his ass, hard and fast, all the way to the last knuckle. Her finger stroked in and out. She added another finger, stretching him further, twisting and turning them inside his ass.

"Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes! Take it! Take it!" He chanted. "Unhh! Unhh! Unhh!" His body jerked and shook as the orgasm ripped through him in waves of acute shattering ecstasy.

His hands had grabbed Snow White's hair when he started coming, holding her tightly as his come burst into her mouth. Swallowing quickly, she tried to catch all of his delicious come, but there was too much. It dripped down her chin to land on her breasts.

Only when the last tremor eased from his body did he release her to sink shakily back onto the chair. "Come here and sit on my lap, my little slut." He said weakly.

When she was settled on him, Derek leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Absently his hands rubbed the few drops of his remaining come into her breasts.

Suddenly, Snow White's unfulfilled body twitched. She felt like flames were licking her body. One of Derek's eyes opened at the movement.

"My poor little slut, you haven't gotten to come yet, have you? Unfortunately for you, I still need a few more minutes before I can see to your pleasure. But, I think I can manage something to keep your interest."

His hands pulled her back to lean against his chest before reaching for her legs and settling each of them over one of his thighs, spreading pussy open. Awkwardly he reached at an angle behind the chair and pulled forth a rounded mirror on a stand. This he put directly in front of her pussy, angling it up so that they could both see her cunt clearly.

"Look how wet and swollen your pretty pussy is. Does it want a nice hard cock fucking it? Hmm?"

She nodded.

"Well, my beautiful little slut, it's not going to get one. That's not the lesson I'm teaching you. But, don't feel sad, you'll get plenty of cock before you leave here. Now, how would you like me to play with your pussy? Yes? Well then you'll have to ask me nicely."

"Please, Derek I very much want you to play with my pussy. I want to feel your fingers all over it."

"Very well, I have decided to grant your request."

Snow White could tell that he really did like her plea because she could feel his cock reviving against her ass.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror, slut. Watch me play with your pussy." He ordered

His right hand brushed through the raven curls at her pussy, tickling them, before brushing them out of the way. His index finger started at the top of her pussy, sliding down over her clit, which trembled at his touch. Splitting her pussy lips, his finger went further into the soaking wetness before pulling back up. He paused at her clit on the upstroke and gave it a little flick before sliding back down.

"Oooo!" Snow White cried out.

Over and over again Derek slid his finger up and down her pussy, paying special attention to her clit. He stopped when her hips began pumping up and down with the motion of his finger.

"Shh!" He reassured her when she cried out in distress. "I don't want you to come yet, little slut. There are other things I want to do to your pussy. Now, tell me how this feels."

His other hand had come up and spread her pussy lips wide open while his other finger dipped into her wetness and began flicking up and down across her clitoris.

"Whoooo!" Snow White breathed out.

"Ahh, you like that, huh. Are you ready to come for me?"

"Yes, yes. Please I need to come. I want to come. Please!"

His finger flicked faster, their eyes watching the mirror intently, seeing his finger moving against her clit. Snow White's breathing increased and her body shook as her orgasm drew nearer.

He stopped.

"Nooo!" She screamed. Her hand was grabbed before she could touch her pussy and finish the job herself.

"No, girl. I changed my mind. I don't want you to come that way. Get up." He ordered.

She was pushed up, swaying on her feet. Derek strode past her, his fully recovered cock erect and swaying as he moved to the bed and laid down on it.

He stared deep into Snow White's eyes and spoke, "Come here and sit on my face, slut. Now!"

A quiver past through his body at the erotic image his words brought to mind. Of her sitting on him while his tongue slid through her pussy, licking her. Then she would lean down and take him back into her mouth, and do all of the wonderfully nasty things he had taught her to him again.

Snow White practically ran to the bed, causing Derek to laugh at her. "I'm disappointed. Here I thought you would be in a hurry to have me eat your pussy. That's it come up here and face the end of the bed. Now, straddle my face. Oh yes, you have such a beautiful pussy."

"Oh!" She jumped as he blew gently up and down her slit. Then, the tip of his tongue slid through her wetness from top to bottom. Her hands clenched into the bedcovers. Again and again he licked her sweet nectar until her body was shaking with need.

One of his hands reached up to her head and pushed her down to his cock. "Suck it!"

Derek waited until her mouth was sliding up and down his rigid stalk before returning to her pussy.

"Uhmp!" She cried out around his cock when he sucked on her clit. God, his tongue was wiggling around and around her clit. Now he was lashing his tongue across her clit like a whip.

She had difficulty concentrating on what she was doing. Several times she had to stop to cry out, her hand squeezing tightly around his cock in reaction. Her hips pumped her pussy against his tongue, up and down, fucking his tongue.

"Oh yes." A long thick finger steadily pushed inside her pussy. "Fuck me with your finger." She yelled.

Pulling his cock forward she licked and sucked his balls before biting them gently. He growled at her. She did it again. Snow White wrapped both hands around his cock, stroking it madly and sucking on it ferociously.

Soon the only sounds in the room were slurping noises, and cries of pleasure.

Snow White bore down on his finger, fucking her self with it, while his tongue lashed her clit, over and over. Her hands were still wrapped around his cock, one on top of the other while she held her mouth against her top hand, making one long tunnel for his cock to plow through.

Frantically they fucked each other's mouth, their hips a blur. The silence of the room was overcome by their screams or orgasmic rapture. Come ripped from his cock to bathe her mouth. Snow White's climax burst from her pussy to drench his tongue with her deliciously sweet liquid heat.

She collapsed on top of Derek, her hair covering his now deflated cock. Harsh breathing whispered through the room.

"You definitely earned yourself an A for your lesson in the art of the blow job." Derek rasped out. "Christ, I don't think my cock will be ready to fuck for a month."

"Thank you for the lesson." She replied.

"Oh, my little slut, it was my pleasure." He said with a laugh.

To Be Continued...

12