The True Story of Snow White Ch. 5

Story Info
Snow White embraces two men's wickedness.
5.1k words
4.67
99.6k
40

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White stared in fascination at the scandalous image in the mirror. Never had she ever thought she could look so shocking, but the body suit covering her like a second skin did exactly that. She felt so deliciously nasty that she could already feel her pussy moistening.

She lifted her hands and touched the silky see-through material. Her hands drifted lower coming into contact with the strands of metallic beads that covered her breasts. The beads were ice-cold to the touch and not even the heat from her body warmed them. They brushed and slid over her nipples whenever she moved, their chill keeping her nipples rock hard and aching.

Her hands continued down into the opening where the crotch of the body suit had been cut out to examine her newly shaved pussy. The skin was smooth and the loss of her nether hair allowed her to see her aroused clitoris peeking from between her wet pussy lips. A feathery brush of her fingers over her clit had her gasping at the sultry shivers that arced through her skin. Cool air brushed across her backside. Turning she could see that her entire ass was uncovered.

"Your highness, I must finish dressing you and take you to your next tutors. Now please spread your legs and hold still."

Once more Snow White turned to the mirror watching as the servant girl knelt in front of her and attached metal clamps to the material of the body suit between her legs.

Before she could protest the servants quick fingers pulled aside her pussy lips attaching a clamp to each one. The pain from the clamps was minimal and quickly forgotten as the servant rose and Snow White could see what the clamps actually did. Her pussy lips were pulled outward, held open by the attached clamps while her clit was boldly displayed, the hardened bud growing even more sensitive as the cool air of the room teased it.

She was still examining the clamps when the servant returned with a demure blue chiffon gown that she quickly slid over Snow White's head. The buttons that ran along the front of the gown were done up and high heeled shoes finished the ensemble. One last look in the mirror and she could see that the dress covered her body completely allowing not one inch of the seductive body suit to peek through. Without another word the servant pushed her out of the room leading her straight to the rooms of her next tutors. * * *

When she stepped into the room Gabriel, the barbarian, with his sinful smile and lean muscled body and Samson with the Scottish brogue and long auburn hair were waiting for her. They were dressed in identical blue lounging pants that clung to their skin, showing off their muscular thighs and most significantly their semi-erect cocks. Snow White eyes drifted back and forth, consuming the sight of their naked chests, muscular shoulders and arms. They motioned her further into the room to stand in front of them.

"So, my pretty lass, have you been studying very hard at your lessons?" Samson asked, his thick brogue whispering over her skin, melting her insides and weakening her knees.

"Yes, sir." She replied shakily.

Gabriel's smile widened. "That's good to hear, girl. But tonight you need only concentrate on the new lessons we have to teach you. You look very beautiful in that dress, why don't you dance for us and show it off."

Snow White stared at them, uncertain whether she had heard correctly. "Pardon me?"

"I said dance for us."

"But I don't know how to dance." Snow White said.

Samson and Gabriel looked at each other knowingly.

"Well then lass, I would be delighted to teach you." Samson said rising from his seated position on the cushions scattered over the floor. He moved around until he was behind Snow White and then brought his arms around her and pulled her back into him.

The heat from his body penetrated through her clothing searing her flesh while his breath whispered across her cheek as he spoke. "This dance is a very special dance and to learn it properly you must free all of your inhibitions and become a wanton creature. There is no act that is not allowed, no touch that is not permissible. I will give you directions and you will follow them. Is that clear?"

She nodded her head shakily.

"Good. Begin by looking directly into Gabe's eyes. Lift your hair high and let it slowly drift through your fingers."

Her eyes moved to Gabriel's and her hands lifted her hair as Samson had instructed.

"Notice, my pretty lass, how his eyes do not stare at your hair. What is he looking at?"

"He's staring at my breasts."

"Ummm….Yes he is. By raising your arms you lifted your breasts and brought them to his attention. Now that his attention is captured you might wish to tease him a little, perhaps by releasing the buttons on your dress from the neck to the middle of your cleavage."

She studied her tutors face intently as her fingers got closer to where the metal beads could be seen. His eyes had widened with arousal upon seeing the see-through material underneath her dress, but when she was finished with the last button they practically smoldered with desire.

"Oh lass, what a very wicked surprise you have on underneath your clothes. Remember this for your future husband, men love little glimpses of naughty underclothes, it makes them contemplate what other surprises might be in store for them."

The rock hard cock pressed into her backside was proof of his words. Suddenly as if a dam had burst, ideas so seductive that her breath caught in her throat began to form in her mind. Ideas that she wanted to tease and entice them with. Only shyness kept her from voicing her desires.

Gabriel saw the growing knowledge in her flushed face and motioned Samson to sit back down. "You may finish the dance on your own, girl. Just remember that there is nothing that is not allowed."

She gave them a pleased smile and pondered how to proceed. Remembering how Samson had rubbed his cock against her backside she decided that Gabe had been left out and moved to sit on his lap. Taking his hands she brought them up to the buttons of her dress before bracing her hands on his thighs. When his hands began to undo the buttons she slowly rubbed her ass up and down the hard length of his cock. He moaned into her neck and his cock grew even more stiff and erect. His fingers moved to pull the edges of the dress aside but Snow White batted his hands away and stood up.

Switching partners, she turned her back to Samson and slowly began to inch the back of her dress up. The material slid over her sensitive skin leaving goose bumps in its wake. Higher and higher it went until the dress was just below her ass cheeks.

She yanked the dress up. Hearing Gabriel and Samson's harsh gasp she let the dress fall back down around her feet. Turning swiftly, she caught Samson rubbing his cock through his lounging pants and Gabriel moving to get up.

"Sit." She commanded to Gabriel

He gave them a sheepish look and sat back down.

Snow White grew even more abandoned at the thrill of raw sexual power pulsing through her. Reaching up she very slowly teased the long sleeves of her dress down and off her arms. Swiftly she raised her arms high over her head locking her hands together. The desperate moans Gabriel and Samson voiced were music to her ears. She knew what they were seeing; raising her arms had allowed the bodice of her gown to fall around her waist while arching her breasts at the same time. The strained beaded strands parted to allow her taut nipples to poke through.

Snow White moved to stand between the two men. "The metal of these beads is very cold on my nipples. Could you perhaps warm them up?"

Gabriel came to his knees first. Drawing closer he gently blew a warm stream of air over the aroused bud. He smiled at the shiver that shook Snow White and looked up into her hooded eyes.

Snow White watched spellbound as his tongue darted out and slowly traced up the underside of her breast across her sensitive and swollen nipple. He repeated the motion twice more before latching onto her nipple and sucking the puckered flesh deep into his mouth.

"Ohh!" Snow White cried out and went to lower her arms.

"No!" Samson ordered sharply. "You are not allowed to lower your arms until after I have had my turned."

Gabe released the nipple and leaned back slightly. "Well, girl, was that warm enough for you. Perhaps it was a little too warm?" He didn't wait for an answer, just reached up and cupped her breast rubbing the cold beads over her aroused flesh.

Snow White inhaled sharply as the cold beads were pressed into her flesh. Back and forth they brushed over her nipple until it was almost painfully aroused.

"Please, no more!" She whimpered.

Samson stood up and moved into the space that his friend had vacated. "Oh, but I don't please." He growled pulling her roughly, almost violently, to him. In one swift motion both beads and nipple disappeared into the searing heat of his mouth.

The sensation of a hot tongue and cold beads caressing her nipple was unbearable. She could only gasp and moan as Samson swirled his tongue over, around, and across her nipple, forcing the beads, which seemed to grow even colder, against her. Gabriel returned engulfing the unattended nipple back into the heated depths of his mouth. The pleasure she received from the doubled sensation was sharp and piercing. Her cries went unheeded as her barbarian and Scottish lover continued their onslaught. And only when Snow White was shaking with unfulfilled desire were they satisfied enough to release her and return to their seats.

Her arms fell wearily to her sides and her knees trembled threatening to give out.

"I do believe she liked that." Samson remarked to Gabriel.

Several minutes passed before Snow White's strength had returned enough for her to continue. Desire bubbled through her veins with an urgency she had never felt before, threatening to consume her with its heat. Snow White bit her tongue to keep from begging to be taken. That would be considered failure on her part. But, if they could be forced over the edge…

She moved with purpose over to a kitchen chair, and placed it in between her two tutors. Lifting her skirt slightly, she stepped onto the chair holding the back for balance and turned to face away from them.

"I have a present for you." She purred. "Why don't you finish unwrapping it and I'll give it to you?"

They didn't have to be asked twice. Each gripped a side of her skirt and tugged. Inch by inch her soft flesh was revealed, first the upper curve of her ass, and then the round firm globes themselves. The dress became loose and would have fallen if not for their hands holding it up. Gabriel and Samson continued the torturously slow descent until finally, the dress was around Snow Whites ankles.

"Close your eyes, please" She waited until they had complied before turning around. Placing a foot on either side of the seat widened her legs just enough for their surprise to be glaringly obvious.

"You can open your eyes now."

Their reaction was more than she could have hoped for. With pouncing precision their eyes zeroed in on her pussy, taking in the bared skin and the clamps that held her wet pussy lips apart.

"Oh fuck!" Gabriel moaned. His hands clenched and unclenched, as if he barely held himself in check.

"So very wicked!" Samson whispered before licking his suddenly dry lips.

Snow White knew in an instant that she had accomplished her goal as simultaneously; Samson and Gabriel stood, wrapped their steely arms around her legs and snatched her off the chair. She was tossed onto the bed followed closely by her barbarian and highlander. Samson grabbed her arms and held them over her head while Gabriel got a closer look.

Trailing his fingers over her pussy he marveled at the smooth skin and clamps. "Look how open the clamps hold her pussy lips and how smooth her skin feels. Christ! Her clits so hard, she'll probably explode the minute I have it in my mouth. Quick," he said to Samson, "Which one of us is going first?"

Samson released Snow White's hands and pulled a coin from a pocket in his lounging pants. "Heads or tails?" He asked and tossed the coin up into the air.

"Heads." Gabe called out.

They all watched the coin as it twirled in the air, finally coming to rest above Snow White's head.

"Yes!" Gabriel yelled.

Samson gave him a resigned.

"Up, girl." Gabriel ordered while shedding his lounging pants. With Snow White was out of the way he stretched out on the bed. "Come up here girl and put that pussy in my mouth. I've a terrible yearning to see how sweet it is."

Samson held onto Snow White maneuvering her until she stood above Gabriel's head. "Lift your legs, lass and I'll lower you down."

The order confused her, but she did as he asked, bending her knees and letting him hold her up. Realization burst over her when he started to lower her at a snails pace. He meant to torture them, to draw out the anticipation to a keen edge.

Samson brought his lips close to her ear, his auburn hair falling over her shoulder. "I want to feel you shiver and clench in my arms when Gabel takes his first taste of your pussy. When his tongue stabs at your clitoris and your body arches with pleasure it will be my arms that hold you tight. And then when you are mindless with the sensations that are flooding your body, I'm going to make you suck my cock until you come screaming around it." Snow Whites moans turned to a shriek as Samson moved lower and bit the side of her neck hard enough to leave imprints of his teeth.

He continued to lower her until she straddled Gabriel's head. She was so close now that she could feel faint puffs of breath against her pussy. Her hands clutched Samson's arms, her blunt nails digging into his skin.

"Are you ready?" Samson growled into her ear.

"Oh yes, please!" Snow White pleaded.

Another inch lower and she moaned at the feel of her barbarian's tongue sweeping through her pussy, gathering up her juices. Her hands gripped Samson even tighter as a shudder of pleasure tingled down her spine.

"Is he licking your pussy, my beautiful lass? Has he licked your clit yet? No?" He said in response to her shaking head. "What a naughty lad he is to make you wait. Shall I punish him by removing you from his reach?"

Snow White frantically shook her head no.

They laughed at her urgency.

"Very well then lass, I shan't remove you from your pleasure."

Gabriel teased her unmercifully, amused at her hindered attempts to force her clit against his tongue. He glanced up, past the muscular arms that held her tightly and into her passion glazed eyes. They begged at him, pleading for fulfillment. Unable to deny her any longer he sucked her clitoris, deep into his mouth, lashing his tongue against it.

Snow White screamed, twisting violently in Samson's iron hard grip.

Her struggles fanned Samson's desire. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to lift her up and impale her on his cock. Instead he stripped off his own pants and moved around to stand in front of her. Lifting her hands he forced them around his cock. Gripping her hair in his fists he drew her close to his arousal. "Take me in your mouth, lass. Suck my cock."

Snow White was on him in an instant, attacking his cock with a fierce intensity, sucking him deep into her mouth and gripping him with an iron fisted grip. Her strokes were fast and furious, squeezing his shaft tightly on the upstroke while slamming her mouth down on his throbbing cock on the down stroke.

The feel of her hands and mouth devouring his cock was almost more than Samson could stand. Gritting his teeth hard, he threw his head back desperately willing himself not to cum. Never had any woman sucked his cock with such fierce abandonment. It was as if she was trying to draw every last drop of cum from his balls. Losing himself in the moment, he pulled her head towards him while thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth.

Snow White was oblivious to everything except the pleasure of a hard cock in her mouth and the vigorous thrashing her clit was receiving. Each lash of Gabriel's tongue tugged her closer to an orgasm of massive proportions. Her hips frantically tried to grind her clit against his tongue, but his tight grip on her hips prevented the movements.

Gabe could feel the orgasm building in Snow White, in the tensed muscles straining against his hands, and the muffled moans that erupted from her throat. Her cries hardened him to a painful degree that would only be satisfied when her ass sheathed his cock, milking every drop of cum from him.

Snow White was so distracted by the tingling sensations bombarding her body she barely got a nod off in response to Samson's warning not to bite him. Behind her closed eyes, dots of lights exploded in a riot of colors. "More…Please give me more!" Her lustful cries increased in volume until the room echoed with them.

Three fingers thrust hard and deep into her pussy. The sudden action had her cumming instantly. The orgasmic bolts shooting through her nerves were so powerful that at one point her back bowed and she would have fallen if not for the steady hands holding her.

Gabriel watched the glorious scene above him. Her nipples had punched through the strands of metal beads and he could see each climactic ripple as it snaked through her skin. He attacked her clit even more, determined to prolong her orgasm for as long as he could.

"Fuck!" Samson said through gritted teeth. Her screams vibrated around and through his cock causing the familiar tingling to build in his balls, threatening to make him cum. In the end it was only his strong desire to fuck her cunt that had him tearing his cock from her mouth before he could ejaculate.

At the loss of Samson's support, she pitched forward, landing face down on the bed. Turning her head to the side she drew in great gulps of air while her body continued to quiver from aftershocks.

* * *

Soothing hands were brushing through her hair and over her sweat soaked body. Opening her eyes she found herself looking at Samson's face.

"What an outstanding pupil you are, sweet lass. And now that you are awake, I find that I cannot wait another second to feel your pussy sheathing my cock." He rolled over onto his back and looked at her once more. "Come here, I'm going to give you a ride you'll never forget."

Snow White purposely brushed her body against his as she crept forward, her skin tickling from the light sprinkling of hair covering his body. His cock lodged between her breasts eliciting a moan from deep within Samson's chest. Teasingly she swayed back and forth, licking the angry tip whenever it drew near.

"Enough!" He growled when he could take no more. Grabbing her underneath her arms he pulled Snow White up until she straddled his hips. Reaching underneath her with one hand Samson grabbed his throbbing shaft and guided it into her welcoming heat with one swift thrust.

Snow White gasped sharply and then gave a low moan as his cock forged its way into her. When he was finished, every inch of his hardness was encased in her pussy. It lodged deep inside her, so full and thick she wondered dizzily how he had ever fit.

Samson held her immobile while he savored the liquid heat surging around his shaft. Muscles rhythmically clamped around him causing an almost overpowering urge to thrust into her over and over until her body accepted every drop of cum he had to give. He held out by sheer will until the feeling diminished leaving in its place a determination to leave an indelible impression on the Princess one that would be with her no matter how many men fucked her.

Instinct took over, as he guided her hips, ever so slowly, up and down his cock. He played her body like a harp, easing in and out of her wet sheath, creating the most delicate friction with each slide of his cock. And then when she was used to the pace he changed it, drawing her down to his chest and holding her tight while his hips violently thrust upwards with dizzying speed drawing raw screams from Snow White.

12