The True Story of Snow White Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! Scream for me, lass! Yes!" He hissed into her ear. He tormented her unmercifully, bringing her up to the very pinnacle of orgasm before changing the pace and forcing her back down, only to send her once more spiraling upwards.

Gabriel stepped forward into Samson's vision. Samson gave a slight nod and stopped leaving Snow White draped over his chest gasping for breath.

Snow White cried out in pain as a hand gripped her hair and yanked her up.

"I'm sorely displeased with you, girl. You forgot about me. That is a big, big no-no. However, I suppose I can overlook this violation if you can manage to give me an outstanding blowjob. Not a good one, mind you, I said outstanding. Get to work." He ordered slapping her face gently with his cock.

A defiant spark gleamed in Snow White's eyes. He wanted an outstanding blowjob; well then she'd just give him one.

Reaching for the cock swaying in front of her face she was forced to pause when Samson once more resumed his thrusting. She bit back a moan and closed her eyes at the first initial bolts of pleasure that rushed through her. When she was once more back in control, she cupped the Gabriel's, rolling his balls around with her fingers and gently raking her fingernails across the sensitive sacs.

Snow White grinned at his protesting moan when she withdrew her hands. The smile grew even wider at his sharply indrawn breath as her nails raked slowly up along his calf, over his knees and up his thighs. Gabriel held his breath as her fingers drew closer to his full sacs and aching member. She knew what he was waiting for and slowed her hands deliberately dragging out his anticipation. Deciding minutes later that he had suffered enough; she skipped the rest of his thighs and moved in for the kill. With both hands she drew her nails from the back of his balls up over the puckered skin past the base of his cock all the way to the slit in the tip.

"Shit!" Gabriel yelled. He jerked in reaction and almost went sprawling backwards onto the bed.

"Watch it!" Samson growled.

"Christ, girl where do you think up this stuff? I never felt anything like that in my life. Damn it, I almost came. Don't do that again or I'll flunk you." Another shiver raced through him. No more mischief from you, just wrap those pretty lips around my cock and suck." Gabriel grabbed her head and pulled her until her lips were touching the head of his cock.

Snow White couldn't resist playing with fire one more time, sticking her tongue out she managed to lick the tip and underside of his cock before he could stop her.

He laughed at her. "You little slut. Now you do what I said, or you'll force me to get rough."

Snow White smiled up at him and wiggled her eyebrows. Taking his cock in her hand she pulled him towards her open mouth. The head of his cock slid through her lips and over her tongue. She tasted a salty drop of precum before forcing her mouth further onto his cock, down and down, all the way to the root, showing off her newly acquired deep-throating technique.

Gabe's breath hissed through his teeth. When her throat convulsed around him, his mind shut down and he let the torturous pleasure swell and consume him.

Snow White was barely able to keep her mind focused as one cock fucked her mouth and the other cock fucked her pussy.

In the end it was Samson who was able to control his passions long enough to call a halt. His loud shout had Gabriel pulling out and sinking weakly to his knees on the bed while Snow White dropped limply across Samson's chest.

Their harsh breaths ripped through the silence of the room like thunder and it was several long minutes later before they had enough control to forge on with the lesson.

"Are you ready for more, lass?" Samson breathed into her ear.

She nodded weakly.

"Good."

Solid arms wrapped around her holding her in an unbreakable hold while Gabriel moved into position behind her. Apprehension slowly seeped through her causing her to whimper as two generously lubricated fingers eased into her ass.

"Easy lass. Don't tense up. Just relax and before you know it you're going to be screaming from the pleasure of a cock in your ass and a cock in your pussy."

Twice more Gabriel inserted his creamed fingers deep into her ass, twisting them and thrusting them in and out enjoying every sigh and moan that slipped through her parted lips. When Gabriel was satisfied that she was wet enough to accept his large cock without pain he nodded to Samson and positioned his cock against the slick puckered flesh.

Samson's tightened his grip around Snow White, watching as Gabriel's cock started to slip bit by bit into the depths of her ass. The exquisite pleasure that crossed his friends face made him wish that he were the one inching into that delectable ass, feeling the tight squeeze of the newly initiated muscles being forced outward as his cock pierced their depths. He felt the head pop slip inside through the thin membrane between their cocks. Samson soothed her tense body, running his hands up and down her body, whispering to her to relax.

Snow White felt shaken to the core as the rest of Gabriel's cock breached the tight ring of muscles and lodged firmly in her ass. The feeling of fullness was at an all time extreme and the slightest movement of either man sent white hot sparks searing through every nerve ending she had. Her ragged whimpers turned to sighs of delight and every minuscule tingle of pleasure was savored.

Her tutors were breathing heavily and wearing the same expression of acute rapture. They looked at each other over Snow White's shoulder, understanding in that one look that neither would be able to hold off their climax for long. The magnificent tension surrounding their cocks would make the friction so severe as to be almost painful.

"Put your hands on the bed and brace yourself, girl. We're going to fuck you so hard you'll feel us pounding you in your dreams for weeks." Gabriel growled raggedly.

The instant she placed her hands on the bed it began. Hands tightly gripped her hips rocking her up and down on their rigid shafts with a violent intensity. There was no rhyme or reason just raw hard sex. Mindless with desire, she let them have their way with her. Screaming at them to take her, she urged them on to a harder and more intense pace.

The sordid sight of his shaft being engulfed by her ass mesmerized Gabriel. He could feel his friend's stiff rod through the thin membrane between them, fucking Snow White at the same insistent pace. Groaning as her ass squeezed even tighter with her approaching orgasm he could feel his own climax churning in his balls ready to explode at any minute.

Snow White's mouth was open against Samson's neck. Her gasping cries seemed to pierce his skin sending shivers ricocheting through him straight down to his engorged rod. His own orgasm was so close he could already feel the first initial spurts of cum trying to explode from the head of his cock. With a will of steel, he held off, wanting to see the beautiful princess' face when her orgasm claimed her.

For Snow White the hot flashes of ecstasy were too acute to fight. She surrendered to them wholeheartedly allowing her orgasm to scream through her body and out her mouth. "Ohhh God…Take me…Fuck me harder!" Her voice trailed off to a long drawn out wail.

The look of wonderment and pleasure on her face was something Samson would remember for the rest of his life. After seeing her pleasure he submitted to his needs allowing his climax to take over. Cum erupted from his cock spewing deep, deep inside her pussy. "Fuck…I'm cuummiinngg!…Take it!…Oh Yeah!" He yelled uncontrollably.

Gabriel felt like his cock was in a vice. Her muscles had clamped around him when she came forcing him to slow down his thrusts. The friction grew worse and he could feel every inch of slick skin as it slid over his member.

The first rapturous blast of cum caught him unexpectedly, something that had never happened before. After that he buried his cock in her ass holding still as blast after blast of hot sticky cum jetted into her bowels. Reaching forward he grabbed her hair with one hand yanking her head back. "Can you feel my cum, girl?" He whispered through clenched teeth. "I'm cumming so much you'll be dripping for days. Fuck!" He screamed.

Gabriel withdrew one more time before slamming as deep as he could go while the last and biggest explosion of cum ripped from his cock, leaving him gasping for breath. Leaning over Snow White he dropped his forehead on her back.

The three of them rested this way for long, long minutes.

" A fucking plus!" Gabriel managed to get out.

"Oh yeah!" Samson said still panting.

Snow White just moaned, to exhausted to even smile.

12