The True Story of Snow White Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the end of it for him. Cum boiled up from his balls in the strongest orgasm of his life. "UHN! UHN! UHN!" He grunted with each spurt of cum that shot from his cock, clutching Snow White to him. Arching his back, he rocked back and forth, shaking violently as fiercer spasms wracked his body.

Sloan was still shooting cum when Derek reached down and squeezed his lover's puckered balls tighter, feeling each shot bulge the sac just before it erupted. Calling on all his will power he managed to stave off his own orgasm until Sloan's climax had subsided. When the last shudder had ceased his control went with it. Leaning down, he wrapped his arms around Sloan's chest and bringing his mouth close to his ear Derek whispered the dark, nasty words he so loved to speak just before cumming. "You better be ready for my cum, boy cause I'm going to drench your insides. But you're not tight anymore and you know I don't like that!" His fingers clamped onto Sloan's nipples and tweaked them hard. "Squeeze my cock, slut! Yeah, that's it. Nice and tight."

Derek whispered more fuck words while his hips pumped, drawing his cock all the way out and then punching hard and fast to the root over and over again.

"Going to cum, boy." He rasped between breaths. "Mmmmm, here it comes! OHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKKK!"

Cum burst from the head of his shaft in a massive eruption sending his senses reeling and his body quaking.

Hot, wet streams bathed Sloan's insides causing a smaller orgasm to shiver through him.

Snow White opened her sleepy eyes in shock as Sloan came again. She looked up to see Derek in the throes of his own orgasm. The pleasure he was experiencing was shown in blatant details on his face His lips were pulled back in a snarl showing white, gritted teeth and angry, red veins throbbed in his arched neck.

But the eyes, there was something wrong with the eyes that sent fear coursing through her. The brilliant blue irises were gone replaced by slate-gray eyes rimmed with fire. They burned through her weakened defenses and entered her mind. Power slammed through her causing a gasp. It latched onto an indefinable part of her soul. Twisting and twirling. Capturing. Possessing.

A voice spoke in her mind. "I have left my mark branded on your soul. You are mine now, for all eternity. I will know you and you will know me, very, very soon." His promise echoed in her mind and then the power was gone leaving her feeling possessed and somewhat empty.

* * *

Cassius stayed entrenched in the golden god's body, luxuriating in the feeling of a tight ass around his cock even if the orgasm was a tad small compared to what he normally had. Perhaps he would introduce this into his marriage after his bride got to know him better. A few quick experimental thrusts solidified his decision.

When the last trickle of cum was released he withdrew his presence, leaving Derek drained and slumped over Sloan's back.

Snow White clutched her tutors to her seeking comfort from the feeling of impending doom.

12