The True Story of Snow White Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" Cassius screamed in pleasurable agony.

As her finger raked against a particular erotic zone, a sudden jolt of ecstasy arced through him, stunning him with its intensity. Twice more that pleasure spot was attacked. The last jab had him arching, forcing his cock down Snow White's throat while blast after gut-wrenching blast of hot cum poured from his cockhead. Each jet of cum felt like it was ripped from his very soul. The muscles of her throat squeezing rhythmically around his cock urged even more juice from him.

Snow White barely heard his growls of pleasure over her own screams of rapture. When Cassius came, the electricity beating against her clit had increased to a blinding hot degree causing an instant mind exploding orgasm to radiate through her body in waves of the most extreme pleasure she had ever experienced.

Cassius continued his dirty work. With lips and tongue, he forced even more pleasure into his screaming wife, letting it build and crash over her again and again until Snow White was a weak mass, collapsed and twitching on top of him.

She was barely conscious when Cassius rolled her off his body and onto her back. Aftershocks continuously wracked her body, leaving Snow White gasping for breath and unable to appreciate the feeling of his thick cock slipping inside, stretching and filling her pussy.

Cassius savored the warmth and tightness surrounding his cock. The aftershocks Snow White was experiencing caused the velvet tunnel surrounding him to grip him even tighter sending little jolts of pleasure racing through his cock to pool in his balls.

Slowly he fucked her, watching as she came around and her arousal level grew. Her skin turned rosy and her breathing increased. Now he would complete his entrapment of her.

"Do you like my cock, wife? Is it sufficient for your needs?"

"Mmmm yes!" She replied throatily.

"That's good to know. But perhaps you would like to experience other cocks as well?"

Snow White didn't know what to say. Her experiences with the seven tutors had given her a taste for different erotic situations. She was not sure she wanted to give that up.

"You don't need to speak, I can see your answer on your face. Nor do you need to feel guilty. Let me tell you what I envision our life together to be." Cassius paused to gather his thoughts all the while lazily flexing his shaft inside her slick sheath.

"I am a very debauched man. My tastes in the erotic are vast and in some instances unorthodox. I married you because I saw a similar spirit, albeit not yet unleashed. I plan to see that you outdo your stepmothers reputation." He stilled at her shocked expression. "You don't know, do you? That was the reason she wanted you gone. Her genie in the mirror..." He broke off as her pussy clamped down on his cock at the mention of the genie.

"Hmm, interesting. Yes, sweet, squeeze my cock." He growled into her ear. "I watched him fuck you, did you know that? No? It was quite an erotic scene. I couldn't resist touching myself. There was so much cum by the time your genie was finished with you that it coated my chest and stomach. Mmmmm, yes a very erotic scene. But to get back to what I was saying, your genie told the Queen that unless you left you would grow to be a better fuck than she."

Snow White screamed as Cassius rammed his cock deep in one swift motion.

"I want to watch you make love with a woman. To see, up close, her clit in your mouth, your tongue lapping all over it. I want to see her juices on your tongue while she moans with my cock in her mouth. And then I want to look into your eyes while I fuck her. I'll order you to lick both of us. When I'm done with her I'll fuck you until you scream my name."

He increased his thrusts, watching her eyes widen at his words.

"Christ, your so tight. Tell me do you like this?"

"Oooooo!" The cry was torn from her throat. God, it felt like he had grown even larger inside her.

"Ah, the wonders of magic. I like that too, it makes your pussy feel so much tighter. Why don't I just stay this size for a while? I'm curious, wife, did you like having a cock in your ass and a cock in your pussy at the same time?"

"Yes!" She moaned.

"I'll be directing the next session. Wouldn't you just love for me to tell you to suck another man's dick, or for me to order you to hold your ass cheeks wide so he could force his shaft into your little rosebud. And when you were ready to cum, I'd make you suck on my cock so that I could feel your screams vibrating all over it."

Their pace was frantic, both arching towards the other until all that was heard throughout the room was the sound of aroused flesh smashing against aroused flesh.

Cassius continued whispering hot erotic words to her, spinning his magic around her, setting the images into her mind so clearly Snow White felt she could reach out and touch them. He spoke of new scenarios and new partners, sometimes one, sometimes large groups. How he came to know her deepest desires, she knew not, but there it was offered to her on a silver platter.

Her legs were lifted and settled over his shoulders. The position allowed him a deeper penetration, much to Snow White's increasing delight. She relished the hot velvety shaft stroking in and out of her pussy. The thick round head would occasionally pop free and the feel of it splitting her back open caused her breath to catch.

Nothing was held back as they mated. Moans and growls ripped through the room along with the wet sounds of skin against skin. Cassius used every ounce of strength he possessed. His powerful thrusts pushed Snow White across the bed. She in turn impaled herself on his organ and begged for more.

The air was permeated with the scent of sex, thickening with each passing second. Cassius could feel his orgasm approaching like a dark carnivorous beast, waiting for just the right moment to pounce. His motions grew sharper, becoming quick jerky stabs designed to incite his orgasm.

Snow White gripped Cassius's hips, her sharp nails biting deeply as she tried to pull his cock deeper. "More, Cassius! Oh God, give me more!"

He gave it to her. Reaching down with his hand he pinched her clit. Looking into her passion clouded eyes he gave her a wicked smile and sent his magic zipping through his body. It entered his fingers and sparked into her clit while at the same time entering his cock causing it to elongate and thicken several inches.

Snow White was shattered with orgasm after orgasm, the rapture surging from her clit and from her convulsing pussy. Her back arched from the force of the orgasm and her skin felt like a flash fire was burning in it. Her screams ricocheted throughout the room and her hands grabbed the sheets holding them tightly, an anchor to her quaking body and pleasure-wracked mind.

Cassius shouted as her pussy clamped around his thickened rod. He was squeezed and squeezed until thrusting his cock was almost impossible. With a last mighty heave he surged forward until he was firmly planted inside her pussy. And then the orgasm was upon him, blasting from his cock in large thick streams of cum. He threw his head back and yelled as the orgasm reached his head in sharp, piercing white flashes that seemed to sear every brain cell he had.

His thrusts continued until every single drop of cum was expelled from his cock before lowering himself down on top of Snow White.

She reached up wearily and ran her hands along his sweat soaked back, panting softly against the skin of his neck.

"I lied to you," Cassius began, his voice sounding harsh to her ears, "I wouldn't really have let you leave."

Snow White laughed softly. "I never really thought you would. And thank God for it."

Their lips met in a soft kiss, each pouring their newfound feelings into it. Each knowing with unfailing certainty that their lives together would be the stuff of fairy tales.

I hope you liked the Snow White series. I had a wonderful time writing it. To all of you who sent me feedback, anonymous or not, I truly and with most sincerely thank you. I have been asked several times what the future holds for Snow White and Cassius. If you would like to know please write me and let me know. I could easily be persuaded to write a bonus chapter. The genie in the mirror has been begging me to let him out.

12