The True Story of Snow White Ch. 9

Story Info
Snow White receives an unexpected Anniversary guest.
5.8k words
4.65
93k
33

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White signed in disgust. As first anniversaries went, this one SUCKED! Today was supposed to be special and wonderful. And not only that, she was supposed to be getting sex, lots of hot, steamy sex. Hell, by this time she should have been limp from so much sex. At this point, she'd even be satisfied with a quickie, if only she could find Cassius!

Growling under her breath, Snow White stormed through the front entrance of the castle. There was not one inch of this damn castle that she had not searched and, still, no Cassius.

A quick glance at the hall clock had her throwing her hands up in defeat. Now there was no more time for even a quickie. Their dinner guests would be arriving in a little less than two hours and she still needed to bathe and get into her ball gown. Narrowing her eyes, she stomped up the stairs, vowing that Cassius would pay for keeping her stewing all day.

* * *

The door to their bedchamber was already open when Snow White reached it. As she reached out to close the door, her hand just gripped the very edge and slipped off, breaking a nail in the process. Hissing at the slight pain, she added the injustice to her list and left the door open.

Maybe the bath would help ease some of her tension, although she didn't hold out much hope of that. Of course it was more of a pool than a tub, so if relaxing in it didn't help she would just swim some of her aggression away.

"Oh God, yes! Give me that hard cock!" The barely audible cry stopped her hand in mid motion as she reached for the bathroom door.

By God, if Cassius was in there getting his rocks off, while she had had to suffer all day without relief, there was going to be hell to pay, she fumed. Turning swiftly, she moved to the immense walk in closet and thrust dresses and ball gowns out of her way without regard for the delicate garments. There, in the back of the closet, was an iron ring hanging from what looked like a normal wall. Grasping the cold metal, she twisted the ring to the right and waited while a secret door opened soundlessly, revealing the dim passageway beyond.

The sounds of sex were louder here, echoing slightly through the hallway. About midway down, Snow White stopped and slid open a small slot in the wall that had hid two peepholes at eye level.

The amazing sight that greeted her had her gasping and then quickly covering her mouth before the sound could get out. God, she just couldn't believe her eyes. Screams and moans of raw pleasure were emanating from a young blonde haired woman while a muscular golden haired male sawed his cock in and out of the blonde woman's tight ass. Cassius, his long black hair pulled back into a pony tail was seated on the edge of the bathing pool, watching each wave of pleasure cross the servant's face, urging the guy doing the thrusting on with hot fuck words and stroking his erection in time with the others' thrusts.

"Christ, she's so fucking tight!" Growled the golden haired man.

Snow White choked off another gasp as the man turned his profile towards her and she got her first good look. It was Malachi, the genie in the mirror, the man that had taken her virginity.

The muscles in Malachi's thick arms clenched and rippled as he gripped the servants hips, holding her still so that he could slam his cock into the tight orifice he plowed with a fast violent motion. "Yeah, take my cock you little slut. It feels good doesn't it? All nice and hard, stretching you out and filling you up."

The young woman moaned in agreement.

SMACK!

"You're ignoring your prince, bitch! Look, he has to stroke his own cock, when it should be your mouth doing all the work. Get down there and give his balls a good lick. Now!" The genie gripped the back of her head and forced it down until her mouth came into contact with the smooth skin of Cassius's balls.

Cassius threw his head back and groaned with pleasure. Releasing the genie from the mirror was the perfect anniversary gift for his wife. And today he had purposely hidden from her so that her frustrations would be at their peak when he introduced Malachi into their lovemaking session.

Mmm, he would have to remember this particular servant; she took to cocksucking with such gusto. Nibbling and biting, licking and sucking, all the while moaning and whimpering from the fierce rapture she was receiving from Malachi's frantic thrusts.

"HSSSSS." The sound was torn from Cassius's throat as the entire length of his shaft disappeared down the girl's throat. Forgetting that his hands were bracing him up, he wrapped them into the servants blond locks and began to guide her head up and down. Sighing once more in pleasure he lowered his back to the cool tiles and rested there, enjoying the hot wetness and suction surrounding his cock.

Snow White had completely forgotten her anger. Watching the menage a trois going on just a few feet in front of her had her so horny that her juices were already trickling down her legs. Her eyes darted here and there trying not to miss any of the action.

Sweat began to bead on her skin and her breath rasped in and out of her lungs as her arousal grew. Her skin ached, demanding to be touched. With shaking hands she frantically tried to undo the buttons that ran along the front of her day gown but she could only manage to undo enough buttons to expose her breasts. Quietly whimpering she pulled at her skirts until they were bunched around her waist.

The first touch of her fingers against her clit almost had her crying out with pleasure. Ever so slowly she rotated the delicate bud, around and around, shivering from the electric pulses that raced through her body. With her other hand she caressed a breast, gently manipulating and squeezing the delicate flesh. She turned her focus back to the erotic scene.

Malachi hammered his cock deeper and deeper into the servant's wonderfully tight ass. The inner muscles surrounding him kept constricting and constricting, forcing him to use his depleting will power to keep from cumming. And just went he thought he would lose the battle the muscles would ease up and he could once more enjoy the pleasure without the fear of coming too soon. Tilting the blonde's ass enabled him a deeper penetration, which he took full advantage of, slowing his thrusts to get the maximum depth out of each stroke.

The servant groaned in appreciation, loving the way the ridges on the cock fucking her scraped along her inner muscles.

Leaning over her, Malachi whispered, "Does your Prince's cock taste good, slut? I want to hear you tell your Prince how good his cock tastes."

The servant released the cock with a gasp. "Oh your highness, I love the taste of your cock. It's so big and thick I can barely managed to get it down my throat. I would do anything to have it in my mouth and in my ass." She broke off as Cassius forced her to engulf his cock once more."

"You shall have your wish." Cassius remarked and with the touch of his hand against the servants shoulder left his personal mark engraved in her skin. Now everyone would know that the servant belonged to him and only him. To be used in anyway that Cassius desired, by anyone that he chose.

The servant cried out at the white hot flash of pain and then cried out in joy as she realized that now she was marked and would know forever the pleasure of her master.

"A very good choice, Cassius. Her mouth is nothing compared to what this ass can do, though. I've almost cum thrice from the muscles squeezing my cock. I hope you'll let me borrow her from time to time?"

"Of course." His voice sounded harsh to his own ears. But he was so close to cumming, how could it sound any other way? The servant assaulting his organ never missed a beat. Plunging up and down, she would occasionally release Cassius to bathe the glistening instrument with her tongue, staring into Cassius's hungry eyes until she once more took the rod back into her mouth. The full sacs below also received the same treatment, along with little, stinging love bites that had Cassius arching his back and yelling out more sexual obscenities.

Cassius felt the familiar tingling sensations that signaled his approaching orgasm. His balls felt like they were on fire as the cum churned inside them and his stomach muscles tightened with the effort to hold it inside. With a small nod to Malachi, Cassius let him know that he was close to cumming.

Malachi smiled back and looked down on the servant with wicked glee. Reaching underneath, he flicked at the servants throbbing clit. With his hips rocking, Malachi started a series of hard fierce thrusts, using his cock as a weapon, purposely bottoming out with each thrust.

The sudden sharp scream that erupted from the blond woman had Snow White inhaling sharply. Her hand tightened around the breast it was clutching in reflex tearing an almost soundless whimper from her throat. Again and again, she repeated the motion, at times pinching the nipple or pulling at it, fascinated by the shivers and goose bumps this caused.

Snow White moved the hand stroking her clit continuously, gaining speed as she became lost in the scene in front of her and then slowing down to stave off her orgasm so that she could cum with them. The rich, hungry sounds the trio made whispered into her ears, teasing her ultra sensitive skin with electric shivers. Over and over sizzling images of Malachi's cock piercing the servants ass and of Cassius guiding the young woman to swallow even more of his cock etched themselves into her memory. Through it all Snow White could not help wishing that it were she in place of the servant.

Malachi squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth. The urge to cum was too strong now. There was no way he could hold back. The vice around the turgid length of his cock was tighter than anything he had ever felt before. Leaning over the servant Malachi whispered into her ear, "I'm going to cum, little cockslut. I'm going to cum in your ass and your going to thank me prettily afterward. Do you understand me, slut?" Malachi gave a painful squeeze to the rigid clit in his fingers.

He took the resultant cry of pain and shaky nod, as acceptance.

"Good. I'm going to remember you and you are going to remember me as well, I think. Especially when the mark I will place on your body turns warm and you will know that I am coming for you. To take you, stretch you, fill you up with my hot cum. Yes, little slut, that's right. Mine, forever."

Malachi's words were too much for the young woman. Screams of exultant pleasure erupted from around the pistoning cock in her mouth and her body shook and bucked with the rush of orgasmic tremors.

That was the moment Malachi had been waiting for. With a fierce growl he sank his teeth deep into back of the servants neck, deep enough to draw blood and leave a permanent mark etched there for the rest of the young woman's life. At the same time, he thrust one last time, burying his cock to the hilt into the spasming depths of the servant's ass. Cum burned a fiery path from his balls to erupt from the tip of his cock, drenching the blonde's insides. In the end there was so much cum, it leaked out from around his still thrusting shaft, dripping down onto the tiles.

Snow White's own orgasm was only seconds away when her focus turned from Malachi to Cassius. He had both hands firmly wrapped around the young woman's head, the knuckles of his hands turning white from the strength of his grip as he guided the head up and down on his aching member. She could see the servant's lips red from the abuse that she so obviously enjoyed and her cheeks hollowed from the force of suction she was applying around Cassius's cock. From Cassius's heavy breathing and the straining muscles in his forearms his orgasm was close at hand.

Cassius watched the last orgasmic tremor shiver through Malachi. Yes, he was very definitely glad that he had been able to release him from the mirror. And the servant, he would look forward to pillaging that ass at a later date in the not too distant future. But for now he wanted to cum and cum a lot. He wanted to watch his new acquisition swallow his load.

"That's it wench. Suck my cock. Show me how much you want my cum. Come on, Show me!" He commanded.

The girl worshipped his organ, running loving hands up and down the wet length. At the tip she stopped, laving the blunt head with her tongue. And then the suction began anew, fiercer and stronger; her cheeks so hollowed it looked painful.

Cassius could withhold his orgasm no longer. It shot out like a skyrocket with such force the servant choked, but did not let go, determined to devour every single drop of her Prince's cum. More blasts hit the back of her throat and she moaned to let Cassius know how much she loved it.

Snow White doubled over, as her knees grew weak from her impending orgasm. Her mouth was wide open when the climax ripped through her body and she was unable to prevent the resultant scream of pleasure that tore from her throat. Unendurable waves of red-hot pleasure battered her body, shuddering through her system. Her knees buckled and she slipped to the floor. She continued her torment, rubbing her clit with fast and furious movements, glutting her body on the wondrous pleasure she was experiencing.


Cassius was completely caught up in the sensations piercing his body. His skin and muscles felt like they were being consumed by his orgasm and shot out the same way his cum was going, straight through his cockhead and into the woman's throat. It was amazing to him that in the state he was in he was able to hear the thin scream that managed to pass through the thick stonewalls. He shuddered in exquisite pleasure as the last jet of cum burned its way from his shaft. Closing his eyes he let his head fall backward, luxuriating in the pleasantly sated feeling that swept through him.

When next Cassius opened his eyes, he found Malachi staring at him with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Was that your -?"

"Mm, yes that would be my delightful Snow White. She has a rather bad penchant for eavesdropping." Cassius glanced over to the wall that hid his wife.

"Perhaps, we should teach her what happens to bad little girls who can't mind their manners."

"A very good idea. How about we start on it later, say during supper? I'm just a tad exhausted right now?"

"How does your wife put up with your lack of stamina?" Malachi teased.

"I make up for it in other more adventurous ways." Cassius retorted giving Malachi the finger.

"You wish."

"I will. That's a promise." The promise held a great deal of heat to it.

* * *

Snow White smoothed the fabric at the back of her gown as she sat down in the chair that Cassius held out for her. Her hand trembled slightly.

Cassius leaned down close to her ear and spoke in a whisper. "Are you nervous, my dear?"

She jumped just a bit at the suddenness of his question. "No, of course not. Why would you think that I was nervous?"

"Maybe it's the fact that your hands are trembling. Tell me, dear wife, what could you possibly have to be nervous about tonight of all nights?"

"Nothing. I'm not nervous. You're just imagining things." She protested.

"Very well. Then we'll proceed with the party."

Cassius sat next to Snow White and waved his hands at the army of servants bearing trays to go ahead and serve the food. When the food was served and the guests had begun to eat, he leaned over once more and whispered to Snow White. "My dear, are you sure you're not nervous? You've almost dropped the food on your fork twice now."

"I'm fine. See." And she forked the bite into her mouth.

Cassius waited until she had taken a deep drink of wine before asking his next question. "Did you enjoy your little eavesdropping adventure today?"

Snow White choked on the wine.

Smiling evilly, Cassius patted her back, helping to ease her discomfort.

She lifted guilty eyes to study Cassius. What she saw did not look promising. He had a look of sinister glee on his face. And his mouth was drawn up in a devilish smile.

Deciding on a course of action Snow White plunged ahead. "Yes, I quite enjoyed the little spectacle you put on with your toy and the genie who deflowered your wife. Very erotic. Although, I would think that you would be ashamed of yourself, having your fun on our anniversary while leaving me to suffer. Yes, you should be very ashamed. I certainly did not appreciate it."

Cassius's smile grew bigger. "So, I should be ashamed. Well, perhaps you're right. So I'll apologize for leaving you to suffer today, now don't you think that you owe me an apology for snooping in on a private moment that had nothing to do with you?"

"Certainly not. I had every right to be in our rooms and in that passageway. If you hadn't wanted me to use it you never should have shown it to me."

"Well, maybe someday you'll change your mind on that."

"I wouldn't bet on it."

"I would."

"What do you mean by that?" Snow White asked.

"Nothing. Eat, the guests are beginning to stare."

Snow White saw that he was right and returned to eating. A few minutes later she was startled, while speaking to a European ambassador, when her legs were grabbed and roughly spread open. A body quickly occupied the open space preventing her from closing her legs and pushed her skirts up. Ending her conversation with the ambassador, she glanced at Cassius from the corner of her eye to find him in deep discussion with neighboring king.

Hands grasped her hips and inexorably pulled until her bottom sat on the very edge of the seat. A bite to her inner thigh had her gasping in pleasure and hastily coughing to cover up the sound.

"Are you all right, sweet?" Cassius had broken off his conversation at the tiny sound.

"Yes. Quite all right." Her voice sounded slightly breathless to her ears.

"Very well." Cassius turned back to the King before Snow White could see his smug grin.

Several more stinging nips continued up her inner thigh and then began anew on the other one. She found herself shivering involuntarily with each torturous bite. Fingers gripped the lips of her clean-shaven pussy and pulled them apart. A thick, warm tongue speared upwards, starting at the pulsing opening and ending with a hard flick across the tip of her clitoris.

The trembling that overtook her this time was so bad that she was forced to put down her wineglass before some of the liquid spilled. Flustered, Snow White looked around the room, hoping against hope that no one noticed her discomfiture.

Teeth and tongue continued to nibble and taste the sweet, heady juices that her passion produced. Up and down. Around and around. Not a drop was missed, not an inch of flesh was left untouched.

Secretly Snow White lowered her hand, sliding it beneath the tablecloth and into the thick silky hair of her mysterious attacker. Guiding with her hand, she brought attention back to her clitoris. Her eyes shuddered as the mouth engulfed her, sucking gently while using the tongue to stimulate her clit with fierce, rapid stabs.

Her pleasure swelled, becoming a great seething thing that twisted and roiled inside her. The deliberate taunting went on and on until it was all she could do to keep a straight face.

The tongue withdrew, leaving her bereft and unfulfilled. Her hand was grabbed and wrapped around a thick, hard object. Teasingly, it slid through her hands and before she had reached the tip she understood what it was. A low moan escaped her lips and her hand clenched involuntarily around the dildo. God, this must be some kind of joke. There was no way she would be able to keep silent or even keep a neutral face while being fucked by that.

Helplessly, she scanned the dinner guests once more, extremely thankful to find not one guess was paying her the least attention. When her eyes settled on Cassius, she found him staring at her with a knowing, smirking look on his face.

12