The True Story of Snow White Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that instant, Snow White realized that she had not gotten away with her earlier investigation or her rebuke of Cassius's behavior. And now she would be learning her own lesson. But, what a wonderful, intoxicating lesson it would be.

The blunt head of the phallus skimmed her nether opening, sliding through the folds of skin, becoming wet and slick with the abundant juices that seeped from her pussy. With her eyes staring deeply into Cassius's she waited with pent up breath while the dildo came to rest once more at her pussy opening.

Methodically and deliberately, the phallus was pushed into her. The sweet, sharp feeling of being stretched and filled was breathtaking. Driving further and further, the phallus was soon firmly entrenched in her pussy, leaving her feeling breathless and so very, very full.

Cassius felt his cock spring to life as he watched his wife's eyes widen, knowing automatically that the large dildo he had picked out had pierced her pussy. Within seconds he was rock hard and throbbing. His blood began a slow boil. And when her body quivered and began an almost unnoticeable undulation he knew the cock was forging inside her, fucking her. It seemed impossible but his cock grew even harder, twitching as if it were already driving deep inside her hot depths.

Beneath her passion-heavy lids, Snow Whites eyes darted back and forth while praying that no one would notice the situation she found herself in. The push and pull of the phallus inside her was driving her into a state of wildness. It took a supreme amount of will power and conscious effort to keep her breathing normal and the moans and cries she longed to make from being voiced. Only a small undulating movement did she allow herself, pushing downward when the cock entered her and drawing back when it pulled out.

All the while she was aware of Cassius watching her. It excited her that he knew she was being ravaged, that he could see the pleasure so clearly in her face. She trembled as the phallus inside her slick channel took to a devilish twisting with each steady push. God, could anything make this experience any better, she wondered to herself while suppressing a moan.

"You're looking a little flush dear. Would you prefer to retire to our rooms and have a lie down?"

Cassius chuckled at the evil look he received. "I'll take that as a no."

His next words were spoken in a low husky whisper. "Are you enjoying yourself my darling wife? Not too full? Why don't I just make sure for myself, after all I wouldn't want you to be too taxed to enjoy the special dessert I have for you later."

With mounting anticipation, Snow White watched Cassius's veined, masculine hand lower beneath the tablecloth and inch towards her. A whisper of skin glanced over her thigh and then those thick fingers were slipping into her pussy, sliding over the slick flesh until his fingers formed a bracket around the dildo.

"I picked this item especially for you, Snow White. You may thank me for your gift." He ordered.

"Thank you." The words came out in a low sighing moan.

"You're quite welcome. So polite and dignified. Are you going to be so dignified when you cum, dear wife? Ah, you didn't think I would actually allow this to go that far, did you? I assure you that you are going to cum, right here at this dining table in front of all of these people. And I'm going to enjoy each second of your orgasm, my eyes are going to drink in the sight of your orgasm overtaking your body and my fingers are going to relish the feel of all the little quakes and quivers that spasm through that oh-so sweet cunt." When Cassius was finished his voice was thick with hunger.

The hand between her legs shifted. Her clit became the center of attention as a finger on either side closed around it, trapping the sensitive nub of flesh. Snow White nearly jumped up from the chair at the pinched feeling. But within the next breath that feeling turned to heart stopping pleasure as the mysterious lover under the table began a determined rhythmic laving up and down over the captured pearl.

Hand and tongue worked in synchronism, pinching and licking, tweaking and sucking while the phallus plowed the wet depths of her ravenous cunt until Snow White was a bundle of fervent sensations all centered in the aching slick flesh between her legs. The all-too familiar feelings of her impending orgasm made themselves known in the tensing of her body and the fiery tingles that pulsed from her pussy. Her hands gripped the arms of her chair so tightly that her knuckles turned white. She had lost all ability control herself, letting hungry animal-like moans tear there way from her throat. No longer caring that all eyes were directed toward her, not even noticing the naked desire in many of them.

The climax burst inside her, overpowering her, tearing through her with blinding intensity, raking and clawing its way into every miniscule portion of her body. Even then, Cassius and her mysterious lover did not cease, but continued on and on wrenching even more of the deliciously piercing spirals of ecstasy loose to blaze their way through her quivering body. With a deep breath Snow White screamed in triumphant ecstasy, the sound shrieking throughout the room.

When Cassius was finally satisfied that his point was made clear to Snow White, she sat limply in her chair, one hand rested lightly on the arm of the chair while the other hung loosely at her side clinging to the other broken armrest.

Cassius past his gaze of the aroused group, "Well they certainly don't make chairs like they used to. If you would excuse my wife and me, we are going to retire to finish celebrating our anniversary in private. Please enjoy yourselves." Cassius gathered Snow White into his arms, lightly kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

* * *

Snow White became aware of her surroundings between one breath and the next. Her eyelids trembled before she opened them to a world of darkness. Twisting her head she realized, with relief, that her vision was still intact just obscured by a blindfold. The cold feel of metal bracketed her wrists above and slightly outward from her head while her legs were left unfettered.

The soft swishing sounds of movement on carpet let her know that she was not alone. The thick, heady smell of male was also telling. And then the slight brush of warm skin against her back and the telltale feel of a hard cock nestling between the crease of her ass.

Snow White shivered, the length was much longer than Cassius, the head nearly reaching her waist. She shivered again as the rigid shaft rocked gently up and down, pressing further into the crease.

"It's been so long since I've had you in my arms, sweetling." Malachi breathed into her ear. "I have lost myself with countless women, but none could hold a candle to you. And now with the help of your husband, I can share a new experience with you. You enjoyed watching my cock fuck the little servant in the ass, now you get to have my cock the same way."

Malachi's words were still tumbling inside her head when another warm body blanketed her front. "Happy Anniversary, darling. I hope you like my present. It took a very long frustrating time to rend Malachi from your stepmother's hold so I do hope you'll forgive us if we're a tad overly aroused. We've been planning this for so long, you see, and now there's just...THIS!" Cassius lifted her high into his arms and expertly let her drop straight down onto his throbbing member, sinking through the hot clinging flesh to lodge firmly inside the very core of her being.

Her head snapped back and a high-pitched scream rent the air. So full. So deep. Burning inside her like a volcano waiting to explode. And then the feeling grew even sharper and sweeter as Malachi aligned his cock and steadily forced the tight channel to accept every solid inch.

Cassius glanced at Malachi seeing the expression of wild animalistic determination on his face and knowing that his own showed the same thing. There was no place for nice nor gentleness. Their passions had been stretched too thin. Now, the woman between them was just that, a body to use, a vessel to receive the cum churning in their balls.

Malachi added his hands to the tense hands already around Snow White's waist. Together they lifted, feeling the stretched flesh cling to their members like wet silk. Male and female groans combined to echo throughout the room.

With teeth gritted, they lowered her once more, plunging easily. The sensations were too much. With a determination born of desperation, Malachi and Cassius turned feral. In and out, hard and fast they fucked Snow White, ignoring her whimpers of pleasure and screams of ecstasy. For both of them there was only the need to cum, to feel the building of raw pleasure until it burst in a flash of sensation so extreme that it felt like their entire bodies were being remade. Then the exultant male growls and cries would boom throughout the room like cannon fire.

Floundering in the buffeting sensations snaking through her body, the blindfold added a sense of helplessness that Snow White found erotic and thrilling. Taken. That was what was happening to her. She was being taken, without care, without notice, almost as if it were two strangers pillaging her body instead of her husband and the man who had taken her virginity. It was exciting. Exhilarating. She wanted more!

"Ohhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She screamed into the room that she could not see, to the men that were using her body.

The words were both the right thing and the wrong thing to say. They had a profound impact on her two lovers. The intensity of the fucking grew to new heights with Malachi and Cassius becoming more savage than ever. Since their hands were occupied they used their teeth to bite her skin hard enough that she would have bruises but not hard enough to draw blood.

For Snow White the pleasure-pain pushed her over the jagged edge of orgasm. The first searing wave snapped her head back and stopped her breath. The next had her gulping in the lost breath only to release it into the room in screams so loud a glass on a dressing table shattered. There was no stopping the orgasmic blasts that burrowed through her body with lightning intensity, leaving her mind shattered to anything but the pleasure. White lightning flashed behind her eyelids and crept along her skin until she was sure she would literally burn up from the rapture

Malachi barely registered the quivering princess in his arms so engrossed in his own approaching climax. It started in his balls. He could actually feel the skin tightening up into his body, readying to shoot wads of cum into the hot, gripping flesh surrounding his cock. The friction grazing his shaft was excruciating, sending surges of razor-sharp pleasure knifing into his brain.

The tight muscles surrounding Malachi gave one final massive squeeze finishing him in one strike. "OH FUCK!" Hi face twisted in a grimace of pleasure, Malachi thrust hard and fast, loosing his burning cum in jets so powerful his body arched and shook as each one shot out.

Cassius, his shaft buried deep inside Snow White, felt Malachi's cock grow even larger with his approaching orgasm, pushing against the thin membrane that separated them. He stilled his movements, waiting patiently for the first wave of Malachi's orgasm.

Dimly, he heard his partner yell just before he felt the first blast of cum rippling through the membrane and snaking up along his own shaft. That was all it took for Cassius to reach his own orgasm. Frantically he thrust, driving his cock over and over into the tight, wet flesh of his wife, relishing the friction that abraded his shaft.

"AH! AH! AH!" He screamed with each shot of cum that burned its way through the vein in his cock and exploded with ever increasing pleasure from the tip. More spine tingling jolts of pleasure shivered along his skin. So many, that he wondered if he would ever recover from the pleasure.

Finally, the orgasm began to subside, leaving him shaking with the effort to stand. Wearily Cassius lifted his head, lovingly looking over the exhausted face of Snow White before moving on to Malachi. Sweat poured down his face and a wide satisfied smile grinned back at him.

"Happy Anniversary you two. Feel free to call me anytime for threesomes, foursomes, one-on-one or just if you want to chat!" The last was said with a wicked grin directed at Cassius.

Cassius laughed quietly, while Snow White moaned a weak "Thank you" and "Could someone please release these cuffs."

Now with most fairy tales, everything ends with they lived happily ever after. But in the case of Snow White and Prince Cassius Charming it would be more precise to say that they lived out their lives as they saw fit, experiencing every method of passion that they could think of, or heard of, happy and satisfied.

THE END!

12