The Truest Control Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again, and things begin to escalate.
2.3k words
4.32
15.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a surprise to her when he showed up early. Although she'd gotten to the park much earlier than the appointed time, she hid herself in a spot where she could see the park without being seen, and so she noted that he showed up about 10 minutes early, as she'd expected he would. That left him with some time to wait nervously, and her with some time to watch how he acted when he thought no one was watching. He alternated between sitting on the same bench where he'd been when she first talked to him, and walking around nervously, not walking far from the spot but far enough that it looked like he was going somewhere without being sure of where he was going, a lost little boy who needed to find his way.

She was just the person to show him.

She emerged when his back was turned, quickly sneaking up on him so that when he finally turned around, he found that she was right next to him, and that he'd been completely unaware of her presence there until now. He was so startled that he jumped and let out a small sound of surprise. It wasn't clear how much of his surprise came from her sudden appearance directly behind him (now in front of him) and how much of it came from the fact that she had a video camcorder that she was pointing at him.

As before, the meeting was so awkward that both of them just looked at each other for a long moment before saying anything. They had different motives for waiting, of course: he was waiting because he couldn't think of anything sensible to say and was hoping to have her rescue him by starting the conversation, while she was waiting because she wanted to give him a chance to say something that she could use to trip him up with.

Finally, she simply said "Hi" and waved at him.

"Hi," he said, waving back, staring at the camera. "Do you usually film the people you talk to?"

"Not usually, but this is a special occasion," she said.

"What's the occasion?"

"It's our first date, of course, silly! I wanted to be able to remember the occasion with a video."

"Oh. That's okay."

"What do you mean, that's okay?" she asked, her smile fading and her expression becoming a bit concerned. "Of course it's okay."

"I just mean, I wanted to let you know that I'm okay with it, that I don't have a problem with it."

"Why would you have a problem with it?" she asked, letting a faint hint of anger come into her voice.

"Well, you know, some people might be uncomfortable with having you film them without their consent."

"Would you like to know the reason I brought a camera?" she asked, somehow sounding both playful and dangerous at the same time.

"Well, yes."

"That's good, because I'm not going to tell you. Instead, I'll tell you that I will decide what's okay and what isn't. I will always be the one to tell you what is okay and what is not okay, what you're willing to agree with and what you aren't. Is that clear?"

Roger paused for just a moment, dumbfounded. No one had ever spoken to him this way in his life. Not anyone. And now a near-total stranger was doing it to him. It was crazy. Any reasonable person should have immediately said no and walked away.

Then why did he decide to agree with her?

"Yes, I understand," he said. Instinctively, he softened and stopped trying to resist, for fear of making her more angry.

"Good, I'm glad you like it," she said, her smile returning. "You look really dumb when you're confused."

"I do? But... Um..."

"But what?" she asked patiently.

Roger hesitated. He really had no idea what to say to something like this. Then he became aware that in his confusion, he probably looked more dumb the more he thought about his response, and her camera was filming his stupid, confused expression, so to try and regain some ground, he felt the need to say the first thing that came into his head without thinking about it.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked, realizing that this wasn't a very assertive thing to say.

"Because it's true. Friends tell each other the truth, don't they? Isn't it important for friends to be honest with each other, even if that truth is sometimes not always the most pleasant?" she purred with a smile.

"Yes. I mean... Yes, it's important for friends to be honest with each other."

"Aren't you thankful that you have a friend like me to be honest with you instead of just flattering you with insincere compliments like your other friends do?"

Roger felt like there might have been something wrong with this question, but thinking about it would have made him even more confused, so he tried to retain his stature by simply nodding and saying "Yes, you're right."

"I'm glad you agree," she said with such a brilliant smile that he became glad about it too. "And since we're friends and we're being honest with each other, Roger, I'd like to ask you to be honest with me too. Will you do that for me, Roger?"

"Sure, Liz... I'll be happy to."

"Thank you, Roger. What I really want to ask you is... How are you feeling right now?"

Roger paused. He didn't want to take too long to answer her question, but there were some things that he didn't want to say. Finally, he gave an answer that seemed reasonable: "Confused."

"Oh, I know, I can tell," she said. "But the human being is such a complicated thing. It can feel so many emotions all at once. Is there anything else you're feeling besides confused, Roger?"

Roger paused, longer this time. "I don't know, I don't really have any particular feelings right now, I guess, or at least, none that I can describe."

"Are you SURE there's nothing else you're feeling right now?" she asked pointedly. And with this, she pointed the camera downwards, where it began to film the presence of a huge bulge that was pressing against the front of Roger's pants. It was so obvious that something was in there which wanted to get out that Roger felt suddenly embarrassed, and his embarrassment was heightened by the fact that Liz was capturing this with her camera.

"I guess I'm feeling a bit turned on," Roger confessed, because it was obvious and he didn't want to look like he was hiding something.

"You seem to be more than just a little turned on, honey," she cooed. "Why don't you show me just how little your arousal is?"

Roger paused for a moment, seeming to not understand what she was saying. Even though he had an idea of what she meant, he figured she couldn't possibly mean what it sounded like.

"Did you not hear me?" she asked after a moment, her smile disappearing and her face becoming stern.

"No, no... I mean yes, I heard you, I just don't understand."

"What's not to understand?" she asked. "Pull down your pants and underwear and let me see what you've got down there."

Roger hesitated. "We're in a public park," he said. As soon as he said this, he regretted how stupid and obvious it sounded. Of course they were in a public park. Why couldn't he think of anything intelligent to say in this situation?

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "Never mind, then." And suddenly, she turned off the camera, closed the lens cover, and began walking away.

"Hey! Wait, where are you going?" Roger called after her.

"You didn't want to cooperate, so I'm leaving," she said.

Liz was a good-looking woman, but it wasn't her looks that were her greatest asset. Her biggest strength was her ability to identify and play off people's weaknesses. She knew exactly what kind of guy Roger was, and everything he said and did made this more clear. He was the kind of guy who would do anything for a woman who was willing to take advantage of him. Marlene Dietrich famously said that "The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs." Liz had pretty hair, a pretty smile, and pretty legs, but right now, what made her so irresistible to Roger was that she was with him, she was a real woman instead of a porn actress, and she was paying attention to him and making him feel good about himself. A woman who does that to a man will find that she can get him to do whatever she wants. Eventually.

"I'm sorry," Roger said. "I didn't want you to go. I'm just self-conscious."

"Don't be," she said. "You are who you are, and I accept you for that. But you need to not hide yourself. I want you to show yourself to me, so that I can see who you really are."

Roger nodded. "I understand. I'll try."

"Then show me," she said insistently.

Roger paused only briefly. "Are you serious about this?"

"I'm always serious about everything I say. Never ask me that question again. I don't play games. If I tell you to do something, I mean it, and I expect you to take it seriously."

Roger was at a loss. He understood what she was saying, and her words left him no place for resistance. He stood there, helplessly waiting further instructions from her. She saw in that moment that he was a robot; he would have done anything she told him to do.

"Pull down your pants and underwear," she said again.

Roger hesitated for just a moment, then began to comply. Even her turning the camera back on and pointing it at him again didn't make him stop. He pulled down his pants and underwear, bringing his fully-erect penis into the open.

Liz was pleased to see that he had a reasonably large penis; a little above average, she estimated. And when she'd observed it and made sure to capture its bobbling on video, she giggled. "You look like such a lost little boy," she said while laughing. It was a wonderful thing to have a man with a big penis but make him feel small and insecure about it. It brought the best of both worlds: she could enjoy the physical pleasures of having a man with a big penis, while still making him feel weak and insignificant so that she could use this to get him to think or feel or act how she wanted.

"Why is that?" he wondered.

She ignored the question. "You realize that now I have video footage of you in a public park, with your boner fully exposed. You understand the situation that puts you in," she said with a note of triumph.

"Uh, yes..." he mumbled. "I realized that. That was why I hesitated in the first place."

"You realize that I could get you in trouble for indecent exposure in public," she said with an even stronger note of triumph.

"Well, I guess you could, but... why would you do that?"

"Would you like me to?" she asked, looking him right in the eyes and smiling.

His eyes said yes, but he answered "No, of course not."

"Then you'll do what I say so that I don't have to show this video to the police or upload it to the Internet, right?"

"Um..." Roger suddenly looked down at the ground, confused and ashamed. "Yes... But... You wouldn't really do that, would you?"

"Do you want to test me?" she asked, giving him a half-smile that was much more of a challenge that he was willing or able to meet.

"Liz, please, we're just playing around, right? You'll give me the video when we're done here, won't you?"

"On the contrary. This is a digital camcorder. I'm going to make three copies of the video and hide them in different places. If you're hoping I'll lose the video or delete it, I can assure you that will never happen, although I will send you a copy so that you can understand how ridiculous and perverted you'll look if I ever decide to expose the video publicly."

Roger paused. "What do you want?" he finally asked, simply.

Liz loved this question, because she knew he was not asking rhetorically. He was asking what she wanted so that he could fulfill her answer. He would do it, too. Whatever she told him she wanted, he would provide to her. In time, she would expand her answer, but for now, she would play it slow and cool.

Liz pulled a small card out of her pocket and handed it to him. It was the business card of a restaurant in the city. "I want you to meet me at this restaurant tomorrow for dinner at 6:00."

Roger read the restaurant name and address on the card, then nodded. "Okay."

"You'll be there, won't you?"

"Yes, I will be."

"Good. Then it's a date! Thank you, Roger, I'm so happy!" and she turned girlish for a moment, smiling and making a small happy movement that seemed shockingly naive and carefree for a woman who'd been threatening to report him to the police a moment ago. "I'm going to go home now, but I'll be thinking about you and our date tomorrow. I'll see you then, sweetie!" She blew him a kiss, turned off the camera, and began walking away.

"See you..." Roger mumbled to her retreating back. He felt that he should have said much more, but by the time he could find the presence of mind to say anything coherent, she was long gone.