The Trunk Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan ties Meredith to a chair & ravages her.
2k words
4.56
51.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rktktvi
rktktvi
121 Followers

Susan and Meredith's exploration of the trunk continued throughout the month, each taking turns playing the top, although Meredith seemed to naturally gravitate toward the more submissive role. Although she was equally happy in either role, Susan noted Meredith's preference and tended to top more often than otherwise. Without doubt, however, their friendship grew even closer with this new and excitingly intimate association that they now had with each other. In Susan, Meredith now had found what she felt her soul had missed before. By way of her dominance, Susan had relieved Meredith of the angst that she had previously felt whenever she tried to explore her sexuality. With the chains came a certain type of freedom. With the pain came a new type of pleasure. With the dependence came a certain amount of liberation.

While mulling similar thoughts, Susan brought the strap down hard. Feeling it connect with a satisfying thud, Susan watched the instantaneous spasm ripple through Meredith's body. This last stroke had been much harder than the prior five, and must have come as something of a surprise. The muffled gasp came almost immediately after, but no shouts or words; the gag prevented that. Susan stepped back to admire the prize of a stripe that was almost immediately born. Two inches wide and nearly ten inches long, it was perfectly split in two by the quivering crack of Meredith's ass. As the color quickly changed from pink to crimson, Susan quickly set to give the stripe a pair of equally painful sisters, one above and one below.

The last three strokes had been almost all that she could bear. The tears had begun to spring from her haunted eyes, but the ballgag in her mouth kept Meredith from being able to utter any objections to Susan's ministrations. In fact, it had been Meredith herself who had suggested the situation that she now found herself in.

It had been a moment of inspiration when Meredith finally figured out what the strange rub marks were on the chair in the living room. Obviously an older chair, Meredith had never found it to be particularly comfortable to sit in. Susan's aunt and uncle seemed to be very purposeful in the furnishings of their home, and the one chair didn't quite seem to fit in with either the décor, or the general comfort of the place. To make matters worse, the chair was not in the same immaculate condition of most of the rest of the house. It had a padded seat, but an open wooden back that uncomfortably only rose to just above waist height, if one were to stand behind it. And then there were those rub marks in the finish near the bottoms of the legs. And then came the sudden thought. Meredith had risen from watching television with Susan, walked over to the chair, and pulled it away from the wall. With mild interest, Susan watched her friend ponder the chair. And then Meredith did something that shared the inspiration with Susan. She walked to the back of the chair, and then leaned over it as far as she could. It all made sense. With her waist at the back of the chair, her wrists and ankles fell almost exactly next to the rub marks on the legs of the chair.

"I want this," was all she said. Susan had smiled, and stood. After seeing Meredith in position on the chair, Susan knew exactly what was required. Within a few minutes, she had gathered a few lengths of rope and the gag from the trunk. Minutes later, she was tying the now nude Meredith on her tippy-toes over the back of the chair. After she was tied helpless, Meredith began to feel the now familiar heat begin to rise between her legs. Over the last few weeks, Meredith had learned that her friend Susan had something of a sadistic streak in her. Fortunately, during those same weeks, Meredith had learned that she loved it. With her bottom upturned and exposed in this way, she knew it would only be a few moments more before Susan took Meredith away to that special place in her mind.

"This will keep you from hurting my ears too much," was the laughing remark that Susan made as she put the gag securely into Meredith's mouth. Meredith had been gagged before, but she somehow felt that this time might be different. She knew that Susan felt the same magic in the chair that she herself sensed. She now found that her bottom was to receive an entirely new level of spanking. Susan had begun the process easily enough; a light pitter-patter of playful hand slaps to get the blood flowing. Then it was back to the trunk. It was quite a delight to have a sexual toy store at her fingertips. In fact, even after a month, there were still items that had not been put into play, and for today it was the strap. Made of leather and just a few inches wide, the devastating effects were seen clearly and immediately. Susan learned that unlike spanking by hand, this implement was most effective on Meredith when she paused between strokes. Susan could almost taste the mixture of anticipation and dread that quickly rose in Meredith in that brief moment. It was intoxicating.

After delivering ten more steady blows, Susan noted that her friend had begun to almost melt into the chair, her head hung in a state of delirious euphoria. All strength had left her body, she merely clung to the wooden legs as if she were floating with a piece of driftwood. Susan knelt down behind Meredith, who seemed not to notice that the attack on her behind had ceased. She studied the deep crimson cheeks of her friend and could feel the heat emanating onto her face. Gently, she pressed her hand against the burning flesh and was rewarded with a fleeting image on the skin as she removed her hand. Meredith barely moved as Susan now took both hands and separated the glowing orbs to find that a small trail of liquid had begun to seep down Meredith's leg.

Susan tenderly extended her tongue and moved her face forward. Feeling the burning cheeks of her friend's behind against her own cool cheeks, Susan graced Meredith's tender lips with the slightest touch of her tongue. The reaction was instant, confused, and impulsive. Intially the shock of the gentle touch and other contact with her fiery skin caused Meredith to involuntarily try to pull away and grind her pelvis against the back of the chair. Then desire immediately swept through her body and she reversed course, trying to push her bottom against Susan's tongue. The conflicting sensations swirled through Meredith's mind, as Susan continued her delicate exploration.

Satisfied that her friend was in a state of near delirium, Susan turned her attention to the other area that was open and available to her and gave a cursory stab at Meredith's defenseless asshole with her tongue. Through the gag, Meredith gave out a surprised yelp that faded into a dull groan as Susan pushed forward in her violation of Meredith's most private area. Susan continued to lick all around, backing off now and then to slide her cool cheek against the red inferno that was her friend's backside. After feeling this heat, she then aggressively began spreading those cheeks wide to penetrate the little rosebud deeply with her tongue. In and out, she began a rhythmic pace of fucking her friend's ass with her tongue. Meredith began to respond by pushing back in time to Susan's assault. At this point, Susan redoubled her efforts by allowing one finger to trace down to Meredith boiling pussy. One finger, then immediately a second slid into the buttery folds of Meredith's flesh, causing her to begin to buck wildly. Alternating the timing, Susan pistoned her fingers and tongue in and out of her friend's helpless body.

The orgasm struck Meredith like a comet. She could see it coming, could feel the heat approaching. It continued to build in size and overwhelm her. And then it was upon her. Involuntarily clenching her muscles against the ropes, Meredith's body went taut as the waves rushed through her body. She could feel it like electricity surging, all emanating from Susan's pounding tongue and fingers. Just as she reached the crest, she felt her pussy open a little more as Susan added another finger. Somehow through the haze of overwhelming sensations, Meredith felt a copious amount of liquid begin to pour down her legs.

Hesitating for a moment in surprise, Susan's first thought was that Meredith had urinated upon her. She immediately discounted this thought as the torrential flow had coincided with what had certainly been a massive orgasm. The nectar ran copiously down Susan's arm and Meredith's legs. Noting the further lubrication she had just received, Susan revived her assault on Meredith's spasming pussy by adding a fourth finger. She applied gentle yet unyielding pressure and was surprised to feel Meredith's pussy stretch to accept more of her hand. Gingerly, she pushed further until her exposed thumb lay flat against the skin on Meredith's backside. Throughout this new invasion, Meredith's body had remained completely and eerily still. The new sensation of being filled so completely devastated what was left of Meredith's self control as she released herself to pleasure with total abandon. Susan once again began to pump in and out, sawing into Meredith's pussy with renewed vigor. Feeling her own juices begin to flow freely, Susan's other hand traced down to rub her own very excited pussy. No longer able to distinguish between peaks and valleys, Meredith continued along the crest, twitching like a marionette at her friend's mercy. At long last, Susan's body convulsed as the orgasm erupted inside her. Holding her breath as the biggest waves moved through her, Susan continued to madly diddle herself as her four fingered assault on Meredith abated.

Collapsing to the floor, Susan briefly lost herself in the moment until she looked up at her friend still perched helplessly over the back of the chair. The pleasurable intruders gone, all strength had left Meredith's body. She hung there limp, as if she were a blanket casually tossed aside. Her ravaged ass and pussy quivered slightly as a line of drool escaped past the gag to puddle in the seat of the chair. Mustering her strength, Susan gently removed the ties that secured Meredith into this bondage and gingerly helped her lay down onto the floor in a deep embrace. Planting baby kisses, Susan watched Meredith wince as she brushed her hand against Meredith's reddened backside.

"That was amazing, baby," Meredith sighed as she returned the kisses.

"It seemed like you were out of your mind, out of your body for a while there. It seemed like you were in a different world."

"I think I was. Now I'm just beginning to dread the end of this week," Meredith's brow creased in a worried frown.

"I know, aunt and uncle will be back. Somehow I don't think that they would be too happy to find out that we've discovered their trunk and have been using their toys ourselves!"

"Well we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. We've discovered too much to have to abandon it all after this short amount of time. I mean obviously they are adventurous people since they own all this stuff," Meredith exclaimed.

"Well we'll see when they get back next week, I suppose," was Susan's worried reply.

Moments later, both women heard it. A car door in the driveway. Scrambling to their feet, both women wildly began to grab at their clothes and toys, attempting to put the room back into sorts in the few seconds they knew that they had. Running, Susan was down the hall to the bedroom first. Just as the door swung open, Meredith lunged out of the front room. A startled Uncle Mike stepped into the room just in time to see Meredith's glowing ass disappear around the corner.

rktktvi
rktktvi
121 Followers