The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 08

Story Info
Marie James comes to visit. Caleb gets a present from her.
6.1k words
4.73
8.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

I went to the door and was surprised to see Mrs. James waiting at the door. I opened the door and she asked if she could talk to me. I asked her in and we went to the living room. I motioned for her to sit down and she sat on the edge of the seat wringing her hands.

"You look troubled Mrs. James, what can I do for you?"

"I have been worried about you ever since I sold you the house. I wasn't truthful with you and I want to make it up to you. I should have told you something about the house and I didn't. I have lived here my whole life and have learned how to live with what I have to tell you."

"I know what you have to tell me Mrs. James. The spirits in the house have made themselves known. Why don't you tell me your story. But wait a minute, I have a guest and I want her to hear this."

I went up to my bedroom and woke Jan up explaining that we had a visitor she might be interested in. She said she was feeling better, went to the bathroom to wash her face and came down with me. I introduced her to Mrs. James and we sat down to hear what she had to say.

"I first experienced the spirits when I was a child. He would come to me in my sleep and tell me stories about my family. I thought they were just dreams but as I got older I researched the family and realized that the dreams were exactly like the history I found. I asked my mother if she ever had strange dreams and she said everyone in the family has them. She wouldn't say anything else and I just took it in good faith that it was normal because I didn't know any better. The spirits that inhabit this dwelling are not evil as far as I know. They were never threatening to me or anyone else as far as I know." She hung her head in embarrassment as she paused for a few minutes.

We took the pause as an opening to ask her some questions.

"Do the spirits have names Mrs. James?"

"Yes there is a female named Etta, a male named Michael, there is another male entity but I don't know his name. I have a faint memory of another female but she only came to me a few times and I don't know who she was."

"How did you find out the names?"

"They had a conversation in one of my dreams and called each other by name."

"Are they the only ones that you know of?"

"Yes as far as I know. I have to tell you that after my husband passed away I took my maiden name back as I am the direct descendent of the original owner. I have to tell you that there was a witch in the early family that was tried and hung in the Salem witch trials although it passed down thru the family that she only did good deeds."

"Yes we know about Etta, Michael and Abigail the supposed witch. Did you know about the trunk in the attic?"

"What are you talking about Mr. Williams. I don't know anything about a trunk?"

"I found a trunk in the attic and it contained quite a few diaries that were written by Etta. There was a stack of clothes that I have to believe belonged to her and a large book that chronicled the story of the family. The last twenty pages tell the story of Abigail and there is also a section that contains spells and directions for potions. At least that is what we believe it is. I can show you what the book contained about the family history. We transcribed it onto my laptop."

She said she would love to have a copy of what it contained so I went to print it out along with the genealogy report I had generated for Jan. When I returned, Jan and Mrs. James were deep in conversation and I just put down the information I had printed and went to the kitchen. I knew we had plenty to eat so I invited Mrs. James to dine with us. As expected she declined but I insisted saying there was plenty and since we had to eat we would love to have her join us. I wanted to keep her around as long as possible so we could glean more info from her. Jan was doing a good job of it and I decided to let her do her thing. I thought Jan would get more from her than I could because of the gender thing.

We sat down for dinner and she told us stories of her time living here. Some were funny and it turned into a pleasant visit from her. I asked if she would like to see the books and she nodded in the affirmative. I excused myself and went to the attic to fetch the books. I guessed if she wanted them she could have them as they were really her property but I wasn't going to offer them to her because there was a lot more to learn if I was to go thru them again.

I handed the first volume to her and advised her that there was some very graphic dialogue in the book. She opened it and read thru the first ten pages or so and then skipped ahead until she came upon the account of Etta's deflowering. Her eyes widened and blushed as she read the account of Michael taking Etta's virginity. She skipped ahead a little more and read in detail the story of Etta's life.

"My God, that sounds like I wrote this book. I am embarrassed to say that Michael came to me in much the same way. Oh my I shouldn't tell you that."

Jan went to her and put her arm around her telling her that Michael came to her also so she shouldn't feel embarrassed or anything. I said that Etta had come to me and another guest had a visit from Michael also. She was shaken and didn't move for quite a long time. I asked if she was ok and if she didn't feel well she could stay here overnight. She looked like me as if I had stabbed her with a knife.

"I wouldn't stay another night here if I had to live on the street. I have had enough of Michael and his invading my dreams for his own pleasure. At first it was a pleasure for me but over the course of my lifetime I hated his visiting me. I have to leave now. Will you be home tomorrow because I would like to talk to you some more?"

I said I would look forward to her visit and walked her to the door. When I returned to the kitchen Jan was already cleaning up from dinner and as I helped we talked about our visitor.

"I wish I could stay tomorrow and listen to what she has to say. I have a feeling she knows a lot more than she told us tonight." Jan said

"I think you are right and I would like you to stay too but I know you have classes to attend. I will leave the camera in the living room on and send you a file of our conversation if it isn't too large."

"As an after thought, why don't you write down some questions that you would like to ask her and if I can work them into the conversation I will do that."

Jan said she would write down what she wanted to know, not just about our situation here but some information for her research. We got a list together and called it a night.

We slipped between the sheets and into each other's arms. I loved the feeling of her body nestled into mine. We seemed to fit so nicely with her breasts and belly fitting where they should without a problem. I became erect as we kissed and petted one another, my cock slipping between her legs finding a wet pussy waiting for me. I attacked her nipples with my mouth, sucking and nibbling at then like I was starving.

My cock rubbed against her wet gash looking for an entry point but I slid lower so I could suck her clit as I fingered her. Her pussy wanted my attention so I licked, sucked, and fingered her to her first orgasm. I turned my hand so my fingers were crooked up so I could get to her g-spot.

I wanted to make her squirt into my mouth, her elixir was like fine wine to me and I didn't want to miss a drop. I stroked her hard and as I felt her hips start to rise I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my mouth. She squirted hard and soaked me as well as the bed. She had much more than I could swallow so I just let her subsequent eruptions wet me down like a kinky shower.

She fell back on the bed and I went back to her mouth for a kiss and let her taste herself on my lips. She licked me clean and picked up her legs so they encircled my torso locking me against her pussy. She rotated her hips and I slid down a little so my cock slipped into her wet glove like a hot knife thru butter. Our primal instincts took over and we started a slow fucking motion. We banged against each other faster and harder as our passions climbed to the peak of the mountain we were both striving to top. We exploded together and when I looked at Jan she looked like she was sleeping. Her legs relaxed, her arms fell by her side and the only way I could tell she wasn't dead was the spasms that still teased the last of the cum out of my cock.

I finally rolled off of her and pulled her to me. We snuggled and fell asleep as I told her I loved her. She snuggled closer and said she loved me too.

Morning came bright and sunny, a great day to travel back to school. I was up early and started the coffee brewing. I heard the shower come on so I knew that Jan would be coming down in a few minutes. I would have something ready for her even though she always said she didn't eat in the morning but never left anything on her plate.

She came down with her bag and dropped it at the front door. I laughed as she skipped into the kitchen and gave me a good morning kiss. I don't know if it was the hot water from the shower or from the good loving she got last night but she was glowing.

"While you are fixing my breakfast I am going to write down some questions to ask Mrs. James if she comes back today. I hope she does come back, she has issues that she has to deal with. I have to wonder how old she was when she had her first "visit" from Michael."

"I think she probably was quite young. I got the impression that she might have been a teenager but how do you charge a ghost with rape. I got the same impression about Etta although she never told us her age."

We talked for an hour or so before she needed to go back to school. Jan didn't want to leave because Mrs. James was supposed to come back and continue her story about the family. I walked Jan to her car and we kissed for a few minutes wishing she could stay another day, not only to talk to Mrs. James but to have another chance to be together. We knew that couldn't happen so Jan got in her car, waved goodbye and left for school. Once again I felt a sense of loss as she left.

I was cleaning up the kitchen when a knock happened at the front door and expecting Mrs. James, I opened the door. I invited her in and took her to the kitchen and asked her if she minded if I continued to finish my chore. I offered her some coffee or tea and she said she would prefer tea. I put the water on and finished wiping the counters down and set her cup and saucer in front of her.

She asked if I had a good evening with my friend and I said she did but she had to return to school this morning. I poured her tea as she got more comfortable being alone in the house with me. I suggested that we move to the living room because I wanted to record what she had to say.

"What would you like to tell me about the family today? I want to assure you that whatever you tell me is personal will be held private between you, Jan and myself."

"Mr. Williams I have so much to tell you that I really don't know where to start. The family was sexually dysfunctional. The men took advantage of all the women all the time. The women weren't much better and they would have parties that turned into orgies. I am ashamed to admit that I am part of that family."

"Please call me Caleb, may I call you Marie."

"Yes please do, let's not be so formal, after all we are talking about things that are personal and private."

"Why do you want to tell me all this?"

"I want you to be prepared in case you have a family and raise them here. I believe this house has influenced all of the people who have lived here. I don't want you and your future family to go thru what I did. I have to tell you that I killed my husband."

I looked at her with a look of horror on my face. I didn't know what to say to Marie as she looked at me, her eyes sparkling like she had just told me a joke.

"What do you mean that you killed him?"

"I fucked him to death. Does that surprise you Caleb? I love sex and he couldn't keep up with me. Michael used to come and get me excited every night until I would wake my poor husband and fuck him senseless. He finally couldn't take it anymore and one night his heart gave out just as he came in me. I didn't think anything was the matter and I just rode him until I had my orgasm. The funny thing was he didn't get soft when he died and it was the best orgasm I had in years."

"That's the best story I have ever heard Marie. I am sorry you lost your husband that way but you are so forthright telling me I can't get over it. Now I have to tell you that when Jan is here and we go to bed we are insatiable and only get a few hours of sleep. I was never overly sexed but was always able to hold my own when I had an intimate friend. I never had the drive to have sex more than a few times a week but with Jan I feel like I could chase her around all the time."

"What about Jan, is she have the same feelings as you do?"

"Yes she has an overwhelming urge to go naked or flash herself to people. She prefers to go naked when she is here and feels the same when she is back to school. I asked Etta to stop bothering her and keep Michael away from her."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TALK TO ETTA?"

I explained how we talk to Etta and she couldn't believe it. I booted the laptop, pointing to the screen as it came on and there was a message: "Hello Marie, I haven't seen you in a long time." I looked at Marie and saw she had fainted dead away. I made sure she was breathing ok and went get her a drink of water and a wet cloth for her head hopefully to wake her up.

Marie finally woke up and I asked if she was ok. She was a little dizzy and I let her rest for a few minutes. She finally sat up and asked if I had played a trick on her. I assured her that I didn't have any tricks up my sleeve and asked her if she wanted to ask her anything. She nodded and I turned the screen to face her. I suggested that she ask a question that could be answered with a short answer because I felt that Etta got tired easily. She said she understood and asked her first question.

"Etta is Daniel with you now?"

"Yes Marie he is."

"Is he happy?"

"Yes but he misses you."

"Tell him that he can come to me anytime."

"He will like that."

"I will let you rest now Etta."

"Thank you."

I asked Marie if she believed me and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I let her rest a few minutes and went to get some refreshments and a snack. When I got back Marie was deep in thought and at first I thought she was in a trance. She jumped a little as I sat down and reached out for my hand.

"Are you ok Marie? You scared me there for a minute. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Maybe just a glass of water, a shot of something would be better but it is too early in the day for me to do that." She said with a smile.

I gave her a glass of water and I heard a soft voice "be careful Caleb, be careful." I didn't know if I heard right but with everything I now knew about this house I took notice of it. She sipped her water as she sat back on the couch.

"How did you meet Jan?"

"I was on a short vacation in Maine and she was in line waiting for a table to have some breakfast. I got a table first and asked if she wanted to join me so she wouldn't have to wait any longer. She accepted and we became friends right away. She told me that she was a sensitive and felt a spirit around me and would like to ask me some questions. It turns out that she is taking a course in Paranormal Studies and is planning on getting her PHD on the same subject. Jan has explained a lot of the things that go on in this house to me and I am able to accept them for the most part."

"I could sense that Jan was special when I was talking to her yesterday and I hope you too are going to be happy with one another. Please don't let Michael take her away from you."

"How can I stop him from doing that, he is a spirit and I don't know how to handle him. It seems that Etta is the one in control now."

I proceeded to tell her of the conversations we had with Etta the past few days and she smiled as if she understood.

"I wish I had a way to talk to them, it would have made my life more bearable. Is Etta the only one you can talk to?"

"Yes so far she is the only one. I haven't tried to talk to Michael and I don't know if I want to but it seems that Etta can control him at this point. Maybe it is because she fancies me and that makes her dominate in that world. Michael has visited Jan while she was here and before she slept in my bed. Neither seem to bother us when we are sleeping together but when I am alone Etta visits me all the time. It seems that Etta looks after Jan when she is back at the collage."

"How do you and Jan handle all that? I would be jealous if I were her. Does she just think it is the same as you masturbating? It really isn't like you are making love to another women. You are being fucked by a spirit. I don't know if I could do it."

"She knows that I love her and I don't compare Etta to her or vice versa. We are in this situation and it is beyond our control. I have a feeling that you are here for something besides telling me your story."

Marie lowered her eyes and I could see her lightly stroke her breast. Her nipple immediately responded and stood proud and hard against her blouse. I could see she was wearing a bra and I could swear that her nipple would cut right through it.

"Yes dammit I do want something. I came here yesterday just to talk to you but after reading Etta's diary and seeing you and Jan together I had to come back today while she wasn't here. I told you that I had a high sex drive, well it is still there and I want to be fucked. I want you to fuck me and do it hard and long. I have missed it so much and I have thought about it from the time you first came to the house so many months ago."

All the time she was talking she was opening her blouse one button at a time. Her lace bra was see thru and I could see her large brown nipples under the material.

She shrugged out of her blouse and unsnapped her front closing bra. Her breasts were amazing for a woman her age that I guessed to be in her seventies. Her skin was smooth and her breasts still high on her chest. The nipples stood out more than one half inch just begging to be sucked.

I looked closer and she seemed to become younger as she became more aroused. Standing up she dropped her skirt and turned to me and asked me to slide her panties down her legs for her. I couldn't have refused her if someone held a gun to my head. I hooked my fingers in the elastic waistband and gently pulled downward. They slid over a smooth belly and down past her mound finally ending up around her ankles.

She stepped out of them and parted her legs to show me her inner lips hanging slightly from her slit. Her pussy had a sparse, short fluff of dark hair and I could smell her musky woman scent that just begged me to get closer to. She pushed me back on the couch and climbed in my lap. Lowering her mouth to mine she kissed me with a passion that I didn't know existed. I thought she was going to suck my balls out thru my throat. She tasted sweet like fruit and I couldn't get enough of her mouth.

She sat back away from me and looking at her I would have thought she was around twenty years old. "What the fuck is going on around here?" I thought to myself as I was being pulled into her very being. She pulled me to my feet and unbuttoned my trousers, they fell to the floor along with my boxers and like Marie did I stepped out of them.

Somewhere I had lost my shoes and shirt and stood naked and proud in front of this amazing woman. She came into my arms, her breasts against my chest, her hands on my ass pulling me to her. My cock was trapped between our bodies and I could feel the pulse as some precum oozed from my slit.

12